Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My embarrassment couldn't have been more pronounced. I felt so sorry for Ginny as young Alexis stared her down.

"Ginny, wait for me in the office next door." Alexis ordered.

"Yes, M-Ma'am." the older white woman replied, her eyes sinking in humiliation.

Ginny turned and walked away. Traces of wetting herself were left behind on the carpeted floor by the doorway.

"Get up." Alexis ordered me.

I stood up demoralized that someone had actually seen how the black woman was treating me. I felt so low and disgraced that poor Ginny had to witness this. Besides me, the 56-year-old white woman was more intimdated by young Alexis than anyone else in the office. I was sure that Alexis Barron knew this, too.

As I stood there, I watched as Alexis put her heels back on and ordered me to gather her portfolio, purse and other items.

"Meet me by the car in 10 minutes." she ordered.

"Y-Yes, M-Maa'm." I replied, meekly as she took one step away.

"Oh, and by the way ..." she began to say, turning back to me.

That is when the young black woman reached back up to me and gave me that firm slap across the face with her right hand anyway.

"... that wasn't begging. That was groveling." she ripped.

"Next time you'll know." she finished, turning and walking out the door.

I put my hand to my face to comfort the stinging sensation, and the redness on my cheeks were more out of humiliation than any pain. It was demoralizing how Alexis had made me grovel and beg like I did, and that she decided to slap me anyway. I gathered her things and rushed out the door, heading to the car we drove in with.

As I stood outside waiting for the black woman, I felt terrible for Ginny. I wondered what could be happening as the 5 minutes turned into 10, and 10 minutes turned to 15. It scared me to think the black girl was disciplining Ginny for interupting us, and wetting her panties in the office.

It was then that I saw Ginny holding the door open for Alexis as she emerged from our office building. Immediately, I scurried around to the passenger's side door to let my young black boss inside. Then, I scurried back around to begin our drive home. The tension in the car was one that I will never forget as I wondered what the pretty black girl did to Ginny. I wondered if she got slapped too, and that made me curious about the other older white women in our office. I had hoped that young Alexis didn't slap them, like she slapped me.

The drive home was 40 minutes.

end of chapter 16.

12