Before I Get Old

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he pulled Ashley from the wall and threw her face down onto the bed with her legs dangling over the side. Richard quickly grabbed the back of her shorts and snatched then down her legs. Once they were off, he did the same to her panties. Ashley tried to escape, but Richard held her in place by the legs until he could move up and put both hands on her back.

He gazed at her square shoulders and the smooth skin of her back. He ran his fingers down her spine and onto the top of the crack in her ass. Richard put a hand on each cheek and squeezed the delicate skin. After a moment, he rubbed her pussy.

"Ah, it seems I was right," Richard said. "Nice and wet."

He forced Ashley's legs apart and undressed, anxiously staring at the warm, wet, pink flesh of her pussy. Richard's stiff cock grew even harder when he let it rest on the top of Ashley's ass. As it slowly slid into place, Richard lifted her by the hips. Ashley braced herself.

She cried out when the cock spread open her pussy and slid inside. Richard pulled back on her hips and his balls smacked against the bottom of her ass. He held that position for a moment, pulled half way out, and slammed into her again. Ashley's groans were repeated over and over when Richard began to fuck her faster.

Richard took one of her tits in his hand and said, "I want you to cum for me, Ashley. I know you want this."

Ashley couldn't deny it. The size of his cock and suddenness of the assault excited her. Now, as this stranger pinched her nipples and caused her body to shudder, she knew she would have no difficulty meeting his demand.

Ashley seized the bed cover with ever-increasing strength as the fucking continued and her orgasm neared. Richard felt her pussy squeezing his cock tighter. He held her by the waist and waited for her to cum.

She gave him no verbal warning; but, Richard knew. He knew from the urgency of her moans and the shaking of her body. He knew from the fists she was making full of covers. He knew from the gathering moisture in her pussy.

Then...she came. A single shriek preceded a series of climaxes that Ashley couldn't prevent. She twisted and turned while Richard continued to pound his cock into her. Only when he believed she was done did he pull out, stroke his cock with his hand, and pour load after load of cum onto her back and ass.

He smacked her ass when he was done.

"You don't know a thing about electricity, do you?" Ashley asked over her shoulder.

"Not a fucking thing," Richard replied. "And if you ever have a leaky faucet, give me a call."

"You'll be the first."

As Richard dressed, Ashley said, "Oh, by the way. Say 'hi' to Kayla for me."

***

So, Ashley was beginning to realize that recent events were all tied to her list and the knowledge that the list was only about half completed thrilled her immensely. Turning 'old' wasn't so bad after all, she convinced herself.

A few days passed before a seemingly routine request at work verified that Kayla was still determined to fulfill each and every one of her sister's dreams. Ashley was informed by her boss that two important clients of the company she worked for were in town for a meeting and they would be staying at a condo the company owned to house such significant guests. Ashley was asked to be there when they arrived to make sure they had everything they needed.

Ashley had done this in the past...without incident. On this occasion, she was prepared to take full advantage of the situation if the gentlemen interested her.

Mark and Les co-owned a startup firm that showed signs of succeeding quite rapidly. The men went to college together and now, in their mid-thirties, were on the verge of prominence. Mark and Les needed to do business with Ashley's company to continue growing. Ashley's company needed the help of Mark and Les' firm to expand. Failure on either side was not an option.

She wore a short sundress the afternoon that Mark and Les were due to arrive. There wasn't much for her to do at the condo in advance thanks to a cleaning crew that routinely visited, so Ashley sat in the condo's family room on the first floor and watched TV. Less than half an hour later, the doorbell rang and she welcomed the two guests into their temporary home.

Both men passed Ashley's initial inspection and she accompanied them into the family room after they deposited their luggage inside the door. Mark and Les declined Ashley's offer of food and drinks, instead choosing to feast on the sight of her legs extending out from under her dress.

"How was your trip?" she asked.

"Long," Mark replied. "We're glad to be here with such a nice place to stay. It beats a hotel."

"They stocked the refrigerator and there are stores just a few minutes away if you need anything else," Ashley told them.

"You're staying for dinner, aren't you?" Les said to Ashley.

She smiled and answered, "I need to show you around and make sure you have everything, but I'm probably not going to stay and eat."

"Too bad," Les said. "So, show us around."

