An Unexpected Lesbian Liaison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed. "I couldn't help myself. She has magic fingers and knows all the right places to stroke. God, we did that in public too. I noticed she didn't give you the same treatment! Guess I had all the fun."

As we moved down the hall to Jeanne's suite I said over my shoulder, "She tried, but I wasn't in the mood. She is my boss and I didn't think it appropriate."

"There is that, I guess!" She laughed.

Jeanne had a huge selection of cosmetics in a professional case. She meticulously cleaned my face and neck and began to put on cosmetics faster than I could imagine. There was a knock on the door and Linda opened it to receive a large, but very lightweight box.

"It's here!" Linda called out and a minute later, "And it is spectacular. Paris is THE place to live. Miracles in a moment, in the middle of the night too! Jeanne, you are a miracle-worker! She looked over at me and smiled. "Millie, you are going to win, not lose, tonight. I can already see Jeanne's magic going on."

Jeanne was very quiet, moving skillfully as she blow-dried my hair and took scissors, and began to clip my hair and arrange it in a different style. I'd worn it in the same style for years. Now, I was getting a new look. She applied makeup to my face and neck, then had me stand up nude. I was a little embarrassed but stood tall and steady as she moved over my body, doing a touch-up here and there.

Finally, Linda called, "Five minutes!" and Jeanne turned me around and around and said, "Superb, Now for the negligee, the crowning jewel in tonight's pageant. Linda? THE gown, please. Now, Millie, I want you to close your eyes till I say you can open them. We want you to see the NEW YOU for the first time. No peeping, please."

I could only nod my head after I'd closed my eyes. They felt a little funny as Jeanne had put on false eyelashes. I stood still as Jeanne and Linda slid me into the negligee. The fabric was smooth as silk against my skin and I wondered how I would look dressed in it.

I felt my nipples become engorged at the soft touch of the cloth and a twinge in my clit as I stood almost naked before Jeanne and Linda.

The two lead me down the hall and then had me put on high heel slippers that made me stand tall and erect. Now I was ready and Linda called out, "One hour, and THE NEW woman has evolved."

I stood there for a long moment then Jeanne's voice came from very near to me. "OK Millie, Love, you can open your eyes to the new you. I know you are going to be surprised, but this is the NEW you, not the staid Millie of old. It's my present, long overdue, to you and your future with us."

I hesitated a moment, almost afraid of what I would see. Then I opened my eyes and the soft glow of the room Illuminated me as I stood before a full-length mirror that made my body stand out from the background.

My jaw actually dropped at the view of myself in the mirror! A tall stately, very sexy lady looked back at me. The body was encased in a glittering negligee and the lighting brought out every good quality of my body. My nipples were erect, and the top flowed down over my breasts and showed off my slim hips and long legs. Faintly through the gossamer cloth, my nipples showed through and lower, the rounded shape of my pubic mound with the delicious looking little keyhole at the top of my sex was just visible!

I heard a camera clicking just a few feet away. Jeanne had her camera out and was shooting pictures of me. She had me turn this way and that, and shot pictures of me in different poses, showing more of my body than I really liked. But when she showed me the digital photos on the back of the camera they were fantastic, ME, a total sex object! I'd lost the bet!

Putting the camera away, Jeanne and Linda came over with glasses of champagne to toast the NEW me. Soon they were hugging and kissing me lightly and I loved every minute of it. My spirits were high and I felt like I had never lived before. My soul felt like I could do anything I wanted to do. Anything!! I moved to one side and let the beautiful negligee slip off my body and pool at my feet. I stood naked but for my high heels and stretched and stood tall and let my feet part and opened my arms wide and felt the power of life.

I head a soft "Magnificent"! come from Jeanne as she looked at me. I smiled and my features in the mirror changed to a glow of beauty! I was dazed by the image. I could hardly believe that gorgeous sexy woman in the mirror was ME!

After seeing Jeanne fingering Linda twice and seeing the almost naked women, my sexual urge flowed through my body. I was free, another different woman. Not the meek Millie! Without realizing it, I stood naked and my hand slid to my pussy, cupped my Venus mound and I let my fingers slide along my pussy lips, right there in front of two women. My finger came away wet, very wet. I slid it up to my mouth and I licked the finger then sucked it and slid it down and into my sopping orifice and rubbed my clit with the slick finger, then tasted it again. "Delicious!" I sighed.

