Big Bang Theory - Penny's Lease Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony was about to reply when their order arrived. Penny was hungrily excited as she saw the spread of food on the table from sashimi samplers to selected rolls that Tony liked.

"Wow... these looked good." Penny said as she ogled over the appetizing food on the table.

"O konomi no o sake sā tonī," One of the staff said and placed the tray of sake and cups on the table.

"Tomoyo arigatō," Tony said to the staff.

"Anata ni wa utsukushī magomusume ga imasu," the staff said to Tony then bowed at Penny.

Tony tried not to laugh, "Hai, kanojo wa sōdesu" Tony replied and smiled at Penny.

Penny smiled and awkwardly lowered her head, an attempt to bow back at the staff.

Tony started to laugh silent as possible, snickered as that staff walked away.

Penny got caught with Tony's snickering, "What's funny?" she asked Tony as she snickered with him.

"He said I have a beautiful granddaughter," Tony said as he tried to control his laughter.

"What?!" Penny reacted and tried not to laugh louder, "What did you told him?"

"I just told him that you are," Tony said smiling.

"Aww, thank you," Penny said then started laughing.

Rod watched the two laughed and snickered at each other, "So that makes me your father?" He blurted out at Penny.

Penny and Tony got silent as they both looked at Rod then to each other before they all laughed at each.

Penny laughed so hard that it made her eyes teared, "Oh boy that's funny," she said as she dabbed her tears off with a napkin.

Tony poured sake in the small ceramic cups and offered each to Penny and Rod, "A drink to my beautiful granddaughter," Tony said jokingly.

"...and daughter," Rod added.

"You guys are too much... thanks," Penny said then raised her cup, "Cheer!" and made a shot with the sake.

Tony watched Penny gulped down the sake in one shot, shook his head and downed his sake in one shot.

Rod saw Tony and followed suit.

"Wow! That was good," Penny said as she set the cup down.

"You had sake before?" Tony asked as he poured sake in Penny's cup.

"Nope, first time," Penny said as she focused her attention on the assorted sushi and rolls.

"Try this... one of my top favorites," Tony said as he used the chopsticks to grab a piece of roll and placed it on Penny's small plate.

Penny picked the roll with her chopsticks and popped it in her mouth.

Tony saw the delight on Penny's face as she chewed.

"Oh my God! This is awesome," Penny said excitedly with a mouthful.

Tony smiled, "You looked like you haven't had sushi before," he told Penny.

Penny swallowed, "I had... just the ones you buy in plastic tray containers from the grocery stores," she said embarrassed.

"Well big difference isn't it?... You should try all these," Tony said.

"Don't mind if do," Rod interjected as he started picking up sashimi and rolls off the tray and into his plate.

"Ah... Ah... Ah... that's all mine," Penny said as she blocked Rod's chopsticks with hers.

Tony just smiled and picked up a sashimi into his plate. He poured more sake in his cup and Rod's. "Enjoy and just order anything you want," he said to no one in particular.

The trio ate and drank as Tony lectured Penny in particular about the little knowledge he knew of Japanese language and traditions such as pointing out the small cups were called 'Ochoko', 'Tokkuri' for the sake flask and 'Arigatōgozaimashita' for thank you.

After they had their fill and second tokkuri of Sake, which was consumed mostly by Penny, Tony brought up the main reason of the meeting. "So Penny, Rod mentioned that you might need help with your lease?"

"Um... most likely... Just not having the break I'm hoping for... Auditions were a bust and tips sucked," Penny said.

"You didn't have to agree with Rod's contract," Tony said.

"I know... I was just hoping to give him a blowjob but he took me by surprise..." Penny gave Rod the look, "...but I really wanted the apartment... so," Penny finished with a shrug of her shoulders.

"I really like you Penny and I wanted to help you but a blowjob is not going to cut it in exchange," Tony said smiling. "Your contract with Rod seemed favorable but you don't have to pay me back whatever I give you... It will be worth it... I promise."

Penny felt at ease with Tony for some reason since she first saw him and it might be the sake but she already made up her mind when they were all laughing at each other while eating and drinking.

"What will be worth it, the sex?" Penny said jokingly as she giggled.

"Well I'm sure its worth it by all means for us," Rod said smiling.

"Yeah... Yeah... Wait... What us?" Penny said confused.

"Yes, three of us," Rod said.

