Asserting Authority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

See, I rarely, rarely come in someone's mouth. Even with Cheryl, with whom I had fucked in every conceivable position, I had only been able to come in her mouth twice, and once I needed to fuck her mouth rather than have her suck me off.

In short, Brooke was going to get ass-fucked.

Cheryl sat on the corner of her desk, watching this blonde teenager go to town. Cheryl's fingers slipped in and out of her pussy, and she took a few moments every once in a while to taste them.

Brooke must have watched a couple of pornos, because she was trying to mimic some of the twisting-hand movements that the actresses often do, a technique that has absolutely no effect on me whatsoever. Instead of listening to my body and my reactions, she was trying to plow her way through the blowjob through sheer persistence and determination.

Even so, she was damn good. She was helped more than a little by the nature of the situation. I couldn't get past the idea that there was this tiny blonde eighteen year old high school student on her knees blowing my cock for all she was worth.

I wanted to see more. "Stand up," I ordered.

Brooke looked at me, not wanting to stop what she was doing and lose time. "I want to see more of you," I said.

She looked at Cheryl, and then reluctantly stood up. She took off her top, and threw it to the side, standing in just her sports bra. Her breasts were mashed up tightly against the fabric, reducing their movement but making very pleasing curves.

She started to fix her thumbs under the elastic of the waistband of her shorts, and as soon as more skin became exposed she started getting into it. Instead of ripping them off and getting back to her task at hand, she started to work them down slowly, inch by inch.

She had both Cheryl's attention as well as mine, now. This girl was hot. And she knew it.

Suddenly I felt myself being manipulated by this little bitch. She was doing the same damn thing that she had done to piss Cheryl off a couple of weeks prior. This time she was doing it to me. I looked at her face and saw disdain, derision.

She was getting off on her power over me.

I looked at Cheryl, who was still fixated on Brooke's striptease. Now I felt angry on Cheryl's behalf as well.

"Come here," I ordered, My demeanor was now more direct, more commanding. She took a step towards me but now her smile had developed into a full smirk.

I slid my hands between her legs and felt her sopping pussy.

"You like that," I stated. It was not a question, more of a statement of observation.

I pulled her hand back down to bring her to her knees in front of me again, placing the fingers that had felt her up into her own mouth. She made a show of licking them, but hers was still a disposition of manipulation.

She thinks she's going to win, I thought. I knew better, of course. I knew myself better than she did, and I also knew how fast Cheryl could bring herself to orgasm.

I placed one hand on Brooke's pretty head and the other on my cock, and brought her mouth down around my cock. This time, though, I didn't release her head and kept pressure as I fucked her face.

Doing that elicits strange reactions. Some women love it, some hate it. Those who love it enjoy the sensation of having their bodies and mouth used for my pleasure, the women who hate it detest losing the control and are often afraid that they may be choked. There's a trust issue involved.

This girl had no reason to trust me, but I was counting on her inexperience to make her think that I was doing it in order to come faster. I was right, and she didn't resist my holding her hair as I fucked her mouth.

Cheryl, though, watched me take the little bitch and force-feed her my cock. She loved watching it, and I could see her own hands go faster and faster. She held her pussy open with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other, and I knew she was going to come any moment.

Brooke saw this too, and started to panic. She tried to reach for Cheryl with one hand in a futile attempt to get her to stop, to disrupt her rhythm. She was just out of Cheryl's reach and her flailing arm just waved helplessly in the air. Unfortunately, the more Brooke showed how little control she really had the more Cheryl got off on it.

To my amazement, I was getting close as well. I hadn't reached the point of no return yet, but I could feel it building. The sense of power over this girl, this little bitch who had caused so much trouble, and watching Cheryl whisk away between her legs, was having a profound effect.

My own breathing grew deep, and I couldn't stop myself from groaning. My noises awoke Cheryl to the danger and she flashed me a look, telling me that I had better not come before her or this would all be over.

Brooke must have sensed that this had actually become a race as well. Where before she had been sucking me according to some "suck by numbers" formula, now she was actually listening to my body and her natural talent was starting to come through. Her tongue flicked around the head with each stroke, and she was starting to match my thrusts into her mouth with her own gentle pushes back.