More delicious than I had ever tasted before, and I had experimented with my pussy while growing up and tasted it before, but now it was different. The healthy aroma of an excited vagina wafted to my nose, and my tongue tasted the slightly viscous juices. I wondered if now if I could "cum" like I had read about women ejaculating during orgasm? Maybe 'yes'? Why not? 'SURE!'

"Ladies, a NEW Millie just emerged, thanks to you two, and particularly you Jeanne. You gave me a new look on life and I intend to live it to the hilt! Full speed ahead and the Devil take the hindmost! Ohhh! God, I have just died and gone to heaven!" I gushed.

I held out my hands and they moved into my arms. I kissed Jeanne deeply, a soul kiss or perhaps a French kiss here in Paris. Her tongue flicked into my mouth and she was an extremely avid French kisser, Her tongue moving inside my mouth excited me more than anyone had ever done before. I kissed Linda a moment later and her tongue slid into my mouth feeling so wonderful also.

I pulled back slightly, still hugging both women. "What a wonderful kiss from both of you. Do you know what I want tonight? I want to feel both of your tongues slide inside my drenched pussy and find out if I can cum and explode like I've read of women doing, but have never experienced it."

"You got a small taste of Linda's sweet pussy juices tonight and I'm sure she would love to have your tongue inside her pussy while we three have a wonderful threesome, French style. Anything goes!" Jeanne laughed as her hand cupped my breast and her fingers rolled my nipple delightfully.

She did something I had never seen a woman do in my life, she winked at me and slid her tongue out, out, out, and brought it upward to touch the tip of her nose, then vibrated it up and down rapidly. I almost went into shock I was so amazed. The thought of that tongue inside my pussy was unbelievable. God? What did this woman know about making love to another woman and who taught her? My sexual thoughts about her were almost nil and now this shocked me to the core, but I wanted to find out from experience all she knew about it.

Linda stood spellbound as she watched Jeanne let her tongue writhe in front of us. Her lips parted and her tongue brushed from side to side, perhaps in anticipation of having Jeanne's tongue in her mouth, or more probably, in her aching pussy!  The same thoughts ran through my own mind. My thinking had done a180 degree turn since my make-over.

I'd always been ambivalent about Lesbian contact but now with my new persona, I was open to trying it with my best friend, and my boss. I'd seen a new facet of her tonight with her unusual demeanor and the sex playing with Linda. Perhaps I'd misjudged her, or was she way ahead of me?

Jeanne spoke to Linda, "Sweet very sexy Lady, please undress me. We are impolite to be clothed while the NEW Millie stands gloriously nude, waiting for our attention to turn to her as she stands gloriously nude and I think we all should get ready for some sexual fun like we've never tried it before. Millie needs us to help her find the new person inside herself.

"We don't need to hurry, as we have till noon tomorrow to appear at an Introduction Luncheon. Then the rest of the day and night to do whatever we'd like to do, with, and to each other! Sound good?"

I spoke up, my NEW Millie knowing exactly what she wanted, Sex, Sex, and more Sex with these two fantastic women! "Absolutely, a glass of champagne to let the spirits flow in our bodies and guide us to the debauchery of any and all types!"

Jeanne poured and we toasted the NEW Millie then Jeanne led us down the hall to her stunning bedroom, with a huge round bed softly lit and the silk sheets turned down. All planned ahead by Jeanne, for us to enjoy.

I went to the bed and slipped out of my shoes, turned, and on my hands and knees moved seductively to the center of the bed, thrust my ass back, spread my knees wide, and wiggled my ass at the two, and said "Ladies, I'm yours. Take me, do whatever you'd like to do to the old Millie. The New Millie will respond appropriately! Just use me!" I laid my head on the bed and lay, my ass jutting upward and open for their pleasure and mine.

I felt movement on the bed as they took me up on my invitation. Soft hands stroked my upthrust ass and roamed over it, sending huge jolts of joy through my body. Kisses fell on my ass cheeks and a tongue licked the skin, moving between my cheeks. I'd never felt anything like this before and knew what I'd missed.

