Baaad Uncle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling the pressure, he had me and he knew it. At what point do I simply give in and concede ... lay back right here and let him do me? I looks like now. He watched me intently, must have seen resignation in my eyes. He stepped forward, so close now I was staring at his cock from 12 inches away.

I tried one last challenge, "Why are you doing this Uncle Robert? I thought you only wanted to help me become a model. Did you have this plan in mind all along?"

"No, I didn't, I swear I didn't! I never expected to have sex with you. You know, you being my niece and all, but then you made that incredible video and the opportunities just seemed to open up from there."

"Do you have to do this? I really don't want to have sex with you ... what if I just use my hand?"

"Too late for that now honey."

"Or I could suck you, I'd even let you cum in my mouth."

"You don't get it Emily, we're gonna do all of that anyway, and I get to fuck you."

"NO, I don't want to ... you're my uncle, doesn't that mean anything to you?"

"The bonus for you honey is that I'm good, the best damn fuck you'll have in a while! Now, stop talking and, as the British would say, wrap your laughing gear around this," he stepped even closer, his erection slapped against my cheek.

I looked up at my uncle with pleading eyes, but in his face there was no compassion ... only lust in his eyes. I opened my mouth and with one hand pulled his hard erection to me, closing my lips behind the crown. I heard my uncle gasp above me as my tongue went to work, licking all over the head of his cock.

I struggled to get more than about a third of him inside my mouth, his was definitely thicker, wider, broader than Josh's had been. Accepting the reality, I began to consider how it will feel when he uses it to fuck me? I've only ever had the one male inside me, although I did have that one a lot during the torrid eight weeks that we continued to date after my very first time. I felt my uncle's hand at the back of my head, trying to pull my face closer but I gagged at his attempt to force more of his shaft to the back of my throat.

Frustrated at my being unable to deep throat him, he pulled out of my mouth. "Lie back on the lounge," he demanded.

I half reclined back on the chaise lounge, meekly accepting what was about to happen by spreading my legs -- one on the lounge and the other on the floor. My uncle moved to cover me, his legs shuffling between my spread thighs. I expected him to unite our bodies carnally at this point but, to my surprise, he bent his head down and his lips thirstily devoured my nipples ... first one until it swelled from his tongue and lip action ... and then the other until it similarly responded.

I didn't want to like any of what my uncle was about to do to me, but his suckling of my nipples was almost perfect, sending my head into a spin. I didn't even resist when his teeth grazed my sensitive nipples too ... each time he bit them, it was like an electric shock had been set off through my upper body, only for the sparks to radiate down to my sexual core behind my pussy.

Then, I felt his solid erection push at my wet lower lips, centring at the opening of my personal tight sheath. He seemed considerate that my lightly used sheath would need to adjust to his thickness, starting with gentle thrusts. Slowly, gradually, pushing in deeper and deeper, probing inexorably until my wet passage was tightly packed with my uncle's thick cock shaft.

In spite -- or indeed, perhaps because of -- the intense rolling orgasms I experienced while attached to the fucking machine earlier, I felt those pulsing throbs deep in the sexual workings of my body returning. My uncle had begun like the machine ... slow with deep probing strokes. But when he heard my moans and heavy breathing relaying the tell-tale signs of an impending orgasm, he seemed to kick it up into overdrive.

With an unrelenting driving rhythm, his hard erection steered me through one ... and then a second orgasm. Josh would have cum by now but my uncle was replicating the machine. Not that final rapid delivery that was not human, but in his endurance. I was cumming a third time before I detected in his breathing that he could be struggling to maintain control. Near the end, his probing strokes shortened on each thrust and his gasping grunts alerted me to expect the splash of this man's potent cum.

Potent cum? Oh no! My God, how did I let him get inside me without a condom? What I had at first feared -- my uncle fucking me -- had, through his obviously genuine ability to fuck ... and fuck well ... turned into anticipatory excitement for me. Who would have believed that he could make me feel so good, turning my body to mush with his oral treatment of my sensitive nipples, causing my juices in turn to flood my passage to make his strong thrusts smooth and acceptable.

"NO, you can't cum inside me," I bellowed close to his right ear as his on-the-verge-of-cumming grunts drowned out my plea.

I felt his fluids splash against my uterus as his hard thick spasming shaft completely filled my passage, forcing his sperm to head only in the direction that it was being so strongly propelled. His body slumped on mine and I did something I would never have contemplated 15 minutes ago. I wrapped my arms around my uncle's back, hugging him tightly to me, holding him steady against me while his unrestrained cock continued pumping his possibly potent life-creating cum into me. I was just so overcome by the waves of pleasure coursing through me.

Fear of an unwanted and unacceptable pregnancy flashed across my mind, suggesting that I should possibly roll him off and out of me as quickly as possible, but after Josh and I became sexually active, I did a lot of research, so I knew that if he was potent and I was fertile on this Saturday afternoon, then it was already too late. Besides, I had nothing to douche with here.

My uncle had reverted to his kind, caring ways. He even refrained from embarrassing me by pointing out how hot I became when he fucked me. It was bad enough that I knew how hot he'd made me be beneath him and I couldn't work out why it was so. I had been so fearful all along that he might want full-on sex but it had only taken this one solid fuck for me to completely change my attitude about us.

My uncle had assured me that we would only do it once, most likely to finally convince me. But this was so good. I had decided that I liked sex after being with Josh, and in my memory, I thought my first guy was good. But in this one fuck alone, my uncle had way exceeded anything that Josh had made me feel.

Sex with my uncle had been so good that I already knew that I couldn't -- wouldn't -- be able to stop at once. I had cum several times just now ... Josh was only ever good for one orgasm, most times, and even one was not always guaranteed.

