Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began smiling, and then giggling, and then she hugged me with a gentle kiss on my cheek. "You are the greatest Kenny. That's why I've always admired and loved you. You and I get along so well, it is frightening. Actually no, it isn't that... I'm happy we came into the others life."

"Well, even though he had testicular cancer, he is still your hubby. What else is wrong? There has to be something else wrong, am I right?"

"I don't know for sure Kenny. There's a few disconcerting things. His whole attitude towards me... well Kenny, it sucks. It absolutely sucks!"

We talked about his behavior, attitude, and much more for an hour and a half almost. I came to know a lot about the guy. Some of it I could relate to and tried explaining to her why a guy does that. Even I do what he does frequently when I'm with guys or even alone. When I was with Trish and we were by ourselves, I let the softer or more feminine side of me come through.

She learned to understand his motives, but they weren't as compatible as they initially thought. He charmed her because he liked her a lot. So did many guys. But for whatever reason, I was the lucky number she rolled and she and I both came out as winners.

After the long talk, she released many pent up emotions and she hugged me big time, then she kissed me, not on the cheek, but on my lips. It was a nice kiss, but it was quick. With that, I looked at her and asked it again, but with some charm to the question.

"Honey, would you or do you want to make love with me today. It would be an honor to make love to you as well as my pleasure, fully to give you anything you ask of me." "No Kenny, I would love that. But the timing is all wrong. I want us to be able to make love with one another when the timing is right. I want to love you correctly, however I can't, and you know that too. It isn't that I wouldn't commit adultery; I would in fact commit adultery, but considering my circumstances, his situation and my situation, I am not going to do that with you today."

I knew it wasn't right although as a man, my hormones said, "Fuck it, and seduce her as best as you can. She will give it up and she will give it up good! You know she will."

"Ohhh I know thaaaat look Kenny. I knowwww thaaaat loooook and you need to put it in reverse and pull your mind out of the dumpster, okay. Naughty, naughty...you want a peek at my titty-titty bang bangs, don't you? Awww that's so cute. No not today sweetheart. Maybe someday and hopefully you and I are still single then too. Maybe we will be together... and someday soon."

Then she added, "You are great Kenny Hopkins. You really are, let me give you a parting kiss, because I need it too and I don't know when I'm going to get another from you, okay?"

I agreed with her, landing my lips on hers, and I hopefully gave her a kiss she'd enjoy for a long time. I wanted to explore her botanical gardens, but it will save it for another day I thought. I was sure of that, for some reason.

Then finally we both stood up, she picked up her purse, straightened herself up, fixed her hair, and we went to see the rest of my emptied out apartment. Standing in the middle of my bedroom with all my emptied out drawers on top of my dresser, she sat on the mattresses on the floor, but moved the letter size paper that was directly underneath. She initially didn't realize that it was her letter. Finally she recognized her writing.

"Oh wow Kenny, you still have this letter? I felt so bad that day when I wrote it, I did."

I heard her words, but my eyes focused outside towards the picturesque horizon of tree tops. They still had half of the remaining blossoms on them as spring was in full bloom. Trees were just finished budding their leaves as they pushed out the welcome wagon full of flowering blooms. They were to set sail for the year and beautify the grounds until mowed over by a landscape company.

"... Kenny, KENNY, KENNNNNYYYY?" She didn't scream my name out, but it sure sounded like it.

I wanted to make love with her. She should have left when she had the chance. I wasn't forcefully going to have sex, but I wanted anything to be mutually agreed on by both parties. I hoped and hoped that she'd reconsider making love, but I wouldn't orally say it to her. We sat on the bed. Her hand touched my shoulder and turned me around to face her. Slowly and cautiously, I turned to face her. She saw that expression and knowing me as well as she did, she knew what I felt and thought. She looked at me and smiled, knowing full-well I desired her emotionally, physically, and forever. Trish crossed her arms as they pointed down towards her waist. Grabbing a hold of her sleeveless designer T, she lifted it quickly above her head, briefly covering her face as it came over the top of her head. When she pulled it aside and it was off, I saw two things immediately. One was her beautiful sufficient cleavage, which adequately stood guard to welcome me into her 'home'. Covering the dwellings was a Brilliant shade of red brassiere. It was a fine silk bra which lifted her modestly plump fruit into place for any man to take pleasure in.

Then I instantly looked upwards at her face and the loveliest and most enduring smile a man can receive awaited me. She says it all with her eyes and smiles. I knew the look and I ran with it.

On an empty mattress, in a semi empty room, I converged with Trish and instantly we wrapped and twisted ourselves around each other, searching and digging for a pinnacle of sexual perfection that Saturday. She and I found it.

9 months later and she without a husband became a real mom for the first time. We were married once her divorce was finalized. He got off scot-free, except for child support to her. He passed away 13 months later.

She and I haven't argued about anything since that one time in my apartment and that was trivial for that matter. I am a lucky man!

12