Beth Enjoys Another Lunch Ch. 04

Story Info
The Lunch Foursome.
4.8k words
4.4
10k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lunch Foursome

Beth and her husband Brad were introduced in "The Player' series and standalone 'Beth Has Lunch.'

In the previous episode Brad had a frank discussion with his VP.

Some of Beth's sexual adventures referenced in conversations were added for context. They were not detailed in any previous story.

This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc.

************************

Wednesday morning Beth savored her morning coffee, eagerly anticipating her lunch date and the sex foursome that would follow. The night before she was aggressive in bed with Brad. Sucking him to hardness, she straddled him and without hesitation, lowered her pussy on his erect cock. Brad was just as aggressive. He squeezed her tits and pinched up her nipples. They talked dirty about her getting new cocks. Their session ended with Beth on her hands and knees while Brad pounded her pussy from behind.

Brad entered the kitchen after getting dressed for work. He bent over and kissed the nape of her neck. "That was great last night."

Beth stood up and faced her husband, "Yes it was." She teased him, "And we know the source of the inspiration."

Still relaxed from the previous night he said, "And what inspiration it was."

"Are you going to be busy at work?"

"Fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you look at it it's going to be a busy day. Rex may be a hard charger but he's a shitty administrator. Shit just keeps coming out of the woodwork."

"That's why you're getting a promotion. The company likes the work you do. You'll get it straightened out."

"I have to take my coffee to go." He kissed his wife, "Have a good lunch with Mr. Warner."

She coyly added, "And Rich Payne."

Later that morning she dressed in a short dark blue tight skirt and lightweight white button down sweater. She undid the top buttons displaying the roundness of her breasts. And of course she was braless. She picked up Fran on time. Fran was wearing a dark blouse that was unbuttoned showing more of her cleavage. The top of her bra was showing. Her skirt ended above her knees, with a slit above mid-thigh.

Fran was already in a visible state of sexual excitement. She slid into the passenger seat and buckled up. She noticed Beth glancing at her cleavage.

She opened up her blouse and said, "Why be coy when we know what happens after lunch." She reached over and opened Beth's sweater exposing her nipple, "You look sexy braless. The guys are going to like those. What does Brad think now that other guys are getting their hands on them."

"He likes it a lot," She paused, "And so do I."

On the drive over her dress had risen almost to her hips. Fran placed her hand on her exposed thigh and lightly caressed her, "You're legs look so good. No wonder guys like to feel you." She raised the hem of Beth's dress. "Mmm I should have guessed you'd be wearing a thong. She lightly caressed her soft curls through the fabric, "And you trimmed that cute pussy of yours."

Beth laughed, "Of course I did. I wanted to make a good impression on Mr. Warner's friend."

Beth was a little disappointed when Fran removed her hand.

Fran said, "This is going to be a different lunch than our last one. We'll probably just have one glass of wine before we go to Mr. Payne's place. Just order a simple light lunch that won't take long to prepare."

They arrived at the bistro and went inside. She walked with confidence and sensed more than one set of eyes on her body. Mr. Warner and Mr. Payne were sitting in the back. They wore business suits and ties. They looked very distinguished. They stood up to meet the sexy young married women.

Mr. Warner spoke first, "Beth it's great to see you again. Rich and I have been looking forward to it since you accepted my invitation. And this must be Fran. You're everything Beth described and more."

"Thank you Mr. Warner. I'm glad Beth invited me."

Mr. Warner said, "You can call me 'Jack.' And this is Rich Payne."

Beth shook his hand and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Payne."

"Just call me Rich." He couldn't take his eyes off of Fran's cleavage, "I've been looking forward to meeting you. Brad's description doesn't do you justice."

The men helped the women take their seats. Mr. Warner glanced approvingly when Beth's dress rode up her thighs. The men were drinking martinis. Beth and Fran ordered wine. It didn't take long to order light lunches.

Mr. Payne asked Fran about her husband, "We've been married six years. He's in IT networking, Novell or something. I work as a marketing consultant part-time. It gives me flexibility to have an occasional lunch like this one."

"He stroked her hand. Your husband doesn't mind you having an occasional lunch with other men?"

She smiled, "Ohh no. He's not jealous or possessive. He knows where I am."

