Absolute Terror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climbing off her, she watched him pad away, seeing his back muscles as they rippled underneath his skin. She had never seen such pure animalistic sexuality. He was so muscular and well defined, an almost perfect male specimen, she had once seen a male sculpture that looked just like him in an art gallery. Titled, pure perfection. She sighed as she saw him take from the drawer a rag and a jar. She knew he was finished with her for now. Her legs shook with the exertion of his lovemaking, her pussy tender from the pounding of their sex. But most of she felt totally sexually replete. Like a cat falling asleep in the sun, warm from the sun's rays.

"I will return for you." The man said to her, not smile as she began to go under from the chloroform but Nina knew in her heart that he had softened to her and that he would not hurt her.

"I want to stay with you." She whispered softly. Her words sounding fuzzy to her. Feeling her body go limp as the chloroform took hold. Just faintly feeling his strong arm supporting her head.

Nina awoke, blinking as she felt warmth upon her skin. Glancing around and finding that she was in her own apartment, the sun streaming in on her bed. She looked down at her body to find that she was still naked but unmarked by her unknown attacker. Nina wept as she realised she was alive, but not safe anymore in her own home. She sat up, crying as she did. "I'm alive!" Thankful that she was alive but reliving the absolute terror she had experienced at first. Realizing that she was right in the end, he was not going to hurt her. Wondering when he would come back.. Remembering with pure sexual excitement the sexual things he had done to her.

She felt her nipples stiffen with excitement and her pussy tingle. Remembering his rough touch on her body. Making her feel powerless, out of control but the pure sexuality of giving her power up to someone stronger than herself. Finding herself drawn to his controlling, dominating urges. Nina sat up, catching a glimpse of herself in the full length mirror. Her hair! She gasped at her hair. It was lovely. It was now shoulder length, just a hint of curl at the ends were it had been cut by the sharp knife. Very short for her but it made her look so much younger. And innocent, she thought! She smiled. She dreamed that night of what she wished he would do to her next.