A Job Well Done Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I kissed down her body but didn't stop at her tits this time. I let go of her arms and kissed my way down her tummy till I was kneeling in front of her. I took one leg and placed her foot on the small table next to us and got my first view of her pussy. It was glistening with her arousal and her lips were swollen. She was watching me as I leaned in and gave her a quick lick. Her eyes closed slightly and a small moan escaped from her lips. I licked her again only a bit harder and I heard another moan, this time a little louder. Her hands were on my head and she was lightly pulling me closer, so I leaned in again and this time made contact with her pussy. My lick was harder and I kept the contact longer causing her to moan and this time thrust her hips slightly. But I pulled away again, trying to tease her. Her taste was slightly sweet with a bit of tartness. I leaned in one more time and gave her a light kiss. This time I heard her quietly say "Please. Please stop teasing."

She was breathing heavier now and was pulling me towards her pussy again. I listened to her and licked her harder and longer. Her hands held my head in place and her hips started to move. She was also moaning louder so I continued to lick her. The more I licked, the louder she moaned and the more her hips moved. Suddenly she gripped my head tight against her pussy and she let out a loud groan. The nectar got sweeter and thicker and then she screamed out. Her hips bucked against my face and then she pushed me away and sank down against the wall. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavy. When her breathing slowed she opened her eyes, looked at me, then at JC. "You weren't kidding about his mouth. Holy shit that was amazing. Nobody's ever done that for me."

I just smiled and stared at her. She was still breathing heavy and her tits were bouncing with each breath. I stood up, offered her my hand and helped her up. Once she was standing she leaned in and gave me a huge kiss. "Thank you. You were awesome." She turned to JC and said "Thank you too for letting me share him." She walked over to JC and kissed her as well.

"You're welcome. But the night has just started. You ready?"

"Maybe. It's been so long I'm scared I won't remember anything."

"Relax, you'll be just fine. Johnny's a patient lover and I'll help you out too. But I'm feeling overdressed right now." And with that JC shed her dress. She wasn't wearing anything underneath either, although I'm pretty much used to that.

"Damn, why would you want an old maid like me when you have a girl like that?" Nicole asked.

"Please, I just hope I look half as good as you do in ten years. You're gorgeous Nicole."

"Yeah, right. I could definitely stand to lose a few pounds."

"Oh, both of you shut up. You're both gorgeous and sexy as hell. Every guy would give his left nut to be where I am right now looking at you two."

"Isn't he romantic, Nicole?"

"Yeah, a real charmer, JC."

I just rolled my eyes and walked towards the bedroom. I made a quick pit stop in the kitchen and grabbed some wine and glasses and then walked into the room. The girls followed and climbed into bed. I poured each of us a glass and gave one to each girl. Nicole had gotten out of bed and walked towards me. "I think someone is over dressed for the occasion." So she reached out, unbuttoned my pants and then pushed them down my legs. She helped get them over my ankle splint and then stood back. Her eyes were glued to my penis. "Holy shit. You're huge." I was surprised to hear her say that. Not that I think I'm small, but I never considered myself huge. I'm about 7 1/2 or 8 inches long and as thick as four fingers around. "My husband wasn't anywhere close to you and he's the only guy I ever had sex with."

"Wait till you feel him slide inside you", JC said. "It feels amazing the first time." JC had gotten out of bed and was standing just behind Nicole. She reached around and was playing with Nicole's tits and started to kiss her neck. "When he gets you ready again, he's going to lay you on your back and spread your legs. He'll probably kiss his way down again and get your pussy really wet." Nicole was staring at my dick still and her breathing was getting faster again. "When he's ready, he'll move up your body the head of his penis lines up with your wet hole. Look at how much pre-cum is already leaking from his dick." One of JC's hands moved down to Nicole's mound while the other continued to pinch and twist her nipples. JC's body was pressed against Nicole's back. When her hand made contact with her pussy, Nicole moaned. My dick got harder and was now pointing straight ahead. JC continued with her talk.

"He'll then press the head against your slit and rub it up and down, probably hitting your clit with each stroke." Nicole moaned again and shifted her feet so her legs were parted. "Then he'll push into you and you'll feel your lips spread around the head of his penis." Nicole moaned and thrust her hips against JC's hand. "It'll feel like you're being split wide open and the head pushed inside of you. He'll move slowly and make you feel each fractions of an inch as he splits you." JC must have found her clit because she started to stroke. Nicole moaned some more and shifted again. JC back up, pulling Nicole with her till she got to the bed. Once at the edge, JC climbed on and forced Nicole to sit on the edge. JC than spread Nicole's legs wider.

