Big Bang Theory - Dungeons & Dragons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manganiello quickly spoke up, "that will be another dollar in the Star Trek jar." They had established a "kitty" for every Star Trek reference that spilled from Shatner's mouth.

"Well worth it," William agreed, "jeez...have you looked at that body...I'll put a hundred in the jar."

They shackled her arms above her head to the legs on one end of the table, and her ankles to the other, stretching her marvelous legs wide. They were just props and Penny could have escaped any time she wanted, but she was thoroughly engrossed in the role playing. She was lying spread-eagle with her perfect ass at the very edge of the table; and she was absolutely gorgeous. Her long blond tresses spread out on the table like a halo surrounding her head, but there was nothing angelic about the look of lust on her face. "You are stunningly beautiful Penny," Joe praised her as he stared at her helpless nude form. She could feel the moisture trickle down her ass crack as she imagined what was to follow.

"Man that lady is built like the proverbial brick-house," Sapp chimed in while rubbing his crotch.

Kareem took the lead by shoving his warm-up pants down his long legs and stepping out of them. Penny had been waiting to size up her "captors" and saw that his penis was comparative to his build: at least eleven inches long and slender like a pepperoni stick. The others soon followed suit, with Warren Sapp winning the "size" contest. His prick was at least thirteen inches and as fat as a Campbell's soup can. Penny could not resist gasping, "holy crap on a cracker," when he dropped his pants. She waited breathlessly while Joe Manganiello shoved his trousers down. His name in Magic Mike had been Big Dick and she was more than curious to see if he lived up to it. She was somewhat disappointed that his penis was only about nine inches. While this was big enough, it was the same size as Leonard's' and Leonard's was fatter.

Wil lowered his pants to reveal a plump seven incher, and Shatner didn't even bother. When the others looked at him, he just shrugged and explained, "hey, I'm 87 years old...no amount of blue pills will make this noodle stiff...but it is my house and I still want first crack at this beauty." Everyone stood back and William reached up on the wall to retrieve a long, shiny black stick. "This is my baton from T.J. Hooker. The last time I used it was on Heather Locklear, but she had a dense blond jungle between her legs...man that little girl could fuck."

"What's a T.J. Hooker," Penny inquired.

"It was a cop show he was in, and it was on TV about the year you were born," Kareem informed her while staring at her incredible nude body.

"It wasn't just a show...it was a huge hit; and I was the star," William crowed while pumping his chest out. "This is a Monadnock 24 inch baton...one solid piece of black polycarbonate...standard issue of the LAPD in those days. We actually were trained by the police academy in it's use. Just for your information little-missy, it's 13 1/2 inches to the handle, but I won't shove it all the way in."

Penny wasn't just damp...she was totally wet as Shatner nudged the tip of the nightstick between her lips. Ever so slowly, he began to slide the black plastic rod up into her pussy until it was buried up to the handle. Everyone was gathered at the foot of the table, watching intently as Shatner began to fuck her with the slick baton. He shoved it in and out of her pussy until it was coated with a white froth. As good as it felt, Penny craved being fucked by a real cock...one that was warm and had veins to tickle her nerves. She had never been the center of a sex show before, but now could not wait to be violated. "Please...somebody fuck me," she begged, raising her hips off the table.

Shatner slid the baton out of her hole and looked at Sapp, "you're the new guest here...would you do the honors," while he raised the baton to his mouth and began to lick it clean.

Grinning from ear to ear, Warren stepped between her splayed legs and rubbed his bulbous crown up and down her pink slit. Looking down between her tits, it looked like he was presenting a baseball bat to her pussy as he prepared to penetrate her. Pressing his fat head between her lips, Penny could feel the pressure as he pushed forward against her entrance. He grasped her wide hips and lunged forward, his crown burrowing past her lips and into her cunt. "Oh my God," she squealed as her lips were stretched farther than they had ever been. He kept stuffing himself up into her hole and Penny gasped for breath as she felt every inch of her cunt being stretched to new limits.

Just as his scrotum settled against her ass, his wide crown bumped her womb. Penny's pussy was completely stuffed with hard cock and the sensation caused her body to quiver in another orgasm. It was even more intense when Sapp began to slowly withdraw, as she could actually feel her tunnel shrink inch by inch. Warren was hypnotized by the sight of Penny's plump lips grasping his girth as it slid out of her stretched out hole. The contrast of his pitch black pole emerging from her pale body was incredibly erotic and he could feel himself getting even harder.

