Big Bang Theory - Blonds on Blacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
583 Followers

"Here, put this on her," Jerome suggested, throwing Brick a ball-gag, "her voice is getting on my nerves." It was a shame Penny couldn't hear his comment, because it certainly would have brought a smile to her face. They then bent Bernadette's short body over a contraption that resembled a barrel, except that there were restraints attached to the ends. She was so short that when they lay her on the curved surface and cuffed her limbs, her feet were actually off the ground as they spread them wide. Her giant breasts spread out under her, grinding the uncomfortable clamps into her flesh as she lay face down on the barrel.

"That ass was made for black cock," JJ proclaimed as he stepped behind her.

"It's so pale," Jerome said, "I think we need to put some color in it...pun intended." He reached up on a shelf, retrieved two leather cat-o-nine-tails and handed one to Brick, while keeping the other. They started to flog Bernadette's large, fleshy ass; not too hard, but still leaving red lines on her pale skin. The added pain caused her body to twitch and undulate, and she tried to extend her ass further back, presenting it to them.

JJ was busy drizzling motion-lotion oil down the wide expanse of her ass canyon and swiftly stepped up behind her. His thirteen inch prick was as thick as her wrist and yet Bernadette couldn't wait to be penetrated. JJ roughly pulled her cheeks apart, pressed his crown against her sphincter ring and pushed forward. He was shocked at how easily his giant black meat penetrated her opening; little did they know that anal sex was Bernadette's favorite variation. She absolutely loved having cock in her ass. JJ just kept shoving until his entire pole was stuffed in her asshole. "Oh man, Brick, you gotta get some of this when I'm done," JJ told him.

"Why wait," Brick suggested, "it looks like she's not full." JJ nodded, and Brick stepped up beside him, his fat penis in his hand. When Bernadette felt Brick's crown pressing against her already stuffed asshole, she vigorously shook her head and tried to look behind her. She could feel more oil being dripped between her cheeks, and the pressure as Brick tried to shove forward. She loved having her ass fucked, but didn't want it ripped apart. JJ pulled out a few inches and then they both thrust forward. Incredibly, both thick black cocks began to disappear between Bernadette's pale ass flesh as they drove up into her brown tunnel.

"Moley mucking mit," she screamed through the ball-gag as they slid further and further up her ass, their slick cocks stretching her tunnel farther than it was meant to go. The two men just looked at each other in amazement, nodded, and began to fuck Bernadette's fleshy ass. They were so well lubed that they easily slid in and out of her hole, her cheeks rippling with each thrust. Howard was standing behind the Director, his hand down inside his tight pants; barely resisting the urge to drop them and openly masturbate. As his cohorts fucked her ass, Jerome reached under her and tugged on the chain attached to her labia clamp. "Messss...messs...muck me," she mumbled as her body thrashed against the barrel. "Ohhh muck," she squealed through the gag as her body quivered in orgasm. She knew her ass was going to be sore for a week, but the passion of the moment was worth it.

Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, one by one, JJ and Brick began to shoot their loads deep in her asshole. It felt like a fire-hose had been turned on as they literally flooded her rectum with their warm seed. Seeing them fill her ass, Jerome repeatedly jerked on the chain attached to her pussy lip, and Bernadette's head began to thrash back and forth; nonsensical mumbling audible from the gag.

When Brick and JJ began to shrivel and eventually slide out of her ass, Jerome handed Brick the largest butt-plug he could find and sneered, "shove that in there; no sense in her losing the fruits of all your hard work. Brick easily lodged the plug up Bernadette's brown hole and, even though it was the largest plug in the store, it was still loose and some of their deposits started to leak out around the edges.

Jerome turned his attention to the nude blond goddess tied to the frame, and watched her being fucked by Luther and Franklin. "I think it's time we shook this up a little," he hinted as he stroked his twelve inch pole. Standing beside Luther, he massaged her magnificently firm tits, pulling on her gumdrop nipples and then releasing them to watch them snap back. Penny looked down and saw him rubbing his giant crown along the side of her slit next to Luther's big black snake. Her eyes widened as she realized what he had in mind; she didn't remember reading that in the script. When his head was wet with her juices, Jerome bent his knees and started to push upward against her already full slit.

