Bollywood Fashion Fiasco Ch. 09

Story Info
Romeo meets more slutty hot girls in the club.
7.1k words
4.37
8.2k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Romeo almost ran into the girl as he came out of the restroom.

"Oh, sorry, Sir." She said "I am sorry, I was waiting to meet you."

"No worries, darling." Romeo put his arm around her waist and steadied her "Are you ok?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

Of course, Romeo had recognised the girl as the waitress who had been serving his table.

"Sir, my name is Angira," she said "Angira Dhar. I am an actress, well, struggling actress and I work here on the weekend because, well..."

"Because we all have to pay the rent." Romeo said understandingly.

"Yes, Sir." Angira smiled "I was in a web series also, which was good, but it wasn't that superhit. And...well, I need to keep struggling if I want to pay my rent every month."

Romeo did notice that her white shirt was now tied below her breasts covering them but leaving her chest and midriff bare, and her black mini skirt seemed to be a few inches shorter, showing off her long legs. While that was her professional uniform that all waitresses wore, Romeo was sure that the management didn't intend it to be worn like that. He let his hand caress her smooth, soft back and wrapped his arm around her slender body until his hand was resting on her hip. Angira moved closer, easily surrendering in his embrace.

"Sir, I am a big fan of yours." Angira said, pressing her body against him, her thigh rubbing on his thigh and her breast pressing into his side "Is it possible at all that I could get a private meeting with you?"

He let his hand slide down to her ass "You are a beautiful piece of ass, Angira." he said as he squeezed her tight ass cheek "I would love to check you out properly."

"Wow, that would be wonderful, Sir." Angira said, opening her legs wider so her hot pussy was rubbing on his thigh and her skirt hiked up more so that his hand could easily slip under it if he wanted.

Romeo slid his hand lower on her ass and slowly caressed her smooth, warm thigh just below her pussy. There were no panties under the little skirt and he could feel the heat from her cunt on his hand.

"If you come over to my table before we go," he suggested as he played with her young, shapely body in the restroom corridor which was deserted for the moment "I will introduce you to Urvashi. She will know where to place you in my diary."

"Thank you so much, Sir." Angira leaned in and boldly kissed him on the lips. Romeo kneaded her tight, bare ass cheeks under her short skirt as he kissed her back, his tongue easily probing her open mouth.

"Sir," a breathless Angira said after the kiss "if you have time, I could show you some of my talents now." She indicated the restroom door with her head.

He said "Why not?" and took her hand. She followed him into the gents' restroom.

Angira came into his arms as soon as the stall door was closed. He squeezed her soft, young body in his strong arms and kissed her hard. She responded to his kiss with the eager enthusiasm of a girl who wants the man to know that she is his for the taking. Romeo hiked up her skirt and grabbed her ass. He kneaded her shapely, tight ass cheeks and pressed her into his crotch as she sucked his lips.

When they broke the hot, lustful kiss, Angira turned around and bent over the toilet tank. She spread her legs wide. Her skirt was already up around her waist and Romeo could see her pussy soaked with juices. She turned her head and smiled at him.

"All yours, Sir." She said "Use me as you like."

Romeo opened his pants and took out his cock which was hard and erect already. He placed his swollen cockhead on her pussy hole and started to push it in slowly but firmly.

"Mmm, ah! Ah!" Angira moaned as the thick shaft stretched her tight pussy and invaded her young body deeper, taking her inch by inch.

Like any young, struggling actress whose looks and body were her stock in trade Angira kept in really good shape. In her skimpy outfit, Romeo could her see fit, sculpted body. Her buttocks had the perfectly rounded shape acquired from hours in the gym. Her waist was curved in such a sexy way that any man would want to grab it. Romeo gripped her slender waist with both hands and sank the last few inches of his long, massive cock hard into her cunt.

"Aaaah!" Angira could not help letting out a long scream as the long, hard meat pole claimed her pussy painfully deep.

Romeo bent over her slender form and pushed his hands under her shirt. She had already ditched her bra along with her panties before coming to see the hotshot director. He grabbed her bare tits and knead them slowly as he kissed her cheek.

"You ok, baby?" He asked softly in her ear.

She nodded "Yes, Sir. I am your fuckmeat, Sir. Please take me as you like."

