A Hot Lawyer - Calling the Shots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Goddd!..." he groaned distractedly.

And that was how young Ben found himself on his knees, his arm twisted back painfully, staring up into his boss's eyes as she settled her juicy slit on his face.

"You remember I told you you'd be starting at the bottom Ben?..." she asked with a lewd chuckle.

"Now show me what a good job you can do!..."

In truth Ben was mesmerized by the nearness of Vickie's juicy center. He leaned way down, pushed his tongue between her swollen labia then slowly pulled it up and through the entire length of her slit.

"Ummmm!...That feels like more!..." the raven haired beauty enthused.

"Umm Hmmm!..." Ben agreed, nodding down to ply her greasy trench once more with his tongue. It was soo delicious!

"Ummmm...Ummm....Ummm..." he groaned, working his way up and down Vickie's molten channel with unrestrained enthusiasm.

"Oh yess!...You eat pussy very well young man!... Clare doesn't know what she's missing!..."

As she spoke Vickie was thrusting her rounded mons more and more firmly into Ben's slavering mouth. She stepped over his shoulder and kept advancing on him, forcing him to twist his knees out from under him. In a moment more he was on his back. Vickie had his arms pinned to the carpet with her knees as she sat astride his face.

In truth Ben wouldn't have tried to escape even if she wasn't kneeling on his arms. He was excited beyond belief by Mrs. Jackson's incredibly lewd sexual advances. He was rock hard and wanted nothing more at that moment than to drive his twisting tongue as far up her seething pussy as it would go.

Equally arousing was the incredible view he had of Victoria's pendulous tits looming over him. Those awesome globes rose and fell above him in time with her breathing. It was only when she leaned way forward that he was able to see her sparkling eyes looking down into his.

Vickie reached down and placed the palm of one hand on Ben's forehead to steady him. Then she tipped her pelvis back a little, positioning her bush on his upper lip.

"This is where that higher education of yours pays off. I want you to do the alphabet with your tongue on my clit...nice and slow!..."

Ben was thrilled to obey. He extended his tongue and started swiping letters through the apex of Victoria's loins.

"Oh yess..." the wanton woman moaned.

As he worked his way from A to F, Vickie stiffened up above him, slowly arching her back until she had to reach behind her to steady herself. Ben grunted a muffled groan of excitement when she planted her open hand on his erection. She started to knead his throbbing length through his pants as she murmured...

"Somebody's pretty excited!..."

Then..."Oh Goddd!..." she hissed as Ben continued his spelling exercise with renewed enthusiasm.

By the time he got to 'P' Vickie's thighs were trembling around his ears.

She shifted her loins until her drooling trench was sitting squarely on his mouth.

"Waittt!...Ahhh!...Get your tongue in me!...Now!... Please Ben!...Do it!..."

The young man beneath her was more than eager to comply.

He augured his tongue as far up her gooey trench as he could, grinding the bridge of his nose into her clit.

"Oh Christ yesss!..." Vickie gasped as a soft tremor raced through her loins. She yanked Ben's face up hard into her crotch and slammed her thighs on his ears.

The inexperienced young man was thrilled to feel her meaty vagina contract gently on his tongue.

That first spasm was followed quickly by another, a bigger one. And then another after that and another after that, each one bigger than the last. Soon Victoria's silky interior was clenching and pulsing so tightly on Ben's tongue that he couldn't have removed it from her pussy if he wanted to.

"Shit!...Shitt!...Shittt!..." moaned the attorney, in a not very ladylike fashion as her orgasm hammered through her loins. She jackknifed forward at the waist, bearing down with her full weight on Ben's face. Her whole body was shuddering spastically.

"Umm!...Ummm!...Ummm!..." Ben moaned gutturally. Vickie's pussy was discharging a steady seep of oily fluid into his mouth that he found intoxicating. He thought she tasted like green apples and eagerly swept up every drop she gave him with his darting tongue.

"Oh Goddd!...No!...No More!...Stoppp!...That's enough!..." she moaned.

But despite her protestations the trembling older woman remained mounted on Ben's face for several more long moments. Then, with a seemingly major effort of will, she lifted her ass up, disengaging her cunt from his avid mouth. Smiling down on him she reached for Ben's wrists and pinned them to the floor with her hands.

Ben's lips were swollen, his cheeks flushed and shiny with girl goo. He was gasping for breath and blinking like he had just crawled out of a cave and into the light.

