Big Man on Campus: The Dancer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backed off a bit, holding about half my length in her, so she could get accustomed to having something longer and thicker than a Pringles can lodged in her ass. I grabbed her arms as Alyssa stood up straight, and Melanie's head dropped forward. She was panting, and I could feel her trying to force my shaft out of her ass by squeezing her muscles. The only thing it accomplished was to give my dick a pleasant massage, so I didn't bother to tell her it wouldn't work.

Alyssa grabbed Melanie by the hair, holding her head up. In the mirrored walls of the gym, I saw that Melanie's eyes were squeezed shut. There were twin trails of tears coming from them. Alyssa put her forehead to Melanie's and started stroking her hair and whispering to her. They stayed there for something like fifteen seconds. I took the opportunity to take in the tableau—Melanie was on her knees, half of my cock in her ass, her arms pulled back behind her, making her arch her back. Her tanned and toned body was tense, and her titanic tits hung down underneath her, jiggling as her deep, sobbing breaths shook her frame. Her head was resting against Alyssa's. Alyssa was whispering encouragement into her ear.

"It's okay, babygirl. I know, it's so big and it hurts, but I know you can do it. You can take it and when you do it'll feel so good, even when it hurts. The pain starts to feel good too. Are you ready babygirl? You ready for him to fill you up, make you his? That's what happens, you know. I'm his now because he took me and claimed me and now he wants to do the same to you, but you have to show him you want it. Are you ready?" Hearing Alyssa say she was mine sent a surge of desire through me, but I kept myself under control. I was going to reward her for that later, though.

Melanie got herself under control—she took a few deep breaths, opened her eyes, and nodded. I released her arms. Alyssa moved forward, so Melanie's head wound up resting on her shoulder. She caught my eye and nodded slightly, signaling me to start again. As I did, she mouthed "make it last," and a small sinister smile appeared on her face. I started to force myself into Melanie's ass once more, claiming each inch of her. Melanie started to whimper again, but Alyssa calmed her down. "Shhh, shhh, babygirl, it's okay. You're almost there and you're doing so good! I'm so proud of you. Soon we'll both be his. It'll be like we're sisters." Alyssa's eyes never left mine as she spoke, and I could tell that things in their dorm would be very different soon enough—for one, the version of Alyssa who had been intimidated by her roommate was gone, replaced by Alyssa the alpha-bitch. I have to get her with Dr. Carrington, I thought.

Alyssa kept talking to Melanie as I kept up my agonizingly slow progress. "He's almost all the way in. Just a few more inches... you'll love it when he starts really fucking you, and when he cums it'll make you a new woman. Just a few seconds, it's on the last inch now—I can see it going it." I gave one last push, hilting myself in her, and waited. Alyssa cooed into her roommate's ear. "You did it! You're so brave babygirl, and now we're both his. I want to give you something to remember this. Would you like that?" Melanie nodded. Alyssa crawled underneath her roommate, putting her face next to Melanie's cunt. "Oh, god, babygirl, from down here it looks so amazing. His balls are hanging there, so big and full, and your ass is all stretched around him, and your pussy just looks desperate for attention."

She pushed herself up a bit with her elbows. I could feel my her hair brush against my balls as she sucked and licked Melanie's clit from below. I started to ease myself back out of Melanie's tight ass, while the sounds of Alyssa's vigorous cunt-eating came from below me.

Melanie gradually relaxed, and by the time I had withdrawn most of my length she was rocking her hips involuntarily and emitting small sounds of pleasure. I'm sure there was still some pain, but Alyssa's talented tongue was complimenting my titanic cock, and she was starting to enjoy herself. I gave her a few more slow thrusts, letting her get used to the feeling of having her ass thoroughly filled with my cock. Once I thought she was ready, I picked up the pace a bit, burying myself in her and pulling back about halfway before reversing course. Melanie moaned, and then I heard her say something too quietly for me to make out. I slowed down again and locked eyes with her in one of the mirrors. "What was that, babygirl?" I asked, using Alyssa's term of endearment. "Did you say something?"

