Alice What's the Matter?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept looking across at dad but he was busy watching the movie. I reached down and slipped my hand under my sister's shirt and discovered that she wasn't wearing any panties. I shouldn't have been surprised. Like the previous night I began to feel her pussy. Alice moaned as I touched her cunt. It wasn't too long before I could feel myself cum. I warned Alice. The only other time I had been sucked off by a girl was about a year before. When I came she was shocked, and immediately spat out my sperm. Alice took it all in her stride. She didn't react when I came and simply swallowed all my seed. I carried on touching her pussy until I could sense she was going to cum. When she had she sat up and took a few more sips of wine.

About ten minutes later she stood up and moved to the door.

"Ok Alice?" asked dad.

"Just a bit hot dad. I'm going to change out of this thick shirt. "

" That's my shirt isn't it? "

" Sorry dad."

She left the room and returned five minutes later wearing a pair of panties and a loose cropped top that left her stomach bare. I couldn't believe how little she was wearing. She sat next to me again. Dad went to bed a little while later.

"Did you like your blowjob? " she asked me after dad had left.

"I can't believe you! " I laughed.

"Was that your first blowjob? "

I blushed as I looked at her.

"No."

"Really? "

"You know Julia Latimer? She did my first one. Not like that though. I think she was nearly sick after," I laughed.

"Well I'm glad to hear that my technique was good for my little brother! "

"Alice I know you won't believe me but I'm not a virgin. I did it with Julia and a girl called Michelle, from school. "

"Cool. I just wondered. I didn't mean to piss you off."

At that she sat up and knelt down in front of me, pulling at my shorts.

"Do you want to go again? " she smiled.

Without waiting for an answer she pulled my shorts down and proceded to suck my cock. Again she swallowed my cum like it was just a drink. When she had finished she lay on her back in front of the fire.

"Ok so you're not a virgin but have you ever eaten a girl out before?"

I blushed as I shook my head.

She peeled off her top, giving me a first look at her breasts, then slipped off her panties. My own sister was lying in front of me, completely naked. I stared at her body, at her breasts and pussy. Her t it's were smallish. Not tiny. Not small. But smallish. Although I had touched it I realized for the first time that her pussy was bald. Shaved. I knelt down between her legs.

"Just use your tongue. Like you're trying a piece of food for the first time. Just let your tongue guide you," she told me.

I let the tip of my tongue touch her lips. Then I tasted her juices. She opened her legs further and I probed a bit deeper, entering her pussy. She began to breathe fast and moan softly. I liked the taste the smell of her cunt. I let my tongue go further, sliding into her pussy. She moaned louder and began to whisper my name breathlessly. Finally she could take no more and she climaxed.

"Oh Mark. Oh god that was good. You were good."

I was blushing as I looked at her naked sweaty body. She stood up and put on her top and panties. She kissed me and we turned off the tv. I slept better that night, not even hearing Dan come in at about four in the morning. Saturday was another day of skiing. We ate dinner in the chalet before Dan, Alice and dad went out for a few drinks. I chose to stay and help mum tidy up. As we were tidying up we found a cellar underneath the lodge which had a washing machine in it. Relieved I put all my dirty shorts in the tub, as mum sorted out how to work it.

Dad and Alice came home soon after ten. Dan had gone out drinking again. I went up to change, choosing a long t shirt as I had no shorts to wear. Alice saw what I was wearing and went to change. She appeared in a silk vest and silk shorts. Her erect nipples poked out clearly against the smooth thin silk.

"Cold Alice?" dad said.

"No dad, why?"

"You look cold," he joke, gesturing at her erect nipples.

"Dad!!"

"Careful Mark she doesn't poke your eyes out with those!" dad continued.

"That's enough John, don't embarrass the girl," scolded mum.

Soon after, mum went to bed. Alice slipped her hand under my shirt and played with my cock. I reached down and stroked her ass under the smooth silk. Dad went out the room briefly to go to the bathroom and Alice quickly stripped her shorts off before lying back down on me again.

"You're mad," I laughed.

"I'm horny."