Mr. Waner said, "And we know about this young lady's husband. Rich I have to tell you, Rex may be good at turning around an organization, but he leaves a wreckage behind. Brad has been working his ass off straightening out the mess." He said to Beth, "And other people in the organization have recognized the work he's been doing. He's very respected with upper management."

"Thank you sir. I'll pass that on."

Lunch arrived and they continued their conversation. The couples became more intimate using light touches on each other's arms when making a point. Beth was flattered she was desirable to a distinguished successful man like Mr. Warner. She was aroused at being seen in public with the older man. A couple of times he caressed her thigh under the table. Rather than be offended she smiled and slightly opened her legs. 'So this is what it's like being seduced by an older man.' She felt wicked letting him feel her in a public setting. While she liked sex with Rex at their house, it was more erotic to be on display.

One thing for sure Fran and Rich Payne were getting along. She made every opportunity to bend over giving him a good view in the deep valley of her breasts.

Just as Fran predicted shortly after they finished, Mr. Warner said, "Well ladies, are we ready. We don't need to worry about the check, I run a tab."

Mr. Warner rode in Beth's car and Fran rode with Rich. Mr. Warner walked Beth to her car and opened the door for her. Beth squeezed into the seat. Her skirt rode up almost to her hips. She fastened her seat belt and left her skirt where it was with her legs slightly opened.

Mr. Warner gave her directions. She had barely pulled out of the parking lot when he opened her sweater and cupped her left breast. "You really look sexy in that outfit. I certainly wasn't the only man who noticed you."

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it."

He removed his hand from her breast and put it on her thigh and lightly brushed her thong covered pussy. She involuntarily lifted her hips to meet his touch. She was relieved when he pointed to the next entrance.

Beth was in a high state of arousal when they entered Rich's townhouse. It was more elegant than Martin's. Beth complimented him the appointments.

Rich replied, "Thanks I really like it." He laughed, "I got lucky. My wife ran off with some Silicon Valley hotshot and left me the townhouse."

"You did an excellent job decorating it."

"I'd like to claim credit but there's no way I have the eye for that. I had a decorator named Lynn. She did a really good job."

Beth walked to another door, "And this must lead to the rec room."

"Glad we're on the same page. I have a wet bar so everything we need is down there."

The foursome went downstairs with Beth and Fran leading the way. The rec room was dim with a few soft lights for a more intimate atmosphere. There was soft jazz in the background. In addition to the wet bar and stools there was a sectional, a couple of chairs, a big screen projection TV, and another leather couch.

Beth said, "This is really laid out well. I take it this Lynn decorated downstairs also."

"Oh yeah, she did the entire house."

Rich felt a tingling in his testicles remembering fucking Lynn on the couch while her husband watched from the bar.

He led everyone to the bar. He poured wine for the women and a glass of bourbon for the men.

He raised his hand in a toast, "Here's to new adventures."

They clinked glasses. Beth said, I'll drink to that," She took a sip and turned to face Mr. Warner, "Speaking of adventures you guys look like you're at a business meeting."

The women helped the men with their jackets. Beth lightly kissed Mr. Warner and undid his tie. She unbuttoned his shirt and helped him take it off. Fran did the same thing for Rich. The next thing to go was their undershirts.

Mr. Warner had light hair on his chest running down underneath his slacks. Rich's chest was matted with darker hair. As Brad described it, he had a larger belly.

Beth toyed with one of Mr. Warner's nipples and said, "That's more like it."

Fran did the same with Rich who said, "Now the ladies are overdressed."

Fran's blouse was already unbuttoned. She shrugged it off her shoulders and unclasped her bra. Her full breasts filled Rich's hands. He took one of her and covered the dusky nipple with his mouth.

Fran clasped his head to her breast and arched her back to push her erect nipple against his lips and tongue. She moaned, "That feels so good. Taste my married tits."

Mr. Warner unbuttoned Beth's sweater and helped her take it off. She sat on the barstool and leaned against the bar with her elbows resting on the surface. Her nipples hardened at the feel of the cool air on her skin.

The young wife looked at him with hooded eyes and said, "Isn't this what you wanted? I'm all yours. Do what you want."

Mr. Warner fondled her swollen breasts and sucked the sensitive nipples. She kissed the back of his neck as he had his way with her married tits.

"Ohhh...god Mr. Warner that feels so good."

He raised her skirt to her waist and cupped her succulent ass. She raised her hips and he slipped off her thong. She opened her legs giving him better access to her enflamed cunt. Moisture was gathering on the outside of her slit.

