After the Reunion Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't even seen my wife's naked body in a month and it had been a major accomplishment that my swollen little man hadn't erupted two or three times in the last ten or so minutes. Besides, I hadn't realized how much her body had changed from the exercise classes she'd been going to. She has always had a beautiful body, but she was even tighter and sexier than she'd ever been. Pole dancing definitely was good for her!

Tanya stood and both girls slipped their dresses back over their heads, zipping each other and carried their underwear down to where Tanner and I were sitting in utter amazement. I hadn't noticed but Tina, our waitress, was standing next to us and gave both Addie and Tanya a big hug, telling them that they were simply amazing.

I was still in awe, unbelieving what my eyes had just seen. If someone had told me two months earlier that my wife would be on a stripper's stage I would have said it was completely crazy; it simply couldn't have been possible under any circumstances. And Tanner, he must have been thinking the same thing. I briefly remembered that reunion dinner, "Tanya was my best friend in college," my wife told me about the Bo Derek look-a-like I had been staring at. Who would ever have imagined that meeting would have led to the two friends taking each other's clothes off in a strip club!

The deejay announced another girl, a pretty blonde. I think her name was Renee'. We didn't stay to watch her routine. I think the four of us were so much past ready to get back to our hotel that another minute might have broken something... something that Tanner and I didn't want broken.

Tina was anxious to get us another drink, but we told her we were leaving. I winked at her, letting her know that we intended a fun night ahead. In a pouty face, she complained that she hadn't gotten to serve us our dessert. When I asked her what the dessert was, she got a cute smile on her face and said, "Find out next time. After that performance, it'll be on the house," then turned and walked off, pushing her little shorts down in the back just a few inches while she turned her head to give one last smile.

On our way out past the entrance bouncer, he was surprised we were leaving. "Just a little longer and they'll announce the winner. You're sure to win," he told our wives.

Addie told him, "Tell them to give it to someone else. We're leaving." I think he probably understood why we didn't have time to wait.

My cock had been hard since before we'd gotten there. It let up a little on the drive home, but just the thought of what had transpired kept me on edge. I expected that with Addie's forced abstinence, the coming night was going to be damned difficult for her. I hoped to make it as difficult as possible.

She was the only one who hadn't been drinking so she had the privilege of sitting behind the wheel of T&T's Tesla. The rest of us sat in the cramped back seat with Tanya in the middle. She told the car to go to the Best Western then turned and watched Tanner and I making out with Tanner's wife. I had one hand sandwiched between Tanya's legs inside her sopping wet pussy lips, our mouths locked together and Tanner's mouth was wrapped around one of her breasts. All three of us were shaking with need by the time the short ride was over.

We hurried to our room past the clerk at the front door. I wondered what she must have thought seeing the look of expectation on mine and Tanner's faces and the flushed look of our beautiful wives. Tanner and Tanya were in front so I let Tanner open the door with his own shaking hands. I don't think I had ever seen the ever-confident Tanner quite so flustered as he was trying to get the stubborn door unlocked with his key-card.

Once inside our wives switched partners. Tanya wrapped her arms around me and Addie did the same with Tanner. My hands were shaking but I managed to push Tanya's zipper down and her dress fell to the floor. The sight of her naked on her knees on the stage pulling Addie's panties down with her mouth briefly flitted through my mind when she was taking my belt loose.

Adriana was already naked, too, a few feet from Tanya and me, and Tanner's mouth was completely full of one of her tits. In the dark recesses of my mind, I heard my wife saying several times, "I can't fuck, I can't fuck," at the same time as she was moaning from Tanner sucking her tit into his mouth.

Tanya had my pants off and I had managed to unbutton my shirt but didn't have it off yet when she pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me, sinking her hot, wet pussy all the way down on my rock-hard cock.

I heard moaning, whether it was mine or Tanya's I didn't know. It could even have been coming from the other bed for all I knew. I was sure that I would explode the instant Tanya touched my cock but she must have known and pulled herself off of me almost as fast as she had taken me inside her.

We scooted up on the bed so Tanya wouldn't fall off the end of it, and before Tanya swathed herself on my cock again, I saw Tanner climb on our bed behind his wife. He scooted up behind her with his cock in his hand and I realized what he was going to do... he was going to fuck her in the ass!

