A Model's Hectic Love Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny pulled her mouth away from Susie's vagina, gasping for breath.

"My God, darling Susie, you're drowning me with your cum juice. You taste gorgeous, different somehow today!"

"I was just thinking the same about your juices too," answered Susie as she lowered her lips down on to Jenny's clitoris. "Anyway, that's not my cum, that's just the lubricant! Stand by for the flood; I'm nearly there!"

Jenny squealed with pleasure and the phone rang!

"Hello?" said Susie carefully, and then she gulped as Jenny's tongue hit the mark. "Oh hello Mum, is everything all right?"

Susie listened but could hardly concentrate; Jenny, having found the exact spot, was closing in on the climax."

"Oh right, yes, we will. When suits you? Ohhhhhhhh! Fucking hell! What? No, no, it's just that Jenny's here. Sorry Mum, I'm coming all over her face! We'll see you for lunch tomorrow."

Susie dropped the receiver and furiously rubbed her cunt all over Jenny's face, making juice all the time. Then she moved to ejaculate more all over her friend's breasts. By this time she was crying too, her tears dripping on to Jenny's twat.

After a little while she turned around and smiled down at Jenny. She began to rub her naked mons against Jenny's. Their joint juices began to make very sexy wet smacking noises.

"That was Mum on the phone," Susie said as she rubbed faster. "She wanted to know if we'd forgotten her pussy shaving. We're expected over there tomorrow around lunchtime."

"That'll be fun," said Jenny, squirming with pleasure under Susie's hot cunt." I wonder if your dad will be there."

"Hands off this time Missy. If his cock's out I'm going to have me a feel!"

"Wow Susie, feel your dad's cock? Ohhh yesss, the thought of that's making me cum! Fuck your dad's cock, feel me come!"

Susie did better than that! She fell off Jenny's body and jammed her mouth down on to her cunt as she exploded into a giant climax of liquidity. Jenny rolled over with force and raised herself to watch her cum all over her friend.

"God, we'll have to shower again now," she giggled as she rubbed her soaking wet pussy all over Susie's tits."

"No way," said Susie, pushing Jenny off her. "I want to smell like this all evening. We better wash your sheets though."

"No, I want to sleep on these," said Jenny as she kissed Susie firmly on the lips. "I'll wash them in the morning."

"Let's go make dinner," said Susie. "Maybe we can flavour the chicken with cum juice so that it will taste of us both."

Craig Hudson was beginning to wonder if this independence of his was going a little to far. He had, of course, been to England a number of times but this was the first time that he had driven himself on the right hand side of the road. Previously he had always been driven. Consequently he had only got as far as Woodstock on the northern side of Oxford before it began to get dark. Enough was enough, he decided. He would check in to one of the pubs offering accommodation and make an early start in the morning.

With difficulty he managed to manoeuvre his rented car into a tight space in one of the pub car parks. He entered the pub by the back door and passed by the open door of a very crowded public bar. A little further along the corridor there was an open hatchway with a small office behind it. He rang the old fashioned bell that was on the counter.

Almost immediately a face appeared from the bar door. The male face withdrew immediately and a shout was heard.

"You're wanted at reception, Hilary love!"

Soon an attractive, fortyish woman appeared behind the desk. She took one look at Craig and beamed at him. She was dressed in blue high-heeled shoes, a bright blue short skirt and a tight low cut yellow woolly top. Her large breasts seemed to be fighting to jump out of the top with the outline of her hard nipples right at the top of the view. Craig felt his cock stretch.

"Want a room my dear?" she said in a husky tone that Craig somehow found attractive.

"Yes please," he smiled. "I'm not used to driving on English roads so I thought it best to stop for the night. I shall want to be on my way early in the morning though."

Hilary turned the registration book towards him. "Got a long way to go, have you my love?"

Craig filled in the book and turned it back. "Yes, I've got to be near a town called Alcester by lunchtime tomorrow."

Hilary laughed, "Even with your experience on our roads, Mr Hudson, you'll be there well before lunch. It's not so far. Now, is there anything else I can get for you; something to eat or a drink maybe?"

"I see that you recognise me," smiled Craig. "It would be marvellous if you could bring me a sandwich in my room, together with a pint of your best bitter and a scotch. Also, I would be really grateful if you tell no one that I'm here."

"I'll have to tell Jock, my husband but I'll postpone that until he's mounted on me in bed later. Can I tell people tomorrow?"