As Romeo started to move his hips back and forth, Angira could not contain her excitement. She had tried to meet Romeo several times but never managed it. She knew that he had a farmhouse in Lonavala where he sometimes spent weekends. But nobody knew when he would be there. Angira had been to the farmhouse pretty much every weekend just on the off chance that he would be there. Only this weekend she had not been able to stop by there because she had been late to start from Bombay after an audition on Friday afternoon.

When Romeo entered the club tonight, Angira had become very excited. Another waitress had already started to serve his table but Angira had begged her to let her take her place. She was intent that she was not going to let this night go without meeting him. She considered it fate that he had come into the club when she was on duty and she didn't want to let his opportunity go.

Now, she was impaled on his cock in the club restroom and Angira could already feel why girls chased after him and begged to become his whores. Not only did he have the biggest cock that Angira had seen, he also knew how to use it. He was turning her into his whore and Angira could already feel that she would be in his power from now on. She decided not to fight it and completely surrendered to his cock.

The excitement built up quickly and Angira screamed again as she came. The feeling of having his cock in her and becoming the hotshot director's whore was just as exciting as feeling his massive beast throbbing in her pussy and drilling her hard. Her body jerked uncontrollably and her knees gave way as Angira soaked his huge cock with her cunt juices. She pushed her ass back harder and faster to encourage him to take her as he wanted.

Her moans turned into yelps as she felt him pound her harder. His thighs slammed into her tight, bare ass while his long, hard rod speared her pussy so deep that she could feel her helplessness.

"Who is my whore, Angira?" he whispered in her ear.

"I am your whore, Sir." She said quickly "I am your dirty little whore, Sir. Please, please use me. Please keep using me."

Romeo pounded her cunt hard and fast until his cock exploded inside her. Angira's pussy erupted immediately again as she felt Romeo's hot, searing load blazing a trail through her insides into her womb. She could feel the unbelievable heat spreading outward from her very centre where his cum was claiming her and branding her. Her body reacted to his hard use with many aftershocks that made her pussy clench. Her moans were non-stop now.

He slowed down his strokes and eventually pulled out of her dripping wet cunt. Angira moaned at the loss of the pulsating rod from her pussy. Romeo pulled her up and guided her to sit on the toilet seat. Angira sat down and as he pushed her head forward, she started licking his cock clean. She started gingerly but after a couple of licks she began to like the taste and her licks became longer and more interested. She licked up all his cum from his shaft then licked his balls clean as well.

Then she got up and hugged him tight.

"Oh god! That was so good, Sir." Angira spoke in his ear "Please, I want to come and see you. Please let me come to you."

"You are a good whore, Angira" Romeo squeezed her ass as he kissed her neck "Talk to Urvashi and let's bring you in."

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you so much."

Romeo zipped up his pants and left the stall, leaving Angira behind to adjust her clothes.

=============================================================

Urvashi took Rhea aside as soon as Romeo left, saying she wanted to talk to her.

"Look," she told Rhea "I might as well put your name in the schedule for Wednesday night. You are going to be first, right?"

"Well..." Rhea hesitated "we will have to talk about it."

Urvashi showed surprised "What's there to talk about? He obviously wants you first."

"He doesn't, doesn't she?" Rhea agreed "I felt that as well."

"Am I right in guessing that he had his fingers in you just now?" Urvashi said.

"Yes, I was riding his fingers." Rhea nodded proudly.

"He was exploring you because he wants to put his dick where his fingers were." Urvashi said "Are you going make the big man wait before he can nail your cunt?"

"That won't be good, right?"

"No, the first slot is the main slot. His calendar has more spaces but Sir likes me to do it this way to see who is the smartest girl and who wants to be his whore the most."

"You mean...whoever is on in the first slot..."

"Honey, there is not first, second, third slot...whoever is under him on Wednesday night, becomes his whore. You will see that the other two slots will get cancelled."

"Oh my god!" Rhea covered her mouth in alarm "I didn't know that."

"Now you do, hun. I hope you will be smart enough to get there." Urvashi said "Especially given that he obviously wants you as his bitch."

"I got the same feeling." Rhea said "I will make sure his dick is inside me on Wednesday night." She pursed her lips with determination.

"Good girl." Urvashi said "But don't tell anyone I told you the secret. I will get in trouble."

Rhea swore not to tell a soul.

=============================================================

Romeo was crossing the main hall, passing in front of the main downstairs bar when a girl came running after him.

"Sir! Sir!" She screamed. He turned.

