Big Bang Theory - Penny in Mexico Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh... Ahhh... Just like that sweetie... Ahhh..." Penny moaned softly as Howard slowly fucked her with half its length.

Bernadette felt tingling sensual sensations watching her husband's cock fuck the 'girl next door' type of every nerd's dream. Particularly when she saw Penny's wetness trickle down her anus. She turned her head to Leonard, "Fuck me with that fat cock..." she said as she repositioned herself off the bed and bent over.

Leonard obliged and went behind Bernadette but never took his eyes off Penny's pussy. He briefly paused, entering Bernadette as Howard started to pick up his pace, fucking Penny in long and deep strokes.

Bernadette swayed back at Leonard's cockhead, wedged in her opening, "Oh yeah... Ahhh..." she moaned as Leonard's cock slipped inside her.

Leonard started to thrust in and out of Bernadette from behind, in rhythm with Howard's thrust, as if mimicking it. He got more excited when he heard Bernadette's moans were in sync with Penny's moans.

Bernadette struggled to steady the camera as her body started to sway fore and aft as Leonard followed Howard's rhythm and pace fucking Penny. She continued to moan with Penny and took the small vibrator and started tracing its tip on Penny's outer pussy lips, teasing her, and spreading its cunt juices on the vibrator, particularly its tip.

Penny's moans got louder, and her breathing went deeper, gasping like the familiar buzzing sound of a vibrator, faint, yet audibly distinctive, "Oh fuck... Mmmm..." she moaned while her pelvis gyrated.

Howard felt the faint vibration through Penny's mound, and her gyrating, while his cock thrust in and out of her tight pussy. His arousal went up another level as the thoughts of his wife's plan with the vibrator made his cock feel even harder, longer.

Bernadette got down on her forearms and tried her best to steady the camera up close at Penny's pussy and anus with one hand and teasing her with the mini-vibrator with the other while her body swayed with each thrust of Leonard's cock behind her.

Leonard got excited watching the vibratory slide all over Penny's mound with Howard's shaft pumping her tight pussy and her wetness churned to froth.

"Oh fuuuck... OHHH..." Penny gasped as the vibrating tube touched her sphincter.

Howard got a cue from his wife and took Penny's legs up on his shoulders and leaned further on top of Penny, exposing her anus and resumed fucking her long and deep.

"Ohhh... Fuuuck I'm cumming... oh fuck me... Ohhh... Ahhhh..." Penny moaned as her orgasm approached.

Howard got caught up with all the moans in the room, particularly Penny's, as he thrust harder and faster. He stared at Penny's pretty face, waiting for the eminent.

Leonard started to pump harder behind Bernadette as he watched her hold the vibrator, with its tip on Penny's sphincter opening.

"AAHHHH... HOLY CRAAAP... OOHHH... OHHH... Ahhhng... Mmmm... Oh..." Penny moaned loudly as she released her orgasm after the vibrating tube went inside her anus, tickling her ring muscles of her ass.

Howard made a couple of hard pounding thrusts before he held it all the way inside Penny's pussy and released his own orgasm, "UUUHNNNG... Mmm... Mmm..." he grunted with each squirt of his cum.

Bernadette reached her orgasm, watching her husband's cum seep its way out between Penny's opening and Howard's shaft, and trickled down to Penny's ass with the mini-vibrator still stuck inside, down to her lower back and on the bed covering.

Leonard pulled out at the last minute and squirted his cum all over Bernadette's lower back and ass. He stepped back after squeezing out the last drop of his cum, "I think I need my inhaler..." he said to no one in particular as he felt dizzy and started wheezing.

Bernadette pulled out the vibrator from Penny's ass and sat on the bed, "I knew it... You should have given him the pill..." she commented to Howard as she watched Leonard wheez his way to the other room.

Howard rolled off Penny and sat up, "He'll be fine..." he said to his wife and turned to Penny, still lying down, staring at the ceiling, breathing heavily, "You okay there..." he asked as he brushed his fingers on her arm.

Penny contracted her sphincter muscles as if trying to relieve them from the lingering vibration and the uncomfortable feeling that felt like something was still inside her ass. "Holy crap... wow..." she just blurted out as she contemplated the first anal experience she ever had.

"How was it... You like that?..." Bernadette asked, giggling.