"Yes, of course, it's just that I don't want anyone to know I'm in the area yet; or where I'm going too. That's most important."

"Don't you worry, Mr Hudson, I'll not tell on you!" Hilary seemed to pull on her woolly as she handed over the key and a nipple popped out for an instant. Craig noted the little hard nipple as he took the key from her hand.

"It's number 5, on the left at the top of the stairs. I'll be up in about ten minutes with your order."

Hilary's nipple popped out again. She noticed it herself this time and smiled at him looking.

"Must get a bigger top," she said. "My tits are growing in my old age!"

"I shouldn't," answered Craig. "Your, er, tits are fantastic and if I were Jock I wouldn't have them any other size. See you in ten minutes!"

He went out to the car and fetched his overnight bag. He ascended to his room and stripped off before heading into the bathroom.

Soon there was a tap on the door. "Come in", he called and he heard the door open. He faced the door as he towelled himself down. As he removed the towel from his face he was confronted by an open mouthed Hilary, staring at him clad solely in his white boxers. Feeling a little cool draught he looked down and saw that a part of his cock was visible through a small gap in his shorts.

"Sorry," he grinned, "although I can't say it's growing with old age. More like a sight of a nipple I would say!"

Hilary looked down guiltily but she was totally decent.

"I .. I brought your food and drink," she said, her face and neck blushing. "What time would you like a call in the morning?"

"About seven thirty will be fine. That's a lie-in in my terms. I have to be up and out of the house by five thirty most days when I'm filming so seven thirty will be wonderful."

"That's OK, Mr Hudson, I'm always up at six thirty anyway. This is an old place so we don't have much modern technology. That means I have to knock on your door until you shout that you're awake."

"And if I don't shout?"

Hilary hesitated and looked down at Craig's crotch again. "Er, I'll have to come in then and shout again."

"I thought so. Just so that you won't be shocked I should warn you that I sleep naked and sometimes I kick off all the bedclothes in the night if I have an exciting dream."

"I'll have to forget to knock then, won't I?" Hilary smiled as she lifted her eyes to meet Craig's. Her hands, which had been on her waist, suddenly pushed upwards, forcing her tits out of the top. They still looked a bit constrained so Craig stepped forward and pulled the top off her shoulders, revealing Hilary's big tits in all their glory.

"That's better," he smiled. Then he hefted and squeezed both melons, pulling on the nipples as he let go of his prizes. "I'll see you in the morning."

Hilary staggered out of the room and almost fell down the stairs. She remembered to re-arrange her top just as she reached the bottom of the stairs. Fortunately for her no one had seen her.

Mandy stood at the back door of her cottage and called to Jim as he was about to get into the pick-up.

"Now don't you forget; if you shag that Jenny I shall want to hear all about it!"

Jim got into the pick-up with a grin on his face and an erection in his shorts. The weather remained hot.

"Your early morning call sir." Craig vaguely recognised Hilary's voice and opened his eyes. She had put down the tray with his coffee on it. She stood before him topless, staring unashamedly at his thick stiff cock. He took himself in hand.

"Ooooo, are you going to toss off? You can come on my tits if you like!"

Susie looked down on her friend Jenny. She was naked with one hand between her thighs, lightly caressing her cunt. Susie bent down and took one firm nipple between her lips; at this level she could just still smell the aroma of last night's orgasms.

Jenny stirred and took Susie's head in her hand and pulled her tighter to her breast.

"Oh, you brought the coffee again, my darling. I was going to do that today."

"You are going to be working today, my sweet. First you have to wash these sheets, then you have to go and tell Jim that you can't fuck him today and finally we have to go to Alcester so that you can shave my mum!"

Jenny was awake now. "Are you really going to feel your dad's cock? Isn't that incest?"

"It's not fucking, is it?" answered Susie, "so it can't be. I want to see him come at least."

Soon the girls were ready to leave, except for one little errand for Jenny. All she had on was a cream halter-top and a pair of dark blue denim shorts. The front of her shorts dug into her crotch and the top only just contained her lovely rounded tits. Jenny set off down the garden and secreted herself with a view of Jim's 'pissing pile'.

She didn't have long to wait. Soon the diesel engine of Jim's pick-up could be heard coming down the track. Jenny changed her mind. As soon as she saw Jim enter the shed she entered the small field. Jim appeared from the shed as she approached. They smiled at one another, each acknowledging the electricity that was passing between them.