Now it was a true race. Instead of me fucking this girl's mouth, Brooke was starting to suck my orgasm out of me. Damn, this bitch is good!

Then Brooke made a tiny mistake. She took a break in order to catch her breath. The momentum that had been building now peaked and started to subside. Normally when I'm that close to coming and the cadence is interrupted I feel cheated, robbed. It feels like I have to start all over again.

This time, however, as my climax retreated from the precipice, I was ecstatic. I turned to look at Cheryl and I smirked. Immediately she knew what that meant, and as if it were permission for her to finish herself off, she screamed in a massive orgasm, her hand a flurry between her legs. Her entire body convulsed on the desk, jumping back and forth as she tried to stay on the furniture.

Brooke and I both watched in amazement, my cock still inside her mouth. I glanced down to look at Brooke's reaction, watching her watch Cheryl. Brooke was so attentive she didn't even realize she was still sucking on me.

Watching Cheryl come down I began to realize that if there had been any question in Brooke's mind that Cheryl might cheat and fake her orgasm, there was no way that she would think that now. Cheryl's orgasm was the most complete I had ever seen, an all-over body orgasm.

Brooke let my cock go and sat back on her haunches, brushing her hair out of her face. Perspiration had broken out all over her brow, her neck, and in between her perfect breasts. She caught me watching her, and sat up, erect. She pulled off her sports bra, releasing her well-formed, perfect breasts. They pointed at me, proud and alert, just as defiant of gravity as Brooke had been towards Cheryl.

I thought she might hold onto the arrogant demeanor, but she didn't. She stood up and straddled my legs, placing her pussy just above my cock and started to settle down on it.

"Fuck me a little before you take my ass," she said. It was a quiet request, one closer to resignation than anything else.

I hadn't even had the chance to take my jeans off, and my cock only barely seemed to emerge from amidst my disheveled clothing. The girl was tight, but obviously no virgin. She rocked her hips back and forth, feeling my cock as it sawed in and out of her, settling deeper inside. Brooke's beautiful breasts, slick with sweat and carrying a faint odor of effort and perspiration, were too hard to ignore. I slipped one of her nipples in my mouth and felt the other breast's swell fill my free palm.

Cheryl got off the desk and went into the bathroom, emerging a few moments later completely nude and sporting a bottle of lubricant.

I didn't want this girl to get off me quite yet. She probably knew she was fulfilling a fantasy of mine held since high school, one never fulfilled, about fucking the prettiest girl in school, the girl-jock, fucking a tight hardbody. I had no idea if this was the prettiest girl in school, but had she been in my high school class she would have won the title hands-down.

Cheryl came over and brought her over to the bed, positioning her like a giant doll on all fours, ass high in the air. If Cheryl had a phenomenal ass, this girl's was legendary. Brooke's ass was a pure bubble, tight from running and youth. I saw Cheryl hand Brooke several pillows to help her get comfortable, and then come to where I was.

I knelt behind Brooke, my cock jutting out ferociously and throbbing with every heartbeat. I saw Brooke's beautiful little backdoor button and knew that in moments I was going to be pressing against it. I wanted to savor the moment for as long as I could.

I didn't have a much a choice, however. Cheryl reached out and grabbed my cock and started stroking it. With the other hand she placed some lube along the shaft and around the tip, and then stroked me to work it in. I held Brooke's ass open and Cheryl spread some across the asshole directly in front of the tip of my cock. As far as I knew this was the first time Cheryl had touched another woman, and I was a bit surprised at how casually she did the job.

Looking at Cheryl's face, I could see that her post-orgasmic bliss had turned back to serious business. This girl needed to be taught a lesson, a lesson that Cheryl needed to teach her. If anything, Cheryl was obsessed with the idea of reasserting her dominance, probably even superseding any concerns about homoeroticism.

Shifting my weight, I prepared myself to press into this girl in front of me, but Cheryl held me steady with a little pressure on my cock.

"No," she said, quietly. "I want to do it."

I looked at her closely. The more accurate statement would have been, "I need to do it."

I nodded, and Cheryl stroked me harder in preparation for penetrating this girl's ass.

"Brooke," Cheryl said, as she placed the tip against her ass. The girl flinched as my cock briefly touched her flesh and then backed away.