Using his thumbs to spread her already stretched opening, Jerome forcefully thrust upward and Penny saw little sparks of white light as his bulbous crown penetrated her hole. He didn't even wait for her to adjust; he began to stand up straight, forcing his monstrous cock up into her pussy alongside Luther's. "Oh my God...oh my God...oh my God," Penny wailed; her wrists and ankles struggling against her restraints. The sensation of having her pussy stretched by the two giant poles was a mixture of pain and ecstasy. She could clearly feel him advancing inch by inch, stretching her vaginal tunnel to new extremes as he proceeded. She now had three feet of hard cock inside her body and it was heaven.

When Jerome had penetrated her as far as he could, he just nodded at Luther and Franklin, and they began to withdraw all three huge cocks simultaneously. Feeling the pressure inside her decreasing was a relief for Penny, but also a disappointment and she couldn't wait for them to stretch her again. Slowly they slid their meat back up inside her holes and Penny's waist began to gyrate, encouraging them as they impaled her. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me," she begged, "stretch my fucking holes with your big black cocks."

They began to fuck her; their massive black cocks ramming into her holes, lifting her body off the floor. "Ohhh yessss," she screamed, "fuck my fucking cunt. Her slit was stretched so tightly that with every thrust, they were scraping her swollen clit and Penny's orgasms were continual and strong. She felt like she was in another dimension and unable to focus on anything except her climaxes.

Franklin began to ejaculate deep inside her asshole, spraying her rear-tunnel with his hot sperm. As he slowly began to shrink, Penny seemed to be able to feel the cocks in her pussy even better. Maybe it was just that she could concentrate on them more clearly. Franklin allowed his softening rod to slip out of her ass and came around to the front to watch her pussy being stuffed with two feet of cock. Every nerve in her vagina was being stimulated as the two giant pricks slid in and out, and Penny encouraged them: "fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." Looking downward between her heaving breasts at the enormity of the two logs driving in and out of her, she was astounded by the elasticity of her vagina...it was defying the laws of physics. When she realized what thought just went through her head, she nearly burst out laughing...she had become a nerd. She was quickly brought back to reality as Luther and Jerome both slammed their horse-cocks up into her as hard as they could, stuffing a couple more inches inside her.

"H-o-l-y fuck," she screeched as they stretched her cunt even more. They were fucking the gorgeous blond so hard that beads of sweat broke out on their foreheads. Leaning forward they each sucked on a perfect nipple, then trapped the nub between their teeth and began to nibble. "Oh shit," Penny moaned as her naked body quivered and trembled. The entire frame was rocking as Luther exploded deep in her cunt, grinding his groin against her. Jerome rapidly withdrew and began to spray her belly and tits with his load. Both men seemed to cum in quarts as they sprayed her inside and out. "Oh my God yesss...cum in me...fill my cunt," she urged as Luther pumped and bucked her full of his semen.

Jerome stood back to examine his handiwork and smiled as strands of thick cum drooled off the very tips of Penny's nipples. It looked like ice cream melting on a hot summer day. When Luther's giant prick slipped out of her pussy, it was like opening the spillway on a dam and releasing all the water: she could feel the cum rushing down her thighs. The worst part was that she now felt so empty...abandoned...she needed another cock.

Brick and JJ had removed Bernadette's ball-gag so her mouth could be used and proceeded to untie her from the barrel. They quickly had her restrained again however, this time laying on her back on a desk. Her hands and ankles were secured to the legs of the furniture with cute pink-fur lined handcuffs. Her ample cheeks were at the very edge of the desk, which forced her butt-plug even deeper inside her ass; her legs splayed wide. Brick released both nipple clamps simultaneously and Bernadette screamed in pain as the circulation rushed back into her long nipples. Luther wandered over to the desk, his erection having returned and waving in front of him, grasped the chain attached to her labia in one hand and her labia ring in the other and stretched them apart. His fourteen inch monster actually looked as large as Bernadette's arm as he lay it on her stomach. Her slit wide open now, Luther poised his huge crown at her opening and in one motion, slammed all fourteen inches up her cunt.

"Son of a bitch," Bernadette squealed as Luther's elephant-cock violated her pussy. With the large plug in her ass and Luther's monster in her cunt, Bernadette's insides were stuffed and her petite body began to squirm against the cool surface of the desk. No one was paying any attention, but if they had they would have noticed Howard's body twitching as he blew his load in his pants, watching his wife's hole being split apart by Luther's giant black cock. "Fuck me you bastard," she screeched in a tone so shrill that they expected glass to start cracking.