Ashley led them upstairs first, with the men never taking their eyes off the back of her legs and ass as she ascended the steps in front of them. At the top, they stopped and Ashley pointed to the room on the right.

"This is one of the bedrooms."

She then looked to the left and said, "That's an office with desk and couch. There's a bathroom on the other side of this wall connecting the two rooms."

"Very nice," Mark said.

"Let's go down to the finished basement and we'll end up back on the first floor," Ashley told them.

At the bottom of the steps to the basement, Ashley showed them the den, bar, and bathroom.

"There's a grill on the deck and the bar should be fully stocked," she said.

"Which room is your favorite?" Les asked.

Ashley didn't hesitate to answer, "Oh, the master bedroom."

"Why's that?" Mark said.

With a grin, Ashley said, "C'mon. I'll show you."

They proceeded up to the master bedroom in the hallway opposite the kitchen. The room was large, with a full bathroom attached, but had no other distinguishing features.

"Why do you like this one?" Mark asked.

Ashley moved closer to him until they were face to face and almost touching.

She grinned and said, "Because this is where we fuck."

Ashley put a hand on his crotch, leaned in, and began a long, sensuous kiss while casually rubbing his cock. It grew longer by the second and Ashley pressed harder.

"Not just one at a time," Ashley told the men when the kiss ended. "Both at once."

Her hand was now able to wrap around Mark's erection through his pants as Les moved up behind her. Ashley turned her head to kiss Les, who pushed his cock against her ass while running his hands across her bare shoulders. She was now the meat in a sandwich with two horny and willing men in front and back.

Les pulled the thin straps of her dress off her shoulders. Mark watched more and more of Ashley's breasts come into view as the straps fell down her arms. His cock ached for more room as Ashley continued to stroke it. Les put his hands on the top of her breasts and slowly pushed the dress down until her tits were fully exposed.

With Les massaging Ashley's bare tits, Mark pulled the dress over her hips and let it fall to the floor. Mark ran his hand over Ashley's pussy before sliding his hand inside her panties and feeling the warmth between her legs. Then he kneeled down and removed her panties, dress, and shoes.

Ashley had dreamt for so long about being taken by two men at the same time, but never thought it would happen. Now she was naked for them and it was just a matter of time before she was ravished.

At the same time that Les was unzipping his pants and pulling out his hard cock, Mark was licking his way up the inside of Ashley's thigh until reaching her pussy. The men heard her sigh when Mark's tongue found her clit and Les' cock rested between the cheeks of her ass. She reached back and wrapped her fingers around the cock. Mark inserted his tongue into her pussy and tasted the sweet juices already flowing.

Ashley allowed this to continue for a minute and then pulled herself away from the men, climbing onto the bed and swinging her legs onto it.

"Now get naked," she told them both.

She played with her tits and rubbed her clit while watching Mark and Les undress. By the time they were naked, both men had sizeable erections. Ashley's heart raced and her pussy ached as they joined her on the bed.

With a man on each side, Ashley's tits got immediate attention. She'd never had both nipples licked and sucked at the same time and her body shuddered from the incredible sensation. She saw their cocks grow even harder and thicker. Ashley couldn't wait much longer.

She rolled over and slid down the bed to find Mark's cock. Resting on her knees, she licked the cock from the base to the tip, lingering around the underside of the tip. Then she put it inside her mouth and slowly lowered her head until she could go no farther.

Les moved behind her. Ashley felt him spread her legs as she began the blowjob on Mark's cock. Soon, the head of Les' cock was spreading her pussy apart and she braced herself. A loud moan, partially stifled by Mark's cock, signaled Les' cock being driven into Ashley's soaking wet pussy.

Les held Ashley by the hips and enjoyed the feeling of his hard cock being squeezed by Ashley's body. He leaned forward and put a hand on one of her tits, embracing it tighter and tighter as they fucked. Ashley was in heaven with Mark's cock filling her mouth and Les' filling her pussy. It would have been fine with her if none of them came for an hour.

But the sound of their mutual moans indicated they couldn't wait that long. Then Ashley tasted Mark's precum and she sucked on him a little faster. He put a hand on the back of her head, grunted loudly, and began to pour cum down her throat. Ashley swallowed as much as she could, but didn't prevent a stream of cum running down her chin.

