Bi-curious Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We managed to fuck once more as I lay over a fallen tree and Dale took me from behind. We finally came to the boat house by the lake. It was big enough for a house boat and had two jet skies on power lifts that could be lowered into the water. It was a little too cold to go jet skiing on the lake naked but held promise for the summer. I knew what Dale wanted when he said, "Without a boat in here it is not the best place for fucking but is great for a blowjob. If you're having a party you could sneak off down here and... Oh my God." I took his cock deep in my mouth and this time he was rock hard. In no time he was filling my mouth with his full load.

When I stood up I looked out the window of the boat house. There was Tom fucking Sandy on the beach next to us. I have never spied on Tom fucking when he didn't know I was watching. This was very exciting for me. I pulled Dale to the window by his cock and kept stroking him. Spying on his wife got him hard again and he was playing with my pussy. I told Dale, "This might not be the best place to fuck but that's just what we are going to do. Now shove that hard cock into me." I wanted to lick my husbands cum from Sandy's well fucked pussy and wanted to offer her the same. We were watching Tom and Sandy and fucking up a storm in the boat house. When Tom gave that last shove and stayed deep in Sandy's pussy filling her up Dale went off in my own pussy filling me as well.

Once I was able to walk Dale and I came out of the boat house and surprised Tom and Sandy. Sandy was still laying on the bank and I ran to her standing right over her face and said, "When I saw my husband filling your pussy I just had to have it. To make it fair I just had your husband do the same for me." I opened my legs and Sandy grabbed me pulling me down on top of her. I just fell forward right into her cum filled pussy.

Sandy was on the bottom and we were going after each other. Leave it to my husband to start the wild sex. He came up and shoved his cock into me as Sandy was licking my pussy and the first three-way of the afternoon was started. I had fucked Dale three times and sucked him off so it felt good to have my husband's cock back in my pussy. Watching me with one of the other women always gets Tom going. He was pounding into me hard and fast. Sandy already had me close so Tom's cock was just the push to put me over the edge. Tom came very soon and filled my pussy all over again. I raised off Sandy's pussy and was yelling my orgasm.

Tom's cock fell from my pussy into Sandy's mouth. I had a couple minutes rest before she once again went after the new load in my pussy. Before I could get back to Sandy's pussy Dale brought his cock to my mouth. I sat up on Sandy's face and took her husband in my mouth. It seems that watching his wife with another woman has the same effect on Dale, so he was soon filling my mouth with his cream. As soon as Dale started so did I giving Sandy even more to drink.

My poor pussy had all the licking it could take and I pulled away from Sandy. We all got up and headed back to the cabin. Sandy and I took the lead playing with each other ass and kissing as we walked. It did the trick and in just that short walk back the guys were hard and ready. Sandy ran the last few feet and got on the table on her back. Her pussy was at one end and she puled her legs high and wide. The guys wasted no time accepting her invitation. Tom was at her pussy and Dale was at her mouth. They both shoved in at the same time. Sandy was moaning and her hips were coming off the table to meet Tom's thrust.

I went in and got two beers and two wine coolers. When I came out Dale had just filled her mouth and sat on the bench. Tom had Sandy's tits in his hands and was giving that last little bit before filling her pussy. Tom sat on the other bench. I gave them both a beer and took both wine coolers and put them on Sandy's tits. She was totally spent on the table but jumped up when I touched her with the cold wine coolers. Her legs flew up and I caught them on my shoulders. I handed her one of the wine coolers and looking down at her dripping pussy said, "Is this for me?"

I went down and started licking away at her. I even poured some of my wine on her pussy and licked it up. I love eating a cream filled pussy but it taste so much better when it's Tom's cream. Sandy had a couple orgasms before I stopped eating her. She sat up on the table and I stayed between her legs as we drank out wine coolers. We talked about all that had gone on so far. The guys had one hand on each of us stroking our bodies. Sandy and I were doing the same to each other as we talked.

I finished my wine and reached down and found two very hard cocks. I told Sandy, "Ok, get your ass off the table. It's my turn with these two hard cocks."

Sandy and I changed places and Dale was already at my pussy. He slowly shoved his cock into me. Tom watched Dale start to fuck me then brought his cock to my mouth. Before taking Tom's cock in my mouth I whispered to him, "I love you." Tom blew me a kiss as I took his cock in my mouth. Dale was doing a very good job fucking my pussy but my eyes were locked on my husband's eyes as he fucked my mouth. I was stroking Tom's cock and opened my mouth wide so he could watch himself shoot in my mouth. Sandy and Dale were watching too. Seeing Tom's cum shoot from his cock in my open mouth was all it took and Dale was pumping right along with Tom. Dale was filling my pussy as I put my mouth back around Tom's cock and sucked him dry.

