Brandy Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His body hair was quite fair and although I had noticed that it did spread all over him, it certainly wasn't unsightly, as it can often be on some darker men - and as I filled the jug I wondered what might have made him sufficiently conscious of it to make him want what he had asked me to do. But then, as I said before, that was really none of my business.

While in the bath-room I had mapped out the sequence of how I was going to go about it and when I went back I began with his arms, lathering then shaving them from wrist to shoulder, then using the hand towel to remove the remaining traces of soap. Once I'd finished both of them I moved to the bottom of the bed and began on his legs, lathering the backs from ankle to knee then having shaved and dried them, turned him over to repeat the process on the other side. As he rolled towards me I saw that his cock had become a little longer and fatter than it had been but that it was still nowhere near erect.

Having done the lower half of the front of both legs I got him to roll back on to his front, then repeated the process on the upper half of the backs of his legs and as I worked on them I saw his buttocks twitch a little each time the razor got close to them.

When I rolled him over on to his back again and began on his thighs I saw more definite signs that what I was doing was getting to him, his cock was showing increasing signs of life and as I soaped and shaved him from knee to hip it continued to swell, responding even more strongly when I had him bend each leg in turn so that I could shave up along the insides of them.

All that time he hadn't said a word and he had kept his eyes closed - some men are like that, preferring to let it all happen inside their head. At the other end of the scale there are those who like to give a running commentary on what's going on, or want the girl to do so - and of course there's a whole range in between. Some like to either talk in the most filthy language or want the girl to. Everyone's different and in my business it's good for business to find out what the guy likes or wants. So, seeing his cock was reacting to his rising excitement I took that as a cue and said.

'Ah, that looks nice. But I'm afraid it's not his turn yet, he's going to have to wait a while before I get to him.'

Although that definitely resulted in a healthy surge it didn't prompt any other response so I assumed he was one of the quiet types who didn't mind a compliment from time to time but didn't want much else, at least verbally.

Once I had finished his upper legs I had him turn over yet again and to make things easier for me - and perhaps a bit more exciting for him - straddled his waist. I hadn't been rushing things, working slowly and steadily, partly because I didn't want to cut him and partly because I guessed that would increase and prolong whatever pleasure he was getting out of what I was doing and I took even more time to work my way over his shoulders and then down his back.

As I slowly moved lower I slid myself down over his buttocks and as I settled myself and shaved his lower back I felt his arse-cheeks flexing and, quite unconsciously and much to my surprise I felt my body responding, his tensing muscles triggering a faint but unmistakable reaction deep inside me.

When I'd finished his back I moved further down the bed and said.

'Get up you hands and knees now please, so I can shave your bottom.' Then, as I spread his legs wider, I took the opportunity to reach up between them and check out the state of his cock - it was hard - and it jerked strongly as he felt my soapy fingers brush over it.

I took longer than was really necessary to clean-up his arse, he wasn't heavily haired there but I could see he was enjoying the unusual sensations both the soap-brush and the razor produced - not to mention the occasional, encouraging feel I gave his balls and cock with my other hand.

Once done I had him roll over again and when he did I saw the full effect of what I had been doing for him - his cock stuck straight up, the shaft thickly veined, the head taut and a dark glossy red, the whole thing quivering slightly from the still rising pressure inside him. As there was still a fair bit of him left to shave I thought a short break in the proceedings might lessen some of his tension so I slid off the bed, saying that before I did any more I'd need fresh hot water and when he didn't complain about that I left him there for a few minutes while I took the jug to the bath-room to re-fill it.

As I stood by the basin I had time to think about my undoubted response to what I'd been doing. Although it wasn't the first time I had responded to a customer I hadn't anticipated it happening this time. Larry was O.K. but he was nothing special to look at, his body wasn't terrific, far from it - and he certainly hadn't said or done anything to turn me on. So whatever I was feeling was coming from inside my own head - and I couldn't imagine what my subconscious was getting out of me shaving a guy's body. It was almost as weird as what he wanted of me - but there it was, I had felt it!

When I returned he was in exactly the same position, lying on his back, eyes closed, his cock showing no signs of having lost any of its hardness. I guess he'd thought I'd shave his front the same way I had his back, starting at his shoulders and working down - but I had other ideas and I could see his surprise when he felt me begin by lathering his stomach and then working my way down rather than up. I didn't touch the dark, curly mass of his actual pubic hair, just doing my best to leave a sharp, clean line where it began, then said quietly.

'I think I'd better shave your friend now - if I leave it any longer it might be too late.' Easing his legs apart as I spoke so I could get up and kneel between them - and as I did that he made a low, quiet moan of anticipation.

As I had with his arse, I took my time, this time not just to intensify his pleasure but also to make doubly sure I didn't nick or cut him - starting in the groin, then working my way all over his balls, finally shaving even the lower section of the shaft itself.

Of course to do all that I had to handle him, tightening the already stretched, wrinkled skin covering his swollen balls, pulling up the loose folds at the base of the shaft - and as my slippery fingers touched and held him his moans of pleasure grew louder and more frequent and small drops of clear pre-cum oozed from the eye in the centre of his bloated cock-head - and as I watched and felt his body responding, I again felt those unexpected stirrings inside myself.

When I was satisfied he was not only completely clean-shaven but also very close to coming, I stopped, wiped him dry and climbed up over him, straddling his stomach so that I could shave from his shoulders down to where I had started. As I worked my way down across his chest I wriggled myself lower, little by little until I had the shaft of his cock between the cheeks of my bottom and as I began to shave the remaining section of him I felt his stomach muscles tightening and his hips tentatively thrusting himself upwards - and felt sharper thrills beginning to run through myself as I felt the hard mass rubbing up and down the cleft and over the tight hole at its centre.

Sensing he was then extremely close to orgasm I shifted my weight on to my knees, lifted myself up a little and, having smeared it with some of the lather that was left on his stomach, reached one hand behind me. As I changed position the muscles in my bottom relaxed and I used the soapy hand to hold his thrusting cock in the valley between its cheeks - and feeling that, he used his hips to jerk himself up even harder.

He was even closer that I had guessed, after only four or five of those powerful strokes he grunted loudly and I felt a sudden spray of warm, stickiness shooting up over my back - followed by several smaller jets as his body continued heaving upwards, until it had totally emptied itself.

I left him to recover while I went for a shower and got dressed, when I returned he'd cleaned himself up and was sitting on the side of the bed, with one of the towels wrapped around his waist. He looked up at me, gave me a shy smile and hesitantly asked.

'Could we do that again sometime, in a few months I mean, when it's grown back a bit?'

'Of course we can.' I said, smiling back at him. 'I'm glad you enjoyed it so much.'

'You don't mind, you don't think it's weird?'

'Not for me to say is it. We all have our own likes and dislikes. If I know what's best for you I can help you get the most out of it. That's what I'm here for.'

'Thank you. Thank you so very much.' he answered - and I'm sure I could see actual tears of gratitude welling up in his eyes.

I didn't hang around of course - but, a few months later I got another call from him and we had a similar session together and another a few months after that. I didn't feel the strange stirrings I had got during our first time together and in an odd way I was disappointed about that - but then it was his pleasure that he was paying for, not mine.

The third time we talked a bit more, maybe by then he had become more confident of my reactions to his unusual need. It seemed that a couple of years earlier his wife had left and then divorced him, he was still very much in love with her and the loss had shattered him. During the rows between her leaving and the actual divorce she had once told him how she had grown to loathe going to bed with him, how she simply couldn't stand the feel of his body hair!

TO BE CONTINUED

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND

IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE

PLEASE DOYOUR BIT ANDVOTE!!!

12