"What do you think Johnny? Does she have a nice pussy?" JC started stroking Nicole's pussy some more and Nicole started moaning again. Her pussy was puffy and very wet. She was still staring at my dick. I was aching to get inside her, but I wanted to let JC continue. "Just think about how Johnny's dick is going to feel inside your wet pussy." JC slid a couple of fingers into Nicole's pussy and Nicole groaned more. "Oh, she's so tight. Just like I was when you fucked me the first time. Do you want Johnny to fuck you Nicole?"

"Yes", she whispered.

JC said, "I can't hear you."

"YES", Nicole said louder.

"Yes what Nicole?"

"I want Johnny to fuck me." She looked up into my eyes when she said that. "Will you fuck me, please?"

I stepped forward and Nicole slid back onto the bed. Before she got far though, I grabbed her legs and pulled her back to the edge. Then I knelt down and started to lick her pussy. JC sat next to Nicole and held her hand. Nicole was moaning as I started to lick and suck her clit. I also slid two fingers along her slit to get them lubed. My tongue was doing circles on her clit as I slid my fingers inside her pussy. She was tight, but my fingers were able to move easily inside her. Nicole went nuts when they penetrated and I pressed her clit harder with my tongue. I also twisted my fingers and rubbed the rough spot inside her pussy. That set her off and she came again. I continued to rub and lick till she finally pushed me away with her feet.

Her legs dropped over the side of the bed and she was panting. Her eyes were closed as she recovered. Once she calmed down, she opened her eyes and stared at me. "Please fuck me. Now. I want to feel you inside me."

I didn't need to be asked twice. She scooted back onto the bed as I climbed on. JC moved close the Nicole's ear and was whispering to her again. "I bet you can't wait to feel his dick pushing between your wet folds, spreading your pussy as it slides in." Nicole let out a low moan as I climbed between her legs. I did exactly what JC said I would and rubbed my dick up and down her slit. She was super wet now and my dick was quickly coated with her moisture.

I asked Nicole "Are you ready?" She only nodded her head. I felt her tense up as I placed the head of my dick at her vaginal entrance. When I started to push into her, her eyes closed and her mouth opened. I couldn't believe how tight she was. As I pushed in deeper, her head tilted back further and her mouth hung open. JC was still whispering in her ear. It seemed like an eternity, but I finally was deep inside her. I just lay still to give her a chance to get used to me. JC and I both were kissing her tenderly till I finally felt her relax. Her eyes opened and I could see in her eyes that she was still a little scared.

"You sure you want to keep going?"

"Yes. Just go slow."

I pulled out slowly and then moved back into her. When I bottomed out she gave a slight grunt and then moaned as I pulled out again. After several more strokes I felt her loosen up so I started to move faster. Her eyes were closed again but now with each stroke I felt her pelvis push against me and she grunted louder. JC was watching us closely while stroking her pussy and playing with her nipples. I knew she was enjoying the show so I adjusted my position so she could see my cock disappear into Nicole's pussy. The change in position must have been good for Nicole also because she started to grunt louder with each stroke.

I could feel her pussy start to spasm and she was moaning and groaning louder. Suddenly her pussy gripped me tight and she arched her back. I reached between us and touched her clit. This sent her over the edge and she had a screaming orgasm that shook the whole bed. Her grip on my dick tightened till I couldn't pull out anymore. The pressure was too much for me and I started to shoot into her. She seemed so far gone that she didn't even realize. I felt the spasms continue for a few more minutes before she sank into the bed. Her eyes were rolled back into her head and her chest was heaving as she caught her breath.

I pulled out of her sopping pussy and JC moved closer to me. Then she surprised me by going down on Nicole. Nicole recovered about this time and looked down to see JC's head between her legs. She started to moan some more and then her hips bucked against JC's face as she came again. This time it wasn't as intense as with me.

Watching JC going down on Nicole got my dick ready for more action. JC's ass was in the air so I moved behind her and rubbed my dick up and down her slit. She was dripping wet so I positioned myself at her entrance and pushed inside her. She moaned as I entered her and Nicole sat up to see what was happening. It didn't take her long to figure it out as I fucked JC hard.

