Boss's Older Boy Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he didn't move, he just slid his hand up my belly to my nipple where he traced its outline over my shirt with the tip of his finger till it hardened, then when I pressed my chest against his hand he slowly undid a couple buttons and slipped his hand inside my shirt and traced my now hard nipple with his finger nail causing chills to run down my spine and gave me goose flesh.

I moaned softly deep in my throat at his touch, "mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm!" When he grabbed my erect nipple and rolled it between his thumb and finger, I moaned louder, "Uhhhhh, urghhh, uhhhhh!"

I reached for him but he caught my hands and put them on my nipples and whispered, "Let me watch you play with them for a minute. I've never seen a man with nipples as sensitive as yours," obviously interested in watching me pleasure myself by fondling my nipples. Then after a couple of seconds watching me he said in a suddenly husky voice, "I'm going to suck you dry while I watch you play with them."

I was surprised to say the least. "Here?" I asked not believing he was serious about sucking my cock while we were standing on the penthouse balcony open to the view of anyone on the South side of the city that just happened to glance up at his penthouse. I'd been thinking what he wanted was my ass, but I certainly wasn't going to object to a blow job if he wanted to give me one.

"I'm a serious exhibitionist," he said, his eyes watching my hands fondle my own nipples. "I love sucking cock up here out in the open. We're high enough that exactly what we're doing can't be seen from the street without binoculars, and if we are seen by someone using binoculars, my lawyer says the looker can get prosecuted for being a peeping Tom and invading our privacy.

I have to admit, I didn't care what he said about why he wanted to suck me or why he wanted to watch me fondle my nipples for him out here in the open. I love having my nipples played with – no matter who does it. So I did it for him – and me. I jerked my shirt open and played with my nipples. He watched me tickle myself with my fingernails and roll my nipples between my thumb and fingers till he was sure I really was enjoying myself and was not just faking it for him.

Then he knelt in front of me, unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants and shorts down to my ankles in one quick jerk. I was very hard and my cock sprang free, bouncing up and down trailing a thread of precum till he captured it with his mouth.

I gasped, "Ahhhhh, ahhhhh!" as his lips closed on my glans and he began to exert serious suction on my most sensitive body part. I would have fallen over, because my feet were trapped in my pants around my ankles, but even with his mouth full of my cock, he held me up, then glanced up to see if I was still fondling my nipples, and when he saw I was, he closed his eyes and concentrated on giving me the best blow job I'd can remember

At some point I lost my shirt, so I was standing there on the balcony of his penthouse completely nude while he preformed his magic on my most happy member, repeatedly bring me ever so close to the release of orgasm but never letting me quite get there.

The first time he stopped my orgasm, I almost fell over, gasping with the sensation, "Urrgghhhh, Uhhhhhh!" but he had anticipated it and held me up, saying, "Hang onto the rail, and enjoy the ride big boy. I'm gonna make you mine."

He teased me by repeatedly brining me close to orgasm, but when his hands slide up the back of my legs and spread my bottom cheeks wide, I moaned as I felt the cool breeze on my warm sensitive slot, "Ahhhhhhh, mmmmmm, mmmmm!" and I would have cum in his mouth, but he stopped me again, squeezing my glans hard as he said in a soft but commanding tone, "Not yet. I'll tell you when you get to cum."

Feeling helpless against his amazing assault, I closed my eyes and relaxed as I surrendered to his ministrations he so obviously enjoyed giving me. He was a master of all the techniques known to the best practitioners of fellatio. It wasn't fair I thought for him too force me into doing his bidding under the pressure of loosing my job, then enjoy me because I enjoyed what he was doing, was unfair, but I was his. The longer he sucked me the more I became aware he enjoyed sucking me, not just sucking my cock, more than anyone who'd ever done me before. I felt it in his touch, more than he could have verbally expressed. Then I knew I would do anything he wanted, or asked, to ensure he would do this again.

When I felt him spread a cool lubricant around my hole, I pushed my bottom backwards trying to impale my eager slot on his fingers as he rimmed my slot, but he wouldn't let me. He moved his fingers so they just barely made contact and tickled my rim as he held my cock tight in his mouth, all the while teasing me with his fingers lightly rimming my slot. I wanted to cum, I begged, "Finger fuck me! Please! Make me cum!" As I tried to get him to finger fuck me, but he just let me beg and continued to tickle my eager slot.

Finally, he noticed my legs start to give out and slid his thumb deep up my impatient slot, looked up at me and said, "OK, now you can cum big for me." I gasped at the pleasure of feeling him penetrating me, and with excitement that he had finally given me permission to cum in his mouth. "Urrgghhhh, Urrggghhhh, ahhhhhh!" I hung onto the rail to keep from falling as my body jerked with spasms and I groaned involuntarily as I shot my hot white cream into his warm greedy mouth in spurt after spurt, moaning with the intensity "Uuurrggghhhh, urrgghhhh, ahhhhh, mmmm, mmmm!"

Even after I'd gone completely limp, he still held me in his mouth for several seconds, and let me continue to grind my bottom onto his thumb. Then he released me and said, "Help me up," as he gave me his hand and I pulled him to his feet. As he rose I noticed his pants were open and his cock was free, erect and dripping his precum.

My first impression of his cock was he was beautiful. He was cut, large, and had a graceful upward curve and I wanted it now. I'd had many large cocks in my time and I enjoyed having a big cock fucking me, which was why I didn't have a small pucker but a rather large anal slot that I loved having my lover rim and finger before shoving their cock deep up into my bottom, and I wanted him now.

He motioned me to lean on the rail, and then saw my expression as I realized he was also going to fuck out here in the open, and grinned. "Yep. I'm gonna fuck your bottom right out here for everyone to see you taking me up your ass. I want to shoot my cream deep in your hole, and then I'm gonna take photos of my cum leaking out of your slot for your "cream pie" photo album you've been collecting for the last several years with that kinky girl friend of yours.

Well he knew all about me. I was a cream pie cum slut Charlotte had kept a photo album of me leaking cum for years to prove it. How he knew was the only question now, and I was sure I'd find out sooner or later. But right now I was only interested in what he was doing as he moved behind me and commanded, "Put your elbows on the rail and show me that slot you've been begging me to fuck."

To be continued ...

12