"Hi Jim, good morning," trilled Jenny. "I'm so sorry but we have to go out today. We'll be here tomorrow for certain but I thought I would come down here and tell you personally."

Jim certainly looked a little crestfallen.

"Don't worry Miss, er, Jenny. I'll just have to look forward to tomorrow, won't I?"

"I can stay for a few moments," smiled Jenny. "Just carry on and do what you would normally do at this time."

Jim looked at Jenny quizzically. "Really?" he enquired.

"Really! Let me see you do it close up! Can I hold it?"

Jim smiled with confidence now and quickly produced his cock. It was almost erect. He reached out and took Jenny's little left hand in his big paw. He placed it on his cock and she wrapped her fingers around as much of it as she could.

"Ready now Jenny?"

Jenny nodded, watching Jim's piss hole intently. He had to concentrate on relaxing before a jet of yellow liquid would burst from his tube. Suddenly it was there, arcing out for at least six feet in front of him!

"Gosh that's fantastic!" giggled Jenny. "I can feel it all hot through your prick. Try to do a lot!"

There was a lot but eventually the stream died away. Jenny squeezed Jim's deflating tool and her hand slipped down and off the end of his shaft, leaving her fingers wet. She held up her hand and examined the liquid before wiping her fingers down her cleavage. Jim's cock began to rise again.

"Naughty!" she smiled into his face. "Save it for tomorrow."

"I will Jenny; I most surely will."

Craig drove into Alcester with a smile on his face and his cock and balls feeling nicely drained. Hilary had lain on the bed and watched as he had jacked off all over her face, tits and cunt. Then she had licked his cum off her where she could reach. Downstairs she had cooked him a fine English breakfast. He found that she was right and it was not so far to Alcester.

After consulting his sat-nav he soon found Susie's parents house. He rang the doorbell, looking around semi-furtively to see if he might be recognised. An attractive woman in her mid to late forties answered the door; she recognised him immediately. Craig didn't understand why but a thought crossed his mind that she had got dressed in order to open the door.

"Oh Mr Hudson!" she exclaimed. "This is a surprise. We never expected that you would come all this way to see us. Please come in, people might recognise you here at the front. Frank! Frank, look who's here!"

Craig followed June down the hallway and into a sitting room at the rear. Mr Farmer, Frank, appeared from a conservatory at the rear and Craig got another impression that he had only just managed to put some clothes on.

"It's really great to meet you both," said Craig by way of introducing himself to Susie's parents. "You will already have gathered that I want to see Susie urgently. I don't have too much time free until I have to go to work on my next film; shooting starts in three weeks in Morocco."

"Well Craig, we appreciate your problem," said Frank Farmer, "but we are under strict instructions from Susie not to reveal her whereabouts to anyone, repeat anyone. We are, of course, able to contact her so she is aware that you are looking for her."

"God, I do want to see her so much," said Craig with feeling. "Are you sure that you can't help me?"

Frank and June looked at one another. June took Frank's hand.

"If it helps at all Susie said she is dying to see you again. She, er, told us about your previous meeting and how much she enjoyed it. She also said that you had to find her by yourself. She says that if you succeed the reward will be worth it!"

June and Frank visibly blushed and squeezed their hands together as June delivered her information.

"Can't you give me a hint," begged Craig. "I won't split on you!"

Frank took over. "I suggest that you head a little further north and find yourself some local accommodation for a day or two. You know what locals are like; rumours spread like wildfire and you may be able to tune in to what's going on."

"Thank you sir, I'll take your advice and get on my way quickly. I don't want to waste any of my precious time. I hope that I meet you again soon; with Susie of course."

Craig left and the Farmers waved from their doorstep.

"Thank God he didn't want to stay any longer," giggled June. "Susie and Jenny are due any moment. You got dressed very quickly darling. Well done!"

"I'm going to strip off again now," said Frank. "After Sunday it doesn't matter a toss if the girls see me naked!"

"Heyyyyy look out!" shouted Jenny as Susie suddenly swerved the car violently into a side street, almost throwing her into Susie's lap. "What's going on? What's wrong?"

Susie braked to standstill and looked carefully through the rear view mirror.

"Sorry darling," she said. "Didn't you see the guy driving that blue Mondeo? It was Craig! Fucking Hell!"

"Susie! Language! He didn't see us, did he?"