Penny liked to say what she really felt about Bernadette's sneaky trick on her ass, "I won't say I like it... but I won't say I don't like it either..." she said to Bernadette and stuck her tongue out at her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Leonard heard a phone ringing when he entered their room but ignored it as he went straight to his backpack for his inhaler. He took a puff and held his breath for a few seconds before exhaling. He looked where the ringing was coming from and annoyingly went towards the sound. He saw Penny's phone ringing and saw the caller's name, "Oh hell no..." he said, and was about to pick it up when it stopped ringing. He waited to see if a voice message notification would pop up. He picked up the phone when he heard a chime and saw the message on the screen.

Leonard saw a couple of missed calls and a text message from the same person that had just called. He read the text message and then listened to the voice mail.

"What a deuce..." he commented and, after listening, and deleted the voice message. He then deleted the text message and then blocked the number before deleting it from the contact list. He didn't want Gil talking to Penny and revealing the truth about his involvement with the aphrodisiac, "...Don't want that chance," he mumbled.

He then checked his phone that was on the night stand and saw a few missed calls and a text message from Gil as well. He was going to delete everything when he had second thoughts, "... Might need to talk to him for some reason... I'll just ignore him if he does... for now..." he told himself, "...and perhaps find out more about the videos... if they're actually gone."

He then took the towel that Bernadette used a while back and wrapped it around his waist. He started thinking and analyzing what he had done, what he got his wife into. His outlook of the sexual taboo seemed to take a turn, in spite of him getting aroused, he couldn't deny the jealousy that was building up inside him; particularly when he watched Howard fuck Penny up close and sensed the connection they had at that moment.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Penny walked into their room to get the bottle of wine and noticed Leonard in deep thoughts. "Hey... Are you okay?"

Leonard looked at his naked wife, "M-Mmm... Ah yeah... yeah..."

"Hmmm... You don't sound like it... what's going on in that brilliant mind..." Penny said, cheerfully, and took a drink of wine straight from the bottle.

"Nothing really..."

"Honey... I know that look... something is bothering you... Is this swap thingy..."

"No... No..." Leonard cut-in.

Penny took another drink. "Well... something is..." she said and handed the bottle to Leonard.

Leonard took a drink as he thought of what to say without telling Penny his true thoughts. "Gil called your phone... Left a voice mail and a text."

"Oh crap... really?..." Penny said and looked around for her phone.

Leonard handed Penny her phone, "I already deleted everything... I don't want him communicating with you... ever..."

"Oh... what did he say?" Penny asked as she looked at her phone.

"Nothing much... He just... likes... telling you how they had a great time and if you did, too... pretty much covers his voice mail."

"That's it?" Penny asked, nonchalantly, as she scanned her phone's contents.

"Pretty much... The text was just asking where you are and if we had already left Mexico... that was it..."

"He didn't mention anything about the videos?" Penny asked as she put down her phone.

"No... No... he didn't... even in my messages..." Leonard said.

"Oh... You deleted yours too?"

Leonard deleted the messages, not wanting Penny to find out about the aphrodisiac that Gil gave him that was mentioned in his text, "Yeah... I did... no sense of making any contact with him... right?" he said.

Penny took the bottle from Leonard and took a long sip. "Yeah... You sure that's it?... He mentioned anything about the videos?"

"Not really..."

"You think that's concerning?"

"Not sure... I know Howard, he's good at these sorts of things... I still kept his contact, I'll find out..."

"Good... good... So you are OK? You have to tell me what's bothering you... I know you very well... I can tell by just looking at your face," Penny said and tapped Leonard's cheek.

"Hey... What are you guys doing?..." Howard walked in butt naked, his semi-erect cock showing off, "...Where's the bottle?"

Penny stood up and approached Howard with bottle in hand, "Sorry... we're just talking... Give us a minute, and we'll join yah..." she said.

Howard playfully smacked Penny's ass as she turned around, "Don't take too long... that ass is mine..." he said and winked at Penny.

Penny giggled and shook her booty at Howard before she sat back down next to her husband. "What a nerd..." she commented giggly. She saw Leonard's frowning face looking at the door where Howard was, "OK... What gives... spill it out now... We can talk about it and I promise... I won't get mad or of the sort... I love you..." she said, assuring.

"This is all a mistake... I shouldn't have talked you into this fantasy..." Leonard said, cautiously.

"What are you saying?"

"I don't want this anymore... this swap thing... watching you with another man... I didn't realize how jealous I was... it hurts... you know after it's done..."

Penny knew what Leonard was talking about. She saw it on his face. "But it turns you on..."

