A Joyful Experience of Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumithra
Sumithra
72 Followers

"Saridi, ezhundhiru, nalla kavundhu padutthukko, naai madhiri kundiya thookki kaamidi… iru, unnoda kundiyila konjam ennaiya viduren… ennoda sunniyilayum nalla ennaya thadavi vittu, konjam uruvi vidu. Aaaha, enna sugamadi. Nee readya? Kundikkulla sunniya erakkattuma?"

"Pesama kundiyadikkiradhai paruda. Innum nalla kaala virichikkattuma? Mellama ulle sorugu. Unnoda vegathai nee kaamikkadhe… enakku valikkama sugam tharadhai mattum yosikkanum… aaaah… appadithaan… niruthu… mellamaaa… pudungi… innoru kaiyaa vachukkitu enna pundunguria? Moodhi… koodhiya thadavuda… mulaiaya nalla kasakkitte irukken… sugama irukkuda… innum konjam ulle azhuthu… aaaahhhhh… aaammaa… appaaadi… hmmm… innum ullle thallu… nalla 'full'aa ulle thallu… veliye edukkaadheyda… appadiye iru…"

"Konjam thirumbi ennoda udhattule muththam kodudi en kannukuttiye… hmm… naakkai nalla urinju… hmmm… mmm… mmmcccccccch… ippo unnoda koodhi paruppai naan ennoda kaiyyale theychi vidattuma? Nee unnoda mulaiya gavani. Naan unnoda koodhiya thadavuren. Nee eppo sariyinnu sollriyo, appo ennoda sunniya munnum pinnum aaataren…"

"Hmm… sarida, ippo vali kurainjidichu… medhuva medhuva veliye edutthu ulle vidu… aaah… appadithaan… innum… ahaaaa… aaah… aah… aaamaaanda… appadithaan… innum vegama… vegama… koodhiyile innum oru viralai, rendu, moonu viralai vittu vegama aaatikkite kundiyadi… aaaha… un poolu evvalvu ganama, sooda irukkuda… ammmmmma aiyyyyooo ennala thaanga mudiyalada… vegama adidaaaa innum vegama… aaahaha…"

"Hmm… unnoda koodhiyilerndhu thanni kottura madhiri irukke… aaaahhh"

"Aaamanda… koodhi pongirucchu… Onnada poolu thanni kottumbodhu… aaah… vaaayile… aaaah…"

"aaama kotta pogudhu…"

Immediately, Ravi withdrew his cock and moved at the hed of the bed and thrust his sunni into Deepa's mouth. But Deepa wanted Ravi to eat her pundai as well. So, she lied on her back and pulled Ravi's head towards her flooding pundai. They lied on each other on a classical '69' and started eating out each other. Ravi extended his tongue on her clit and to the entire crack, reaching the asshole. Deepa deep-throated him and sucked his sunni with all her might. There was no sound other than the slurping noise emanating from each other's mouth.

"Aah… Deepa, urinjudi… nalla urinju… appadithaan… sunni kottappogudhu… aah…" with all his might thrust his sunni into the mouth and spurted his kanji into her mouth. At the same time, he realised that Deepa's pundai also squirted its juices and his mouth was filled with the sweet cream that came in a stream.

"hmmmghhh.. slurp… slurp… hmmmghlllgh…" was the only sound that was heard for a few more moments. When his sunni stopped dripping, and went limp, he slowly withdrew it from her mouth, still licking her pundai. Her hips were still humping his mouth and he wildly attacked her clit. "Ravi… aaah.. nalla nakkuda… ennoda thenattama irukkura juice-ai nalla thagam theera kudi. Unnoda sunni kanji enn thaagathai thanichcha maadhiri en koodhineerala unnoda thaagathai thanichchikoda… aaah… innum kooda vegama nakku… urinju… eduththukkodaa… aaah…" and squirted one more load of her sweet cuntcream into his mouth.

Lying exhausted side-by-side, Deepa grasped Ravi's kundi with her hands and planted a passionate kiss on his limp sunni and sucked it once more before getting up. Standing on her knees, she slowly turned to face him, and smiled seductively. "Eppadida irundhathu? Enakku ennavo engoyo poyitta maadhiri irundhadhu… Oru naalaikku moonu dharma saapidara maadhiri, oru nallukku aaru dharam, korainjadhu aaru dharam un pool kanjiyai kudikkanumpola irukkuda. Enna oru taste, enna oru anubhavam… naan ninaikkiren ammavukkum indha maadhiri poolkanji romba pidikkumnu… adhudhaan ennoda 'gene'leyum adhu irukku." And she hugged him and they passionately kissed each other on their lips.