"Yes, Ms. Jean," came the reply.

"You lost," Cheryl said.

Brooke didn't know how to reply to that. It was a statement of fact, and didn't really require an answer.

Cheryl didn't wait for one. "Do you remember our understanding?" she asked.

Brooke looked over her shoulder and nodded. I saw something meaningful exchange between them, but I had no idea what it was.

Cheryl placed her free hand on Brooke's lower back, steadying her. I already had the girl's ass cheeks spread with my own hands, so she was primed and ready. Cheryl guided my cock towards Brooke's ass, and I saw it flex and relax in anxious anticipation.

I expected Brooke to tense up - the worst thing to do when having anal. The key to not only having anal sex, but ultimately enjoying it, is to relax. This is, of course, impossible for people to do if they're not used to it, and I expected Brooke to clench tighter than an airlock on the space shuttle.

I was as surprised as I was wrong. The instant my cockhead touched her asshole she relaxed into putty. Cheryl, still holding my cock in her fist, began to guide me into Brooke's hole, and I watched, amazed as her flesh spread around the head slowly but smoothly.

The head disappeared from view, but I was still a ways from feeling the strong muscular wall wrap around the crown in success. I saw Cheryl's hand on Brooke's back start to pull her back onto my cock, while simultaneously feeding my cock into her body.

I started to feel the head slide past the last resistance of her sphincter muscle, just about to be completely lodged inside her, when Brooke slammed back against my pelvis taking me all the way inside her. Cheryl barely had time to get her own hand out of the way before it was pinned between us.

Brooke stayed pressed up against me, pushing back against my hips. I could feel the back of her thighs resting on the tops of mine, and she started a long slow moan, that grew louder.

She didn't move, didn't budge, but the moan grew to a wail. Suddenly her ass started to shake and quiver, almost as if she were vibrating herself into pieces.

I looked at Cheryl, who just gaped. Brooke screamed, her hands clutching at the bedsheets, clawing at them and pulling them towards her chest.

"Fuck me, fuck me now!" she hollered.

I still held onto her hips and began to piston into her ass. Her screams grew even louder, and I began to seriously wonder if Cheryl's neighbors would think we were murdering someone. Cheryl, also alarmed by Brooke's caterwauling, moved around in front of her. She reached for a pillow and, then thinking the better of it, maneuvered herself in front of Brooke and held her face against her own chest.

Brooke still grabbed at anything and everything within reach, and now that included Cheryl. Her hands grabbed ahold of Cheryl's waist, and pulled her body in every direction as she thrashed on the bed.

"Fuck, fuck..." she panted.

My cock slid in and out of her sweet ass, each time leaving just the tip lodged inside her before pulling her all the way back onto me. Just when it seemed like Brooke was coming down from her high, another orgasm hit her. Cheryl tried to hold onto Brooke from her end just as I was holding on to her ass from mine.

Brooke suddenly arched her back, almost bending in two. From her direction, my cock was almost standing straight up into her body, and Cheryl used the opportunity to reposition herself from the awkward angle she had been in. Unfortunately for her, it also pushed her back up towards the head of the bed, so that when Brooke came back down from her arched state, her head fell into Cheryl's lap.

Brooke's breathing was heavy, erratic. Her moans were still loud and she tried to muffle them on her own by pressing her face against Cheryl's stomach, thighs, and torso. She thrashed around so much it was difficult to get her to calm down.

I reached around Brooke's tiny frame and found her pussy, sopping wet. The girl's clit was so hard it felt like a large pebble, and when I touched it she lurched forward... straight into Cheryl's pussy.

And screamed.

It was the best method so far to keep the volume down, so Cheryl held Brooke's head firmly against her pussy while I fondled her.

The girl was tight - every part of her was tight - but limber. While she was thrashing around I saw that her hips seemed to be far more flexible than I first thought, so I raised one of her legs and managed to raise it to a point where I could rest it on my shoulder.

Cheryl watched me in fascination, this girl screaming into her pussy and her ass being fucked, one leg spread straight out and up over my shoulder.

It gave me a fantastic angle to fuck her ass and play with her clit at the same time. The more I did, the more she came. The more she came, the more she mashed her face into Cheryl's pussy.