"I hope not. Look Jenny darling, I'll turn the car around while you walk back to the corner to see if you can see that car anywhere. Signal if the coast is clear and I'll pick you up."

Five minutes later they were in Frank and June's sitting room, telling June about their narrow escape.

"He's only just left here!" said June excitedly. "God, isn't he handsome darling? I wouldn't be able to resist him for long!"

"Hey, hands off," giggled Susie. "Where's he heading for now?"

"I don't know darling but I don't think that he's leaving the area. We got the impression that he thinks that you are around here somewhere, close to us so to speak."

"Right, well, we shall see," smirked Susie. "We are still ahead, just. Now, you better get stripped off so that Jenny can get busy. Where's Dad?"

June dropped her skirt on the floor, revealing her bush. She reached for her top, "In the conservatory."

"Hey, you don't have to take your top off to get shaved," protested Jenny.

"Oh yes I do," replied June. "You strip off too! I want to play with your gorgeous titties while you do me. God! I'm so wet!"

Jenny released her halter-top. Her generous breasts fell out on to her chest.

"Right June, let's get to it!"

Susie smiled at her friend and walked into the conservatory.

Jim was working hard enough in Susie's garden but he to admit that he was missing the nubile nakedness of yesterday. His cock refused to go down so in the end he dropped his shorts and lay down on one of the sun loungers. He took himself in his trusty right hand while quick dialling Mandy on her mobile with his left.

"Jim, I'm working," she giggled when he told her what he was doing. "Where are the girls?"

"Out," he said as his right hand quickened. Then he told Mandy what Jenny had done to him earlier.

"Oh Christ, that's making me wet," whispered Mandy. "I'm sorry I can't get home this afternoon but you know that I'm running the pub for Gary and Jane today. Yes sir, just coming!" She disconnected.

Jim pumped harder at his cock and soon covered his chest and belly with his abundant cum.

"Oh my God, I'm so wet," moaned June. "I hope it doesn't get in the way of your shaving!"

"Nearly done," whispered Jenny. "June, you have a very pretty pussy and the moisture makes it even more attractive. Can I kiss it?"

June moaned softly again and pulled Jenny's head to her wet juicy cunt.

"Your cock is really hard Dad," said Susie softly. "It's really long too."

"Is it as nice as Craig's?" asked her father with a grin.

"I didn't see much of it. It was mainly deep inside my cunny, shooting hot spunk. Oooo, you've made a lot of pre-cum, haven't you?"

Susie had entered the conservatory to find her father lying on a sun lounger but facing away from her. He was obviously naked. She took the bull by the horns and walked round to his other side so that she could see what he'd got. It was as she had just said, long and stiff. His hands were partially covering it so she took his hands and revealed all.

As she had gazed upon her prize his cock flexed and a drop of pre-cum appeared. Susie took hold of him and began to toss him gently, rubbing the pre-cum all the way down his prick until it was thoroughly wet and juicy.

"Daddy, I love you so much," Susie whispered.

"Susie, my darling, I love you too," her father gasped as he began to hump at her hands.

"Steady Dad, Mum's going to want fucking when she's had her shave. Jenny's touch never fails. She'll make her come and be nice and wet for you. I'll just have a little taste!"

Susie bent closer, opened her mouth and swallowed her father's knob end. Frank groaned and thrust upwards.

"What do you think of my twat Frank? Oh sorry Susie darling. I didn't realise that you would be quite so close to your father."

Susie released her father's cock with a loud 'plop' and looked up at her mother's bald crotch. She immediately realised that she was highly aroused. June was wet with a drip of her juice actually hanging from her clitoris. Susie stuck out her tongue and captured it.

"Jenny has made me come once but I want your cock now Frank my darling."

June moved over her husband's body and began to lower herself towards his cock. Susie held it straight up in the air and her mother settled down on to the whole length in a trice. There was a distinct splashing noise as she reached bottom.

Susie rose and returned to the sitting room. Jenny was sprawled in an armchair, her magnificent tits on show. She was frigging herself, two fingers deep inside her cunt.

"Hello darling," she said quietly. "Your mum came all over my mouth and my tits she was so excited! I was just taking care of myself. Would you like a taste?"

Susie said nothing. She dropped to her knees and pulled Jenny's shorts completely off. She pulled her little pink thong to one side and captured her clitty between her lips. Jenny screamed into an immediate orgasm.