Melanie flushed and answered me. "Please claim my ass," she said, still somewhat quiet.

"Speak up. I want you to tell me what it is you want."

"Please fuck my ass," she repeated, this time at her normal volume.

I slapped her ass. "Louder!"

"Please fuck my ass"

"Louder!" I yelled, slapping her again in the same place.

"PLEASE FUCK MY ASS!" she screamed.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. "Of course, babygirl. Watch yourself as I give you what you want." Then I forced my way back into her until my hips met her ass with a smack. There was a sharp intake of breath from Melanie, and her eyes went wide as I started to thoroughly ream her out. I used her hair like reins and watched her face in the mirror as she was overwhelmed. When her eyes fluttered shut, I'd slap her ass and tell her to pay attention. When she was about to speak, I used my free hand to choke off her air for a moment. "You just enjoy this. I'm giving you what you asked for," I said.

Alyssa ceased her attentions to Melanie's cunt, but kept her position underneath us. In the mirror, I could see her furiously rubbing her clit as she stared up at my thrusting cock and swinging balls. Melanie's tits were bouncing wildly as I hammered her ass. Melanie was staring at herself in the mirror, watching as I tore into her. Her cheeks and chest flushed as she was overcome with pleasure. She sobbed and drew in a deep breath, then released it in a loud wail as she came. Her eyes closed and she almost leapt forward, pulling free of my grasp on her hair and collapsing on to her side. She pulled herself into the fetal position, twitching as she did. Alyssa sat up and slid backward so she was sitting at my side. She put her head against my shoulder and watched Melanie's climax with me, idly stroking my shaft as she did.

Melanie was holding her knees to her chest as she shook all over. I could see her chest rise and fall as she tried to take a breath, but she had been completely overwhelmed by her climax and couldn't quite pull herself together. Tears were running from her eyes, and her face had gone completely red.

Alyssa spoke up. "Mmmm, look at what you did to her, stud. You did that to me too, you know. It was a life-changing fuck for me." Melanie had managed to get her breath by this point, but she was still holding herself and shuddering on the floor. Alyssa continued, speaking to her roommate now: "You know it's not over, babygirl. You still haven't felt him shoot in you. Until he does you won't ever really be complete."

Alyssa crawled over to her roommate, making sure to wiggle her ass seductively as she went. She sat down cross-legged by her head. "He's already taken you like a dog, but now it's time to be a real woman. You should look him in the eyes and thank him as he fucks you and fills your guts with his cum." Melanie opened her eyes and nodded. She rolled over onto her back, lifted her legs into the air, and spread them wide.

"Please fuck my ass some more," she said quietly.

Some girl s never learn. I slapped her cunt again, bringing my hand straight down on her puffy lips, still sensitive in the aftermath of her climax.

Melanie yelped and immediately realized her mistake. She screamed "PLEASE FUCK MY ASS" again, at the top of her lungs this time—loud enough that I thought it might even have been audible outside the gym. I entered her before she even finished screaming her request. This time, I didn't pussyfoot around—I started off hard and fast and things only got rougher. Melanie's tits bounced wildly on her chest, and her hands cupped them as she tweaked her on nipples. There were small tears of joy in the corners of her eyes. Alyssa sat by her as she got fucked, stroking her hair.

We fucked for a few minutes before Melanie came again. This one wasn't quite as overwhelmingly as the last one; she wasn't left a quivering wreck huddled on the floor. But it wasn't far from that point. Melanie's back arched, her eyes rolled back in her head, and she started pounding the floor with her feet and hands as she screamed out her climax. I fucked her continuously as she came, prolonging her pleasure. She relaxed and fell limp for a moment. Alyssa seized the chance to get involved and moved her head down to Melanie's frantically bouncing breasts. Alyssa caught Melanie's left nipple in her mouth and started to suck on it, occasionally worrying it with her teeth before turning her attention to Melanie's other breast. Melanie's hands, no longer occupied, went to work-her right hand went down to her own cunt, where she started fingering herself madly. She used her other hand to do the same to Alyssa.