Fran said, "What a hot little pussy. Jack, play with her and get her off like you did the other night. Rich you're going to get some both of you play with her."

The two older men stood on either side of the young wife looking at her exposed legs. They put a hand on her thighs running up to the juncture of her legs. Their hands met at her pussy. They took turns penetrating her labia and feeling the inside of her cunt.

"Ohhh...fuuuck play with my pussy."

Fran moved to the front. "What a hot little slut."

Mr. Warner raised Beth's chin and gave her a deep kiss. She eagerly accepted his tongue. Then Rich did the same thing. Fran felt their cocks while they pleasured the hot wife.

Mr. Warner said, "Rich you take care of Fran. There's something I have been wanting to do for a while."

Rich led Fran to the sectional.

Mr. Warner kissed Beth's toned abdomen. Moving to a kneeling position, he spread her legs. Her labia was distended from their fingering. Her hair was matted and the auburn curls wet. He clamped his mouth over her opening. The young wife lifted her hips thrusting against him as he used his mouth and tongue. She clamped his head tight against her open cunt. She felt deliciously wicked with her legs spread while another man ate her out.

"Fuuuck Mr. Warner eat my cunt. Make me cum."

Mr. Warner sped up his motion concentrating on her erect clit. She let out a cry as her orgasm washed over her, her chest heaving. She looked down at the older man kneeling between her legs with her juices coating his lips and mouth.

He stood up and tightly embraced her. They kissed and she tasted her sex juices on his tongue.

"God..was that great. You're really a good pussy eater."

"Didn't Rex eat your pussy?"

"Just once and it was alright nothing special. You and my husband are much better." She tongued his ear, "Let me give you a treat."

She lowered to her knees. She looked up with a lustful expression as the older man anticipated getting his cock sucked by the young wife. She felt his thickness through his slacks. Mr. Warner was not as thick as Rex but was still a lot bigger than her husband.

She unbuckled his belt and slowly lowered his zipper. She lowered his slacks and underwear and feasted her eyes on his semi erect cock. She was shocked! His balls were huge! They were hanging loose. Stroking him with one hand she cupped his cum filled balls with the other. Mr. Warner moaned has she played with him.

Mr. Warner looked down at her, "Just like that you little slut, go ahead and suck it."

She licked his shaft from the base to the crown. As soon as the warmth of her tongue touched his cock he inhaled. She opened her mouth and slid it over his head, tonguing the ridge of his crown. Mr. Warner his hand on the back of her head pushing more of his cock into her mouth.

She continued with a steady sucking motion until Mr. Warner stopped her.

"What's the matter don't' you like my cocksucking?"

"Your cocksucking is great. Better than I imagined. But I need to sit down."

He led her to the leather couch and lay down with his legs spread.

"Now suck my cock."

She obeyed and got on her knees between his legs. She looked him in the eye as she stroked him with one hand and played with his loose ball sac with the other. He was a little longer than Rex but without a big mushroom head. More like a tent pole, sticking straight up out of his dark pubic thatch. She teased him with a few light flicks of her tongue under the crown and gave his cock a few light kisses before taking him back in her warm moist mouth.

"Mmmm your cock tastes so good."

The young wife moaned and made little mewing noises as she drew the older man's cock deeper in her mouth. Mr. Warner relaxed while another man's wife serviced him. There was silence in the room except for background music and the wives sucking and fucking noises. Mr. Warner lightly caressed her cheek.

"You're getting what you want. Suck me as long as you want. Don't forget the balls."

She took his cock out of her mouth and licked down the shaft to his heavy balls. She rolled her tongue over his scrotal sac exploring the ridges.

"God Mr. Warner they're huge!"

She slavered his balls a few more minutes and took his cock back in her mouth. She looked up with her pretty green eyes at her new lover with more than half his cock between her luscious lips. She continued to suck until pre-cum oozed from his slit. She took his cock out of her mouth and licked the pearly drops and squeezed more out of his cock into her eager mouth. She sucked faster taking deeper strokes.

Mr. Warner stopped her. "You look good on your knees sucking my cock, but I want to feel your pussy.

Beth raised from his cock still on her knees. She had a dreamy expression on her face. She lightly stroked his plum sized balls with the tips of her fingers. His cum dribbled from her lips and chin. He helped the young wife up from her knees. Beth stood between his legs lustfully staring at his erect cock wet with her saliva.

