A Fond Farewell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have always wanted to give you a good fucking and I never could, but tonight's the night!"

Val's knees gave way and she sank to the floor. She grasped the big black cock and showered it with kisses. Seeping from between the lips of Mike's new cock was a clear drop of pre cum. She extended her tongue to capture it before it could fall and then sucked the big head into her mouth. She moaned with gratitude on the cock head so that the vibrations hardened him even more. Withdrawing it, she licked the area under the head, softly sucking the sensitive surface. The cock leapt in the air and Mike stuttered. She then continued licking all the way down to his still small balls as she slowly pumped the gargantuan cock and used her soft lips to nuzzle her way back to the top. Gently she licked and sucked the opening of his urethra and he shuddered with deep satisfaction.

"Yesssss," he hissed, "Suck that cock baby!"

Val complied. Opening her mouth wide she engulfed the cockhead. Slowly she dipped her head downwards and bobbed several times while circling the corona with her tongue. She paused to flick the slit before forcing her head all the way down until her lips met his ball sacs. Mike grimaced and howled,

"Ga-a-a-a-a!!OOOoooo shi-i-t-t-t-!

Val was so exhilarated that she was able to take every inch of that black cock all the way down her throat and held her position for a while before she started swallowing. He felt the rippling of her esophageal musculature and in spite of all of his efforts, his cock erupted, shooting four, then five streams of cum straight down into her stomach. Val didn't waste a drop but raised her head as the last salvo petered out and took it in her mouth so that she could taste him. She sucked the pulsing rod, extracting every last drop from his rippling testicles. She then rose from her knees and Mike kissed her long and hard, tasting himself in her mouth. Val loved this act as few men like to kiss a woman after they had cum in her mouth and this signified to her how much Mike really cared for her.

To her surprise, he was still hard. He laid her in the bed on her back, and she prepared to be eaten as he usually did but again she got another surprise. He paused as she spread her willing thighs apart and said,

"Tonight, I am going to fuck you until you lose your mind!"

Val raised her thighs, hooked her hands behind her knees and pulled them back until she looked like a thanksgiving turkey. Her swollen lips spread open, affording Mike an unobstructed view of the dripping petals framing her gaping hole. She stared into his face offering herself to him and hissed,

"I'm all yours!"

Mike lined his big black cock at the entrance of her wet fat pussy lips and with one stroke, drove it all the way in to the bottom.

"Oh, shit-t-t-t-!!" Val howled."Ohh-h-h- fu-u-u-ccc-ck-k!"

He withdrew, leaving only his cockhead inside and then drove it deep into her again and then again and again. Andy and Jenny heard her from downstairs as she screeched like a poltergeist,

" O, God, fuck meeeee!!"

Mike fucked her! He fucked her good. His cock explored the deepest recesses of her over heated pleasure cavern, drawing orgasm after orgasm from within her. He stretched her pussy to its limit. When she could take his deep fucking, he slid his hands under her thighs, raised her legs over his shoulders folded them back against her chest and pistoned his cock in her quivering crevasse! Vee couldn't move... all she could do was wail and take the fucking, the very thing that she had always wanted! Her juices bubbled and frothed as Mike pounded her pussy.

All that Andy and Jenny kept hearing downstairs was Val's strained voice yammering.

"O God...O God...fuck me—eee, fuck me-e-e-e-!!"

After she had another two orgasms, Mike pulled out but he didn't intend for her to rest. He directed her to get on the fuck bench. She scrambled to the foot of the bed, climbed on it, spread her knees, lowered her breasts to the bed and tilted her ass up. Cream and pussy batter slathered her thighs as he stood behind her, his cock dripping with the same frothy mix of fluids. He smacked her ass and she yelled as he said,

"I love this ass!"

Without another word he drove his cock back into her, pumping until his belly smacked against her ass, until the only sound that emanated from the room was

'whap-whap-whap!'

As Val floated off into her own world, Mike wet his thumb from the juices running out of her pussy and slowly inserted it into her ass, fingering it as he jammed his now big cock deep inside her.

"Oh what a cock!" she murmured, her brain reeling and eyes rolling back into her head.

Scrolling through her mind was the thought,

"He's not just fucking me but taking me and using me just like he wants! God, I so love this!"