"For someone who claims to be a beginner you sure know how to use that tongue of yours. I enjoyed that!..." Vickie purred, slowly edging backwards down the prone young man's torso. She made a point of dragging her drooling loins down his chest, marking him with her juices. Finally she settled herself on top of his groin, her greasy slit perched squarely on top of his pants covered erection.

"Are you going to do me now baby?..." she asked, writhing suggestively on top of the totally enthralled young man.

Ben could clearly feel the heat of Ms. Jackson's sodden pussy pressing against his cock. It was right there against him and he wanted it more than he had ever wanted anything in his life. He couldn't help himself from straining upwards into those inviting loins even as he muttered...

"We can't Ms. Jackson....Ahhh!... I made a promise I'd never make love to another ...Ahhh! ...to be faithful to my...Ohhh!...wife!...." Ben groaned. He made an effort to free his hands. But it wasn't much of an effort. He was too much preoccupied with the raging excitement seething in his groin. Victoria was easily able to restrain him

She responded to his feeble protests by stretching out on top of him, pressing the full length of her curvaceous body against his.

"We could wrestle then. I like to wrestle. Think you can take me?..." Vickie asked with a lascivious smile.

Ben's cock got even harder if that were possible as his voluptuous boss shamelessly dry fucked him right there on the floor of her office. Then she either let Ben roll her over or she pulled him on top of her. Either way she wound up beneath him with her legs wrapped around Ben's waist and her arms around him holding his hands together behind his back

"You can keep your promise baby. I don't want you to make love to me. I want you to fuck me! You know you want to. You can have me any way you want. Up against the wall, on my desk, on all fours...whatever you want. Just a couple of buttons and you can slip it in... Ummm!... I'm so wet for you baby!...Can't you just feel it... Feel your hard cock slipping up inside me like a hot knife through butter! Give it to me like that baby! Fuck my dirty little pussy!...."

Ben's mind was going into overload with all the nasty images Victoria was planting in his mind. Clare had never talked sexy like this in all their years of marriage. He didn't think he could resist his boss's lewd proposal very much longer. If he didn't get away from her she was going to make him come in his pants

"Noo!...Please!...I!...I!..." he whimpered, literally squirming with anxiety on top of Ms. Jackson's twisting groin.

Vicky smiled up at him triumphantly. She could feel how hard he was and she knew that any second now he was going to break down and give it to her. She ground her pussy even more aggressively into his crotch to make him surrender.

And that was when Ben's worst fear was realized. Suddenly he stiffened up above her, arched his back and jammed his crotch into the saddle of his loins.

His balls gave a frantic heave as his cock erupted and a searing fountain of come began to spray inside his pants.

"Whaaaa?!...No!...Nooo!..." he cried in frustration. He couldn't believe that this was happening, that he was actually coming in his pants like some over-sexed teenager. That he was doing it on top of this woman, who he had wanted so desperately to impress, was enough to make him want to crawl under a rock and hide.

It took Ms. Jackson a moment to figure out what was happening. But then she could clearly feel Ben's cock twitching and jumping against her and a bloom of warmth spreading against her loins.

Her eyes crinkled with amusement as she purred..."Are you being naughty young man?... Are you coming in your pants?...You are, aren't you?...I can feel it!...Oh yes you are!...Coming and coming!...My my!...I didn't know you had such a hair trigger..."

And as she said this she continued to thrust her rounded mons against Ben's spewing cock, coaxing even more come from his cringing testicles despite his frantic efforts to stop himself and end this devastating embarrassment.

"Unnn!....Please...Ms. Jackson...I am so...Unn!...so sorry!...I didn't mean to...Ahhh!...I mean I didn't think I was going to...It's not...Nahhh!...Oh Goddd!..." Ben stammered miserably.

Victoria kept wriggling against the red-faced young man above her. She was quite enjoying the feeling of power it gave her to know that she could make him loose control of himself like this no matter how hard he tried not to.

"Ummm!...You come so much baby!...I'll take it as a compliment!...Only next time, if you know what's good for you, you'll be shooting your load inside me!..." Vickie purred, giving an especially strong heave upwards with her hips.

At the same time she let go of Ben's wrists and the young man rolled off her in an untidy heap. He lay on his back with his chest heaving like he'd just finished a marathon. There was a huge wet stain darkening the whole front of his expensive grey suit pants.