Just as Mark finished, Ashley cried out, "Yes! Yessss! Fuck me harder, Les!"

She threw her head back and felt a massive orgasm flow through her body. Les rammed his cock into her faster, feeling his balls contract as his own orgasm began. Ashley's shrieks drowned out the slapping of Les' body against her ass while he came. Mark played with Ashley's tits and it made her cum once again. She was barely able to keep from collapsing onto Mark by the time she was done and Les was pulling out of her.

They all came one more time that evening and Ashley checked another wish off her list.

***

Kayla considered her next assignment the most difficult when she first contemplated how to accomplish it. Failure was a distinct possibility, not to mention the loss of somebody she considered a good friend. But, to Kayla's surprise, the conversation went well after she laid out the purpose of her request. So well, in fact, that Kayla was able to arrange Ashley's next fantasy and spring it upon her as a surprise.

Ashley and Kayla had a younger brother named Bob. His wife was Kristin and she was an adorable, tom-boyish girl with excessive energy. She was the life of any family gathering and a favorite of the men, with her athletic body and a penchant for figure-hugging clothes.

Ashley was pleasantly surprised to see Kristin at her door one weekend morning while the men in the family were playing golf. Ashley's sister-in-law was her bubbly self. There was something about the girl's personality and looks that always excited Ashley. If there was any woman who Ashley would ever think about having sex with, she was now sitting in the family room with her.

"Are you ready for the big birthday coming up?" Kristin asked with a grin.

Ashley frowned and said, "Don't remind me. I'll never be ready for that."

"It's not the end of the world. Thirty will sound pretty good when you're forty," Kristin said. "Is there anything you haven't done yet that you want to?"

Ashley thought back to the list she prepared for Kayla and smiled to herself when she thought of how much had happened recently. She replied, "Oh, sure. Don't we all?"

"Like what?"

Ashley definitely wasn't going to answer that with total honesty, so she said, "Mostly personal goals. I have time, yet. How about you?"

Kristin got up and Ashley watched her walk slowly over to the couch Ashley was on. Kristin sat next to her and said, "I have one I bet you'd never guess."

"Tell me."

Kristin turned towards Ashley and swung a leg up onto the couch. Before Ashley knew what happened, her cute little sister-in-law was sitting in her lap.

In the sexiest voice she could muster, Kristin said, "I want to make love to a woman."

Ashley's heart pounded furiously as she looked into the face she'd admired for so long. The blue eyes sparkled and the soft skin of the face turned a bit redder. Ashley saw Kristin's lips part. Their mouths came closer until they barely touched. Ashley touched Kristin's hair and the kiss intensified.

A moment later, Kristin whispered, "I want you, Ashley. I always have. I want to make you cum so bad."

Ashley pulled Kristin toward her and they kissed passionately. Ashley's hands were all over the back of Kristin's shirt and the fact there was no bra became obvious very quickly. Ashley slid her hands inside the shirt and caressed the soft skin as their tongues fought for space. Kristin put a hand on the front of Ashley's top and pressed harder on a tit.

They tumbled onto the couch without missing a beat during the kiss. Their legs intertwined and their hands were everywhere, seeking out flesh in frantic attempts to please each other.

"Can I undress you, Ashley?" Kristin asked.

"Yes," Ashley said in breathless anticipation.

Kristin lifted Ashley's top to reveal a thin, white bra. She threw the top aside and leaned down to kiss the top of Ashley's tits. Soon, Kristin was reaching behind Ashley and unhooking the bra, pulling it down her arms. Kristin did her best to hide her nervousness about having this first encounter with another woman. She tentatively kissed and licked the exposed tits before finally putting one in her mouth and sucking on it with more vigor.

Ashley's hands sought out Kristin's tits and she squeezed them through the shirt. Kristin felt Ashley's nipples grow and put them between her lips until Ashley moaned with delight. Kristin allowed her sister-in-law to pull off her shirt and suck on her breasts, amazed at the effect it had all the way down to her pussy.

Lying on the couch topless, their mouths and hands exploring everywhere, neither woman doubted that they would soon be cumming. Kristin got Ashley naked first and then it was her turn. They came together in an embrace that lasted several minutes, rolling side to side and exploring the wetness of each other's pussy with their fingers.