"I'm not quite sure about that," Penny said.

Rod was about to say something when Tony leaned over to him, "I told you let me handle this," Tony whispered.

Penny sensed that Tony and Rod have something planned, "So you're saying that Rod will be part of the deal?" she asked Tony.

Tony straightened up and looked at Penny, "I sensed that you don't want Rod to be included... Lets see, since you can't give Rod the payment due, by your agreement, he's entitled for you know what, am I right?"

Penny thought about it for a sec and nodded her head, "But..."

Tony interjected, "What if he comes with us and that will settle your obligation for the month?"

Penny remembered about the threesome Rod asked her, "I'm not quite sure if that's a good idea," she said to Tony.

Rod was impatient, "I can just watch," he blurted.

"What?!... You'll be there?... In the room... physically?... that would be weird," Penny said in disbelief.

Tony nudged Rod, "Come on, lets talk," he said as he slipped out of the seat. He turned to Penny, "Excuse us for a moment."

Tony led Rod out to the sidewalk just outside the entrance door of the restaurant. "Look, let me talk to Penny. Leave everything to me. Whatever she agrees to I promise you that you will be there."

Rod a little disappointed to be left out, "I wouldn't introduce her to you if I didn't want to help her and I know this could be my last chance with her in doing so."

"How can you say that?"

"Come on, whenever I introduced them to you, I never saw them again... after." Rod said as he phased back and forth in front of Tony.

Tony got what Rod was saying, "Ok look, I will make it happen just to make it all up to you."

Rod stood still, "You mean... How?" he asked excitedly.

"Don't worry about how. Just do what I say and be patient when the day comes." Tony said as he tapped Rod's shoulder. "Go home and leave Penny to me."

Rod hesitated for moment, "Ok... do your thing bud."

"Good, take a cab. I'll call you tomorrow."

Tony walked back in the restaurant as Rod called for a ride by the sidewalk.

Penny already finished up the Sake and pondered how she got in her current situation with the apartment. "Tony looked loaded and decent. Could he be my ticket to keep the apartment?" she asked herself. She straightened up as she saw Tony.

"Sorry about the wait," Tony said as he sat across Penny.

"Where's Rod?" Penny asked curiously but relieved at the same time.

"He went home. I figure we're better off to talk things over without him," Tony said.

Penny, feeling buzzed, nodded as she thought of what they will be talking about, "Umm... I hope you don't..."

Tony cut her off, "Penny, let's talk something else," he said leaning over the table.

"Like what?" Penny asked curiously and a bit relieved.

"Well, tell me about yourself... what you like, your dreams, wishes... anything you want to talk about," Tony said and smiled. Tony motioned for another flask of Sake to the staff.

Penny settled her butt for a comfy position as the staff placed the flask on the table. She started to spill her story, plans and dreams as the staff left them.

Tony just listened and poured sake in Penny's cup as she talked. Nodding and commenting as she spilled her thoughts comfortably. He was delighted how she talked freely.

"Wow, just don't give up and have as much auditions you can get into. You'll never know..."

"Yeah... thanks I'll try," Penny smiled.

Tony stared at Penny for a sec, "Take the rest of the week off," he told Penny.

"Huh... Why?"

"I'll cover your pay... Lets have a day date and do whatever you want... shop what you want, will be my treat," Tony offered.

Penny didn't know how to react on Tony's offer, "Uhmm... Ahh...."

"Come on... Buy something for the apartment or for yourself," Tony said. He sensed Penny's hesitation. "Lets pretend your grandpa's taking you out," he added and laughed.

Penny got caught with Tony's humor and laughed with him. She felt relieved for some reason, "Ok... Sure grandpa," Penny said as she laughed. "What the heck... might as well go with it..." she said in her mind.

"Great!... It's a date with my beautiful granddaughter," Tony said excitedly.

Tony drove and dropped off Penny home. "Call me when you're ready," he told Penny as she got off the car.

"Ok grandpa..." Penny said as she closed the door and winked at Tony.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Penny managed to convince her boss at the Cheesecake Factory to have the days off through the weekend without getting fired. She used her boss' weakness against him with her charm and flirting, leading him on to his imagination, "Worse comes to worst, I'll give him a blowjob if I have to... Uggh!" she said to herself.