"Yes, darling. Can I help you?" He looked at the waitress.

The girl tried to catch her breath "Sir, boss would like to see you in his office, if you have time."

"Sure."

He followed her up the stairs. She was a colleague of Angira's - another pretty waitress.

"Mr. Romeo...please, please...please come." Jaffri got off his seat and offered it to Romeo.

"Hello again, Mr. Jaffri." Romeo motioned him to sit and sat in the visitor chair himself.

"So grateful that you took time to come on my invitation, Mr. Romeo" Jaffri used his most suave tone "I won't take much time. I will come directly to the point. Hina!"

On his last word the door opened and a girl entered. She was a very pretty girl with a slender figure. She had a small, longish face framed by mid-length, wavy brown hair highlighted by light brown hair. She was wearing a white, cotton, tube dress that was brief to the point that it would be illegal if it were any shorter. It pushed up and presented her tits for visual pleasure, just barely covering her nipples. The hem of the dress was so high that her pussy was covered but only because she was standing still. She was wearing moss-green ankle boots with 9" high heels.

Jaffri said "This is my daughter Hina Khan."

Hina said "Hello Sir, it's an honour to meet you."

Romeo nodded "Hello Hina."

"Mr. Romeo she is my favourite daughter and very dear to me. She is a smart girl, very pretty, at least I think so, and well-educated. She has just finished her MBA from London and returned home last year. The only problem is that she is obsessed with Bollywood and wants to work in films. Now, I am her father so I am helpless against her insistence and I am trying to help her."

The only response from Romeo was a nod. Jaffri carried on.

"Since you were here tonight, I felt like this was a godsend and told her to come over. She is the apple of my eye so I will do everything to help her, but I can't make films. That only clever people like yourself can do. I am asking you a favour if you could see a way to help her with her career."

Again, Romeo only nodded.

"I will be happy to help with anything, money or...well, I only have money. Do you think you could do me a favour and at least see if she is any good? I know this is show business and I know how you work, you can test her on that sofa there or you could take her into the next office and test her fully."

Romeo smiled "I can see you are quite a shy guy."

Jaffri laughed "Sir, I am too old and experienced to have any illusions. I didn't know a lot about the film industry but everybody knows at least that much. You have either family in show business, or you trade with what you got. With my money, I can hire a director and get a film made just for her. And I would, if even a single film like that had ever launched a career in the history of cinema. No, I have no illusions that just money can do it. But you, you are a well-known director, you always have hit films, you have made hundreds of careers, if not thousands."

"I can give people a break, it's their talent that builds their career," Romeo said "I can't take credit for that."

"See? That's what's different about you. Even a spot boy in Bombay takes credit for everything under the sun, but you don't. I know how you work, what you do with girls, but you treat them well, I have heard about it. I researched you. But I have seen it with my own eyes tonight. Those girls, they love you and in this world two girls can't even share a dog, if they are willing to a share a man, that means you are something special. So, now you know why I say what no father would ever say, if you feel she is worthy, and you want to have her as your property, it would make me very happy."

Romeo nodded "I appreciate your candour, and I am happy to check her out. Hina, take your dress off, darling."

Hina obeyed without any hesitation. The next moment she was standing fully naked except her high heels.

"Nice body." Romeo commented "Well toned."

"She goes to the gym all the time. Practically lives there." Her father added.

"Turn around, sweetheart." Romeo said.

Hina signalled her father to stay quiet with her eyes and turned around. Her ass was just as shapely and tight as the rest of her body.

"If you want to test her, I can go..." Before Jaffri could finish his sentence the door opened and a pretty girl in waitress uniform came in dragging Angira with her.

"Boss, I just caught this slut coming out of the gents toilet. She has just been having sex there." She said "You said last time you will fire the girl next time that happens."

"That was you, not me, that he caught last time." Angira said.

"Well, rule should be the same for everybody." The waitress insisted.

Jaffri sighed "Wamiqa, I am busy, can't you see..."

Romeo said suddenly "Angira, pack your bags."

"No, Mr. Romeo, there's no need for..."

"It's ok, Mr. Jaffri, I was the one using her in the gents toilet."

"Then there is no reason to fire her at all, and I wasn't going to..."

"Mr. Jaffri, it's fine. She's going to belong to me. Angira, pack your stuff and report to my office tomorrow morning. Talk to Urvashi."