When just the crown was left inside her, he tightened his grip on her taut waist and rammed his gigantic black cock back inside her juicy cunt, slamming his balls against her ass cheeks. "Oh my fucking God," Penny screeched, "fuck me...fuck me...stretch my little cunt."

Sapp began to plow his monstrous pole in and out of her snug hole, stretching it with every stroke. "Oh my God...oh my God I love cock," she gasped as Warren fucked her as hard as he could, ramming his fat tool into her inviting tunnel. Her marvelous breasts had flattened out on the sides of her chest and were flopping against her like flesh colored mounds of Jello. Her arms and legs strained against the fake restraints as Warren fucked her cunt. Penny squirmed as she begged, "I love your huge fucking cock...fuck me...fuck me harder."

Wil and William leaned over the sides of the table and each began to knead one of her unparalleled breasts. They licked up the sides of her pliable mounds and fastened their lips around her gumdrops. Having the same idea, they nibbled on her hard nipples, sometimes even biting down. The sound of Sapp's scrotum slapping against her ass flesh was clearly audible, as was the "squishy" sound of her sopping wet pussy as he drilled his huge pole in and out. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me," she gasped as Warren slammed into her cunt. Her urging spurred him on and he rammed forward as hard as he could before beginning to squirt his load against her cervix. "Ohhh yessss," she screamed, "fill my fucking cunt...cum in me."

Warren held her tight against his groin as he pumped her full of his sperm; pumping into her for what seemed like several minutes. When he was done, Penny could feel his prick shrinking inside her like a deflating balloon and when he slipped out of her hole it left her feeling empty. Manganiello was the first to speak: "we have to release the prisoner so I can have access to her delicious ass."

"Yeah, I need a piece of the wench too," Kareem agreed. Shatner quickly released the shackles and Penny stood leaning against the table; Sapp's load drooling down her thighs. "You are truly spectacular, Penny," Kareem told her as he stood in front of her nude body. His erection waved in front of him like a metal detector at the beach and with their height difference, it nestled nicely between Penny's gorgeous tits. "See this Bill," Kareem announced, "seventy one, but with this beautiful woman, who needs a blue pill." Penny grasped his hard-on with both hands, wrapping her soft fingers around the stalk and sliding them up and down. She barely had to lean over to take the crown into her mouth, her lipstick leaving red streaks as she bobbed her head up and down.

It seemed like a magic trick as more and more of his prick disappeared into her mouth and down her throat. Bending forward, she soon had devoured about eight of his eleven inches, with her hands still stroking the rest. "Holy shit, I swear no chick has ever been able to swallow that much of me before," Kareem admitted to his friends. Penny heard this and her face flushed with pride; as she took great pride in her cock-sucking expertise. With one hand she started to squeeze his balls, and noted that his scrotum was the longest she had ever held...it seemed to hang down to his knees. Joe moved around behind her and eased her away from the table so he could caress both of her perfectly round cheeks. She could feel his erection bobbing against her crack as he rubbed and fondled her cheeks.

Kareem backed off and let his prick slip from her talented mouth as he reached around and gripped her cheeks, one in each huge hand. Lifting her like a rag doll, he then lowered her until the tip of his pole was poised between her legs. Penny assisted by grasping his pepperoni stick and sliding it between her slit. As he slowly lowered her magnificent naked body, she became impaled on his long, slender shaft. It felt absolutely wonderful as all eleven inches of cock slipped up into her waiting hole, inch by exciting inch. Putting her arms around his neck for support, Penny just leaned back in his arms and moaned, "holy crap that feels sooo good...oh my God I love being fucked."

Joe was still behind her and was now presented with a perfect target as Kareem spread her delectable cheeks. Her ass crack was still coated with Warren's load that had leaked out of her pussy and dribbled down, so Joe merely rubbed his crown up and down before wedging it between her soft, warm cushions. Kareem saw what was going on and lifted her body higher. When he lowered the gorgeous blond, still impaled on his pole; Joe's spongy head popped through her sphincter ring and into her ass hole. Penny's eyes opened wide as Kareem dropped her farther, totally impaling her on both cocks. "Holy shhhitttt," she squeaked as she felt both her holes filling with hard cock. It was definitely the largest cock she had ever had in her ass; Leonard had never expressed any interest in anal sex except for an occasional finger; and she probably would have objected if it hadn't been Manganiello.