Time seemed to blur as we continued to fuck, all three of us pleasuring each other. I felt my orgasm approach. Alyssa noticed my breath quickening, and stopped sucking on her roommate's tits long enough to offer some words of encouragement. "Are you going to pump out another load? Fill up her ass with your hot cum like you did to me?" I couldn't answer her verbally. Instead, I just bared my teeth and slammed myself into Melanie's ass as I came.

Melanie's eyes went wide as my shaft started in pulsate in her ass. I felt my first spurts travel the length of my cock and spray into those close confines. "I can feel each shot," Melanie said in a shocked whisper.

Alyssa slid down Melanie's body and let her head rest on Melanie's stomach. "Paint us in your spunk!" she cried, and opened her mouth wide. I kept thrusting into Melanie's ass as I came. After the tenth rope of sperm had been jettisoned into her, I did as Alyssa asked, pulling out and aiming my shaft up into the air at an angle. My balls pulled up against my body as my climax continued; my next shot left a line of spunk an inch wide running from the floor beyond Melanie's head, down her face, into the cavernous cleavage between her tits, and into Alyssa's dark hair and across her cheek. I adjusted my aim slightly and fired two more shots that landed on Melanie's face with audible splashes and trailed across her tits. I aimed lower still and fired two enormous spurts into Alyssa's mouth, filling it to capacity and beyond as some spilled out onto Melanie's flat stomach. I shoved my prick into Melanie's snatch to finish my orgasm, spending my last three spurts into that tight sheath.

Once my climax had finished, I pulled out of Melanie's pussy and fed it into Alyssa's mouth. She suckled gently on it, enjoying the mix of flavors—my cum blended with her roommate's pussy and ass. I let her suck me for a minute while the girls recovered, and then I stood up. Melanie was laying on the floor, sprawled out, with thick white streams of sperm oozing from both of her holes and yet more decorating her tanned body. Alyssa had swallowed my seed, and Melanie brought her tits up to her mouth to clean them off. When I thought they'd had enough time, I reached down and took both girls by the hair, hauling them to their feet. A few ropes of cum had missed both girls and stood out against the black floor. Yet more of my cum had made a small puddle where Melanie had been laying.

"Come on. We'll leave this here for whoever opens up tomorrow. We're heading to the showers." I set off, dragging the girls along behind me.

There are laws that prevent people from putting security cameras in places like locker rooms. If there had been a camera, anyone watching would have seen something a bit odd: a man, a bit over six feet tall, striding confidently into the woman's lockers at our campus gym, completely naked, with two gorgeous but tired-looking women stumbling after him. The man in this case was yours truly, and the women were Alyssa and Melanie, a pair of roommates.

Alyssa was about a head shorter than me and had a long dark hair, dark eyes, pale skin, and a gymnast's body—she was slender and firm, with small breasts, toned, muscular legs, and an ass that just begged to be groped and spanked. Melanie was around six feet tall herself and could have been a body-double for Power Girl. She was tanned all over, with short blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and a prodigious pair of tits that bounced and jiggled appealingly as she walked unsteadily behind me. Both girls were a bit shaky, and that was because I spent most of the last few hours fucking them in every hole. My sperm was still dripping from Melanie's ass and cunt; I had filled both with my last load (my eighth of the day, if I remember correctly) not ten minutes before.

I imagine most men wouldn't have anything left in the tank if they had just spent hours fucking two gorgeous women until they could barely stand. But I'm fairly sure most men weren't given the gifts of Priapus, like an enormous and almost perpetual erection or practically endless amounts of spunk. Most men have a refractory period, and eventually get sore or tired or just can't get it up. I don't have any of these limitations.