Penny's dates with Tony were all perfect outing for her. Although Tony insisted a lot of things to buy for her, she didn't took advantage of his generosity and just settled for a couple pair of shoes, clothes, and a Swedish media centre. She even wore her uniform just to ask his neighbor Leonard to sign for it while she's out with Tony.

Penny was glad with Tony's company and generosity especially when she needed to cool off when she was freaked out by her neighbor's invasion of her apartment while she was sleeping and he even advised her of their good intentions. She was pleased that he didn't mind their short outings and had the time to prepare herself for the weekend. She made herself busy putting together the furniture which the fantastic four nerds tried to help but ended up doing it all by herself. She finally figured out that the nerds were totally harmless when they're minds were focused on something and ignored her intention to get naked.

Tony treated Penny well, just like what grandpas do. Whether Penny took his age in consideration, he was glad that she settled with shopping and dinning, not partying or action pack outing that young adults do.

After Tony finally convinced Penny with one of his multiple options over lunch, they both agreed to get together over the weekend.

"Rodney, Saturday will be the night," Tony said over the phone.

"We all got to try a threesome?" Rod asked excitedly.

"She won't even agree for you to be there at all yet alone a threesome," Tony said and laughed.

"So why call me?" Rod said disappointed.

"Because I promised that I'll make it happen, my word,"

"Ok, so what's the plan?" Rod asked still in doubt.

"Just do what I say..." Tony started explaining the details.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tony booked a one-bedroom suite at the Langham Huntington, Pasadena for two-nights and requested three room cards for the room when he checked-in. He planned to drop off the room card at Rod's home and to also talk to the wife for an excuse for Rod to be out late. He also requested wine and strawberries to be brought up in the room.

Tony went to the room and assessed the room's set up for his plan for the night and after checking the mini bar, he's quite satisfied with the selection available for them to consume in addition to the wine he requested.

As much as she prepared herself mentally over the days prior, Penny couldn't help but get nervous, "How much worse can it be?... Tony's nice and classy... and loaded, might as well take advantage of grandpa's generosity," she said then laughed at her comment. She looked in the mirror and applied finishing touches of her makeup. Tony's been introducing Penny as his granddaughter whenever they crossed a situation that dictated it when they're out together.

Penny checked the contents of her small roll away luggage for the last time and headed down to the sidewalk outside the apartment building and waited for her ride; she hoped that she won't ran into her neighbors, not wanting to make up excuses. She wore her white slim fit button up shirt without a bra and a black slightly long and slim fit blazer jacket, paired with a rose gold mini skater pleated sequin skirt with a pair of black ankle strap open toe heels. She just smiled as men gawked over her as they passed her.

A few minutes passed and Tony parked the car in front of Penny and got off to handle Penny's luggage. "Wow, you looked amazing," he said as he took the luggage from Penny.

"Thank you," Penny replied as she watched Tony put her luggage in the back compartment.

"All set?" Tony asked as he walked towards the passenger door and opened it.

"Yup," Penny said and hopped in the passenger seat.

Tony just made small talks as he drove back to the hotel. "You really looked great, perfect outfit where we'll be staying,"

"Where are we staying?" Penny asked curiously.

"You'll see," Tony replied and smiled. "You need anything?" he added.

Penny remembered taking the pill earlier and packed it in her luggage, "Nope, I think I'm good," she said, thought that's all she needed.

It didn't took long when they entered the hotel grounds and stopped at the front entrance. A valet attendant opened the driver side and another staff opened the passenger side. A bellhop retrieved the luggage out of the compartment when it automatically opened.

"Bring it up to Suite 810, young man," Tony said as he handed the bellhop a tip. He also tipped the valet and staff after he got his valet ticket.

Penny was really impressed with Tony's conduct towards people, "That's nice of you to treat them like that and this place... wow!" she commented as they walked towards the entrance.

"We'll tour the place, then dinner before we head up," Tony said.

Tony and Penny walked around the hotel's property, from shopping boutiques, pool, bar, restaurants and the gardens. Penny mentally memorized the locations in case she have the chance to roam on her own.

Tony asked Penny where she wanted to eat, "The one with the view not the fancy place," Penny said.

Tony led Penny to the Terrace Restaurant and requested a sitting with a view. "Order whatever you want," Tony told Penny when they were seated and handed a menu.

Penny ordered Truffle Fries for starters and Fillet Mignon for a main dish. Tony ordered the same but had Poached Shrimp for starter and ordered Red Wine for both of them.

