Big Mike

Story Info
Paula really likes his boss.
1.6k words
4.19
160.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband, Bob, is very influenced by Mike and keeps telling me how much he dreams of seeing him seduce me.

They golf together and we all party together. My name is Paula and I’m twenty-four, medium build and pretty attractive. Bob’s boss Mike is a middle-aged, average man, but he is tough and very strong, with big hands—I love his giant hands. Bob is a slender, nice-looking man, and gentle. Especially when it comes to making love.

Some time back, Mike started coming over to the house in the evening. The night it all started I was in the kitchen making a snack when Mike came up behind me and his hands went up under my top to my tits. Damn, his hands were so big and rough. They turned me on. I love men’s hands. I laughed and pushed him away, but he was so strong and he told me that he just wanted to have a little fun. I even wondered whether Bob had put him up to it.

Soon Mike’s right hand was at my pussy. Mike kept saying how he loved my pussy. Bob came in and I worried that he’d be jealous, but instead his eyes grew wide and he stood still and watched. After a while Mike let me go and we all went back to the family room. Bob had his arm around my shoulder. He said Mike was just being playful, and anyway it was such a turn-on for him to see.

I sat on the couch with a blanket covering me while they talked. Finally Mike got up and sat next to me:

The room was dim except for the glare of the TV. Bob sat in his favorite big recliner across the room. Mike put his arms around me and pulled me close to him. Now both his hands were under my top and he had a hand squeezing each tit and pinching each nipple What should I do? I sat there with my arms at my sides. His right hand worked at my pussy and after a bit my pants were at my ankles. Bob was so involved watching, as he was rubbing his crotch. I had opened my legs to allow Mike free access to my pussy. Mike kept saying how much he loved my pussy. I couldn’t believe my juices started flowing. Mike laughed and told Bob he knew now that I was enjoying what he was doing. I just sat still. After a while I could feel that I was going to come and told Mike to go faster. He quickened the pace and soon I was bucking. Mike slid his fingers in and out of my wet pussy. Mike turned me around and placed my hand on his erection. It was big! I never thought he was going to pull it out and have me stroke him off. Instead he told Bob good night and left. Bob was practically ready to explode, and had me spread-eagled on the bed in no time at all, treating me to the best screwing I could remember.

Mike came over unannounced about two weeks later. It was the same routine. Mike sat on the couch with me and Bob sat in his chair. The TV was on and it was sort of dark in the room. Mike took his position behind me and I was pulled close to him. His hands were under my top at my bare tits. Mike told me how he had missed my tits and pussy. I didn’t resist him. In fact I helped him. This time I smiled right at Bob as Mike took my pants off and opened my legs so he could do what he wanted.

In no time my juices were going. Mike kept asking me if I wanted him to keep his hand going. I pleaded with him to keep it up. He turned me to him and as he did I discovered his cock was hard and was out of his pants. “It’s your turn now,” he said.

I started making his cock go with an up and down beat. Damn, he had a fat cock. He kept asking if this was a turn-On for Bob too. Bob told him he’d been fantasizing about watching this for years. Mike loved that. I kept stroking his cock. After a while he pulled me over to him. He wanted me on top.

Bob had pulled his cock out by the time I got on top. Mike jammed it home. Boy, he fucked good. He kept saying how much he loved my pussy and how grateful he was to Bob for this outrageous treat. I just enjoyed the fucking and soon Mike shot oft. Bob seemed like a wild man watching his wife getting tucked by his boss.

After Mike left, Bob was sex-crazed that I was so sloppy-wet from Mike. As he entered me he kept mumbling about Mike fucking his wife. He was totally delirious.

You probably guessed it. Mike came back for more. He took up same position behind me and went at my pussy while Bob watched from the recliner. He turned me toward him and kissed me, plunging his tongue deep into my mouth while his hand were still busy at my pussy.

With me on my knees now, he pushed my head into his lap and I knew his hard-on waited there for my mouth. He pushed my head onto his cock and I sucked, knowing Bob was stroking himself across the roam.

After a short while Mike pulled me up to impale me with his hot cock. He removed my top and soon I was nude, riding my husband’s boss’s cock, hadn’t realized that Mike had dropped his pants. He kept telling me to fuck and fuck. I did. Bob turned on more lights so he could see better. There I was, taking Mike’s 8-inch cock in me as my husband was watching and jerking off. Soon Mike came, shooting me full of tie sticky stuff.

Mike told Bob, “Take a turn, Bob, I told you she’d like your bosses cook.” Mike pulled me close to him and kissed me and I raised my ass so my husband could take me.

As my husband fucked me from behind, Mike talked to me, saying nasty things like “We’re going to do lots of fucking things. That young pussy is going to lake lots of cock and come. I love fucking come-soaked~ pussy. The two of us are going to double up on you.”

With that my husband started to come started into my pussy. Bob then licked my well-fucked pussy as I sucked Mike. My husband watched as I sucked his boss. Bob suggested that Mike take some digital pictures of me. I was posed in many different ways. They have pictures of me sucking Mike and of him taking me doggy style, and of me nude in lots of positions. I become very excited when I know that my husband is watching me as I take on his boss.

Mike comes over on a regular basis now. Bob sits in his favorite chair with his cock in his hand watching Mike turn me on. When the real fucking starts Bob is often on his feet so he can watch his wife taking on the boss from close up.

Now I welcome Mike at the door. In fact, Bob insists that I answer the door without my jeans on. He wants my ass nude for the boss, ready to take “boss cock.” We have such variety now in our sex life. Mike will fuck me wherever he wants. Sometimes he takes me over one of the arms of the couch or right on the throw rug ~front of Bob’s recliner. One time when Mike’s wife was out of town he took me over to his house and had me call Bob and tell him what he was doing to me. Bob beat off while I told him of the good fucking Mike was giving me.

One time, at a party we were putting on, Mike took me upstairs to a guest room and gave it to me. I was leaning over Mike’s cock, sucking it, when I felt hands on my ass and

heard Bob’s voice hotly telling us, ‘Well, would you look at my wife’s beautiful ass! I’m going to enjoy fucking this ass!”

My mouth was full of Mike so I couldn’t speak, but Mike told me to hold still because he wanted me to “take on another stud.” Both men started tucking me fast. Bob rubbed my wet cunt and I came and came and cane. Mike kept telling Bob he knew how much he loved come-soaked pussy. Bob groaned and I could feel him get thicker inside me as he fucked.

Mike had me move my head up and down real slow and lick and suck his cock as he beat it faster and faster. I knew he’d come soon. My husband pounded at my ass. Mike kept telling me how wonderful I was for taking them both on. He groaned, “Take your boss. Take him on. Give your husband some used pussy. Suck the boss cockoff. Take the boss cum.

Suck and fuck I did. When Mike left, satisfied. Bob told me how pleased he was that I took them both on. Mike had let Bob know that he would always be back for some more of his wife’s pussy. I hope so. Bob could have what was left, he boasted. I hope you like this. Bob would love it.

Please send your comments to the link below. I really want to hear from you all.