Dad came back into the room and sat down, not noticing Alice's lack of shorts. She pushed up my shirt and began to suck my cock while I played with her pussy. She also pushed up her top to expose her tits. I couldn't believe her. Dad appeared to fall asleep on the other couch. Alice moved up to get a better position to suck my cock. I shot my load into her mouth and made her cum with my finger as she stroked her tits. When we were done we carried on lying there, although she did cover her tits. Dad woke up with a start and announced he was going to bed. He stood up and said goodnight before leaving the room. We both laughed at how we had got away with being so bold.

The next day was Sunday. We all decided to have a rest from skiing and went for a walk around the village and through the woods to a nearby village where we had been told there was a fantastic restaurant. We had lunch there before heading back. We spent the late afternoon relaxing in the chalet. Then after dinner we all went out for a drink. Dan decided to spend the evening in and Alice and I became frustrated at the lack of opportunities to spend time alone together. Dan was the problem. He usually went out. Apart from the first time we had played he had been out. Mum and dad were easy because mum always went to bed early and dad fell asleep! We were more cautious if Dan was about. When we sat down to watch a movie Dan made things more difficult by sitting on the couch with me, meaning Alice had to sit with mum and dad. We were frustrated.

Alice did have a little fun by wearing a long thin white vest, and appearing to wear nothing else underneath. I noticed but I'm not sure anyone else did. We eventually all went to bed.

Monday morning. Back to skiing. And hopefully back to fun with Alice. Little did I know but things would take an interesting turn that evening. First Dan went out with his boarder friends as we hoped he would. I changed into t shirt and shorts as usual, ready to watch TV. Alice appeared in her cropped top and panties, walking across the living room and sitting next to me.

"That's a bit revealing isn't it dear?" remarked mum, of Alice's outfit.

"Sorry mum. I'm hot. And I'll probably go to bed soon."

"Still, you shouldn't really walk around like that. Not in front of your father and brothers. Not now."

"Ok mum. Point taken."

Mum went to bed soon after. Alice began touching my cock. After the previous night of frustration, the excitement was huge. Dad went into the kitchen to open a bottle of wine. Alice pulled a blanket over her bottom half, before taking her panties off. Dad came in and handed her a glass of wine. I slipped my hand under the blanket and began to fondle her pussy. She moaned lightly. Her hand went inside my shorts and she began to masturbate me. It wasn't long before we were both cumming. After she had cum Alice pushed the blanket off and sat up a bit. Was she trying to get dad to see her? The movie we were watching finished and dad got up to go to bed. Alice and I joked about the evening and were cuddling up on the couch together when we heard the front door open. Alice was still wearing just her top. She jumped up and pulled her panties on and moved across to the other couch, before covering herself with the blanket.

Dan walked in and looked at us, each on different couches. He poured a glass of wine and sat next to me. He was a bit drunk but not too bad.

"You're back early," Alice remarked.

We chatted for a while. Alice was tired and eventually announced she was going to bed. She pulled back the blanket, revealing her crop top and panties. She stood up, said goodnight and left the room. I saw Dan watching her. He waited a few moments for her to go upstairs and then looked at me and whistled.

"Did you see that?" he asked.

"What?" I replied.

"Alice? "

"What about her?"

"What she was wearing," he said.

"No."

"She looked hot."

"Alice?"

"Yeah. Alice. Our sister. She looked FINE!"

"She's our sister. You can't say that," I told him.

"She's a girl, they're all the same."

"Dan, that's Alice you're talking about. "

"Look Mark, all I said was that she looked hot. You don't need to get so high and mighty on me."

"Sorry. I just thought..."

"All I meant was that she was wearing next to nothing. I haven't seen her like that before. She looked good. It's just that, we'll, for the first time I realized that my own sister is, err, sexy. "

"Dan!"

"Didn't you see her?"

"Yes but..."

"Mmmmm, that ass. Mighty fine. Wouldn't mind a piece of that!"

"DAN!!"

"What's wrong Mark? You must have seen it. Don't tell me you wouldn't if you got the chance."

"She's my sister!"

"She's a girl. A girl! They're all the same. Tits. Cunt. Even your sister has a cunt. A damn fine one I'd guess."

"Dan! Stop talking that way."

"Wouldn't you? If you could. Hell I would."

"Dan you're sick."

I walked away. The next morning I got a chance to be alone with Alice. I don't know why but I told her what our brother had said.

"He said that?" she laughed.

I told her what I had said.

"Aaaah my little brother! What a gentleman! " she teased me. I blushed.

"Please don't tell him I told you," I pleaded with her.