Ravi's hands slowly wandered to her tits and he twisted her nipples in a state of ecstasy.

Part 2 A week passed by…

Deepa was desperately waiting for her periods to start and it duly started. In the last week, when her parents were away, Ravi and Deepa enjoyed their lovelife without any hindrance. She let him eat her cunt almost every hour when they were at home; and, of course, when he was busy eating her cunt, she kept her mouth busy sucking his tasty sunni. Ravi was always horny and he was ever ready to service Deepa's pundai with his tongue and her kundi with his sunni. He made her use his creamy sunnithani or poolkanji as a body lotion and a facial cream and he consumed her koodhineer as a health tonic. They were frantically waiting for her periods to begin and once she finishes her monthly cycle, she would let him break her cherry by him much before the marriage. And they were also eagerly waiting for their parents to return from Salem. Sunday morning around 9.00 a.m., when they had enough time to clean themselves to look presentable, their parents returned. After usual enquiries, Ratna (their mother) asked Deepa whether they faced any trouble during their tour to which Deepa replied that there were none and the duo spent the whole week happily 'looking after' each another well. Ratna and Mani (their father) were pleased to hear this, however, as they did not know the hidden meaning in their statement. The day passed uneventful.

In fact, Deepa stressed to Ravi that they disclosed their affection and their incestuous relationship to their parents immediately on return, latest before lunch. Ravi somehow succeeded in putting it off till dinner. At the dinner table, they were about to take dinner. Ravi entered the dining room deeply engrossed in his thoughts how to bring up the topic before his parents. Deepa was still in her room, fingers crossed, and rehearsing for the turn of events.

Ravi heard some giggles from the dining room; his father and mother were sitting side by side and he wanted to know what's going on there. Silently, he waited outside and lent his ear to their discussion.

"Suma, Salem friend veetile irunddha iththanai naala orey kaduppa irundhadhudi… unnai konjakkooda mudiyale. At least oru muttham kooda kodukkaama naan nalla kainju poyitten. Seekirama sappittutu, pasangala avanga roomukku anuppittu bedroomukku vaa. Keezhe mayirellam eduththitte ille? Sollikitte irundhe veetukku ponavudan keezhayum, akkullayum irukkara mayira edukkanum nu, eduthittiya? Naan indha oru vaarathile naalu dhadavai anga bathroomile kaiadichchen. Nee eppadi?"

'Summa irunga… pasanga kaadhile uzhundhudapogudhu. Enna avvalavu avasaram? Kaiya vachchukkittu gammunnu irungalen. Raviyo Deepuvo vandhudapporanga. Avanga roomle light erinjikkiturukku. Eppo venunnalum avanga vandhuduvaanga… aaah…. Ennanga… ippadi kilreenga. Appa enna avasaram?"

"Suma, unnai paatha rendu pasangalukku ammava, adhuvum 17-16 vayasu pasangalukku ammava theriyave illaidi. Ippodhan vayasukku vandha kuttiyaaatam 'chik'nnu irukke. Adhuve paadhi enakku aasaiya kilappi vidudhu. Adhoda, oru vaarama unnoda 'pu'ya paarkalaiya, 'ku'va thadavalaiya, enakku vegam thaangamudiyalaidi. Eppo nee ennoda 'su'vai chappuvennu kaathittuirukken. Nee yen ennai purinjika maatengarey?"

Though they were talking as if whispering to each other, Ravi could hear every syllable clearly and was shocked to note that their parents are equally horny as the siblings. Ravi remembered what Deepa told about 'gene', and smiled to himself. He tiptoed to Deepa's room and silently signalled her to follow him on tiptoes to the dining room. On the way, he told her to be silent and watch their parents from behind the screen. Exactly at that moment, Suma let Mani kiss her lips passionately while her hands were hugging him tightly against her, crushing her big boobs on his chest. Ravi and Deepa did not wait for a moment and they just went back a little and with some loud noises and talking something they started walking towards the dining room. When they entered the dining room, they found their parents a bit nervous and were trying to hide their embarrassment. Deepa asked her mom what is being served for dinner. Her father told her, "Pona vaaram poora unnoda ammavoda saapadu illaama naan romba thindaadi poyitten, Deepa. Innaikkudhaan nalla saapadu kidaikkapogudhu." And Ravi noticed that his dad smiled wickedly towards his mother and winked at her. His mother suppressed her embarrassed smile and started arranging the platters.