"Lick me!" Cheryl commanded in a voice that I could only assume was her coach's voice.

I knew that Cheryl was unlikely to come again, it just wasn't like her, but I also knew she was enjoying taking control of Brooke.

"C'mon," she said angrily. "Lick me!"

Brooke started licking Cheryl, and apparently was pretty good at it. I could see Cheryl's hips start to move against the young girl's tongue. Brooke was starting to tire from her physical exertion, though, and her young body kept charging and discharging with involuntary multiple anal orgasms. She had very little ability to focus on Cheryl at all.

I was running out of time as well. Every time she came she gripped my cock more tightly than the last. I didn't want this to end, I knew it was likely to be a once in a lifetime chance, and plowing this high school soccer babe's ass should be something that one should savor.

I let her leg down so that I could more easily leverage my position. I started to feel that familiar feeling racing through my balls.

"Oh yeah," I said, watching myself emerge and then re-enter Brooke's ass. "I'm getting close."

I felt Brooke start moving her ass in little circles to help me along, and it started working.

"Don't come in her ass," Cheryl warned me. I looked at her. "The deal was to come in her mouth."

I felt Brooke's ass spasm around my cock at that, and I couldn't tell if it was out of fear or excitement. Either way, it worked.

I pulled out and grabbed my dick. Immediately Brooke turned herself around and latched her mouth around my cockhead.

"Oh, you are a dirty little bitch, aren't you?" I heard myself say. I don't know where that came from; that wasn't like me.

But she muffled an affirmative around my cock, and started sucking harder.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Suck me. Harder!" I demanded. "Suck it out of me!"

She moaned with the effort, but obeyed. I took one last look at the situation I was in, this beautiful young jock-ette, blonde, lithe, and trying her best to get me to come down her throat. Cheryl was watching, her undivided attention fixated on the back of Brooke's blonde head.

I placed my hands on my hips and let myself go. I unloaded my come into her mouth, placing my hand on the top of her head to guide her motions the way I liked it.

When I had finished, Brooke looked up at me. She was covered in sweat, her hair matted against her face. Her entire body looked like it had just run through a carwash. She released my cock from her mouth and rested on the carpet, my cock still in her hand. She was slowly playing with it, looking back and forth from it to my eyes.

Cheryl stood up and approached us. She rested her hand on the back of Brooke's head, stroking her hair gently. Brooke looked up at her.

"Good girl," Cheryl said. The compliment had an air of discipline to it, of authoritarian fiat.

Brooke said, "Thank you, Ms. Jean."

Cheryl stood up straight. Even nude she commanded an air of authority. "I'm not the one who you should be thanking."

Brooke looked at me. "Thank you, Dr. O'Connor."

"You're welcome," I said. I didn't know what else to say. I tried to sound as unequivocating as possible.

"Go jump in the shower," Cheryl said. Brooke stood up and went into the bathroom. A second later we heard the water running.

I looked at Cheryl, and raised an eyebrow. "What the hell..." I began. I wanted an explanation.

She smiled, and shrugged. "I managed to kill two birds with one stone," she said. "I knew you've wanted my ass since we met, and I figured out a way to let you have anal sex and teach that little bitch a lesson."

"Do you really think she learned her lesson?" I asked, skeptical.

"I told you," she said, crossing her arms and watching Brooke clean herself in the shower through the open door. "We have an understanding."

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked, concerned.

"Don't worry," she said, smiling. She turned to kiss me and reached between my legs at my now soft cock. "Everything is under control."

I watched Brooke through the glass shower door as she soaped up her body, focusing on her pussy and ass. My cock began to grow.

Cheryl lay down on the bed and spread her legs straight out into a "V." "Do me," she said. "It was fun to watch, and she was good, but I need the real thing."

She lay back on the bed, her eyes watching me stroke myself hard enough to enter her body. I turned to look at Brooke, who was now watching us and playing with her own pussy. I grabbed Cheryl's ankles and held her spread open as I fucked her, my eyes never leaving Brooke. Cheryl watched her star forward as well, letting her own exhibitionist side get a workout.

As I sawed myself back and forth inside Cheryl's body, I wondered what would happen next, what their understanding truly was, and where I fit into all of this, beyond just the sexually obvious.