Soft fingers slid along my pussy lips and parted them, then I cried out in joy as I felt a long tongue lick from my clit downward slightly then probe into my pussy. Jeanne, it had to be Jeanne. She wiggled her tongue as she slipped it inside my aching pussy thrusting it inward little by little. It writhed inside me till I felt her lips cover my pussy slit and her tongue begin to thrust in and out while her mouth sucked against my intimate flesh, drawing my juices out and into her mouth.

My husband loves to perform cunnilingus on me, and I always thought he was good at it, but now I find how another woman knows just how a woman loves to have her pussy really made love to!

I closed my eyes and just felt the waves of ecstasy flow through me, I felt a movement below me and looked down and saw Linda's beautiful face looking up at me. She moved a little and slid so that her mouth was under my throbbing breast.

"One day, you had on a half bra under a low necked blouse and I moved so i could get a good look and was rewarded by seeing your beautiful breasts in almost all their glory. The nipple was hard, and the aureole was swollen and I almost climaxed just looking at it. I went into the ladies' room and masturbated to a wonderful climax just thinking of sucking your nipple.

"Now here I am. I want to suck and lick your breasts till they are full and heavy with lust while Jeanne eats your delicious pussy. I am patient and my turn will come soon. A dream coming true." Linda said as she licked and sucked my nipples, going from one to the other. Damn, it felt so good, no, so wonderful!

"Linda, Love, I was aware you were seeing my nipple that day, and it thrilled me that you masturbated thinking of me. To my shame, I followed you to the ladies' room, and sneaked to one of the booths near you and could hear your heavy breathing and sob of joy when you finally climaxed. It did get me excited sexually, but I never followed up on it with you. I should, but now, I am thinking of a 69 with you just a little bit later. We can both enjoy each other at the same time. Oohhh, God Jeanne, that was fantastic! What did you doooo?" I cried out as Jeanne touched a nerve that shook my whole body with pleasure.

Linda squeezed my breast, sucked, and lightly bit my nipple, giving me another jolt of pleasure I was so close to a climax, but the two knew what they were doing and just how to keep me on the edge of a coming climax. Seeming long minutes went by before the two, unspoken, increased their lovemaking and I screamed out as my body exploded and I climaxed with the most explosive climax of my life.

The New Millie was here and had totally emerged! Jeanne later told me that when I climaxed I did shoot my pussy juices into her waiting and eager mouth and they were delicious. I gasped for breath as Jeanne's mouth still gave me pleasure but I was too spent from the first time climax with two women. I asked them to stop, please, They did and moved to hold me close and kissed and just stroked my damp body gently.

When I had recovered and was sipping champagne, Jeanne asked me, "Millie, are you multi-orgasmic? You folded so quickly. I had you pegged as a multi-orgasmic lady who could go all night with a partner. Was I wrong?" She asked gently, a quizzical look on her face.

I laughed out loud and then took another sip of champagne. "No you are spot on, I am very multi-orgasmic and have been for years. I think it was just the uniqueness of the situation and how fantastic a lover you and Linda are. I had one of the most explosive orgasms of my entire life and it floored me, God, I am ready to go again all night." I said still laughing at the implication.

"But -?" Linda started.

"No, it's true, let me tell you something I've never discussed with anyone. Just after we were married Bill was in Navy flight school in Florida and we had a small two-room apartment in the barracks for the married flight students on base. Men's toilet facilities were downstairs and women's upstairs. One night we'd been swimming at the beach right on the base. We came back refreshed and sneaked a ''forbidden" shower together In the men's facilitates. We soaped each other up and down, and fingers got naughty as well as was our mood.

"We hopped in a double bed we'd made by putting two single mattresses across twin beds. That was all they had. Almost no foreplay, at my insistence he thrust into me immediately. We fucked like bunnies. We didn't think of stopping or wanted to stop, just FUCK, FUCK and FUCK!

"The next day I was as sore as I was from our honeymoon, or maybe more so. That evening I said something about what a night we'd had. Bill burst out laughing and couldn't stop for several minutes.