She gave up three more shattering orgasms before he pulled his cock from inside her and while her brain was toppling through the whirling cosmos and before she could even miss it, he slowly forced his cock, slathered now with a mixture of their juices, into her ass! Val had always said that no other man but Andy would ever fuck her in her ass but as she hurtled through the black, starry specked expanse of space, she didn't even try to stop him. His cock breached her anus and because his finger work and her orgasms had loosened it, he slid right in. He paused for her to accommodate to the stretch of her anus and when he felt it relax, he pushed slowly in until his balls were lodged against the fat lips of her pussy signaling that all of his cock was buried in her ass! Slowly and gently, he drew back and went in again until she cooed. Then he began to fuck her. She felt so full and distended that she wanted to pee and have a bowel movement at the same time, but she knew that Mike was giving her no quarter and she wanted none. She would just have suck it up, take the cock or pee where she was. Mike plundered her ass like a pirate does a booty laden vessel until it lost most its elasticity and opened up like a blooming rose.

Val felt a storm rise from deep within her belly and spread like wild fire through her dripping but now empty fuck hole, rushing onwards and burrowing into her stuffed anus exploding in a volcanic eruption! Fire crackers exploded, stars swirled, a roaring sound filled her ears and she was catapulted once more off the face of the earth, flinging her way past whizzing comets into inky nothingness. She raced and soared flashing by distant planets, toppling over and over again, as rockets exploded, boomed and thundered. Slowly she wafted down to earth wracked by spasmodic tremors until only sparklers frittered, sputtered and ebbed into silence. The only thing she heard was a wailing sound in the distance that kept ever coming closer and closer and she realized that it was her voice.

"O...God-d-d-d, M-i-k-k-e-ee-!!"

She groaned as his cock pulsed and shot stream after stream of jism into her battered rectum and then she collapsed and fell on the bed with him on top of her, loving the feeling of that man weight upon her. As she lay there gasping, it dawned upon her that he had not worn a condom. Clearing her throat and finding her voice again, she panted,

"How c-co-o-m-mee you didn't wear a c-c-on-d-om?"

"Tonight I wanted to feel all of you," Mike said. "Andy and I decided not to wear condoms tonight. I hope that you don't mind."

"No," she said," I always hoped that one day you would leave the damn thing off but I didn't think that Jenny would let you do it."

"Well, Jenny is no longer boss," he chuckled. Val smiled at this new Mike, the big cock master!

"Listen," he said, "all that noise coming from downstairs is Andy fucking Jenny without a condom too. That is flesh to flesh fucking."

As if on cue, they could hear Jenny hollering,

"Oh God, Andy, this is so go-o—ood-d! O, Fuck me!"

"You know," Val said, "no other man was ever supposed to fuck my ass but Andy."

"Yes, I know you always said that," Mike replied," but as long as we have been having sex I felt that it was mine too and Andy and I agreed. I hoped that you don't mind my wanting me to have all of you."

"I don't mind," she whispered, "does Jenny feel really want that too?" Val asked.

"Yes, she loves Andy and wants it too," he replied.

"Well, I guess if any other man had to have my ass, it would be my second husband," murmured Val. "Its a shame that you're leaving now that you're able to fuck me the way that I have always wanted,"

Mike pulled her tight and said, "This won't be the last time!"

They lay together quietly drifting off to sleep, enjoying the afterglow, his cock still lodged in her ass.

Fifteen minutes later, Mike took her into the shower where they cleaned up. They could hear Andy and Jenny chatting downstairs. Val and Mike walked into the kitchen where Jenny sat looking like the cat that had just eaten the canary. Val was smiling from ear to ear.

"Look," Andy "she cooed, "look at this."

She pulled Mike's robe open to display his black thick cock now in repose.

"Whoa," laughed Andy, "What is this? I was wondering what was causing all that noise that I was hearing coming from upstairs. Now I know!"

Mike then told Andy the story that he had given Val earlier.

"Well, I'll be damned," Andy muttered.

"Andy, I'm glad that you insisted that we keep looking for someone that I would enjoy because I have surely enjoyed my favorite man tonight," Val said.

"I heard you!" said Andy. "I knew that the only person who could give you the kind of fucking that you always wanted was somebody that you really cared for! I'm glad that it happened for you."

"It sure did" Val smiled, "It sure did!"

"What a farewell gift," Jenny smiled.

"Its not farewell," Mike said," its just 'til we meet again!"

12