Franklin had joined Luther and grasped the sides of her head, bending it back over the opposite edge of the desk, her long blond tresses scraping the floor. "Time to shut this bitch up," he declared as he nudged his crown against her lips. Getting the hint, Bernadette opened wide and Franklin began to slide his "pepperoni stick" past her teeth and into her waiting mouth.

Bernadette thought to herself, "this tastes nasty," as he began to stuff his meat down her throat. She had been so preoccupied that she had no idea the last place Franklin's dick had been was up Penny's ass.

Jerome was releasing Penny from the form and she smiled when she saw Bernadette inhaling Franklin's meat. She wanted to ask, "so, how do I taste," but it wasn't part of the script.

With her neck bent over the back of the desk, Bernadette's head and throat were perfectly aligned so that Franklin could slide nearly every inch of his rod into her esophagus. She reminded him of a circus sword-swallower. Luther was pile-driving his horse-cock in and out of her cunt, finding it surprisingly loose compared to Penny's...at least how Penny's was at the beginning. He yelled out, "hey Brick...you want some of this...there's plenty of room." Now Brick was only eight inches, but his girth equaled Bernadette's forearm. Corralling a bottle of lube that was being kicked around on the floor, he drenched his "soup-can" and lined up his head with her roomy slit. It was a tight fit, but he pushed through her opening and stuffed his thick meat up into her pussy beside Luther.

"Ahhhh...moly mit," she mumbled around Franklin's dick and accidentally bit down.

"Watch it bitch," Franklin yelled and swiftly slapped the side of her face.

Brick and Luther kept elbowing each other aside, each trying to gain more leverage to stuff their poles up Bernadette's hole. They were thrusting into her as hard as they could, her huge breasts flopping around on her chest aimlessly, rippling like over-filled water-balloons. Her tits were D-cup to begin with, but had enlarged during her pregnancy and had remained so huge that they seemed out of proportion to her tiny body. Luther and Brick had the same idea and both reached up to maul one of her milk-bags. They squeezed and dug their long fingers into her pliable flesh. Her nipples were still very tender from the clamps and she squirmed under their touch. Howard was beside himself with excitement watching their black logs thrust in and out of her stretched cunt, her lengthy labia gripping their poles.

Without warning, Franklin began to shoot his load down her throat; then quickly pulled out so he could spray her face. His sticky white cum splashed against her nose and chin, and drooled back up her face into her nostrils and around her eyes. He released her head so she could strain her neck upward and keep the gobs of cum from plugging her nostrils. Seeing her face drenched in another man's cum seemed to excite Howard even more as he nervously danced from one foot to the other.

Luther and Brick continued to drive their giant logs into her hole as they tried to push her legs farther apart. Luther had a devilish idea, unhooked the clamp that was still on her labia and deftly clipped it onto her engorged clit, which was nearly an inch long. "You fucker," Bernadette screamed at the pain on her most sensitive part. In a few seconds, the pain turned to pleasure as they kept stretching her cunt with each thrust. She felt their massive cocks start to twitch inside her before Brick withdrew and squirted his seed all over her stomach; some of it actually reaching the expansive valley between her tits. "Cum in me," she ordered when she felt Luther's hot load flooding her cunt as he jammed the entire fourteen inches up her pussy. "Yessss," she groaned when he released the clamp from her clit and all the blood rushed back into her nub. Luther pulled out so the last few squirts could land on her chest.

Jerome and JJ led Penny over to what looked like some medieval torture contraption. "This is a replica of The Rack," Jerome told her, "they used it to pull the victim's limbs right out of their sockets. It's not for sale; just a conversation piece." Penny shook her arms a few times to get the circulation back after having them above her head for so long. She could feel the combined juices dribbling down her thighs as they had her lay on her back. Even though it was made of wood, it was not as uncomfortable as she thought, and it was actually nice to lay down. Once again they secured her wrists above her head and her wonderful legs to the sides. "Mmmm" remarked Jerome, "there's just something about a gorgeous blond cop tied helplessly spread eagle. I'm getting some of those nipple clamps, and go get Secretariat."

Jerome retrieved a pair of clamps from a display and proceeded to attach them to Penny's pink gumdrops. Her magnificent tits wobbled and jiggled as she squirmed against the pain, but she didn't utter a word. JJ fumbled behind a counter and returned carrying the largest plastic-gel dildo that Penny had ever seen. "Isn't it incredible," Jerome grinned evilly, "have you ever heard of Secretariat. He was a horse that won the Triple Crown back in the 70's. When he retired, his owners made millions of dollars by hiring him out to stud. They actually made a casting of his cock and this was made from the mold." It was gigantic, easily eighteen inches long and all black. The head was nearly flat, followed by about ten inches of thick plastic (about the same girth as Luther), and then a raised ridge all around the circumference. The last eight inches were as fat as a two-liter soda bottle, and Penny was sure that even both her Nebraska farm-girl hands would not have surrounded the entire rod. There was even a huge molded scrotum as the end, which served as a handle.