"Don't worry. But I might just have to teach our big brother a lesson. Or at least have a bit of fun with him."

Nothing much happened on Tuesday. Dan went out and Alice and I played on the couch. Unusually mum stayed up late but we still got a chance to masturbate each other on the other couch.

On Wednesday morning mum and dad announced that they were going to go out for a meal together that evening. Just the two of them. They had really liked the restaurant in the neighboring village as well as the walk through the woods and decided that they deserved a little treat. Alice volunteered to cook dinner for Dan and me on the condition that Dan stayed in for the evening. I was a little disappointed as I hoped that Alice and I could have the evening alone, but I also sensed she was up to something and I was curious to what it could be. That evening mum and dad set off. Alice cooked our dinner and we shared a bottle of wine. I'm not a great drinker and one glass was enough for me, but my brother and sister were soon on their second bottle.

After dinner we went into the living room. Dan and I changed into very similar outfits, shorts and t shirt, as we prepared to watch a dvd. Dan chose The Hunger Games again.

"I could watch Jennifer Lawrence all day long," he laughed.

Dan and I sat on the couch. Alice went upstairs to change and appeared in a white vest, that nearly but didn't quite cover her ass, and a pair of light blue panties. She looked at us, then went back out to the kitchen. Dan and I looked at each other. Dan smiled at me. Alice came in with another bottle of wine, poured two glasses for her and Dan, as I had declined, and put the bottle on the table between the two couches. She looked at the empty couch, then at us.

"Room for one more?" she smiled.

"Plenty of room on that couch," sneered Dan.

"But I want to cuddle up with you two," she said.

With that she squeezed in between her two brothers. We both shifted towards the ends, and in fact there was plenty of room for her. We began to watch the movie. After about twenty minutes, Alice lifted her right leg up and rested it across Dan's left leg. This caused her legs to part considerably. She rested her right hand in between Dan's legs. A little while later Dan placed his left hand between Alice's legs, resting it on her inner thigh. They stayed like this for about a quarter of an hour.

Then Alice stood up again. She poured some more wine into their glasses then went out to the kitchen. I heard her run upstairs quickly. When she came back in I noticed, even in the semi dark, that she had taken her panties off. I don't know if Dan noticed but I certainly did. She sat back down and again rested her leg across Dan's. This caused her legs to part and I could see her pussy lips. Again she also rested her hand between his legs, and Dan put his hand backing her thigh. Minutes passed with them in that position. I realized also that watching this had caused me to get an erection. Alice then slid her hand upwards and placed it on Dan's crotch, against his bulge. He jumped in shock at first but then followed suit, running his hand up her thigh until he reached her naked pussy. He began to feel her slit, gently rubbing her pussy lips.

"Take your shorts off," Alice told her older brother.

He smiled at her then raised his ass off the couch, pulling his shorts off. His erect cock stood hard and proud. Alice wrapped her hand around it, then began stroking him, while he slipped a finger inside her cunt. Soon Alice got up and knelt in front of Dan. Again she smiled as she leaned in and took his cock in her mouth. Dan sighed as his twenty year old sister sucked his cock. He looked at me and laughed silently. Turned on by this development I slid my shorts off and began stroking my cock. Alice continued to suck his cock, and ignored him when he informed us that he was about to cum. She calmly swallowed all his sperm, then licked his cock clean.

"Your turn now," she informed Dan as she lay on her back in front of the fire. She pulled off her vest to expose her tits, then spread her legs wide.

Dan climbed off the couch and began to eat her pussy. Alice looked up at me stroking my cock and beckoned me onto the floor. I knelt down beside her and she lifted her head and began suckling my penis. We came at about the same time, her from Dan's licking and me from her mouth. She licked my shaft clean of all my seen and we all returned to sit on the couch. Alice was still naked as we sat together. The three of us laughed as we tried to comprehend what we had just done.

Alice stood up and put her vest back on, as Dan and I slipped our shorts back on. They drank some more wine, still laughing at what we had done. Just then we heard the front door open. Alice pulled the bottom of her vest down to cover her naked pussy as best she could. I don't know how much the room smelled of cum but it must have done. Mum and dad walked in. They had clearly had quite a lot to drink as they were noisy and stumbling about. We all exchanged a brief conversation about our evening. They had enjoyed their meal and could see that we were halfway through watching a movie. Alice described the meal she had cooked. Mum then stumbled off to bed, while dad poured himself a glass of wine and sat down on the empty couch.

