Bar Head Ch. 02

Story Info
Bartender tells what she saw and has fun herself.
1.3k words
4.38
53.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my previous story, Bar Head. This story tells what happened after Kelly left the bar that night and how my evening was far from over.

*

Tammy walked in from the back room and found me sitting there with a blank look on my face. She smiled at me and asked if I was ready for another beer. It took me a couple seconds to come back to reality and snap out of my bewildered state.

"No," I told her, "I still have a couple drinks left in this one.

Tammy nodded at me and gave me a knowing look that kind of worried me. What had she seen? Did she know that Kelly gave me head? Would she tell anyone about what she knew? Tammy had caught my eye since she started working there. She was in her early forties, about 5'6", around 150 pounds, with dirty blonde hair, a great ass that filled her jeans out perfectly and what appeared to be a nice set of tits.

Tammy smiled again and laid my fears to rest when she told me not to worry, what happens here; stays here. I half smiled at her and had to know what she knew. I asked her what she had seen or heard?

Tammy said that she really didn't have anything to do in the back room, and told me that Kelly had mentioned to her that she wished she could get me alone sometime. She then added that it seemed like a good time to help her out, so she made up the story about having things to do in the back. I was dumbstruck and didn't know what to say.

Tammy asked if I enjoyed the blow? My face turned red and I knew that Tammy had either watched us or heard my moaning. I lowered my head and nodded that yes Kelly was very talented orally.

Tammy smiled at me and reached out and holding my face in her hands, raised my face until I was looking at her.

"That's ok hun," she said, "from what I saw it looked like you were enjoying yourself. I know I enjoyed watching you get blown through the glass walk in door."

I tried to lower my head again, but Tammy held tight and added that it turned her on watching me get sucked. My cock began to throb again thinking of Tammy watching Kelly blow me. I wondered to myself at first, and then out loud asking Tammy how hot it got her?

"Well," she said, "I was rubbing my crotch watching her suck you and it made me horny as hell."

I looked at her and noticed for the first time that her face was a little flushed and her top a bit out of place.

"Damn," I told her, "maybe you should have helped her out."

Tammy smiled and told me that was ok, Kelly had talked about me several times and she didn't want to get in her way. Tammy then walked around the bar and walked over to me, stopping close and kissing me deeply. Her tongue roved around my mouth and I kissed her back hard. My hand found its way to her crotch and I couldn't believe how hot she was. Tammy humped her crotch against my hand and I could feel her panties sliding due to her wetness.

Tammy broke our kiss and blushed when she mentioned that she had thought about me as well. She added that she and Kelly had several conversations about me, wondering I if was as wild as people said when I was younger. I nodded and said like most guys that age, I was always on the hunt for more conquests. I added that I had several lovers back then and never seemed to go without sex for any length of time. That had all changed when I got married, I was faithful for a long time then like most I still had my wandering eye.

I told Tammy that my sex life at home wasn't great; she seemed to lose interest soon after we married. I tried to be faithful but found myself looking more and more for women to be with. I added that actually Kelly was the first one that I had been unfaithful with since I was married. Tammy laughed and asked if I regretted it?

I shook my head and told her, laughing, that it was only oral sex, and if it wasn't sex for the president it wasn't to me either. Tammy smiled, took my hand and held it tightly to her warm crotch then asked what about you giving oral? Would that be considered sex?

I smile and said, "no, not if that's all we do."

Tammy smiled at me and walked over to the door and locked it, time to close up she said.

Tammy walked back from the door and I met her halfway and kissed her deeply. My hands roved over her body and played with her tits. She ground her crotch against mine and I knew she felt my cock rising again from the attention she was giving it. She lowered her hand and rubbed my cock through my jeans, it hardened from her touch. I moved my hands lower and rubbed her pussy mound hard through her jeans as well. She moaned slightly and held my hand rubbing herself with it. I used my free hand and unsnapped her jeans, unzipping them and sliding my hand inside to feel her pussy mound. She panties were wet with cum and she humped my fingers. My fingers tore at her panties and finally moved them aside allowing me to touch her warmth.

Tammy stepped back and shimmied her jeans down her legs and stepped out of them. I continued to finger her wetness until Tammy stopped me and slid her panties down, giving me better access to her pussy slit. I dropped to my knees and inhaled her aroma, she smelled wonderful and I hoped tasted as great. I placed one leg over my shoulder, allowing me better access to her wet slit. I ran my tongue along her pussy lips, staying away from her clit for now.

I licked at her, loving her taste. She humped into my mouth whenever I came close to her clit but I avoided it. Tammy was begging for my tongue when I finally attacked her clit. Her leg was trembling from the position and my tongue lapping at her. I stopped and stood up. I picked her up and placed her on the bar and went down on her again. Tammy moaned louder and I attacked her again, licking at her like a starving man. Her legs tightened around my head like a vise and soon I couldn't move my head. My tongue did all the work and I licked and flicked it against her engorged clit. Tammy moaned again louder and I knew she was having a huge orgasm. I continued to lap at her pussy as she thrashed and shuddered, finally relaxing her legs from her orgasm.

I licked gently and softly at her while she came down from her orally enhanced high. Finally she pulled my head from her wetness and breathed easier. Smiling at me as I licked my lips, not wanting to waste her wonderful cum.

I jokingly asked her if she enjoyed it? She just nodded and smiled at me.

I kissed her deeply, sharing her taste with her. Tammy broke our kiss and told me to remember what happens here; stays here. I nodded and asked if the same applied to her house? Tammy smiled a huge smile and said we should check that out sometime.

Hope you all enjoyed this story; any comments are appreciated, thanks.