Bollywood Fashion Fiasco Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't say that." Ileana said "I will give you one million rupees for your skirt, right now."

"Are you crazy?" Rhea said "I won't fuck up my chance with Romeo Sir for a hundred million!"

Rhea was very happy that she had chosen a short, skin tight dress to come out tonight. She was wearing a sparkly tube dress which had a fully sheer fabric covered with dime size plastic mirror finish pieces. The neck cut was so deep that it showed part of her breasts. There was no bra but the dress lifted the breasts up, without squeezing them together. The dress was short enough to show her legs and thighs.

In the back the fabric was smooth with no mirrors, and the sheer fabric covered from the middle of her back to her lower back, showing about 2 inches of her ass crack. There were a few more layers of the fabric to cover the rest of her ass but it was still quite thin and would be transparent in the right light. The hem of the dress was only a couple of inches lower than her ass and was not covering her thighs at all.

She was wearing 7" high golden heels with straps around her ankles. She had a golden thong on under the short dress. She knew she was perfectly dressed for Romeo just by chance.

"You?" Ileana looked at Prachi.

Prachi shook her head "Sorry, babe. Wish I could help, but this is too important."

While Prachi's dress was not as tight and short as Rhea's, it was still a good fit for Romeo's dress code. She was wearing a black tube top with a white, collared shirt over it. Three buttons of the shirt were open, showing her milky white chest. Her skirt was cream miniskirt that reached down to her mid-thighs. She had cream stilettos on with 6" high heel and 1" platforms.

Rhea said "I have an idea. Let's go to the bathroom and fix our make up. If there's a waitress inside who is your size, you can pay her for her skirt. They wear really short skirts in this club."

"I doubt it." Ileana said "Nobody has my butt size. But let's go at least fix our make up. He's already gone to his table."

The three girls went indoors into the club building to go to the bathroom. On the way they checked out all the waitresses but Ileana was right, nobody looked like their skirt would fit her.

In the bathroom, they started to fix their appearance as they thought Romeo would like it. Both Rhea and Prachi slipped off their panties.

"Fuck it!" Ileana said as she took off her shorts to slip off her panties "I will just have to be extra slutty in my behaviour."

"Oh, then we will clash." Rhea said with a cheeky smile "I was planning on being extra slutty. You Prachi?"

"Hmm...I think, I am going to be super slutty." Prachi smiled.

Ileana stuck her tongue out "I hate you both."

"Listen." Prachi said "Should I take off the shirt or the tube top?"

Ileana said "Do you want him to admire you or grope you?"

"Oh, grope me for sure." Prachi said without hesitation.

"Then take off the tube top, and tie the shirt under your tits." Ileana said.

"Perfect." Prachi said and followed her advice.

"I got the idea!" Rhea said.

"What?" Prachi asked.

Rhea said "We can send him a bottle of wine."

"Fantastic!" Ileana said.

"Great idea." Prachi agreed.

[End of Part 7]

12