"That's another thing, I hate myself for getting aroused..." Leonard started and continued on confessing what he truly felt, his jealousy and arousal, like Jekyll and Hyde.

Penny went to close the adjoining door at one point, distracting Leonard's rant with her naked body.

"...and this video thing... I want it gone as well... I'm done..." Leonard continued.

"Hold on... Really? What about the ones Howard sent you?" Penny asked, doubtful.

"Deleted... here, look for yourself..." Leonard said as he handed Penny his phone, "I'm just not sure how to tell Howard..."

Penny looked at her husband, sizing him up and thought of what he had just revealed. She gets it, but her horniness still lingered, "If this is really what you want... I think I have an idea."

"Yeah?..."

"We need to tell them... but first I want to know if you are willing to let me have more time with Howard... alone?"

Leonard stared at the wall, thinking. He wanted to know why, but he knew she was still under the influence and, "I'm not fond of the idea... but OK," he said, thinking that she'd explain more later.

Penny hid the excitement brewing inside her when she heard Leonard's answer. "Ok great... Let me talk to Howard and Bernadette first..." she said as he stood up.

"Sure... Would you cover up?" Leonard said.

"Awe... honey..." Penny said and kissed Leonard on the lips before she headed towards the bathroom.

Leonard watched Penny's naked body walk away from him and his cock twitched as the thoughts of sex positions she could be in with Howard. He decided to dress up, so he could just leave if it came to it.

"Hey... are you leaving?" Penny asked when she saw Leonard putting on his clothes.

"I don't know... it depends... I guess..." Leonard said, unsure, and stared at his wife with only a towel wrapped around her body and had her hair fixed up, "...God your beautiful."

"Awe... thank you," Penny responded and saw the sincere look on Leonard's face, like falling in love all over again. "I thought that since we gave our word to Howard for helping me out. Knowing him, it would be hard to back out..."

"What do we promise Howard? We did the swap thing and..." Leonard interrupted.

"Yeah, but having him delete the videos is another thing... I'll try to make a deal with what we have... Me," Penny said, the last part with excitement.

"Yeah I get it... he's really into you in spite of being married to Bernadette."

"Okay... let me talk to them first, and we'll go from there," Penny said and walked off towards the other bedroom.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"...He's going through a guilt trip. Not sure why now... but I'm with him about these videos," Penny finally said.

"Well, that sucks," Howard commented.

"Poor Leonard... too bad I like this..." Bernadette said as her thoughts wondered about Leonard's fat cock.

"I'm thinking of DP with Bernie too..." Howard mumbled.

"Yeah... I was too..." Bernadette said, disappointed.

"Well that ain't gonna happen... now," Penny said and finished off her glass of wine. She took the bottle and noticed it's already empty... "Awe... we're out," she said, raising the empty bottle.

"He was really into it when it's just the two of us... I noticed he was kinda apprehensive when we joined..." Bernadette said.

"Hmm... He's like that in Cabo too..." Penny added.

"Well... that's it... Leonard's not into threesome or foursome... group sex is out... I think..." Howard said.

"Hey... you could be right... Anyway, how about deleting those videos?" Penny asked.

Howard made a face, "Ehhh... I don't know..."

"Howard... sweetie... come with me... let's make a deal..." Penny said as she stood up and led Howard to the bathroom.

Bernadette followed her butt-naked husband trailing behind Penny with only a towel with her eyes, "Hey! What about me?" Bernadette protested.

Penny gave Bernadette a seductive smile before closing the bathroom door.

Howard grabbed Penny from behind, slipped his hands on her curvy hips from underneath the towel covering her body, "What's this deal that you don't want Bernie to hear?" he said as he caressed her hips and tummy.

"It's just a tease... You'll tell her anyway..." Penny said as she turned to face Howard, causing her towel to loosen and drop on Howard's arm.

Howard's cock got hard staring at Penny's firm breasts, "So what's the deal," he asked, and slipped his hand to her breast and started fondling it.

Penny took Howard's hand off her breast, "Save it for later... Okay here's the deal... delete all the videos... yes, even the ones taken today... and I'll let you fuck my ass," she said with a grin.

"Really?... You're not joking..."

"I know how much you want to tap this..." Penny said and spanked her right butt cheek, "It's the only virgin hole I have..."

"Oh my God..." Howard gasped, staring at Penny.

"Yup and you'll be the first... Can you just imagine... Howard Wolowitz will be the first to fuck me in the ass?... Oh but you can't brag about it... Deal?"