JC must have been really worked up because it didn't take her long to start moaning and shaking her ass. I felt her fingers playing with her clit. Nicole had moved away from JC and watched the show that JC was performing. Nicole was still trying to catch her breath which was causing her tits to bounce and her legs were still spread open so that I could see her puffy pussy that I'd just gotten done fucking.

Suddenly, JC bucked her hips back against me and started to scream for me to fuck her harder. "Fill me you son of a bitch. Fuck my pussy, fuck it hard", she yelled at me. Her pussy started to spasm around my dick and then she screamed and came. After several moments, she calmed down and slid off my rock hard cock. She rolled onto her side and looked at me with a big smile. "That was awesome. I can't believe how worked up I got", she said.

Nicole was still sitting there. Her pussy was leaking cum and her own juices and her breathing was still heavy. She was staring between JC and me and seemed to be thinking.

"Are you OK?" I asked her.

She looked at me, and then said "Yeah. I've just never been a part of something like this. It's a little scary."

JC laughed. "That's the way I felt just about two weeks ago. Didn't I promise you would have a good time though?"

Nicole smiled and said "I guess you did. It's just a little scary. I've had to take care of myself for so long, I almost don't know how to act now." She shyly looked at me and then noticed I was still hard. "How are you still hard? My ex couldn't get it up twice in one day. And here you are hard again and ready to go."

"JC trained me pretty well. Besides, I'm naked in bed with two incredibly sexy women. I'd have to be dead not to be hard again. Especially after that little show JC put on."

Nicole blushed at that. "I've never been with another girl before. It was definitely interesting."

"So, are you ready for some more?" I wanted to fuck her again. Hopefully this time she'd be more relaxed and would enjoy it more. But rather then come over to me, she got out of bed and left the room. JC and I just looked at each other. I started to follow, but JC moved quicker and told me to stay put. I heard the two of them talking, but I couldn't quite hear what was said. It was several minutes before JC came back.

"She's OK. She just needs to compose herself." She crawled onto the bed and came over to me. "Looks like you need a little help there." I'd gone soft waiting for the girls. That didn't last long as JC took my dick into her mouth and started to suck it. I was soon hard again and enjoying the blowjob when Nicole walked back. She stood in the doorway and looked into my eyes as JC sucked me. A smile appeared and she climbed onto the bed. JC shifted over to give Nicole room and then pulled away. Nicole's mouth replaced JC's on my cock. Nicole was amazing. Each time she pulled up, her tongue pressed against the underside of my pole. When she moved back down, she'd lightly run her teeth on both sides. Then she'd change her method and spent time on just the crown, and then slide all the way down so my dick would hit the back of her throat. This went on for quite some time before she pulled off.

"Do you mind if I go for a ride?" she asked JC. Her voice had gotten husky and her eyes were glowing.

"Not at all." JC was also getting excited. Nicole smiled and climbed up my body. When she was positioned over my cock, she teased me by rubbing her pussy on the head of my cock. Nicole leaned down close to my ear and whispered, "I hope you're ready for this, because I'm going to ride you raw." I looked up into her eyes and she had a naughty grin on her face. She quickly slid down my entire cock enveloping me in her velvety tunnel. She must have been really excited because she was so slick I barely felt any friction. As soon as she was down, she let out a little moan and rotated her hips to get used to me. I reached up and massaged her large tits which caused her to moan again. "I love having my tits played with." I played with them some more as her hips moved slowly up and down. "I'm sorry I ran off like that. This isn't something I've ever done and I panicked a bit. My sex life has always been pretty boring, so just having JC in the room with me is crazy to me. But when she went down on me and then I watched you two, my brain couldn't handle it. I'm OK now though."

"I understand. The one good thing about my marriage was our sex life. We were very adventurous. Hopefully you'll enjoy this."

"Oh, I am. Ten years of self-satisfaction and fantasies have gotten me ready for this." She looked over at JC who nodded her head and smiled. JC was sitting close to us and was lightly rubbing her pussy. Nicole's looked down to watch JC. As JC moved faster over her clit, Nicole rode me faster. Soon her hips were slamming down on me and she was grunting with each downward movement. JC moved closer and kissed Nicole. Nicole responded by kissing her back and soon the two girls were locked at the lips. JC also started to play with Nicole's tits and Nicole slowed down a little, but added a rotation to her hips so that she was corkscrewing down my cock. This added movement must have been good for her because she pulled away from JC's mouth and had her eyes closed. Nicole was really concentrating on the movement and was really rotating her hips.

