Brainy Teen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wendy's my best friend! I can't to do that to her!"

"Very well then. But, if you change your mind, just give me a call and I'll be more than happy to help you."

Elena slowly kissed downward along her body until she reached Madelynn's crotch. She then pulled down the PVC panties and proceeded to perform oral sex on Madelynn. The incessant sound of Madelynn's mewing and moaning indicated that Elena was doing a very good job of pleasuring her. Elena's tongue and lips were relentless. Almost automatically, Madelynn's began kneading her own breasts and her legs wrapped around Elena's upper body. Her breathing quickly became rapid, shallow breaths. The rapidity and effectiveness Elena's actions soon drove Madelynn to an intense orgasm, during which Madelynn arched her back upwards as the sexual spasms ran throughout her body.

"It's my turn now."

Madelynn slowly got off from the hood of the vehicle as Elena got on. The teen girl thought that she was going to now get the oral sex over with, but Elena had something else in mind.

"Lick my right boot, slave."

It was the first time that Elena referred her with that title. She had no choice but to obey as she kneeled down and began licking Elena's high-heeled laced boot. After licking up the entire length of the boot and continuing halfway up the thigh, Elena stopped her.

"Stop! Now lick my ass."

Elena rolled around on the hood of the vehicle and flipped the back side of her skirt up, revealing the glossy blue PVC thong she wore beneath. Again, Madelynn obeyed. With some disgust and arousal too, she slowly kissed Elena's ass, touching both skin and the thong with her lips and tongue.

"Lick my crack. Go up and down. Yeah, that's it."

The teen girl felt a bit disgusted at this, but had no option to resist as she continue licking the crevice of Elena's ass. Even when Madelynn licked the blue PVC thong it did not help the repulsive act as much as she thought it would. Madelynn didn't know how long she had been kissing, licking, and swirling her tongue on the surface of Elena's ass before she was told to stop.

"Good job, slave. Now help me take off my thong and you can taste my pussy for the first time!"

Elena lifted her legs up so that Madelynn could remove the thong easier. She was about to put it on the hood of the car when Elena suddenly ordered her to lick the thong which was already gleaming with her own saliva.

"Don't put it down yet. I want you smell it and lick the inside of it."

Madelynn gave a slight grimace before performing that act. She pressed the PVC thong close to her nose and inhaled the scent. It didn't smell as bad as she thought. Even the taste wasn't that bad either. In fact, she licked the inside of the thong a bit enthusiastically too. Madelynn wondered why she wasn't as repulsed as she thought she should be.

"You can lick my pussy now, slave."

Elena lifted one leg and rested the 3-inch heel of the PVC boot on the hood of the car. After lifting up the black pleated PVC skirt, Madelynn lowered her lips to the well-lubricated snatch and began licking it. Elena ran her fingers over Madelynn's black-dyed hair as her pussy was being eaten. Even though Madelynn didn't really want to, she was becoming increasingly better at licking pussies. As her tongue got a bit deeper, she felt something pushing back against her tongue. It tasted somewhat sweet, almost like the stuff that Elena had forced her to swallow during the greeting kiss.

Noticing Madelynn's sudden pause in her action, Elena explained, "What you had just felt with your tongue was candy. I have a lot of candy stuffed inside my pussy, and I want you to eat them all."

Madelynn resumed her oral stimulation of Elena's pussy. After the reluctantly eating the first piece of candy that came out, she noticed that it tasted very good, especially the sweet gelatinous filling. Feeling somewhat addicted to it now, Madelynn took each and every one the spherical hard-shelled blue candy that slid out of Elena's love canal enthusiastically. Elena came right after the last piece was sucked out.

Unknown to Madelynn, several of Elena's assistants were recording all what had happened on video while hiding in the bushes. With some editing, it would look as if Madelynn was fully enjoying the sexual activities she was having with Elena.

For the next few days, Sarah and Wendy practiced and rehearsed for the upcoming sex show at Rebecca's beach house. While it was more or less what Wendy had done with Sarah over the past several weeks, the rehearsals were necessary because there was choreography involved in the show. Sarah's bedroom was used as a mock stage for the rehearsals. It took many tries before Wendy finally got her part acted out correctly.

The sex show was going to happen on late Saturday night. To make things flow smoother and squeeze in an extra rehearsal, Sarah had Wendy stay overnight at her house. Initially, Wendy's parents were concerned about her daughter staying at Sarah's house over the weekend, but after some convincing and reassurances done by Sarah, they were more than happy to agree.

Sarah praised Wendy at the end of the last rehearsal on Friday night. "I'm proud of you, Wendy. That was an excellent rehearsal. Now if we can repeat what we had just done on the show tomorrow, everyone who's watching us will be floored!"

"Daniel too?!"

"Yes, Daniel too."