"Finally he calmed down. 'My God woman, we were sex fiends last night. Neither of us wanted to stop, or could stop! I do remember giving you eight climaxes then lost count, but later remembered giving you four more before we both ran out of gas. I do not know how many times I came, I just don't remember, all I wanted was to give you as many climaxes as I could possibly give my lovely new bride'.

"So yes, I'm multi-orgasmic and we never came close to that number again. He gave me penile, oral, and digital climaxes one after the other. Usually, I have two or three orgasms per sex union. He helped me overcome the "shame" of masturbation and loves to have me masturbate before or during sex.

"He never knocks when I'm in the bathroom he just comes in. One day I told him that one day, he'd come in and find me masturbating alone. He said he'd look forward to that day! And one night, it happened, I was just out of the shower and horny, and sitting on the edge of the tub masturbating and he walked in ready for bed. My legs spread wide, I sat, fingering my clit openly. "I told you one day you'd catch me masturbating!"

"He didn't say a word, just got behind me in the tub, kissed my neck and hair and caressed my breasts from behind and told me I looked beautiful and to cum for him. He wanted me to really explode while he watched!

"When I get back home, I may tell him about "the threesome" and my initiation in the world of bi-sexuality. I know he will welcome me into it He's hinted for years he'd love to watch me make it with another woman. He'd have no problem with that, but I'll have to make sure he doesn't know who initiated this. Can't risk that.

"Linda, he loves you and would certainly like to see you and me making love if you'd like that to happen. Jeanne, you are out of sight with him, too risky. It will just have to be our secret! We can have 'urgent', 'conferences' almost anytime at work - discretely, of course! Our schedules are always so hectic, no one will ever guess our 'secret'. We are both happily married ladies with impeccable standing in the company."

"So there, the multi-orgasmic side of my life with and my personal sex side also. World, watch out for the NEW Millie! Now, who's next and what are we doing? Linda, I promised you a 69, turn around so I can really taste that delicious pussy of yours. While I do Linda, Jeanne, think of what you'd like to do to me, or have me do to you next." And so it went far into the night.

We were a little late for the luncheon, but no one really noticed. What they did notice was: "Who the hell is that with Jeanne? She looks vaguely familiar, but she doesn't work for our company. That is one sexy Lady and I do mean Lady. Look how she carries herself! God, what a woman! Who the hell is she? If she isn't one of ours, hire her quick! God, I'm in LUST"

There Millie ended her story.

She and Jeanne continued at their company and Jeanne discretely had Linda investigated and found that the company she worked for was in financial straits due to mismanagement that Linda had tried to turn around, but no one would listen to her sage advice.

One of the high management men at Jeanne's company was retiring in two months and Linda's expertise dovetailed almost exactly with his job. She had an MBA from a top university and spoke, unknown to Millie, seven languages fluently. She was almost tailor-made for the replacement in the job.

Jeanne discretely called Linda in and talked to her at length about coming to work for Jeanne's company with a nice raise in salary, and another raise in a year if she was deemed fit for the promotion. Linda was very profuse in her thanks and told Jeanne she would put in her resignation in one month so she could try and get her present company out of the danger of failure if that were possible. Jeanne was moved by that gesture and assured Linda the position would be open for her when she was ready to move to the new job.

A month later I saw in the papers the appointment of Linda into Jeanne's company and also that Linda's old company had a mass turnaround financially and was now in good financial shape. Millie, Linda, and Jeanne according to Millie were discrete lovers and were able to make arrangements to meet in exotic far reaches of the world where they were not known by business associates.

Millie's husband learned from his wife of her new lesbian leanings, without any names involved, and Linda was a frequent guest at their home. Her husband was ecstatic with the sexual arrangement with Millie and Linda and was able to fulfill his wish of watching the two together.

He had met Jeanne at one of the social galas the company threw but was totally unaware that Jeanne was in a threesome with his wife. He found Jeanne a very attractive lady. But was very happy with his 'new wife's persona'. He did comment on how much his wife had changed, for the better, when she came back from Paris. 'She was a new woman, all around, he told Linda one evening while the three were having dinner.

Linda just grinned and winked at Millie.

End of

An Unexpected Lesbian Liaison

By Tawny T

.

12