Still grinning, Jerome took the plastic dick from JJ and squirted the entire length with lube. JJ grabbed a cushion off the counter stool and stuffed it under Penny's firm ass to raise it up and make her crotch even more accessible. As she lay back, Penny's remarkable breasts had flattened out and lay on her chest jiggling as she anticipated what they had in store for her. Jerome stood on one side of the rack and JJ on the other as they lay the enormous black dildo on her toned belly. It reached nearly to her cleavage and her nude body began to squirm. Jerome backed it up and pressed the flat tip against slit, watching her slick lips surround it. Lubrication was certainly no problem as cum continued to leak out of her pussy. Penny could feel the pressure increasing until the crown broke through her opening and wedged itself inside her hole.

JJ and Jerome smiled as they both grabbed hold of the scrotum and easily slid the first ten inches of gel up inside her. It felt so good that Penny just groaned, "mmmm," happy to feel something once again filling her tunnel. It felt much like having Luther inside her and she wiggled her ass in contentment. It had reached the raised ridge and Jerome nodded to JJ as they forced another inch in her pussy, stretching her lips around the ring. "Oh yeah," she groaned, feeling her lips expand. With some resistance, they began to stuff the massive final eight inches up her belly. "Oh my God," she gasped as more and more of the gigantic dildo disappeared up her cunt. It was stretching her pussy all over again and she began to thrash against her restraints as it advanced inside her.

She looked down between her breasts and marveled at the elasticity of her vagina as the monstrous cock stretched her cunt. Her beautiful ass undulated as her tunnel expanded to accent the invading pole. When it finally nudged her womb, only a couple inches remained outside her hole. "Holy shit," she exclaimed, relaxing and enjoying having her cunt stuffed. JJ and Jerome didn't allow her to relax for long, and they began to withdraw the giant dildo, watching her labia grip the huge shaft. When it was nearly out of her hole, they jammed it back up inside her, stuffing her tunnel. "Holy fuck," she moaned, "fuck me...fuck me...stretch my cunt."

"You asked for it bitch," Jerome stated, "this is what it feels like to be fucked by a horse...enjoy it." He and JJ started to jam the monstrous cock in and out of her hole, her cream turning it from black to white.

"Oh my God...oh my God," she screamed, "fuck me...fuck me...give it to me."

Of course Howard could never let Bernadette know, but he was getting just as excited watching Penny being violated as he was seeing his wife handle the huge black cocks. He thought to himself, "holy shit, she's being fucked by an actual horse-cock, and loving it. I can't wait to get a copy of this film."

Penny's marvelous nude body was writhing against the rack, her magnificent tits wobbling and bobbing as they stuffed her cunt full of the flexible giant dildo. "Holy crap, that feels so fucking good," Penny screamed as they worked more and more of the monstrous cock into her hole, stretching her with every violent thrust. By now, Brick, Luther and Franklin had gathered around the rack and were stroking their hard-ons as they watched the helpless blond being fucked with the extreme fake penis. Her slit was stretched so wide that the dildo was scraping her clit with every stroke and she had lost count of her orgasms. As they stuffed her pussy, Jerome and JJ began to twist the giant cock inside her; the molded veins stimulating every nerve-ending in her vaginal tunnel. "Fuck my fucking cunt," she squealed; her words slurred as she wasn't even sure she was conscious.

When Brick reached out and released the clamps on her pink nipples, Penny's body convulsed as the blood rushed back to her sensitive nubs and the sensation sent her over the edge. "Ahhhhhhhh," she moaned as her body went into sensory overload, her vaginal muscles going into a spasm. Luther, Franklin and Brick began to shower and spray her face and chest with their loads and she soon had gobs of cum dripping off her tits, nose and chin. When JJ and Jerome withdrew the huge dildo from her cunt, her hole stayed wide open and resembled a pink model train tunnel. Howard wanted nothing more than to fulfill a fantasy by running over and stuffing his arm up Penny's pussy, but of course he didn't dare budge from his spot.

shaggy77
shaggy77
583 Followers