An After School Lesbian Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom looked over to see what I was doing, and when she saw, she copied me. I knew Amy would really dig that. Eventually, I replaced my tongue with a finger, going deeper into Andrea's butt than my tongue ever could. I put two fingers from my other hand in her pussy and began sliding them in and out, wiggling the other finger in her ass. Then I dove back into her savory cunt, licking and sucking on her clit and labia. With all the stimuli, it didn't take long before Andrea was gasping and groaning, rocking her hips from side to side. Her hands came from her breasts as she orgasmed, on to the back of my head, pulling me deeper into her tasty box. She gasped, sighed, and relaxed and the last spasm of her climax left her weak but satisfied. I extracted my fingers from her orifices, even as they still twitched in post-orgasmic ecstasy. Both Andrea and I turned to watch Mom frantically fingering Amy to a similar finale.

As the two younger girls lay relaxing on the bed, enjoying the last twinges of their climaxes, Mom and I looked at each other hungrily. Quickly, we fell into a sixty-nine on my carpet, desperate to cum and make the other cum with us. It didn't take long for my sister and her friend to recover enough to want to join in again, and soon we were in the middle of a four ay pussy easting party that lasted long into the night with various combinations. Mom even brought out some of her toys for us to use, and let me tell you, there's nothing like having a vibrator in your ass while getting your pussy eaten by your own sister and having your mom ride your face. I don't know where Andrea fit in for that particular permutation: either she was fucking Amy with the strap on, or Mom was massaging her pussy, but wither way, I know every one of us experienced more dazzling climaxes in that one night than we had ever before. But not ever again, for there were many nights where we got together for more exciting lesbian incest. But those stories will have to wait for another day.

12