Deepa being the elder, she took the cue to open the topic. She slowly asked her mom, "Amma, naan oru vishayam solla poren. Neeyum appavum idhuku eppadi 'react' pannuveengannu ninaichale konjam sangadamathaan irukku. Irundhalum, 'reality'nnu onne irukke. Adhunala naan solla poradhai konjam ennoda & Raviyoda mana nilailerndhu parkanum. Kobappadama naan solradha konjam ketkanum."

Mani trying to avoid any interruption in his programme with his wife said, "Innaikku romba 'tired'a irukkuda kannamma… adhoda journeyla sariya thoongaama vandhoma, innaikku endha vishayamum discuss pandra moodle naan illa. Ammavum appadithaannu ninaikkiren. Adhanala naalaikku adhappatthi yosippome…"

But Ratna was somewhat alarmed at this opening statement and asked "ennadi nadanthadhu? Edhavadhu thirttu poyidhutha? Yaaravadhu vandhangala? Enna asambavidham nadandhadhu? Dhideernu ennadi sollare?"

"Nee konjam avasarappadadheydi. Yenna, ella porulum irukku. Edhuvum thiruttupogale. Ivanga rendu perum nalladhaan irukkanga. Adhanala bayappadumbadiyaa ille adhirchiyadayara maadhiri edhuvum irukkadhunnu naan ninaikkiren. Deepu, nee sollumma."

"Adhu ellam illamma, edhuvum thiruttu pogale; thappa edhuvum nadakkale. Aaana, amma, naan yenna solla vandhennu therinja…"

Ratna was about to ask her to out with it; but seeing that Mani was getting restless in continuing with this any more, she immediately said, "Chellam, adhu edhuva irundhalum nee naalaikkuvaraikkum poruththiru… naanum konjam 'tired'aathaan feel pandren. Kettu oru mudivum udane edukka mudiyathu. Enakku nalla thoonganum, rest edukkanum. Adhanala naalaikku pesikkalameda kannu."

"Sarimma, naalaikku enakku konjam time odhukki kodu. Naan pesa vandha vishayam romba mukkiyamanadhu. Adhu romba sikkalana vishamunkooda. Good night, amma. Nalla thoongi rest edu."

Ravi immediately understood what is in his parents' mind… they want to go to their bedroom as early as possible to make up for the loss of the last week's abstinence. But, as Deepa had not overheard the passionate dialogue between her parents, she started to bring up the topic. But, as her father stopped her once again and shot an indifferent look at her, she started having her dinner. After dinner, Mani went to the balcony for a cigarette and Ravi left for his room and switched on the TV. Deepu helped her mom in cleaning the table and clearing the dishes. When she too moved to her room, she noticed her mom was somewhat suspicious of her idea. She told her,

Deepu left for her room; on her way, she peeped into Ravi's room. Ravi was watching some sports channel in the TV and had a magazine on his lap. He was wearing a lungi and a munda banian. She went to her dad's room where he saw him removing his banian and was lying bare chested on the cot. He too was wearing a lungi; she was aware that he was not wearing anything underneath. She bid him goodnight and entered her room. She felt highly embarrassed to bring up the topic to her parents. She wanted desperately to be with Ravi. She slowly came out of her room and went to the kitchen to fetch a bottle of cold water from the fridge; but exactly to check whether her mom had gone to the bedroom or not. She did not find her mom there; she took a bottle of cold water and while returning to her room, she saw her mother entering their bedroom with a glass of warm milk for her dad. She had changed into a cotton nightie; though it was not so flimsy, she could notice that there was not petticoat under it nor was she wearing any bra. She wanted badly to be in the embrace of Ravi when she realised what is about to happen in her parents' bedroom in another few minutes. She silently walked to her room and closed the door and locked the latch. She listened quietly and heard her parents' bedroom being closed and locked. After a few moments silence, she slowly opened the door, tiptoed to their bedroom and stood near the door. She listened intently to hear any noice or any dialogue. There was none but the gentle tingling noise of bangles and rustling of clothes. She could understand that her impatient father has started fondling his dear wife. She turned away and tiptoed to Ravi's room; to her astonishment, his door was not open. She gently pushed it and it opened a little. The sound from the TV was just a whisper and the sports channel has been switched to some English movie channel where a couple were lying on the bed and talking something. Ravi had removed the banian too and was sitting on the cot, with his lungi moved well above his knees, showing almost his entire thighs. She slowly pushed the door open and called "Ravi" with as little noise as she could make. Ravi jumped from the cot, and lowered his lungi down. "What's the matter, Deepu?"