Victoria gracefully rose to her feet, smoothing her skirt and then her hair. She picked up her drink and smiled down on her young assistant. She took a long slow sip of her drink. Then she deliberately poured the remainder of her scotch down into his lap.

"Ooops!..." she purred..."Clumsy me!..."

"Wha..!?...What are you doing??..." Ben gasped incredulously, scrambling to his feet and wiping furiously at his mid-section.

Ms. Jackson remained completely at ease.

"No need to thank me. Looks like you ran into some inebriated clown at the bar who spilled his drink in your lap. That will explain the mess and the reason why you're going to want to hit the shower as soon as you get home. Wouldn't want to upset the little woman now would we Ben?"

And with that Victoria stepped up to him, slipped her arm around his neck and pulled him to her for a feverish, deep, tongue kiss. When she was done she said softly...

"Next time let me know before you're going to come. I know the perfect place to hide the evidence. Now off you go. And give my love to Clare."

Ben's head was still spinning but he was pretty sure he'd been dismissed. He got his jacket from the rack and sheepishly made his way out of Ms. Jackson's office.

He made it to the car without running into anyone for which he was truly thankful. The drive home was exceedingly uncomfortable as the come in his pants grew cold and his underwear got crusty.

Again he was lucky when he got home. Clare was in the den curled up in front of one of those Victorian potboilers on PBS that she loved so much. She offered only a distant..."Sure hon!..." when Ben called out that he had to take a shower because of a 'run in' he had at the bar.

She looked pretty surprised when twenty minutes later Ben was back and practically dragged her upstairs to the bedroom.

At first she was surprised by his eagerness but an hour and a half later, when Ben was filling up a third condom with jizz inside her, she was complaining that she was sore and that he was hurting her.

Ben was all set to go for round four but, when she finally snapped at him to get off her, he realized he may have gotten a little carried away.

The next morning he apologized profusely over breakfast. He didn't know what got into him. He had been so distracted at work lately. It wouldn't happen again.

Clare grudgingly accepted his apology and sent him off to work with a cold kiss on the cheek.

When he got to work Ben didn't know what to expect. He half expected Ms. Jackson to jump him when he got to his desk, wanting to take up from where they'd left off the night before.

But of course nothing like that happened. It was business as usual at LeeMac and aside from the occasional smiling glance that his statuesque boss cast his way Ben remained totally unmolested at his little cubby hole.

It was a couple of weeks later before there was even a suggestion that Ben might still be expected to provide certain extracurricular services to his boss and her staff.

It was three nights before another court date and Ms. Jackson, Roxanne and Ben were all working late in her office. There was a small conference table that Ben and Roxanne worked at while Victoria poured over files, barking for more when she wanted them.

Eventually she stopped, took off her reading glasses and started stretching in her chair. Her eyes turned to her faithful assistants.

"Rox. Would you come over here please?"

Roxanne dutifully went over to her boss's desk. She was wearing a white satin blouse, a pair of skin tight, black leather pants and stiletto heels. She was looking particularly attractive that evening. Ben couldn't help but stare at her shapely ass, the two hemispheres jiggling seductively as she walked over to Ms. Jackson's desk.

"I've got a real knot in the back of my neck. Do you think you could rub it for me dear?"

Ben's heart rate quickened. He had heard that line before.

But Roxanne didn't hesitate as she stepped behind Victoria's high backed chair.

Ms. Jackson was wearing a lacy net blouse that buttoned up the back. Roxanne deftly undid two or three of the buttons, reached in and started working on her boss's neck. She kept her eyes on what she was doing but Ben noticed that Victoria was watching him with just the hint of a smile curling her lips.

A couple of mornings each week Roxanne delivered coffee and lattes to the staff compliments of the boss. On this morning Vickie had instructed Miss Hilton to lace Ben's coffee with a healthy dose of Viagra. She was hoping to have a little fun with him later on and she wanted to be sure that he would be in the mood.

Vickie continued to watch Ben curiously as she enjoyed Roxie's skilled massage. Eventually she said...

"That feels good Rox but I don't think you're really getting deep enough. Why don't you try the 'massager'."

When she said that Roxanne's eyes lifted to Ben's and he could see that same hint of a smile on her mouth.

Roxanne stepped around her boss, opened a drawer in her desk and pulled out what could only be the 'massager'.