Joe reached around and grasped her soft breasts in his huge hands as she was suspended between them, impaled on their poles. He caressed and fondled the soft flesh, trapping and rolling her hard nipples between his fingers. Kareem held her firmly in place as they began to withdraw their hard pricks from their respective tunnels. Penny could feel them scraping every nerve inside her as they slid nearly out, and it was exquisite. When they simultaneously jammed nearly two feet of cock back up inside her, she screamed, "ooohhh yyyesssss...oh my God that feels good. Fuck me...fuck me...I love your fucking cocks."

She could feel their pricks rubbing together, separated by her thin membrane and the friction drove her wild. Her pussy felt like it was on fire as they drilled their hard meat in and out of her holes. Knowing that the star of Magic Mike was mauling her tits and slamming his cock up her ass turned her on even more. Kareem slid his massive hands under her silky thighs, while Joe slid his down her torso and grasped her wonderful cheeks. With the two of them supporting her body, they began to bounce her up and down on their poles, slamming into her ass and pussy as she bounced. The others watched as the gorgeous blond was double penetrated and unbeknownst to them, everything that took place in Shatner's home was recorded.

Leaning back against Manganiello's chest, Penny shivered as their cocks filled her holes. She thoroughly enjoyed being serviced without having to put forth any effort at all. "I'm not Wilt Chamberlain, but I've had my fair share of women, and you are one great fuck Penny," Kareem assured her as he shoved his pepperoni stick deep inside her cunt.

"Yeah, your ass is tighter than Sofia's," Joe informed her.

She could tell they were nearing climax when their pace increased to a speed that could not be sustained for long. Kareem was the first to jam his cock as far up her pussy as he could and she could feel the warmth of his ejaculation spreading inside her. When Joe felt Kareem's prick begin to twitch against his, he lost control and squirted his load deep up Penny's wonderful ass. It was a sensation she had never felt before as both holes were filled with their warm juices and Penny's body convulsed in response, "holy fucking shit...fuck me...cum in me...cum in me...fill my fucking holes." Joe wrapped his arms around her slim waist as they trapped her between them, pumping her holes full of their semen.

Penny's magnificent nude body thrashed between them as they jammed their cocks up into her holes as far as they could, filling her with their sperm until it began to squirt out around their poles. "Oh my God, I fucking love cock," she squealed as she ground her body downward, attempting to get more hard meat inside her. When Kareem had emptied the contents of his balls into her pussy, he lifted her slightly until his shriveling penis slipped out of her hole, then set her down on the floor. Penny's knees were weak and she leaned back against Joe for support as he also allowed his cock to slide out of her rear entrance. Even though he had just cum in her ass, she noticed that he was still hard and did not want this opportunity to go to waste.

Still overcome with desire, she saw Wil stroking his prick and motioned for him to sit on the sofa. Backing up between his legs, Penny reached down, spread her lips apart using her fingers, and began to ease her nude form down towards his lap. Wil held his rod and pointed it towards the ceiling as Penny's slit made contact with his crown. Cum was leaking out of both holes, readily coating Wil's prick and Penny slowly impaled herself on his waiting hard-on. "Ohhh yesss," they both moaned and then laughed when they realized they had the same reaction. "I've waited a long time for this," Wil grinned as he grasped her firm waist and drove, balls deep, up inside her.

"Was it worth it," Penny inquired as she ground her ass against him.

"Fuck yeah," Wil confirmed, "you pussy feels like an oven."

She leaned back against him, her perfect tits jiggling against her chest, reached down and used her fingers to spread her lips even further apart. Penny nodded at Joe as she splayed her legs as wide as possible, and he immediately got the message. He retrieved her ripped shirt, which was now a useless rag, off the floor and wiped the residue from her ass off his pole as he stepped between her long wonderful legs. He scooped the cum that had run down her thighs with his hand and rubbed it around his crown before pressing it against her slit. As she held herself open, Joe wedged his crown between her swollen lips; the underside of his cock against the underside of Wil's. Penny's bright emerald eyes looked into his and she ordered, "fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt."

