Big Bang Theory-Randall's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was as if Howard had performed one on his magic tricks, as the entire enormous pole had disappeared up Bernadette's ass. Penny and Leonard actually applauded when Bernadette was finally sitting on Raj's lap. Howard took their cue and announced with a flourish, "and for her next trick, Bernie will make Stuart's hard-on disappear up her pussy." Leaning back against Raj's hairy chest, Bernadette spread her legs wide giving Stuart an inviting target. Drops of Randall's residual cum drooled out of her pussy as Stuart carefully lined up his head with her hole. Pushing forward, he watched intently as her elongated fleshy lips gripped his prick and then slipped inside her along with his cock.

Suddenly acting like a porn star, Stuart grasped Bernadette's ankles and pushed her legs apart like a Thanksgiving wishbone. Thrusting all the way into her soggy cunt, Stuart began to ram his prick in and out of her almost violently, both her holes being stretched at the same time. Raj matched Stuart's pace, finding it relatively easy to bounce Bernadette's tiny body on his lap. "Yesss...yesss...stretch my little holes," Bernadette moaned, "don't stop...fuck my holes...fuck me harder...is that all you got." Stuart and Raj responded to the challenge and began to simultaneously ram their poles into her little body, causing her enormous tit-bags to flop against the sides of her chest making "slapping" sounds. "Holy shit...yesss," she squealed as they fucked her, stuffing her petite body with their cocks.

"Howie, you and Sheldon get over here and suck my nipples," she ordered and Howard immediately plopped down beside her on the sofa and attached his lips to her left nipple. Sheldon, looking lost and not daring to refuse, obediently walked over and did the same with her right jellybean. "Now that's what I'm talking about," she exclaimed as they stimulated her beyond all expectations. Her trim little body trembled and shook as Raj and Stuart slammed into her and Bernadette opened her mouth to scream, but only a gurgling sound came out. Howard and Sheldon bit down on her nipples as Raj and Stuart responded to her orgasm by beginning to pump her holes full of their seed. "Ahhhhhhh," she gasped, feeling her ass and pussy filling with their hot fluids.

Stuart's prick shrank faster than a popped balloon when her was done and Bernadette squirmed off of Raj and collapsed beside him on the couch. Everyone in the room just sat in stunned silence, too exhausted to move, until the mixture of chemicals began to wear off. With no real sense of urgency, they hunted for their respective clothes and took turns in the bathroom cleaning up. Each had their own degree of memory loss that evening, but knew something extreme had happened, and were embarrassed enough to never ask or mention it again. Even Randall, whose calculations were mostly correct, did not fully recollect the occurrences at his Birthday party. Knowing the punch had been spiked, Leonard suggested that everyone stay the night...between the two apartments, there were plenty of areas to sleep. Despite not fully remembering; everyone fell asleep that night with a smile on their face.

(Thanks for reading my story. All comments and constructive suggestions are welcome.)