I don't know if he'd found some lube or what, but one of his hands went around her chest groping her boobs and the other her waist pulling her back to him. Tanya's face took on a surreal look and grimace with moans coming from her mouth, along with a, "Slow down, it hurts."

Tanya was hovering right over me with Tanner slowly engorging his cock inside her ass. Her face seemed to relax just a little when I heard an "Ahh." He was all the way inside her. She leaned forward, supporting herself on her hands on the bed, one on each side of my chest. Her lips found mine and she impaled her pussy on my cock. Oh shit, this felt weird. Damn good, but weird, too. Tanner was fucking in and out of her and I could feel every one of his thrusts into her ass. Tanya started riding up and down my cock in time with Tanner's thrusts so that we would both be deep inside her at the same time.

Tanya tried to keep her lips on mine but after only a couple strokes her moans took over and she couldn't maintain the kiss. This was an experience I'm sure none of us had ever had before and I couldn't stop myself from orgasming almost right away. After all, it had been over a month! Not to even mention the stimulation from the strip club and the fact Tanner and I were fucking his wife at the same time. Shit, what an orgasm! Tanya, too, at the same time, I think all three of us. I shot rope after rope of cum until I thought my entire insides must have erupted inside her. No volcano had ever had it so good.

When I was able to breathe again, Tanya was leaning against me with her cheek pressed tight to mine. Tanner had extricated himself and was sitting on the other bed, my wife's head in his lap, curled in a ball, her hands between her legs and her tongue flicking at Tanner's cock. I know she had watched Tanya just go through the orgasm of a lifetime and it must have been excruciating for her. The night wasn't nearly over, either.

I scooted myself down just a little so that I could nibble on one of Tanya's naked nipples. Between that and her hand in my hair tugging me a little tighter to her, it felt good, really good!

"I wonder what time they close?"

I tilted my confused head toward her and asked, "What? Who?"

"The club. Do you know what time they close?" she asked me.

"Don't know." I looked at my watch, 11:35. "I imagine a lot later than this, though, why?" I sucked her nipple back into my mouth.

"I want to go back. Addie, do you want to go again?" To say that I was surprised is like saying the ocean is deep.

I looked over at the other bed. My wife had progressed from flicking her tongue to having the head of Tanner's cock in her mouth, obviously sucking hard with her cheeks hollowed out. His cock had already resumed its fully engorged hardness.

"Mmm, sorry, no, I don't think I could do it again." Then she added, "Besides, I'm kinda busy." Yeah, my wife was busy sucking my girlfriend's husband's cock. How screwed up is that!

Tanya looked back toward me, "You'll take me?"

It sounded like fun to me. "Love to," I told her.

She climbed out of bed, headed toward the bathroom and said, "Give me ten minutes." I presumed she at least wanted to wash the cum off. I dressed while waiting for her.

It was only a few minutes later when Tanya reappeared out of the bathroom. She had taken off the stockings that she'd been wearing so was now totally naked. I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing her Bo Derek looks naked. She picked up her dress off the back of the chair where it had been tossed earlier and slipped it on, turning her back toward me to zip it up, then sat on the edge of the bed to put on the heels she'd worn earlier.

"Ready?" she asked me. My mind was spinning and I'm sure Tanner's was too. I mentioned when she first put on that dress that it was only about thigh-length and slightly sheer and now she didn't have a thing on underneath it... and we were going out in public. I couldn't wait to see what her plans were when we got there.

On the way out the door, I mentioned to my wife, "You do know that nobody else will know what you do while we're gone," hinting that Jonah would never know if she fucked Tanner.

"I'll know," was all she said.

We had both been drinking. Not a lot, but enough to not drive. Fortunately, we didn't have to. All one of us had to do was sit behind the wheel and tell 'Abbie' where to go.

When we walked in, John greeted us with a smile and waved us in... after checking out Tanya with his eyes. I could see why. Without the bra, those incredible tits were poking through her dress and without that extra covering you could see skin from head to toe.

I held Tanya's hand as we walked in. There were more people than before and we didn't see any empty tables, several with just two people, though. Tanya led me to one with another couple about three tables back from the stage. I couldn't help but think about a very naked Tanya pulling my wife's panties down with her mouth on that stage only an hour or so ago.