Holding her waist in his large hands, Joe granted her wish and shoved forward, splitting her slit as he penetrated her tight hole. He didn't stop pushing until his scrotum slapped against Wil's and they were both balls-deep in Penny's cunt. Penny thought her slit had ripped and she nearly blacked out, screaming "oh my fucking God." Her pussy was filled to the breaking point and it took her a few seconds to decide that it wasn't pain she felt...but pure pleasure...ecstasy. She had two cocks buried in her pussy and it felt absolutely wonderful...and then they moved...and it felt even better. "Holy crap," she groaned as they stimulated every nerve in her tunnel, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me."

"Now that's a beautiful sight," Shatner exclaimed as he watched the gorgeous naked blond being double penetrated. The sight of two fat cocks stretching her incredible pink cunt was indeed remarkable.

As they slid their logs in and out of her pussy simultaneously, it was as if she was being fucked by a horse-cock. Penny's nude body was slick with perspiration as they rammed their rods into her wet hole and she screeched, "fuck me...fuck me...holy shit I love being fucked." Joe reached down, rolled her swollen clit between his fingers and roughly pinched it. "Oh... my... God," she groaned as her body convulsed and she was overcome with another orgasm.

Kareem had been standing next to them, stroking and coaxing his long, slender pole to erection when Joe motioned for him to join them, "she keeps saying how much she loves cock," he noted. Without hesitation, Kareem stood next to Joe, bent his knees and rubbed his crown against Penny's wide open entrance.

Penny's eyes opened wide and she blurted out, "holy crap, you've got to be kidding."

"I think you can do it," the former NBA great encouraged her, "just pretend you're acting...playing the part of a porn star." If his penis hadn't been so long, it never would have been possible because there just wasn't enough room between her legs for both him and Joe. With her marvelous legs splayed as wide as possible, Kareem forcefully pushed forward against her opening, trying to somehow slide into her hole. Joe and Wil withdrew slightly and all three shoved simultaneously.

Penny saw tiny flashes of white light in front of her eyes and she lost consciousness for several seconds as all three cocks penetrated her battered cunt. When she fully realized what was taking place, she gasped, "oh God...oh God...oh God." Her pussy was now being fucked by three cocks at the same time and as she relaxed and let it happen, the pain she had felt turned to exhilaration and ecstasy. "Holy fucking crap...I DO love cock," she screamed as they fucked her cunt. Because of the positioning, Kareem was only able to stuff about five inches into her hole, but she was now stretched so wide that her clit was being scraped with each thrust. Penny had climaxed so many times that her juices were literally drooling down her thighs as they withdrew and pulled the creamy froth out of her.

Reaching up, she clawed at her magnificent breasts as they bounced against her chest. She pinched her gumdrop nipples so hard that they turned blue, as her body thrashed between the three men. Wil remarked, "holy shit this is incredible...I didn't think a pussy could stretch that far."

"Yeah," Manganiello agreed, "it's like giving birth in reverse."

They could feel the walls of Penny's hole contracting every time she climaxed, trying to milk their rods and they couldn't delay it much longer. "Let's fill her up," Kareem suggested as they slammed into Penny's stretched out cunt. One by one, nearly simultaneously, the three cocks erupted inside Penny's pussy, completely flooding her hole with cum. They were stuffing her so air tight that their combined loads began to shoot out of the edges of her slit, making flapping sounds as her labia fluttered with the pressure.

Indescribable was the sensation as the three cocks shot their loads up into her cunt and Penny just moaned, "mmmmmm." It felt like a fire hose was squirting up inside her as they filled her hole with sperm. She wanted to beg them to keep fucking her, but she was too exhausted to even speak; her vaginal muscles contracting, trying to trap their poles inside her. Kareem was the first to withdraw; his leg muscles were beginning to cramp. Joe backed away letting his penis slide out of Penny's hole. Finally, Wil gently rolled her beautiful body off him and sat her on the sofa beside him. Her legs were spread and they could see that her cunt was still wide open; their juices drooling out of her hole and running down between her firm cheeks.

"You're a real trooper," Shatner told her as he sat down beside her, "you seem primed for something that Locklear would never let me do...are you game for a little more." Hesitating for just a second, Penny nodded her head and leaned back against the sofa to relax while she had the opportunity. "You really are a beauty," William assured her, "I still can't believe you're married to Leonard."