Bi-curious Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole day was just one combination after another. All four of us were tangled in one way or another. Who ever was not included at the time was taping it. The plan was to watch the tape after dinner before going off alone together. The guys went to pick up dinner and Tina and I had some time to ourselves.

We went to the main bedroom where she had been with Dave the night before. John and I would have it tonight. I got on the bed and pulled Tina with me. Tina was stroking my cheek and kissing me saying, "Your husband made me feel so loved last night."

I kissed her lips and said, "It was because he loves you so much, just as I love John. I only hope I made him as happy as you did Dave."

Tina's hands were now stroking all over my body and she said, "The love my husband has for you is only equaled by my love for you."

This was a whole new thing for me. Sharon and I love each other but have never come out and said it in those words before. It has taken me a while to accept a love relationship with Tom and now John but to actually be in love with Tina. I know I love to play with her body and love being around her. I love it when we make love but............ I looked in her eyes and could see the love. I pulled her to me and kissed her saying, "Oh God, Tina I love you too."

We kissed down each others body and came to a 69. It seemed much different this time as I actually made love to Tina. It was no longer just two women having sex we were making love to each other. As I was busy with Tina's beautiful pussy the thought came to me that I have to tell Sharon that I love her.

That's how the guys found us. In bed together but not with massive orgasms but in the glow of loving each other. It still had the same effect on the guys. They were naked and rock hard. When Tina and I went to get off the bed to eat we kissed softly and Tina winked at me. I kissed her again and whispered in her ear so only she could hear, "Yes I love you and I give you the thing I love most as my gift, my husband to love."

We all went in to eat and the talk was all about the days activities. We couldn't believe some of the combinations we got into. There was one with Tina John and me I was laughing about when Dave said, "Why don't we watch it. I got it all on tape." We went into the living room and Dave popped in the tape. The guys were on the couch and Tina and I sat on the floor in front of them. Of course Tina was with Dave and I was in front of John. We were all reliving the day as we watched the tape. Soon Tina had moved up on the couch and was stroking Dave's cock as he played with her pussy. John was on the floor with me and playing with my tits and pussy. I had his cock in my mouth but never took my eyes off the screen.

We were all getting very worked up. I looked at Tina getting ready to take Dave in her mouth and jumped up. I grabbed Tina's hand and said, "Come with me." Then I turned to the guys and said, "You both wait here until I call you. I'll call you one at a time so be ready. You might as well go ahead and lock up."

I pulled Tina into the main bedroom. I started pulling out all my night gowns. I never wear a night gown unless I am going to present myself as a gift to Dave or to Tom, and last night to John. Over the year I have gotten many and Tom has paid for most. I wanted Tina to be a gift for Dave as much as I wanted to be a gift to John. Because Tina is so small it was hard to find anything of mine she would fit into. We did find her a top and pair of panties that made her look even better than she already did. I gave her a full length shear robe but on her it had a train.

She went through all the clothes to package me as her husband's gift. We settled on a light blue camisole top and matching panties. Again we had a long full length robe covering the gift as it were. Once we were both dresses I took Tina to the room John and I use last night and posed her for my husband to come in and find. I wanted to see Dave's face so I call out, "Dave, you can come here now."

I don't know if they were standing in the hall or what but it didn't take Dave long to walk in the room. I was behind Tina when his eyes saw her. I gently pushed her forward as my gift to my husband. He came over and kissed her gently, lovingly. Over her shoulder he pulled me to him and kissed me as well with Tina sandwiched between us.

Tina took Dave's hand and led him to the bed. Dave got on the bed and Tina kissed him saying. "I'll be right back so you can unwrap your gift. Right now I have a gift I need to give."

Tina and I kissed then went to my room and Tina called out,"John, we are ready for you now."

Again he was walking in the door almost before Tina had finished. His eyes lit up when he saw me. Then Tina pushed me to him and he took me in his arms. Our kiss was so soft and loving I almost melted right there in his arms. He broke the kiss and said, "You are so beautiful." Then he pulled Tina beside us and said, "And look at you. I could not think of a more beautiful gift."

He kissed Tina then I kissed her and she said, "There is someone very special waiting for me." She kissed her husband again and left us alone to go join my husband.

John led me over to the bed and sat down just looking at me. His eyes went from head to toe. Then he looked me in the eyes and said, "Did you ever get a present that was so beautiful you just didn't want to open it." He stood and slipped the robe off my shoulders kissing each one. He put his hands on my waist and slowly brought them up until my tits were in his hands still covered with my silk top. He massaged them a while then slid the top over my head. He went back and massaged my tits kissing each one lovingly.