We introduced ourselves to the other couple who had shared their table with us, Jocelyn and Cameron. Cameron looked like he was probably in his forties and Jocelyn either took really good care of herself or she was younger than him. She was pretty, but not even close to Tanya's ballpark. I couldn't see the bottom part of her outfit, but her blouse was kind of loose-fitting, yellow, one shoulder bare with a belt around her waist. Her blonde hair hung down her back. In any case, she was very attractive. Her husband - kind of so-so I guess. Of course, I'm not much on judging guy's looks, except when they're like Tanner and it's so damned obvious.

They're from Richland, across the river in Washington, then about thirty miles. Cameron said they own an accounting business and Tanya told them she's an interior designer. I told them about our four stores and explained that my wife was the inspiration behind them. Cameron suggested that if any of us needed any accounting help they'd love to work with us.

Jocelyn said they come here every two or three months, "Then go home and fuck our brains out," and patted her husband's groin. Jocelyn didn't seem to be shy at all. Cameron obviously wasn't either. He was staring at Tanya and not making any effort to hide his lust, not that I could blame him. I almost expected him to lick his lips to wipe the drool off of them.

"You guys ever play with other couples?" Tanya asked, making me very glad I hadn't been taking a drink at that time. I'd have spewed it all the way across the table.

Jocelyn answered, "No, but we've play-acted after we've been here." She looked at her husband, whose interest in Tanya had just gone up about ten-fold. "We usually pick out some couple and have fun fantasizing about them when we get home." It was pretty damned obvious who Cameron would be fantasizing about tonight!

Tanya took my hand and explained, "We met a couple months ago at my college reunion dinner. Matt's wife and I were best friends in college and finally got back together again." She kissed me on the lips, "Now we like to share each other's husbands. Our spouses are back at the hotel now, I'm sure enjoying themselves." She added, "I know we did a little while ago," squeezing my hand

"I don't think we could do it for real, but the fantasy is fun," Jocelyn said.

"You never know. I don't think any of us ever imagined it before that dinner," Tanya answered her.

I'm sure that Cameron was picturing where this conversation could lead. If he's like me, he would never even imagine being with a woman who looked liked Tanya. Unfortunately, it led to silence. I was wondering if Tanya was going to suggest something outrageous, but she didn't.

Instead, we watched the girl on stage gyrating on the pole, grinding her thong-clad pussy into it when our serving girl, Tina showed up at our table. "Welcome back!" she said.

She asked Tanya and me if we'd like another of our drinks.

"Strawberry Daiquiri for me, please," Tanya said.

"I'd like another Sinkapore Sink," I told her.

Tina giggled, "No warm milk?"

I looked around the table. Jocelyn and Cameron both had their head cocked in curiosity and Tanya was giggling. "You weren't supposed to have heard that," I muttered to Tina. She laughed and asked the other couple if they needed anything else. Both said they were fine.

Jocelyn asked, "Warm milk? You were here earlier tonight?"

Tanya answered, "It's a long story, but yes, we were." Then she added, "We, umm, had a minor problem come up." She giggled and said, "Like you said a little bit ago. We spent the last hour fucking our brains out."

Tanya changed the subject, "Have you ever been on the stage, Jocelyn?"

Her eyes got wide, "You mean stripping?"

"Uhuh, you said you've been here several times. Like tonight is amateur night. Have you ever?"

Her face turned red, "No, I couldn't." She turned to her husband, "Could I, honey."

He grinned like I would expect from a typical, horny guy and told her, "It'd be so hot, show off that sexy body you work so hard on."

She started to open her mouth again but Tanya jumped in, "I'll go with you. You wouldn't believe what a turn-on it is. Why do you think we had to leave and spend the last hour fucking?"

Poor Jocelyn was speechless. I don't think she knew what to say. She looked around the table, "You did it?" she asked Tanya.

"I did, first time. My friend made me and I've never been so turned on in my life... I'll ask Tina when she comes back. Hopefully, it's not too late." Cameron whispered something in Jocelyn's ear and her face turned a bright shade of red.

We sat the next few minutes watching the girl who was currently on the stage. She had lost her thong and was down to her heels. Very nice! The girl, not the heels. Jocelyn's face was still red. I wondered if she was imagining herself up there in nothing but her heels.

Tina came back carrying a tray with our two drinks. I gave her two twenties and told her to keep the change. She asked me, "Did you already get your dessert?"