Ashley ended up on top and traveled the length of Kristin's body with her tongue. She stopped only when Kristin spread her legs and waited for Ashley's mouth to close around her pussy. Ashley quickly accommodated her new lover's wish and began to lick and suck on the large clit.

"Oh my God, Ashley," Kristin sighed. "Just like that."

It was all new to Ashley, but she knew what she liked and tried her best to give it to Kristin. She reached up and held a tit while letting her tongue stab at the clit. Kristin pushed down on the hand and Ashley clutched the tit a little tighter. She found the nipple and squeezed it. She felt Kristin's entire body shiver.

"That's so good," Kristin moaned. "I'm close."

Indeed, Ashley felt the body quake harder and harder. She put a hand under Kristin's ass and pulled her up to her face.

Kristin gripped the edge of the couch and cried out, "Yes! Yes! Now! Oh God...Ashley!"

Kristin's orgasm burst through her like never before and she pushed her pussy into Ashley's face in an attempt to get the tongue to press harder. Ashley obliged. Cries echoed in the room as Kristin came over and over again. Ashley put her tongue inside Kristin's pussy and tasted the sweet juices before returning to the clit.

Kristin's legs were still tightly wrapped around Ashley's head when she begged her to stop. After escaping, they swapped places and Kristin eagerly attacked Ashley's pussy and clit. Ashley came quickly and powerfully, something she thought impossible without the aid of a cock.

This would be the first of many, many such encounters between them.

***

It was the night before Ashley's birthday and she and Kayla were sitting in Ashley's family room waiting for a pizza to be delivered that Kayla had ordered from the car.

"I can't believe you," Ashley said. "I never dreamt of realizing even one of the items on my list, let alone all of them."

"All but one," Kayla reminded her sister.

Ashley shrugged and said, "Yeah, but I knew wanting to fuck the star quarterback from the high school team was stretching it a bit. Even now that he's eighteen and graduated I'm sure he wouldn't want an old woman like me."

"You're not old and I bet Trent would jump at the chance to have you."

"Right," Ashley said with derision. "The days of my getting a cock like that are long gone."

The doorbell rang and Ashley walked over to answer it, with money in hand. The look on her face when she opened the door made the boy outside smile.

"Trent! We were just...I mean, are you, um, delivering pizzas now?" Ashley stammered.

The tall, muscular kid held a pizza box in his hands, but said, "Nope, but I do have a special delivery for you. Can I come in?"

The confused woman watched him march past and she closed the door.

"Hi, Kayla," Trent said once inside.

"Hi, Trent. Thanks for coming over."

Ashley began to extend her hand with the money in it and Trent laughed, saying, "There's nothing in the box. This one's on me."

Ashley looked at Kayla and finally knew what was happening. She could check off the last item on her list.

"If you really are hungry," Trent told Ashley, "I have something you can chew on."

He took the money from Ashley, put it on the counter, and moved her hand to his crotch. At the same time, he moved closer and began a protracted kiss while wrapping his arms around her. Ashley felt Trent's cock begin to stiffen inside his shorts. Their tongues met and Trent's hands slid over her ass.

"I heard it's your birthday soon," Trent said between kisses. "I want to give you an early present."

Ashley was only just then beginning to get over the initial shock and was able to respond in a somewhat normal voice, "Whatever you want, Trent. I won't stop you."

Trent took her hand and escorted Ashley into the center of the family room with Kayla looking on with much interest. She knew she would not be a direct participant, but watching was going to be fascinating. Trent and Ashley kissed again with Trent's hands this time moving up the front of Ashley's blouse and onto her tits. He unbuttoned the top two buttons and put his hands inside.

Ashley was attempting to control her shaking as Trent's hands explored the inside of her shirt. He pressed his body against hers and she felt the unmistakable bulge of his cock. She rubbed it, knowing it would soon be hers.

Trent finished unbuttoning the blouse and peered down as he spread it open. He slid it off Ashley's arms and was quick to unhook the bra and also remove it. The nipples were already hard by the time he put his palms on them. He squeezed both tits and Ashley took in a deep breath.

Trent leaned down and sucked on the tits until Ashley thought she would cum. She grasped his cock the best she could through his shorts, desperately wanting it inside her pussy.

"Get undressed," Trent told her calmly.

No time was wasted by Ashley as she took off her shorts and panties. She let Trent gaze at her for a moment.