Biochemistry - New Love in the Lab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout that day Angie and I swapped secret glances and smiles whenever we ran into each other. After my lunch break I returned to the lab and found a note in the pocket of my lab coat that read, My place tonight? A.

"I've been thinking about you all day!" she said when we finished up work around half past eight.

"I hope they were good thoughts."

"Oh, no," she said with a wicked grin. "They were very bad thoughts. Very, very bad and naughty thoughts." I laughed as we walked hand in hand on the way to her place. That night Angie and I continued where we had left off that morning. We both came hard again and we both loved it! We used condoms this time. The following night, on Friday, we went to dinner at an Italian restaurant in the city. Angie looked so beautiful, wearing a blue dress and a simple black shawl over her shoulders. Around her neck she wore a gorgeous silver pendant of a butterfly that her mother had made for her. She only wore light make up but her lips were glossy with red lipstick that matched the colour of her hair. In the restaurant we held hands across the table, staring into each other's eyes while we chatted and waited for our meal. We hardly even paid attention to the nice wine that we had bought. After dinner we walked hand in hand around the city. It was early winter and a brisk wind blew up the street between the buildings and I held Angie tight as we kissed passionately on a park bench. Then we kissed passionately on the platform of the railway station as we waited for our train to arrive. On the train Angie leant in close against me and took my hand, slipping it under her dress.

"You make me so wet!" she whispered breathily in my ear as she brought my fingers around the edges of her panties. I could feel she was flooding wet, like a natural spring after the rains. I gently inserted two of my fingers into her and she wriggled delightfully at my touch. The carriage was mostly empty and the nearest people were up the other end, facing away from us, and she turned to me and kissed me deeply on the mouth. I rubbed my fingers up inside her and soon she could take no more as she fumbled with my belt and fly, releasing my cock from its restraint.

"You make me so hard," I whispered into her ear as she straddled me on the train seat, pulling her panties further aside so I could enter her, with her dress covering our sex as she climbed on board. It was an incredibly erotic experience, making love to Angie there in the train carriage while other people sat ten or so metres away! The train bumped along the track and we rose and fell with it, not daring to make too much of a sound. Her eyes were wild, like when we had fucked each other silly in the laboratory, but we were slow and restrained on the train. The lights in the carriage burned bright and I am sure other people could have seen in through the windows, but we didn't care. If someone got a fleeting glimpse of us as the train sped past, good on them!

We managed to keep this up as the train travelled through at least three stations, until we heard the door of the carriage open at the fourth station as someone turned the handle to enter our carriage. Quick as a cat, Angie climbed off and fell beside me, pushing her dress down to her knees as two young men entered the carriage and walked passed us. At least one of the men had glanced at Angie, checking her out and I wondered if he had seen that I hadn't yet managed to stow my cock all the way back into my own pants! We giggled at the thought, but we were being irresponsible again because we hadn't used a condom this time either. I had not cum though. Maybe she could get pregnant from my pre-cum but I didn't even think about that and I wasn't really that worried about getting her pregnant anyhow. As I have mentioned, I found the idea rather attractive! Maybe not yet, but sometime down the track wouldn't be such a bad thing. We left the train and walked hand in hand back to Angie's place. I loved the feeling of her hand in mine, and they seemed to be made to hold each other!

"I want to taste you," she said when we arrived back at her place.

She undid my belt and fly and pulled my trousers down. My penis was hard again, ripe and ready. Angie kissed the end of my knob, then licked gently down my length. She wrapped her lips over me, fondling the underside of my shaft with her tongue.

"You are sensational!" I told her. I moaned and told her when it was really good, and she sucked firmly until I blew and let her taste my juice. Angie swallowed and afterwards she and I cuddled.

"I haven't done that before either," she said. "Well, I have never let someone cum in my mouth. I always made my ex's pull out before they came. But I don't want there to be any barriers between us."

~~~~0000~~~~

We spent the Friday night and Saturday at Angie's place, breaking down all the barriers, exploring each other, trying out new ways to pleasure each other and share our bodies. We were both rampant sex maniacs that first weekend of our relationship as we tried different styles and positions. Angie and I made gentle, sweet love, and then we had dirty and passionate sex! I am not a fan of anal, but she was curious and neither of us had tried it before. She wanted to try it at least once and she wanted it to be with me. Her anus was tight and I found the whole experience awkward, but obviously it was still pleasurable due to the tightness of her arse. I was very gentle with her but Angie found it uncomfortable, even painful, and she said we wouldn't be trying that position again anytime soon. But she was glad there were no real limits between us and that we could try almost anything. When we weren't making love we were cuddling and kissing. On Saturday afternoon we lay against each other on her lounge chair, watching a movie, but we missed the ending because halfway through we ended up taking each other there on the lounge. By Saturday night she and I were both getting quite sore from our constant sex, our private parts rubbed raw. On Sunday morning we went to the bric-a-brac market that was set up down the road, walking among the stalls hand in hand, and we bought cheap second or third hand novels and some homemade crackers and dip.

That afternoon we took our books and the crackers, plus an old blanket, to a local park near my place and we lay on the blanket in the afternoon winter sun reading, eating and cuddling. Late in the afternoon the sun dipped lower into the sky and the sun's rays began to lose their warmth, with the trees casting long shadows over us. Angie lay against me, her head on my chest and her ear against my beating heart. This is the girl I am going to marry, I thought to myself as I stroked her hair. With the help of the passion we had shared over the previous few days and nights, my feelings from the past three months were building up, swelling inside my chest to their own climax, and all of a sudden I could not contain myself any longer. The words came out naturally.

"I love you Angie Macleod. I have from the moment we met. You know that don't you?"

"I know," she said as she raised her face to look at me and smiled. "I love you too. That's why we are here, together. I've never met anyone like you."

"I am the luckiest fella on this planet!" I meant it.

"You make me the luckiest girl on Earth!"

My heart pounded with love and joy. We kissed passionately, and then we just held each other until it became too dark and chilly to stay out any longer. We walked back to my place and despite the tenderness of our nether regions, we found a way to gently share ourselves with each other. Later we cuddled on my bed, whispering "I love you" to each other, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~0000~~~~