Ben's mouth went a little dry at that point. The 'massager' looked like a long white microphone with an oversize round head on it. The head had a shiny steel band around it. Roxanne casually held it up by her shoulder for Ben to see. When she flipped a switch on the base of the thing it started humming quietly.

Ben had only ever seen this kind of thing in porn videos.

Roxanne went back around behind her boss and started using it on her upper back and the base of her neck. And while she was doing that, both of the women were watching Ben intently.

Ben tried to keep his eyes on his work. But he could feel himself beginning to get aroused.

Victoria started to make little groaning noises of approval. The next time Ben looked up she was leaning well forward. But just at that moment she leaned back in her chair. Roxanne turned off the vibrating instrument.

With her eyes locked on Ben's Victoria said...

"That feels so good dear. But I have another spot that aches. It's right between my thighs and you do such a good job with that little toy of yours. Would you mind?..."

Roxanne's eyes too were fixed on Ben's. She pursed her lips for a moment like she was thinking about Vickie's request. And then, to Ben's amazement, she stepped around in front of her boss and sank to her knees in front of her.

After getting comfortable on her knees the humming noise started up again and Ben could just see her reaching out into Ms. Jackson's lap.

"Ohhhh!...Umm Hmm!....Yesss!...That's the spot!...Right there!...Rub me there!..." Vickie crooned, slowly slumping lower in her chair.

Ben couldn't believe what he was seeing. He hadn't had any idea that there might be some kind of sexual connection between his boss and her lovely assistant. But a picture told a thousand words. He could feel the pre-come starting to seep from his cock and try as he might to will himself soft, he couldn't seem to get himself under control.

Then Ben was stunned to see Roxanne lift the 'massager' up to her shoulder, while her head dropped into Vickie's groin.

"Ohhh you naughty girl!..." the older woman groaned.

"Ummm!...Who showed you how to do that?..."

As she said that Ms. Jackson's raised her high heeled feet high in the air. Then slowly she dropped them on opposite corners of her desk, on either side of Roxanne's shoulders.

The kneeling blonde stayed bent over at her labours for a few more minutes and then she came up for air. When she did that she thrust the 'massager' back into the center of Ms. Jackson's loins. Roxie turned up the current on the 'massager' and the humming sound intensified significantly.

"Oh Goddd!...You little bitch!...That's it!...Ohh Yeahh!...Right there!...Umm Hmm!... What's poor Benjamin going to...Ummm!... think?..." Victoria gasped. Her excited murmuring turned to a frantic moan as Roxanne snatched the 'massager' up and shoved her face back down into her boss's drooling loins.

It was all Ben could do not to reach down and stroke himself through his pants as this incredibly erotic sex scene played out in front of him.

Then Ms. Jackson's hands closed in a death grip on the arms of her chair. Squealing like a little girl she lifted her loins in the air as her orgasm seized her.

Roxanne took advantage of Vickie's tautly raised body by jamming the 'massager' against her thinly covered anus. At the same time she intensified her oral assault on her boss's now convulsing pussy.

"Shit!...Oh Goddd!...Yesss!...Yesss!...." Ms. Jackson cried, reaching out and tangling her fingers in Roxanne's blonde hair.

She stayed like that, her body shuddering and spasming against Roxie's provocative tongue for long moments

"Don't!...Ahhh!...Enough!...Goddd!..Stop ittt!..." she whimpered even as she clutched Roxie's face tight against her.

But finally she had to press the younger woman away from her now excruciating loins.

Victoria slumped back down in her seat, gasping for breath. Roxie stayed crouched between her spread legs waiting for her boss's next instructions.

Finally Victoria said...

"That was very nice dear. You can get up now. Ben would you stand up for a minute please."

Ben hastily tried to adjust his pants under the table so his raging hard-on wouldn't be so noticeable. But that turned out to be impossible. He was just too big. Hesitantly he stood up as he had been asked. He bent over a little at the waist, trying to conceal his condition.

"Miss Hilton, it looks like our young assistant has a little problem wouldn't you say?"

Both women were staring at Ben's tented crotch with amusement.

"I'd say he definitely has a problem. But it's not so little..." Roxanne replied.

"Ben. Would you like Miss Hilton to help you with your ...problem?"

"Uhh...No Mrs. Jackson. I'm fine..." Ben replied in a tiny voice.

But even as he spoke Roxanne had started to undo the buttons of her blouse.

"Are you sure?..." Vickie asked with a smirk.