"Ravi, I'm really very apprehensive about this issue. How to bring this up, without hurting anyone's sentiments? Dhairiyama aarambichutten… eppadi merkondu sollaradhu endha vagaiyile puriyavaikkaradhunnudhaan theriyalle. Nee edhavadhu idea koduda… adhaan ketkalammnu inge vandhen. Nee ennadanna…" and slowly she moved her vision towards the TV. The lady in the film was now over the man, and was kissing passionately and licking all over his face. It was an adult movie (late-night) showed by the Cable Operator (of course, illegally). Both were naked and only the quilt covered them, though their thighs and their groins rubbing against each other were clearly visible. Ravi too saw this and smiled at her.

"Deepu, adhellam nallapadiya mudiyumnu ninaichikitte nee thoongapodi. Kavalaipadaathey. Naalaikku ammakitte oru vazhiya sollidalaam. Nimmadhiya thoongudi, chellam."

"Engada thoongaradhu… avanga rendu perum roomile enna pandraangannu yosikkumpodhey thookkam poyidum; adhoda nee inga TV paathukitte kaiadichittu thoongiduve. Naan enna seiyaradhu? Enakku kaiyadikka pidikkale…"

"Deepu… appavum ammavum ippo roomile irukkaanga. Avanga 'velai' mudinjathum, amma bathroom povanga… appo dhideernu sandhegapattu unnoda roomukko ille en roomukko vandhaanga, veede rendayidum. Adhanaala, nee un room kadhavai lesa saathikittu thoongu. Naan konja neram kazhichu un roomukku varen… po."

Deepa went near him, and caressed his cock under the tent formed in his lungi… and kissed him lightly on his lips and said, "seekirama vaada… kaathukkittu iruppen."

Deepu again tiptoed to her room, closed the door gently and fell on her cot. She did not have a TV in her room. Another TV was on the drawing hall, one in their parents' bedroom and Ravi had a portable TV on which he was just watching that porno flick. Her mind was totally blank. She was absolutely confused; what will her parents do when they come to know of their 'affair'? Will they accept? If not, what would be their reaction? How will they be punished? And so on. She drank water from the bottle and kept it aside. She changed into a nightgown (of course, nothing underneath) and silently fell on the bed. She shut her eyes tightly and tried to embrace sleep.

Suddenly, she felt someone walking outside. She waited and thought it must be Ravi trying to enter into her room. There was no sound for some time. She slowly got up and opened her door gently. She peeped out. She saw Ravi standing outside their parents' bedroom, showing his back to her. And he slowly knelt down and tried to steal a peep inside through the keyhole. He got up, hurriedly walked and saw her standing at her door. He signalled her to go in and joined her soon.

"Avanga innum ooakkarangadi… Naan paarthadhu ennannu theriyuma? Amma appa moonjiyile ukkandhu irukkaanga… appa ammavoda mulaingala pisainjukkittey koodhiya nalla nakkararudi… amma appadiye pinnale saynjukittu appa moonjiyile avanga pundaiya azhuththi theykkiraanga. Appa nalla nakkararu…"

"Iruda, naanum paarthuttu vandhurren…" Deepa tiptoed as fast as she can and she too knelt down and peeped through the keyhole. She could not believe her eyes. They were 69-ing each other… her mother on top… and her father licking her pundai and kundi and caressing her kundi.

She immediately returned to her room, told her brother to switch off the lights in his room and close the door and return to her room soon. He did so and when he entered, he saw Deepa lying on the bed, with her nighty moved up to her stomach… fingering her cunt. "seekirama vaada madaya… vandhu en koodhiya nakku… unnoda poolai enn vayila vachu oombakodu… seekiram… avanga rendu perum 'vai' velai mudichuttu, 'keezh' velai aarambikkardhukkulle naama rendu perum oru dhadavai seekirama namma velaia mudichiruvom… vvvaaada"

And immediately no further words were spoken and the siblings attacked each other's genitals with lust. When his cock finished spurting, his mouth was filled with her cream. "Hmmm… appaada… poda, konja neram thoongu… naanum thoonga try pandren… naalaikku idhapaththi naan ammakitte eppadiyavadhu pesidaren." She kissed his cock once again, and they kissed passionately tasting each other's cum. Ravi returned to his room. Deepu laid on her cot, with satisfaction.

I will continue on feedback... Please send me your comments on how to proceed further... my e-mail is in the link below.

Sumithra
Sumithra
72 Followers
12