Bi-curious Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked her right in the eyes and said, "No, I'm scared to death. John and I only had sex once last night and it was not just sex, he made love to me. I know that's why we are here and I know Dave is doing the same but it always scares me when I like it so much."

Sharon put her arms around me and said, "Just enjoy it. It's not like John will be coming by for a quicky at lunch. The sex is good and tomorrow he is going back to his wife and our husbands are coming home to us. That's why we first started with them, remember? Close enough to be intimate and far enough away to be safe."

I was feeling much safer after Sharon held me and just in time too as in walked my husband for today. John put his arms around me from the back and kissed my neck saying, "Good morning. You both look so beautiful this morning." Then turning his attention to me said, "And how are you doing this morning? I was surprised to find you gone this morning."

I stood and turned to face him. As I did my hip brushed against his hard naked cock and it was now sticking out right at my pussy. I put my arms around him and pulled him in to me to kiss him. His hard cock was now pushed against my belly. I wanted it. I wanted it in me. I was ready to sit on the table and spread my legs wide for him to fuck me right there, but he broke the kiss and reached for Sharon. He pulled her to us and the moment was over. We all hugged and kissed good morning.

Sharon and I started fixing breakfast just as Dale came walking in. He came over and kissed us both and went to sit with John. I was thinking about Ursula. Sharon and I never fix breakfast when our husbands are there we just have sweet rolls and coffee. The only time we cook breakfast is if Scott is there but then we are dressed and either Sharon will cook or I will. This was the first time the two of us were cooking together naked in her kitchen. It may seem like a small thing but it shows just how different things are this weekend.

I was remembering too what I had told Tom about doing things with your lover you never did with your husband. This small thing made me realize just how true that was. I knew I was on dangerous ground because I was enjoying it too much. Even just fixing breakfast but it was another first I was not sharing with Dave just like yesterday with Dale on the kitchen floor.

Too many thoughts were going through my head but when I sat the plate in front of John and he pulled me on his lap and kissed me with our naked bodies together they all vanished. When he pulled me down my legs went outside his so my pussy was rubbing his hard cock. Between kisses we whispered to each other, "Your breakfast is getting cold."

"Maybe but you're getting hot."

"I was already hot I'm just getting hotter."

"Maybe I'll just eat you for breakfast."

"Finish your breakfast and you can have me for desert"

With one last kiss he said, "you've got a deal." Reluctantly I pulled myself off John's lap. We sat very close together as we made small talk with Sharon and Dale and ate our breakfast. I knew this day was going to be a day to remember. Sharon and Dale were doing their share of teasing and petting and watching them only made me want John all the more.

Sharon got up to clean up and said, "As soon as I get this mess cleaned up we will be out of your way."

I suddenly jumped up and said, "Don't bother, John and I will take care of it."

Sharon looked at me with a sly grin and said, "If you say so. Come on Dale let me show you the pool area."

So the day began again with Sharon off to the pool to be fucked and me alone with John in the kitchen. I picked up the plates and walked to the sink. John followed me and when he came up behind me I turned in his arms. I jumped up on the counter and spread my legs wide. It came to me that this is where I first went down on Sharon. John didn't need to know that. All John needed to know was that his desert was ready and waiting for him.

John went down on me there on the counter and brought me to heights I'd never known. When he lifted his head I did as Sharon had done on that first day and just melted down the counter. I wound up on the floor and had brought John with me. His cock was still hard and inviting and I just jumped on it riding it for all I was worth. By the time John shot deep in my pussy I was floating in a world with out words, a world you had to experience but could never explain. Finally I fell on top of John and we just lay there kissing as his cock slowly softened and slipped out. It was still awhile before we finished cleaning up breakfast.

After we finished in the kitchen John and I went down to Kelly's bar and never left. That's where Sharon and Dale found us for lunch. I knew Sharon wouldn't be down here until after lunch she was enjoying the rest of the house and grounds too much. At first we sat at the bar, well I sat at the bar John went behind the bar, it is his safety zone. John put on some coffee and we talked, we held hands and even kissed over the bar.