I wanted to boast to my girlfriends that I'd tried a second guy, but there was no way I could admit that I was engaging in incest to fuck my uncle.

When I had at last conceded I had no choice but to let my uncle fuck me, I expected that we'd be out of there as soon as I let him cum. But after he made me feel so good, I didn't want to go anywhere in a hurry, content to lay in the after-glow with his body half draped across me.

In less than thirty minutes, my uncle was ready to go again. He wanted me to be on top this time. Josh had never favoured that so it was new to me and I enjoyed it. Less apprehension for me, less pressure. He lay back on the lounge, his erection standing tall, thick and proud and I straddled him, easing my body down over him.

What I liked was being able to control all the action. I did all of the moving, easing my pleasure sheath up and down on his thick hard cock, setting the pace to what felt best for me -- not him -- catering totally for my needs. I was able to determine as each (yes, more than one again) orgasm built, whether I wanted to pursue it there and then or to pause and defer it to prolong the anticipation and the intense pleasure.

With less urgency, this encounter went on so much longer, probably double the length of time of our first fuck. My body had reeled off three more orgasms before I let my uncle cum again ... inside me. Yes, I know ... how stupid can I get? But I had decided that the human flesh of a man's cock feels so much better when not wrapped in latex.

We used the shower there at the warehouse ... together, would you believe? He soaped me all over and then used his fingers to try to drain as much of his cum from up inside me. My pleasure wasn't finished, I managed to cum yet again from his fingers delving within my pleasure sheath. Then my uncle pushed me back against the shower wall, spread my legs wide, knelt in front of me. licking my clitoris to possibly my strongest orgasm of the day. But could I really tell if it was stronger ... it was all subjective by then?

He dried me and I dried him. I played with that cock that had appeared so frightening with its purple head. We hugged and kissed a lot, as I imagined lovers would. Finally, he had to insist that he take me to the bus stop. I would have stayed another hour or two ... I felt that good.

It was dark by the time we left the warehouse and my uncle waited with me at the bus stop to ensure I got out of that warehouse neighbourhood safely. After dinner with my folks, I retired to my room to lay on my bed and reflect on the events of the day, of how my uncle had completely won me over with just two glorious fucks. But what of the age difference and the incestuous fact that he is my mother's brother? It all meant nothing to me as I considered how I must have him fuck me again ... and not just once. I was hooked.

The timing may have been a fluke. Whatever, I dodged a bullet when my period came Sunday afternoon -- relieving me of fears that I had been impregnated 24 hours earlier. I had begun taking birth control pills when I became sexually active with Josh, but stopped once we broke up. I determined to start again immediately.

I called my uncle a couple of times that following week, the first time to assure him I had no hard feelings about him, other than the hard feelings his cock had so expertly given me on Saturday. We talked a lot about sex, I even admitted how much I wanted him again. He told me how he wanted to have me in a real comfy bed ... his. He was very disappointed when I told him we'd need to wait until my period finished.

By Thursday afternoon, my period was down to spotting and I decided I couldn't wait a day longer. I called my uncle to ask if it would be ok if I came around to his apartment tonight. He sounded overjoyed. Then I called my mom and lied to her that I would be late home because I was staying in the city to have dinner with colleagues from work. I felt awful at needing to lie but at 19, it was my life and I could choose to mess it up if I wanted to.

As soon as my uncle closed the door behind me, He spread his arms to welcome me to his warm embrace, our fingers roaming -- touching, caressing, tongues clashing in moist heat, melding within each other's mouths. Undressing each other, our clothes were rapidly discarded in a trail that led to his bedroom. Josh had taught me about my cycle, the most important being that I am safe to have no-condom sex on the final day of my period.

Uncle Robert was as good, if not better (although that's a stretch) in the sublime comfort of his large bed as he had been in our first fuck on the chaise lounge in the warehouse. I came three times again before he would let himself cum inside me ... was this his standard? Could I expect to enjoy multi orgasms every time I laid down with him and let him fuck me superbly?

After a suitable recovery time, my uncle left me sitting up in his bed while he finished cooking our dinner. Then, he served dinner to me in bed with the wine flowing freely. He even served me a dessert, and then he retrieved his laptop and together, we sat up in bed and watched the finished edited version of last Saturday's 'Sexual Awakening of Emily,' as he chose to title it.

We watched me getting the treatment from the fucking machine while on my hands and knees and I got to see the butt plug shoot out of my tiny anal pucker in the midst of one of my orgasms. Uncle Robert was right, it did nearly hit the camera that he was behind at the time. To my surprise, it had become a very long video because, unknown to me, he had left several cameras rolling -- pointed at the chaise lounge - while he fucked me twice.

It was sort of painful for me to watch my resistance, pleading with him not to fuck me, when I now knew how good it could be with him. It was extremely arousing for both of us to watch those two long fucks -- first him on top and then later me on top -- that resulted in my multiple orgasms. So much so, that we lost patience through the second long fuck on video and started our own second languorous fuck of the evening.

I didn't get home until after 1am and the next day was a work day. I would have a difficult time standing up all day in the retail store.

My uncle called me Friday night to tell me the best news of the week ... that he had got me an audition to walk the catwalk at the lingerie company's summer showing.

I can reveal that I got a spot at that showing and my modelling career could be up and running, thanks to the man who I now let fuck me at least two nights a week. I know that it won't last and shouldn't last. I will need to eventually find myself another boyfriend around my own age, but I doubt that he will have the sexual talent of my uncle. I fear that I could be constantly drawn back into Uncle Robert's bed throughout my life ... well, maybe fear is not the right word. I think you know what I mean.

The End (probably)