"Yes, Sir." Angira said, not able to contain her smile.

"It's not...well...you are being hasty Mr. Romeo, I am not firing her, Angira, please don't feel like I am letting you go, this is your place. You can choose to stay or you can come back any time."

"Thank you, Boss. You have always been nice to me. I appreciate it." Angira said and went out.

Wamiqa stepped closer and stuck her hand out "Mr. Romeo, Sir, I am Wamiqa Gabbi, it's an honour to meet you, Sir."

Romeo shook her hand "Nice to meet you, Wamiqa. You are very pretty and a bit of a slut, as I gather?" He smiled.

She looked boldly into his eyes "Only for the right man, Sir."

"As it should be." Romeo said.

Wamiqa stayed another moment earning angry glares from both Hina and her father. Then feeling that she had overstayed her welcome, she opened the door and backed out of it with a final wave to Romeo.

"Hina, you may put your dress back on." Romeo said.

Jaffri said "No, no, Mr. Romeo, Sir, you are being hasty, I am sorry that happened, but you should not be angry about that. It was a coincidence..."

"I am not angry, Mr. Jaffri..."

"But, you have not even checked her yet. You can't tell in this light.."

"Mr. Jaffri, I am not rejecting her." Romeo told him patiently.

"You are not?" Jaffri was confused "But you didn't even check her. Please don't say you had only one place and you gave it to Angira."

"Wait." Romeo looked at the girl "Hina, sit here, doll."

Hina, still fully naked, sat down in the chair next to Romeo and pulled it close to him "Yes, Sir."

"Do you know Urvashi Rautela?"

"I have seen her on the screen a lot." Hina said.

"Good. She is at my table downstairs. Dress up, go down and talk to her. Ask her to give you an appointment for this week at the office. When you come, we will do a screen test and then I will test you as thoroughly as I need to based on that. Is that ok?"

"That's amazing, Sir." Hina smiled "Thank you so much, Sir." She leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"She's shy like you." Romeo commented.

Jaffri smiled and stuck out his hand "Thank you, Mr. Romeo, thank you, a thousand thanks. I really appreciate this."

"You are welcome, Mr. Jaffri. Anything else I can do for you?"

"No, Sir. I owe you big time." Jaffri said "Let me know what I can do for you."

"I will." Romeo got up "See you later."

=============================================================

"Prachi Desai, right?" Kajal said.

"Yes, ma'am." Prachi quickly became attentive. Being Romeo's whore Kajal was her senior and most respected.

"Oh, just call me Kajal, dear." Kajal said "I am going to the bar, want to come with me?"

"Sure, yes." Prachi was not going to miss the chance to converse with someone who had attained what she was struggling for. Perhaps she could pick Kajal's brain for some tips.

"Come."

"I am so looking forward to seeing Sir this week." Prachi said as they walked across the lawn towards the bar.

"Yes, it will be a life-changing experience, I am sure. It was for me, at least."

"That's how it is for all girls, I have heard." Prachi said "I am so excited!"

"When are you coming there?"

"Umm, Sir is busy so we have separate slots. I think I will be able to make it on Saturday."

"Oh. Hmmm." Kajal said and shut up.

"What? Please tell me.."

"Look, honey, I don't want to get between you and your friends, I mean I don't know how close you guys are," Kajal said "but if I were you I would try to get there on Wednesday."

"Really?"

"You have met him before, haven't you?"

Prachi nodded "Yes, one time, a couple of years ago in a party."

"Did he fuck you then?"

"No, he played with me but I didn't get to have his dick in me." Prachi said sadly.

"But some other girls did, right?"

"Well, yes, he claimed Deepika."

"And look at Deepika now. His prized possession. If you don't act fast this time, one of your friends will be Deepika and you will be left out."

"Oh!"

They got to the bar and Kajal turned to face Prachi.

"See, I can see that he wants to fuck you."

"You can?" Prachi said.

"Of course, you can't?"

"I think you are right. He was kneading my tits as we were standing there."

"Exactly. You are the one that got away so obviously he wants to claim you now. And if you are not there under him at the very first chance what message will he get?"

"That I don't want to be his whore?" Prachi said with a horrified expression.

"Now you are getting the picture. I don't know what the slots are, but I can guarantee you that if you are not kneeling at his feet on Wednesday night, you won't get to see him. Urvashi would just call and say something has come up and Sir is too busy to see you."

12