Brandy Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Creepy managed to connect with a wild swing and made his escape but the guy saw where he was heading and after releasing Samantha, rang the police. There was a flurry of activity, the police cornered Mr. Creepy in his room, saw the binoculars, the pictures of Samantha and took him away.

Samantha had recovered a bit by that time, found out the name of her rescuer - Grant - and how it had come about that he had arrived when he did, just in the nick of time. But although she knew the attacker was safely behind bars she was still very nervous and when she asked Grant if he would mind spending the night in the house he was naturally enough delighted to oblige - and, as in real life, one thing led to another...

Although the earlier sex scenes had been good, those between Samantha and Grant were spectacular - and were obviously what Chuck had been waiting for. But Samantha and Grant didn't just leap into bed with each other, there was a nice, steady build-up before that. They chatted as they got some food ready for themselves and you could feel the tension building between them as we saw each of them through the other's eyes. She was wearing a light house-coat, black of course and although it covered her it certainly didn't conceal the shape of her body beneath it and as she moved around Grant caught frequent glimpses of the swell of her breasts and of her long, lean legs - and through Samantha's eyes we saw the effect those glimpses had on him, when she sneaked the occasional look at a steadily growing bulge in the front of his jeans. I hadn't missed noticing that Samantha also had on a small necklace of black beads, worn tight around her neck and which looked remarkably similar to the choker I had on.

As that was happening Chuck got up and began to take off his clothes, indicating that I should do the same and as we stripped I kept one eye on the screen, so I'd know just what he wanted of me - and remembered not to take off the choker.

They ate and chatted together for a while but their conversation gradually slowed, their looks became even more intense and you could feel their mutual attraction building. When they returned the dishes to the kitchen and while Samantha had her back to him Grant slipped his arms around her and kissed the curve between her neck and shoulder, finally murmuring how much he wanted her - Samantha turned and the look in her eyes said all he needed to know, that she wanted him just as much.

The scene cut to the bed-room, where Grant was stripped, standing beside the bed, Samantha, also naked except for the necklace, lay looking up at him, especially his long, stiff cock and sighed with obvious pleasure as he got up beside her and began to kiss and caress her body. Having brought her nipples up to spiky points he slid one hand down between her thighs and eased them apart, then moved down to kneel between them and began to slowly kiss and lick her receptive pussy.

Chuck had me sit on the edge of the sofa and lie back so that he could do the same to me and as in the film Grant brought Samantha up to her first climax very slowly, he had plenty of time to enjoy arousing me. Of course as he did that he had his back to the screen and couldn't see what was happening but he must have either known the precise timing of the sequence or taken his cue from the sound-track because as Samantha's response to Grant's mouth and tongue grew steadily stronger, Chuck intensified his actions and it didn't take too much effort for me to simulate a rolling climax similar to the one Samantha was experiencing.

I guessed what was to come after that and as the pair on the screen clung together, kissing and fondling each other I got up and changed places with Chuck - taking the opportunity to move the sofa sideways to the screen, so while he could still comfortably watch the action - by turning myself a little, so could I.

Then the scene Chuck had mentioned earlier began, the one showing Samantha's full, moist lips slipping slowly over Grant's bulging cock-head. Glancing up, I saw Chuck looking first at the screen and then down at me and as I did what Samantha was doing I heard him let out a deep, sighing groan of pleasure and felt his cock grow even longer, thicker and harder as I slowly took it deep inside my mouth and then relaxed my throat so I could swallow all of it.

The film-makers surpassed themselves, continuing to use the technique of showing the action through the eyes of one or other of the couple on screen and as I could see from Chuck's reactions that the scenes that followed were even more powerfully arousing than those that had gone before I again found myself wondering just how many times he and other men had masturbated themselves while imagining Samantha was sucking them off.

Unlike the porno films I'd seen, where the camera is constantly cutting away from the action, to the man or woman's face and taking the shot from a series of different angles, they showed that entire scene from just two aspects, Grant's and Samantha's - and gave plenty of time to each. And as Chuck had said, because it was all animation they had been able to stretch reality. The fingers that curled around the massive shaft and fondled the tightly swollen balls were almost impossibly long. The lips fuller, the mouth wider, the throat deeper than any man could expect a normal girl's to be. As Samantha skilfully manipulated it, Grant's cock grew to an amazing size too - the envy of any man - and I might add, the dream of many women. And of course unnecessary parts of the body never got in the way or blocked a clear view of the exciting action.

Samantha took Grant to the very brink of his climax, then held him there for a while longer by slowing her movements, making them more intermittent, before she slid herself up over him and kneeled astride his legs, her pussy poised above his tautly quivering cock. While the camera lingered on that shot I pulled a cushion off the sofa and told Chuck to lie on the floor, slipping the cushion up under his arse, arching his body so I could get his cock even deeper inside me.

The film showed Samantha's body shifting to a variety of positions, many of which would have been completely impossible - I didn't even try to compete, instead I maintained a steady rhythm up and down Chuck's shaft, letting the combination of what he was seeing on the screen and what was going on inside his head do the rest. The effect of that mixture was soon made apparent by the increasing strength of his reactions, his deep gasping groans of pleasure and the way his rigid body thrust his rock-hard cock powerfully up into me.

When she felt Grant was about to come Samantha put her hands on the floor behind herself and, taking her weight on her arms, arched her body - then, pushing herself slightly forwards, as she let Grant's cock slip out of her she held it in the slippery channel formed by her pouting pussy-lips.

The shots that followed were even more erotic than all those that had come before. Looking down through Samantha's eyes it was made to look as though the rearing mass of his cock had somehow become another part of her own body. From Grant's perspective, looking down along himself, the cock looked gigantic - the rigid, thickly veined shaft being partially enclosed by Samantha's swollen and moistly pink pussy - the bloated cock-head, glistening with a mixture of her juices and the clear drops of pre-cum that oozed from its tip, rearing against the back-drop formed by the mass of her curly, black pubic hair.

As we watched the powerful images I felt Chuck tensing, his cock opening me up even more as semen was pumped up into it from his overflowing balls below, every muscle in his body becoming taut, flexing as he thrust himself harder up into me.

By jerking her hips up and down Samantha was able to provide the final bit of stimulation Grant needed to actually climax and when, just a few seconds later he came, it was so explosively that the first thick gouts of semen shot high above them, splattering both their bodies as it fell, while Samantha urged many more, only slightly less powerful jets from his convulsing body.

Chuck came then too - as he threw back his head and his face was contorted by the intensity of what he was experiencing, deep, guttural cries broke from his throat and I felt his cock blast the first load high up into me. Then his entire body convulsed and his groans of pleasure grew even louder as he pumped, again and again and again, filling me to over-flowing.

As Samantha fell forwards, crushing their semen smeared bodies together I urged the final, weaker spurts from Chuck, watching the froth formed by what was leaking back out of me dribbling down over him.

When he had finished he reached for the remote control unit and turned off the film, telling me there was more but that he was so utterly drained that he'd rather keep the rest for another time together.

But I never did get to see it. He was killed in a light-plane crash only a week or two after that. Apparently he was looking at possible locations for a new movie and when coming down to land on a small, country landing-strip the plane hit some power-lines and the pilot, Chuck and another man were killed instantly. I often wonder what might have happened if he hadn't died - who knows, I might be a famous movie-star by now!

TO BE CONTINUED

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND

IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE

PLEASE DOYOUR BIT ANDVOTE!!!