Howard's cock straining from hardness, "T-That's all?"

"And whatever you want... not with Leonard, of course, because you know..."

"For the rest of the night... we can be as intimate as it gets..."

"Sure... as long as you can get it up..." Penny said and took hold of Howard's hard cock and started jacking it.

"Oh God yes... yes... deal... it's a deal..." Howard answered excitedly.

"Okay... let's talk to Leonard," Penny said seductively in Howard's face.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Leonard was slouched on a sofa chair in deep thoughts of what he did to his wife, how he got to this point of letting other men fuck Penny. It even made him madder when he read Gil's text message, which practically mocked him about how much fun they had. "What the heck happened to me?" he said to himself, disappointedly.

Leonard straightened up when he heard the trio come in, led by Penny. They were all covered with towels that made him odd-man-out in the room. Penny sat on the armrest next to Leonard, Howard and Bernadette sat on the bed facing Leonard and Penny.

Leonard slightly shook his head, unbelieving, when he noticed Howard obviously hiding his erection.

"Here we are... not to put you in the spotlight honey... it's all you," Penny said playfully and made a face at Howard and Bernadette.

"W-What... I thought you told them already..." Leonard stammered, embarrassed.

"It's better if it comes from you..." Penny said and winked towards Howard and Bernadette.

"What the heck... buddy... I thought we had a good deal going on... and why now, "Howard said, playing along.

"Yeah... wasn't I hot enough for you either..." Bernadette followed.

"W-Wait... W-What... Yeah... N-No... it's not like that..." Leonard started blabbering, confused.

Penny started giggling, "Honey... calm down... it's okay... they're just playing you..."

"That's not funny..."

"Yeah we're playing, but seriously... why now?"

"OK Howard... we talked about this..." Penny said calmly, "... and Leonard, honey... he agreed to delete the video..." she continued and explained the terms and what would happen for the rest of the night.

"...What Penny said... just swap spouses... you and me... is that alright with you?" Bernadette followed.

Howard came back from their room with his laptop and GoPro and handed them to Leonard, "Here you go, delete everything yourself... You sure about this?"

Leonard nodded his head at Howard, then turned to Bernadette, "Yeah its okay... I meant... It will be great... just you and me... sorry..." he said.

"Oh honey... You're too cute..." Penny said as he pulled Leonard's head, playfully and gave him a peck on the lips.

"So we're all good... Can you order us some more alcohol and food to munch on...please...?" Penny finally said to Leonard. She turned to Howard, "Let's go Howard..." she said as she nodded her head towards the connecting door.

Leonard just watched Howard follow Penny through the door and close the door completely behind him.

"So... just you and me..." Bernadette said, happily, trying to cheer up Leonard.

Leonard looked at Bernadette for a few seconds, "I'm really sorry... I just don't know what came over me. It's not you... it's all me... I really meant it when I said 'You are really hot awhile ago... that schoolgirl cosplay outfit... really was a turn-on."

"Thank you, Leonard... No worries... I think I understand... You want to talk a bit before we get back to... you know..." Bernadette said with a big grin.

"You know what?... That would be nice... let's head down to the restaurant, have something to eat and drink..."

"Oooo... like a date?" Bernadette said, excitedly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Still under the influence of the aphrodisiac, Penny's pussy was in heat and was craving to be fucked; and she even managed to hide it from Leonard when they were chatting. She dropped the towel as she got closer to the bed.

Howard was just behind Penny and dropped his towel as well. He practically jumped on her when she turned to face him. They fell on the bed with him on top and between her legs.

"Ahhh... Oh fuck... me..." Penny said in a whisper, gasping, as she spread her legs and took Howard's hard cock and guided it to her wet opening.

"Still feeling horny?" Howard asked as he pushed his hard cock in.

"Ahhhnnng..." Penny moaned as Howard's cock slipped inside her in one stroke till their bald fronts were pressed against each other, "...Oh fuck yesss..." she hissed like huge relief.

Howard made a subtle grinding motion, its cockhead wedged against Penny's cervix that rewarded him with erotic and arousing moans.

"Ohhh... Ahhhh... Ahhhh... Mmmm..." Penny moaned between breaths as Howard's tip twirled on her cervix, pressing heavily, grinding. She started to gyrate her pelvis as if countering Howard's grounding of his own. "Oh fuck me... fuck me..." she moaned, almost pleading as she wrapped her legs around Howard's hips.

1...456789