Alpha Bravo Team Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They quick stepped to what looked to be almost a city of green tents, camouflaged with branches and leaves. She almost screamed when she saw Aidan taken into a tent while she was forced to continue on and taken into another tent, one that was staffed with two men and held a huge desk that was covered in maps. Her arms were tied to two posts. One of the men took out a knife and slit the bottom of her tee shirt, ripping it up to her neck. He finished the job, sawing through the tougher collar, the back of his hand brushing over her naked breast.

"You will learn to love him. He is a courageous man and can be kind and loving when he wants." He slipped his knife between her breasts, a quick slash and her bra joined the shirt on the floor behind her. "If you do not please him in all things, his anger is swift, his punishment just. Displease him too much and he will give you to us. You would not like that at all. Some here have tastes that..." He grimaced in disgust. He reached out and ran his fingers over the marks on her breasts, marks that would become terrible black bruises by mid-morning. He quickly fastened her arms to the two poles, both of whom had cords that caught her arms fast.

"You think that I should give in and give him all of me because he's some kind of self proclaimed leader? I would rather be raped." She turned her head, determined to ignore him. She waited for him to finish undressing her but he tweaked her nipples, bending down and slathering his tongue over them before he ducked away and left the tent.

The two men working there ignored her. She took a moment to regroup. They were somewhere in the midst of the dense forest, though she wasn't quite sure where. Aidan was in another tent, unconscious and hurt and she was tied in the middle of the leader's tent, half-exposed and helpless. A snort left her lips. Things couldn't get too much worse.

Their transport was leaving from the pickup point at mid-day. The rest of the party had no idea that they'd survived the original jump. They wouldn't come looking for them. It was part of the training, a part that she'd had a hard time becoming resolved to. The thought of leaving one of her team behind was repugnant and totally unthinkable.

A noise caught her attention and the flap of the tent was flung to one side, her captor striding in with another man at his side. This second man stared at her half-nude body liked he'd never seen a woman undressed in this way. "Stephan, what is this all about?"

Stephan smacked him on the back. "Come, Mark, have a drink with me and I will tell you all."

Mia kept her head down, acting beaten. But her ears were perked and she was ready to listen to every iota of their conversation. She would do what she had to if it would get her and Aidan out of this place and back home even if it meant sucking off every man on this base.

* * * *

Author's Note: I'm sorry this isn't going any quicker. I'm still working on this and about three others. So let me know what you think!

12