Mum kissed us each goodnight on our foreheads. When she had gone upstairs I noticed Alice pull up the bottom of her vest to her navel, exposing her pussy. Soon after she placed her hand between Dan's legs again. Dan swung his arm around Alice's shoulder, dangling his hand onto her vest, just over her breast. Alice didn't try to stop him, instead looking across to dad, who was struggling to keep awake, then lifting up her vest to expose her left breast. Dan began to play with her tit. She looked at me and smiled. She gestured for me to put my arm around her shoulder too. I did, crossing over Dan's arm, and she pulled up the rest of her vest to allow me to feel her other tit. She was now completely exposed, but dad was miles away. We couldn't believe how bold we were being. Dad then coughed, waking himself up. He leaned forward for his glass of wine. Alice quickly shook our hands free and pulled her vest down to cover herself. Dad stood up and announced he was going to bed.

After dad had gone to bed we kind of calmed down. We watched the end of the movie and just cuddled together, although Dan kept pulling up Alice's vest to look at her vagina.

"It's not the first time you've seen one!" Alice joked.

"The first time I've seen your one. I still can't believe it!" Dan laughed.

I was now getting tired. I assumed we would all be going to bed soon, so I made the first move. I said goodnight then went upstairs, leaving them on the couch. I climbed into bed and felt sure I would sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. But I didn't. Something was playing on my mind. I just couldn't sleep. I looked across at Dan's bed, to keep checking he wasn't there. He wasn't. Something was bothering me. After about forty minutes in bed I got up. I opened my door as quietly as possible and looked out. All was quiet. I crept to the top of the stairs and looked down. Then I crept down the stairs. The living room door was ajar. There was a little noise coming from inside the living room. Creeping to the door I pushed it open and looked in. There on the floor, on his back, naked, was my brother. Alice was also naked. She was straddling him, moaning with pleasure as she rocked on his penis.

"Oh god Dan yes that feels good oh god Dan!" she moaned.

"Alice you're fucking beautiful" Dan cried.

" I can't believe we're doing this," she laughed.

"I can't believe I'm having sex with my sister!"

I stood there watching them. Dan was pounding his cock into her and she was loving it. My own brother and sister. Should I let them know I'm there? Did I want to join in? Would they let me? I decided to just watch.

"Fuck I'm cumming! Fuck!"

"Cum in me Dan! Fuck I want your cum in me. Fucking fuck me you cunt!!"

I couldn't believe what I heard as Dan thrust himself up one more time then moaned as he shot his cum into his sister. Alice moaned as she came again. They lay side by side together, kissing. I slipped away, my heart pounding at what I had seen.

Should I have left them alone? Was it a mistake to do that? Sure I was tired but if I'd stayed up maybe they wouldn't have fucked. Maybe they would and maybe I could have been involved. Maybe maybe.

The next morning I got up and went downstairs. Dan was still sleeping. Mum and dad were there. Alice appeared shortly after. She smiled at me. What did I feel? Was I angry with her? Was I jealous? Was I annoyed or upset? I don't know. She hadn't fucked me. Yet. Maybe we would. All the time we had played together on this vacation, done stuff with each other, I assumed sex was just a step too far. Incest. Not us. Not this family. Yet we had done things together that most people would think was sick, weird. But sex? That's a step too far. But she'd done it with Dan. Her other brother. Maybe it was because I was too inexperienced. Maybe I just saw sex as being something more. Dan and Alice fuck people. They're relaxed about it. It's just a bit of fun. To me it's a really big deal. Maybe I should try to be more relaxed about it. But I couldn't be angry with my sister. Maybe in time me and her will do it.

The next question in my mind. Do I tell her that I saw them. As far as I know they had no i

idea I was there. Do I tell her? Do I tell him? She sat next to me, planting a kiss on the side of my head. A slightly longer kiss than you would expect from brother and sister.

"How's my favorite brother this morning?" she purred.

"Don't let Dan hear you say that," laughed mum, looking straight at us.

"Oh but Mark is my favorite, " Alice laughed.

" I must say I've been pleased to see you two getting along so well this vacation. Cuddling together every evening. Lovely."

Alice kissed me on the cheek and rubbed my chest.