A Grim Northern Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Second thoughts don't," he said, "Them skinflints would want us to pay half of wedding bill."

============================================

She rode to the Ball at the Town Hall in a hired carriage and as was the custom was announced to the nobility as she stepped inside.

"Miss Christina Parker-Richmond," the town crier announced and she stepped forward.

The prince turned and his monocle fell out as he stared in shock, "My god!" he said, "It's you!"

"Yes," she said, "It's me."

"You are beautiful!" he exclaimed, "So beautiful!"

"And I suck cock better than any whore this side of \Rochdale," she insisted.

"And I have some lavender water," he smirked.

"You are too late, me dad says I got to let Ted Hepplethwaite fuck me if you wont wed me," she said hopefully.

"You can be my northern mistress?" he suggested, "If that will do?"

"No," she said firmly, "Wed or no bed."

"Sir," the Town Mayor insisted, "There is a queue."

"Sod them, I'm trying to get my leg over here," the prince exclaimed, "Tell you what, if I get you in the family way I'll get cousin Willi to marry you."

"Really?" Cinders agreed, "Lets get on wi it then, any idea how this thing comes off."

They drew a veil over it, well orgies weren't talked about much then, and Cinders or Christina had staggered naked into the Railway Hotel at three in the morning with the prince in hot pursuit and had demanded a room, which they had managed to find, albeit a single over the kitchens, and there four months later the prince finally succumbed to Christina's persuasion and decided to nip back to London to see his mum.

Cinders accompanied him to the palace, riding on the Royal train, and then in a horse drawn cart on account of cars not being invented, and was guest of honour at a dinner in her honour.

"Mother, this is Christina," the prince said proudly, "The best cock sucker in Yorkshire!"

"Any good at licking pussy?" the queen asked and Christina blushed.

"I've never tried," she admitted.

"Ten bloody ladies in waiting and not one any good with her tongue," she bemoaned, "Will you try?"

"No!" Christina demurred, "Not till I'm wed!"

"Fine, I'm head if church and I say you're married," the queen said.

"I'll give it a go then, got any Lavender water." Christina asked.

"Don't I have any say in this?" the prince asked.

"No, she'll make a damned good queen one day, maybe she needs fattening up a bit and she doesn't have much of a top lip but."

=========================================

Burrrrrrpppppp, Burrrrrppppppp, the alarm sounded, Christina reached out automatically to switch it off, it was 6.15, time to get up.

"Damn and blast," she swore as she realised she had fallen asleep wearing her double dildo pants again, "Now I'll never know how this dream ends."

12