The four of us went walking naked in "my" woods. Tom and Dale showed me where the other two cabins were going to be. I asked Tom, "Am I going to lease these out too?" Tom looked at Dale and asked, "Is there anything you haven't told her?"

Without even thinking Dale said, "I haven't told her about the boat yet." Then he tried grabbing the words and putting them back in his mouth.

Tom turned to me and said, "There is one more thing. This is the last surprise, I swear. That empty boat house, well it will have a house boat before this summer. It is big enough we can all go out on the lake together."

I gave him a big hug and kissed him saying, "If there is anything else, please save it till later. I couldn't take any more this weekend."

We walked around by the lake and back up to the cabins. We had an early dinner. When the sun was going down Tom fired up the fire pit. Sandy brought out two blankets. Tom and Sandy cuddled under one and Dale and I with the other. We all sat there cuddled up together kissing and just watching the fire. I don't know what was going on under Tom and Sandy's blanket but Dale had worked his fingers into my pussy. My own hand was wrapped around his cock. We were kissing and petting and stroking. Finally I couldn't take it any more and said, "I think it's time Dale and I head inside."

Sandy asked, "You getting cold?"

I patted her head as we walked past and said, "No, I'm getting hot."

Dale and I went inside and were soon cuddled in front of the fire place. This would be our last time alone together this weekend. We wanted to take it slow kissing and hugging under the blanket. His hands were all over my body as mine were on his. There is not an inch on my body that his hands didn't touch. Most of the time it was followed by his kisses. I was doing the same thing to his body and we wound up in a 69. I was on top and after about three orgasms I couldn't take it any more. He hadn't cum yet and I moved down his body and sat right down on his cock.

My back was to him so I turned on his cock until I was facing him. Then I started bouncing up and down on his cock. I had him close a couple times with my mouth. Once he was in my hot wet pussy he didn't stand a chance. He started pumping into me which set off yet another orgasm in me. I pushed down hard on his cock until he finished filling me. I started sliding my cum filled pussy up and down his cock. He never went soft and soon rolled me over and fucked me good and hard. He filled me a second time and finally lay beside me.

We kissed and cuddled for a while and fell asleep. I woke a couple hours later. My back was to Dale and his cock was hard and poking at my pussy lips. I don't know if he thought I was asleep or if he was asleep. I raised my leg and pushed the tip of his cock into my pussy. He now knew I was not asleep. When he shoved his cock the rest of the way in I knew he was not asleep. Neither of us said a word. We just lay on our sides and he fucked slowly from behind. He started fucking me faster and I was pushing back to him. He took one last shove and pumped his cream into my pussy. Then he kissed my back and whispered, "That might be our last time together."

I rolled on my back and looked up at him and said, "No it's not. I'm going to fuck you again in the morning before we leave." I kissed him and said, "You better get some sleep I'm going to ride you hard in the morning." He kissed me and put his arms around me and we went back to sleep.

I woke later than I wanted but Dale was still asleep. He wasn't asleep long after I took his cock in my mouth. He woke up cuming. He looked down at me and said, "Good morning to you too."

I climbed up his body and was rubbing my wet pussy on his cock. I kissed him and said, "Don't think that counts. I'm still going to fuck you this morning."

He reached down and shoved his cock in my pussy and said, "Then let's not waste any time."

Just like I told him I would I rode him hard. I was bouncing on his cock and he had my tits in his hands. I rode him through two orgasms before he shot off in my pussy. When I felt him start to cum I went off and fell forward. Our lips came together and we kissed the whole time he was pumping into me. When he finally stopped filling my pussy we rolled to our sides. At the same time we both said, "I love you." Then we both laughed.

Sandy and Tom came in and Sandy said, "We came to tell you we need to get ready soon." She looked at me laying on the floor with her husband and said, "If I know you and my husband, you've got a pussy full." She stood over my face and opened her legs and said, "Just like I do."

I looked up at her dripping pussy and said, "Guys, you'll have to fix breakfast. We're going to be busy for a while."

I pulled her down and she fell forward into my pussy. Sandy and I went wild on each other's pussy knowing this was our last. We kept at each other until Tom said, "Come and get it."

Sandy rolled off me and lay by my side and said, "We're already cuming so bring it over here."

The boys brought us breakfast and we all sat around by the fireplace to eat. We talked about what a great weekend it was, how we enjoyed being together, all the end of a trip shit. Then Sandy and I started with the tears. I kissed Sandy and said, "I own property here now we'll be back often." We sadly got dressed and went to meet our ride home.

It was good to be back home with Lynn and Dave. Lynn pulled me aside and told me she loved me. We always knew it but never told each other. We kissed and I told her I loved her too. Then I said, "You won't believe what I have to tell you."

12