A Cleaning Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally came down from my peak, my body was drained by the efforts I had put into cumming and I was slightly embarrassed over the fact I had done so on your bed, and that you will probably watch me do so with that hidden video camera you had spoke of.

As I left your house for the day though, I knew that it wasn't over and you would probably at some point, want to see more than me on a video camera masturbating on your bed. And even though I wasn't ready to fully admit it to myself, much less you, I knew that I would let you and that it would be as good if not better than what "Your" cock had given me today. For some reason with those thoughts, the embarrassment I had felt faded into the back of the mind and I was just glad that I had the chance to experience it.

The next day, I wondered as I walked into your house, what kind of pleasurable things you may have in store for me today. Upon reading your note on the table all of those thoughts fled my mind and left thoughts of concern instead.

"I think you enjoyed your chore yesterday. I had hoped that you would enjoy it so I am pleased. Nothing special today, just do what you would normally do on a Friday for me if you were still working with the Temp Agency. There is another vibrator on the bed as well as a pair on nipple clamps. I want you to be wearing them all when you arrive on Monday morning. I will be here when you arrive, with your uniform. I have something I need to discuss with you at that time as well. I will see you Monday."

12