I do get sweaty, though, so after fucking Melanie's ass out on the gym floor (it was closed, everyone had gone home, so nothing to worry about there) I decided to take the girls to the showers to clean off and cap off the evening. I dragged the girls behind me as I walked through the woman's locker room and made my way to the largest shower. It had bars on the sides, like a bathroom stall for disabled people, and it was easily large enough for three people. I stepped in to the shower and brought the girls in with me. I didn't bother to draw the curtain behind us. I gestured to the knobs and Melanie went over and turned on the water. She yelped slightly when the cold water struck her, but within a few moments it warmed up and I stepped under the jet.

The hot water felt good on my skin—you don't have a long fuckfest, as the three of us just did, without getting a few fluids on you. I brought the girls in close to me and we all luxuriated under the spray for a few minutes. I felt myself relaxing, and the girls were doing the same as they leaned against me. Then I smacked each girl on the ass. Alyssa let out a surprised yelp, as did Melanie. I looked at Melanie. "You've got a bag in your locker?" She nodded. "Go get your soap whatnot and bring them back." She nodded again and scampered off, eager to please. Her naked, wet body looked fantastic as she left. Alyssa and I were alone for a few seconds, and I took her by the chin and gave her a deep, passionate kiss in the private moment. When I broke the kiss, Alyssa's pupils were dilated and she was flushed. Then we heard Melanie's footsteps as she returned, carrying a bottle of body wash and a big sponge.

Alyssa was still looking at me as Melanie stepped back into the shower. "More later," I said to her, and then turned my attention back to Melanie. "Girls," I said, "I want you to wash me." Melanie started to pour some of the body wash onto the sponge, but I slapped it out of her hands. "I can rub myself with a sponge. Use your bodies." Melanie seemed dumbfounded, but Alyssa caught on quickly. She took the soap from Melanie and lathered up her hands, then she poured more on Melanie's tits and rubbed them until they were covered in soapy foam as well. Then she pulled Melanie toward me, until Melanie's breasts were rubbing up against my chest. At this point Melanie cottoned on and started pressing her chest into mine, transferring the soap from her breasts to my torso.

Alyssa reached a hand in between us and pulled my cock up against my chest, so that Melanie could get in close to me. She started stroking me idly as she poured more soap all over her body. She stepped behind me and held herself close against my back. Her body was warm and slippery thanks to the soapy water. Her left hand joined her right hand on my cock, and she kept up a slow but constant stroking motion. Between Alyssa and Melanie, I was getting pretty clean, and the feeling of their breasts slipping and sliding against my chest and back was better than any massage. Melanie was staring at me, wide-eyed and desperate to please. I favored her with a small smile, and she smiled back shyly. It was odd; I had just spent the better part of an hour reaming her ass and driving her to an orgasm that left her (quite literally) in tears, but this seemed to be far more important to her.

I put a hand on Melanie's shoulder and pushed her down slightly. She understood my intent and dropped down. Alyssa let go of my cock as Melanie enfolded it in her fat tits. Her soapy tits made a tight and slippery tunnel for my prick as she bobbed up and down. Alyssa's hands explored my back, rubbing my shoulders and neck, releasing the tension that had built up in them. I luxuriated in the feeling for a few minutes. I reached one hand behind me to fondle Alyssa's ass while the other did the same to Melanie's. We continued in this vein for a few minutes, the room silent but for the sounds of the shower and the wet sounds of our bodies sliding against one another.

The shower was enjoyable, but I wasn't interested in prolonging it. I concentrated on the pleasure, and before too long I closed my eyes and groaned as my orgasm approached. Melanie stood up straight, freeing my cock from her pillowy tits, and replaced them with her hands. Alyssa moved to my side and did the same. The girls pumped me in unison, giving me a four-handed tug job. I erupted, firing off great gouts of sperm into the air to splatter against the shower wall. Alyssa and Melanie didn't stop pumping as I came, draining my balls as wad after wad of thick white cream shot out from me. When I was finished, I gave both girls a kiss—Melanie first, then Alyssa. We rinsed off the last bits of soap and turned off the shower. Both girls toweled me off, and then dried and dressed each other as I watched and got dressed myself. Finally, we were ready to go. We left, arm in arm, and went back to their dorm.

12