"We did. It was quite good and tasty, too," Tanya answered. "Came back for another round."

"Mmm, good, can I suggest something you might find enjoyable, then?" she asked Tanya.

"I'd love that. But first, I think our new friend here," she motioned toward Jocelyn, "would like to try your stage. Is it too late for that?"

Tina smiled and said, "You're a naughty influence on people, aren't you? It's too late for the competition, but it's still amateur night so I think it can be arranged. Let me go get the sign-up sheet so she can sign it and I'll let Alex know." She explained that Alex is the deejay.

When she left, Cameron asked his wife, "Do you really want to do this? You don't have to."

She answered, "I do but I'm scared. I'm forty, for God's sake! What are people going to think?"

"I'll tell you what they'll think," Tanya said, "that she's one damn hot, sexy mama! And the two of you will be so turned on you won't be able to make it back home. As a matter of fact," she went on, "why don't you come by our hotel and get a room there?"

Her comment about wanting to but being too scared reminded me what Addie had told me; that so many women would love to do it, but wouldn't have the courage unless they were given a not-so-gentle shove. That's what Addie had done to Tanya and now Tanya was doing to Jocelyn. My wife is a smart woman; damn sexy, too!

Tina was back in just a couple more minutes with the amateur night sign-up, "You have to sign this," she told Jocelyn, "It confirms that you're doing this of your own free will." The four of us watched as Jocelyn signed her name with very heavily shaking fingers.

"And now for you, my dear," she addressed Tanya, "how about I find a good-looking, eligible young man and you give him the lap dance of his lifetime?"

This time Tanya's face turned red. I thought that would be so damned hot... especially with what she was wearing; nothing under that skimpy, sheer dress! The night had definitely gotten more interesting in the last few minutes.

"I'll give this to Alex. It should be just a little bit," she told Jocelyn, encouragingly telling her, "You'll be wonderful." Then she addressed Tanya, "I'll find some lucky guy who would be perfect... or would you rather a girl?" she asked.

Tanya glanced at me. Shit, I thought, either would be hot! "A guy," she told Tina, acknowledging that she'd do it. Tina nodded her approval and walked off. We watched as she went through a door to the right of the stage, into the same room the girls dancing were coming from. It made me wonder, why was Tina never on stage?

I alternated between watching the girl who was on the stage and the two women at our table. Both were acting very nervous. The song ended and the deejay announced, "Another special treat, ladies and gentlemen, her very first time, the gorgeous Jocelyn!"

Jocelyn sat in her chair like she had been glued to it, looking stunned that it was so soon. I guess she expected a little more time to prepare herself mentally. Tanya got up and took Jocelyn's hand, saying, "I'll go up with you, but this is your show. You're the star."

She pushed her chair back and stood up. It was the first time we'd gotten a good look at what she was wearing. I was surprised, expecting a short skirt. What it was was a one-piece, I think Addie has called them a jumpsuit, romper or something like that. Instead of skirt or dress, it was shorts, quite a bit longer than Tina's Daisy Dukes, but still short and sexy, one piece with the top. The wide belt around her waist, from the same material, dangled to a couple inches below the hemline. Is that what it's called for shorts? Her legs and feet with their yellow heels were sexy as hell, too. She sure as hell didn't look forty, not that I was an expert.

Tanya led the way up the two steps onto the stage and they turned toward the crowd. There were a lot more people here than earlier in the night when Tanya and Addie had done this. I looked around, there were maybe a hundred people, probably a dozen women, all eyes glued to the two women on the stage.

There was music playing, but Tanya and Jocelyn weren't dancing, just standing with Jocelyn looking completely stage-struck. After a bit, Tanya whispered in her ear then found the zipper in the back of Jocelyn's romper and started pulling it down. Somebody started stamping their feet and soon, every foot in the room was stomping the floor in unison.

It seemed to take forever for Tanya to get that zipper down, then she pushed the top off Jocelyn's one covered shoulder and stepped back for Jocelyn to do the rest. I glanced at Cameron, his eyes glued to his wife. I could feel the disbelief he must be feeling at that moment, a hundred sets of eyes watching his Jocelyn undressing herself. Apparently, Jocelyn must have realized that Tanya wasn't helping her any more and she pushed her top down off her arms and slowly revealed her bra-covered breasts.