Then he sat back on the bed and reached for my panties. I have fucked this man many times. I have even fucked him over a dozen times this weekend but I got goose bumps as he pulled my panties slowly down my legs. When my neatly trimmed pussy was in full view he stopped. He kissed my pubic mound with soft little kisses and one long lick up my slit. He continued to pull my panties down my legs. By now my pussy was dripping from wanting him.

Now I stood naked before him and again his eyes went from head to toe. He stood up and took me in his arms and kissed me. We stood there kissing for some time and he picked me up and gently lay me on the bed. He continued to kiss me and before he started his way down my body with his soft kisses all he said was, "Thank you."

He kissed his way down my neck over my chest and stopped at my tits kissing and loving each one. He continued his kisses down over my belly and to my pubic mount. He didn't go for my pussy but kept going down my legs and kissed and sucked each toe before coming back up. He kissed across my mound not touching my pussy and started down the other leg. By the time he made his way back up to my pussy I was on fire. He was teasing with my pubic hair pulling it with his lips. I couldn't take it any more and shoved his face into my pussy.

He gave it only one lick and looked up at me and said, "I love you too." He then went back to eating my pussy and I must have cum three times before he stopped. He got on top of me and whispered, "I want this to as beautiful as the package it came in. I want you to feel my love as it pours into you as I fill your pussy with all my love."

What more could a girl want by this time his cock was fully in me I was cuming. He just stayed there and let the waves wash over me. Then he started slowly making love to me. Once he started moving I started cuming all over again. When I felt him start to fill my pussy I threw my legs around him and held him tight inside me. I moaned, "Oh God yes. I feel your love ...... fill me with your love .......... Oh God I love you too."

We lay together on the bed feeling very loved and warm and happy. We both knew we could never top what we had just shared with each other. We just lay there holding each other and kissing. Neither of us saying a word. We held each other and finally drifted off to sleep.

Sunday morning was a bitter sweet time. We all had shared so much but it was coming to and end. The chopper would be at Tom and Sharon's around 11:00 so Tom and Sharon could be back by noon. Dave and I both woke up fucking our partners since it would be the last time alone together. We met for a quick breakfast then dressed to go to Tom's. The drive was quiet. There was a lot of kissing and a lot of tears but no one said a word.

We got there and went in the back at the bar. John didn't even go behind the bar as he always does. He sat on the stool next to me just holding my hand. Tina and Dave were on the next two stools doing the same. Dave was the first to speak and pulling Tina off the stool said, "I believe we have time for one last fuck with all four of us together." He led Tina over to one of the couches and John and I took the other.

Tina and I both had on skirts with no panties so that was no problem. The guys dropped their shorts and were in us almost before we were on the couch. It was not the loving we had shared all weekend. It was a hard frantic I don't want to leave kind of fuck. Just as John was shooting into me I heard Tina scream her orgasm telling everyone that Dave was filling her as well.

We were all laying on the couches petting and loving when we heard their ride coming. We all ran to get ready. There were a lot of tears and hugs all around then Tina and John took off. Dave and I had about an hour to talk and make love before Tom and Sharon would be landing.

We talked and fucked and talked some more then we fucked again. We were just finishing our second fuck when we heard Tom and Sharon landing. I didn't want to stop it felt so good being back with Dave again. I wasn't willing to share this moment with anyone even Sharon, but we had to get dressed and go meet them. We were still putting our clothes on going out the back door as the helicopter was landing. I think I was flashing the pilot my tits as he set down.

There were just as many tears and hugs as there were an hour ago. Now they were tears of joy having our two best friends back with us. As we walked back to the bar Tom and Dave were ahead of us talking about God knows what. Of course we knew, it was sex what else. Sharon and I were hugging and kissing as we walked. Just before going inside I pulled Sharon aside and said, "I have something to tell you." She looked at me wondering but followed me. I said, "We both know how much we love each other and how we feel about each others husband. Tina made me realize that even though I've told Tom I love him I have never said it to you. I want to tell you that I love you. I don't why it is so important to say it but it is. When Tina said it to me I realized I have never told you how much I love you."

Sharon pulled me to her and for the first time said, "I love you too Lynn, so much." She kissed me and it was a beautiful moment until she pulled back and said, "Tina told you she loved you? What did you say?"

I kissed her playfully and said, "What could I say that cute little thing was eating my pussy, of course I said I loved her too, but I was thinking of you." Then I kissed her again and we went to join the guys.

12