"My husband said you like to hear about me fucking on top. Now you get to find out."

Mr. Warner waited in anticipation as Beth took his cock in her left hand and aligned it to her opening. Her wedding and engagement rings sparkled in the dim light. She rubbed his head against her slit, opening up her labia. Beth sank down on his engorged cock. She gasped and let out a moan as he opened her tight slick passage. She took his entire length with one motion. Her hands were on his shoulders for balance as she reveled in the feeling of his big cock stretching and filling her pussy. His hands were on her ass, grinding his shaft against her clit.

"Ohh.. Mr. Warner fuck my pussy. You feel so good."

He leaned forward and suckled one of her nipples. Beth moaned and told him what a good fuck he was. He took one finger and toyed with her rosebud of her ass. She pushed her ass against his probing finger.

"Just like that Mr. Warner, play with my ass." She rocked back and forth until she had another orgasm.

She leaned against him and gave him a deep kiss. "I guess Rex told you other ways I like to fuck. Let me show you."

She shifted to her hands and knees and rested her face on her arms, thrusting her ass in the air. Mr. Warner took his position behind her and placed the head of his cock against her slit. He slid his cock into her enflamed cunt until she felt his coarse pubic hair against the smoothness of her ass. He fucked with a steady motion.

Fran and Rich came over and watched the young adulterous wife and the older executive.

Fran said, "Look at that Rich. When you saw her enter the bistro did you imagine she was such a slut."

"I would have lost that bet. She hides it well."

"You should try her mouth."

Fran held his semi-flaccid fat cock and aimed the swollen head at Beth's mouth. She coaxed some cum onto her friend's lips. Rich slid his cock into her receptive mouth. She savored the combined taste of his cum and Fran's secretions. She ran her tongue around the rubbery flesh of his cock head. He moved his hips pushing more of his cock into her warm moist mouth. There were the sounds of her squishy cunt as Mr. Warner took longer strokes and her moans as she sucked Rich.

Fran kissed the back of her neck and tongued her ear.

"Take their cocks you little slut. If your husband liked watching you fuck Rex, he's really going to like this."

Fran fondled Rich's balls, while her friend sucked his cock. Rich fondled one of her breasts and Frans fondled the other breast. With the sensation of three sets of hands on her body Beth was discovering the eroticism of multiple partners.

She relaxed and moaned softly at the penetrations of her mouth and cunt. and Mr. Warner took long slow strokes. She suddenly flinched as she felt one of his fingers probing the rosebud of her ass. He must have lubricated his fingers because she felt the penetration of her tight sphincter. She raised her head and looked back.

Fran had a tube of lube. "Let's get her ass nice and lubed up to take your cock."

Beth relaxed and rested her head back on her arms, as she felt the penetration. She and Brad didn't do any real ass play, but she liked the sensation as Mr. Warner probed her. He removed his finger with a plop. A few seconds later, she felt the head of his cock replace his finger at her opening. He slowly opened her passage with the head of his cock. Mr. Waner buried his cock all the way into her ass. She felt his big balls against her cunt. Brad had fucked her a couple of times in the ass but Mr. Warner was penetrating her deeper than her husband.

Fran said, "Does it hurt? Do you want him to stop?"

She replied with passion in her voice, "No. It doesn't hurt. Don't stop."

"Don't stop what you little slut?"

"Don't stop fucking my ass."

Fran reached under her and slipped a couple of fingers in her dripping cunt. Beth could only imagine the scene she presented of her sucking one man, another fucking her ass, while her friend fingered her pussy. She fantasized other people were watching.

Mr. Warner had a grimacing look on his face as he dove deep into Brad's wife's tight slick passage. "Ohhh..fuck I'm going to cum."

Rich said, "Not yet. I want some of that."

He stopped his fucking, "Ok. You can have her ass. I'll cum in her cunt."

"Ohh yeah. I want both your big cocks in my ass."

Mr. Warner released his from her passage. She heard a plop as the head of his ass cleared her opening.

Fran said, "Rich you fuck her ass."

Rich took Mr. Warner's place and eased his thicker cock in her violated married ass. She didn't feel as much discomfort as she imagined as Mr. Warner had already prepped her. Mr. Warner went to the bathroom to clean his cock and returned to watch his friend fuck Beth's ass.

12