Finally John joined me on my side of the bar. He sat next to me and I stroked his hardening cock and he played with my tits. It wasn't long before we drifted over to the couches. By the time Sharon found us for lunch we had 69ed each other twice and made sweet love to each other three times. It was in the middle of that third time when Sharon came in. She didn't make a sound but just stood and watched. When John gave that final shove and filled my pussy with his sweet cream Sharon was right next to us. She kissed us both and said, "That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

John got up and I was playfully slapping Sharon, "You were watching us?"

She quickly pulled away and laughingly said, "Yes I was. I just wish I had the camera to show your husband how you carry on when he is not here."

The loving mood John and I had shared all morning was gone and it was a good thing. The rest of the day went like yesterday. Sharon and Dale stayed with us in Kelly's bar, playing games and dancing. I had spent Friday night and all day Saturday with Dale and then Saturday night and all day Sunday with John. They were both very enjoyable but totally different. It was now Sunday night and the guys would have to leave around noon tomorrow. I didn't really want to spend the night alone with either one and I think Sharon was feeling the same way. I don't know but in my mind we had spent our time with each of them and to pick one for another night would push things too far. I just didn't want to pick one over the other because I know it would be John.

I was relieved when Sharon said, "The rest of the time we have together I want us all to be together. Let's finish this weekend with a good four way orgy. I still haven't had both of you yet and don't think you're going home before I do."

This set the stage for the rest of the weekend and it was a four way free for all. From then on it was nothing but sex, anywhere, anytime with anyone or every one. Sharon took John's cock and sat her pussy right down on it while pulling Dale by his cock to her mouth and the first three-way of the day began. Sharon and I had both guys twice so each got our pussy and our mouth. To keep the guys up and going Sharon and I would do each other when the guys weren't up for it, they soon were. All this was over the next six hours so the guys did get some time to recover.

We ended the night with a four way chain then cuddled up and went to sleep. I did fall asleep with John and we did make love once more before going to sleep. It was different though with Sharon and Dale sleeping next to us. It was nice and very good but just different because we were not alone. Just as John came in me I saw Sharon looking at me and just winked and closed her eyes.

Monday morning and the last few hours of our affair weekend. I opened my eyes and Sharon was looking at me. She raised her leg showing me Dale's cock still in her pussy. I did the same and we started to giggle. She and I slowly pulled away from the guys and changed places. I took Dale's cock in my mouth and Sharon did the same to John. I don't know about John but Dale woke up and started cuming at the same time. I started laughing and most of his load went all over my face. Sharon finished off John and came over to lick Dale's cum off my face. Sharon and I started kissing and rolling on the floor together then I heard John say, "Now that is one hell of a wake up call." We all lost it and started laughing.

We went up stairs but all we managed to do was put the coffee on and get royally fucked over the table. I was with Dale and jokingly told him to make sure he got it all inside this time. He insisted it was my fault and just to get even pulled out at the last minute and sprayed all over my belly and pussy. That didn't bother Sharon because she was on me before I could say anything. She licked up every drop and gave me her freshly filled pussy. We finally had the coffee but nothing else, except sex.

In a way we were all glad it was coming to an end and we would soon be with our mates, but also sad it would soon be over. Those last couple hours were filled with very mixed emotions. We held each other. We kissed, we stroked, we played with each other. We were always in someone's arms. Then one last time before they had to leave I took John to my room and Sharon took Dale to the guest room for one last one on one loving fuck. John and I took it very slow wanting to make it last as long as it could. When he finally did cum in my pussy that last time it was as sad as it was thrilling, knowing he would soon be leaving.

John and Dale had not been gone more than 30 minutes when Tom and Dave came driving in. We were all so excited to be with each other again we spent the whole day in our room with our husbands. No one even talked about the weekend until we had a very long loving time with our own husbands.

12