The restaurant wasn't busy and there were only few guests dinning and from where they were seated they have some sort of privacy from the planters beside their table. Penny went to use the powder room after a few minutes of waiting for their food and drink. Tony took advantage of the opportunity when their order arrived and Penny hasn't returned to put a few drops of a clear, odorless, tasteless liquid from a small bottle in Penny's wine.

Rod was impatient and decided to go to the hotel early and just wait for Tony's signal as planned. He dressed up a little semi-formal so not to be out of place knowing the elegance of the hotel. He was glad that Tony dropped by and talked to his wife and also brought a present and bottle of wine.

Penny enjoyed the meal especially the wine, she wanted another glass but Tony said there's wine and drinks in the room waiting for them, "Ooo... yesss, she said playfully.

Tony waved at the waiter for the check. When the waiter placed the small tray with the check on the table, he placed the hotel card on the tray without looking at it as he nodded at the waiter. After the waiter left, he gave Penny the other hotel access card, "Use it to pay for anything in the hotel... shop or do whatever you want."

"Really?... I can buy and do anything?... Will I have time for that when we get in the room?" Penny asked teasingly.

Tony laughed and leaned closer, "Penny, I'm old and can't do it like a young man... Besides, I want you to have a great time."

Penny leaned closer, her face inches from Tony's, "I bet you can when you see what's under these clothes," she said in a soft teasing tone.

Tony leaned back as he saw the waiter approach and then smiled at Penny.

Penny leaned back as well without breaking eye contact as she smiled seductively.

Tony took the receipt and hotel card from the small tray presented by the waiter and handed a tip inconspicuously. "Shall we?..." Tony asked Penny as he stood up.

Penny nodded and walked beside Tony and hooked her left arm on his right arm. She giggled and smiled like a child as they walked out of the restaurant without a care of what people around them would think. She felt her attraction towards Tony grew tremendously, more than just admiration.

In the elevator on their way up, Penny practically hugged Tony's arm and rested her head against his shoulder. Tony just straightened up and tapped Penny's hand on his arm for assurance.

Penny thought of her situation she's in and found it funny how she was treated differently. Rod treated her like a cheap whore while Tony treated her like a princess. "My sugar grandpa," she said in her mind and smiled unbelieving. "You're in luck gramps coz I like you and feeling horny," she thought as she felt tingling sensations between her legs as she thought of what's to come.

"Oh wow!" Penny exclaimed as she walked in the suite and saw the grand exquisite room. She walked pass her luggage to the window and took in the view outside.

Tony walked over to the mini bar, popped the wine bottle and poured a glass for Penny. He took the small bottle from his pocket and put a few drops of the liquid in the wine before he walked over to Penny with the glass and tray of assorted strawberries.

"Oh my God, what a treat," Penny said excitedly as she took the glass from Tony. "Oh wow these looked so gooood," she exclaimed as Tony placed the tray of strawberries on the table.

"Not sure what you want to drink but we have selections of liquors in the bar... I also got you Vodka and orange juice... I heard that you like the mix," Tony said as he walked back to the bar.

Penny acted surprised, "What?... Who told you that?..." Penny asked curiously then, "...Never mind," she finally said as she thought of Rod then took a gulp of wine.

Tony poured himself a glass of red wine then took another small bottle out of his suit pocket and took a blue round pill, put it in his mouth and took a swig of wine to flash it down.

Tony had brought back in the US some concoctions of sex enhancement drugs complement of his connections in Mexico, just like the Viagra version he took and the passion drops he used in Penny's drinks that make women feel intense sexual desire and lust.

Although the passion drops is safe and non addictive, Tony didn't want to use the concoction on Penny but he gave his word to Rod and its the only way he could think of to make it happen. He even took the more potent version of the blue pill that not only it make it stiff but it also has the effects of the passion drops. "Sorry Penny," he said to himself.

Rod waited patiently at the bar lounge and had a glass of beer as he pondered about Tony. He thought of Tony as the nice guy in all respect and really not into hard-core sex but a voyeur were he got the idea and was lucky to experience it when he talked Tony to agree for him to secretly watch fuck one of the girl client. "I hope Tony can pull it off and not back off on his words..." he said in his mind, "...if he can't, I hope he can let me watch," he said hopefully to himself.