"Oh shit this feels good. I'm so full right now it's amazing." She opened her eyes halfway and looked down at me. "You fill me up so good." She started to slam her hips down on me again, but also rotated her hips. I could tell she was getting close because she started to lose the rhythm and was panting. JC must have sensed it too because she leaned in and sucked Nicole's nipple and reached down to tweak her clit. That was enough because suddenly Nicole slammed her hips down and held them there. Her whole upper body started to shake and she threw her head back in a silent scream. Her lower body just kept rotating on my dick and suddenly I felt her wetness run down my ass and onto the bed. Then she rocked her hips again and I felt another stream of liquid. She finally slumped over to her side and onto the bed. She started breathing again and her eyes were closed.

"Oh fuck that was amazing", she said. "I've never cum like that before. My pussy is still tingling."

Her legs were spread wide and I could see her juices leaking out of her pussy. Her breasts were rising and falling, but much slower now. JC had wasted little time in taking Nicole's place on my cock. But she just sat there, only moving her hips a little bit. She was also watching Nicole. I was surprised when she reached over and ran her finger up Nicole's slit and then put her finger into her mouth and sucked. Nicole had opened her eyes and watched. "Oh shit, that's sexy." JC did it again and then a third time. Nicole whimpered each time. I could see her clit was standing out and this time JC rubbed it lightly. Nicole's whole body shook. "Oh fuck." Her pussy exploded more juice, but JC kept rubbing. Nicole had to pull away. "Please stop. I can't take that anymore. Holy shit that was fucking good."

JC leaned down on top of me, keeping my dick enveloped inside her pussy. She rubbed her slick finger on my lips so I could taste Nicole. I licked it and I heard Nicole let out another little whimper. JC leaned closer to my ear and said "I want you to fuck her again. Make her slutty little pussy cum for you. Can you do that?"

"Anything you want babe." JC kissed me hard on the mouth and got off. She crawled next to JC and said to her, "You're about to get fucked so good you're going to be begging for him to stop. Think your hot pussy can handle it?"

Nicole just looked at JC and nodded her head. She was sweaty and her skin was flushed. I moved between her legs and rubbed her clit a couple of times, eliciting small little mewing sounds out of Nicole. JC said, "Are you ready? He's got his big cock lined up with your pussy and he's going to split you wide open." I did just that and Nicole groaned. I grabbed Nicole's ankles and pushed her legs back so her knees where against her chest. When she was ready I thrust my hips in and out of her sopping pussy. It wasn't long before she was grunting and groaning. I watched as my cock slid out of her slick pussy. It was glistening with her juices and her pussy was making squishing noises as it slit in and out.

JC continued with her commentary. "I bet he's pounding your cervix right now. Can you feel his cock pounding you deep inside your pussy? Do you feel his pelvis against your clit? When you cum you're going to feel it from your toes. Tell me how much you love being taken like this. Tell me how you feel like such a slut with Johnny's cock fucking your wet, hot pussy."

"Yes, I love it. I love feeling him inside me. He's so deep inside me." It shocked me to hear her say those things, but it was turning me on to hear them. "Oh fuck I need to cum. Fuck me harder. Make my pussy burn." I fucked her harder and was slamming into her. JC had started to play with Nicole's tits and this seemed to add fuel to the fire. All Nicole could do now was grunt. I could feel her pussy start to tighten around my cock, so I reached down and pressed my thumb on her clit. Nicole thrust her hips up and her pussy tightened more. She was right on the edge, so I slowed down and moved my thumb away. Nicole's eyes locked on mine and she tried to thrust her hips against me harder. I almost slowed to a stop. "No, don't stop, I'm so close. Please. Fuck me hard."

I smiled at her and started fucking her faster again. "Yes, that's it. Don't stop. I just want to cum. Please let me cum." Her pussy spasmed some more as I started to long stroke into her. Each time I pulled my cock out, only the head remained in and then I'd thrust down hard. Her tits shook with each thrust and she grunted. When her body started to shake, I reached down and pressed her clit again. Her hips bucked against me and this time I rotated my thumb to rub her clit and that was all she could take.