Breeding my White Wife Ch. 06a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally when I pulled out of her and she started to drain I told her she was not done yet and not to clean up yet, she had to go out to the mail box and retrieve her clothing she had been wearing and was dropped off by the other Dave.

"What! Like this, you're kidding right?" was her reply.

"Nope, my sweet little cunt, you're dressed like the whore you are. You just walk down the sidewalk to the front of the house, the mail box is right there open it up and walk back - I do mean walk. Once you get the clothes, head to the shower and I will be right behind you."

So she buck up, opened the front door walked the 30 or so feet to the front of the house, opened the mail box, took out the clothes and walked back, right past me and up the stairs to the master bedroom. Believe me once I closed and locked the door I was right behind her.

While we showered she started telling me everything that was built up to the surprise. She asked repeatedly if I was mad at her but she thought I would enjoy the surprise, but she was clueless at the other Dave, his size are anything like that until it happened. Told me she was scared when she saw him naked which was in the foyer.

So I said how did you get ready for anal not knowing her was going to stretch you out.

"Well when Greg and Jake asked if I would be interested in doing this, at first I said no not without your permission. They had no problem with it and the night they were going to talk to you about it I called them off and said I wanted to surprise you. So they delayed it a day while the other Dave bought the outfit you saw me in so I would look properly slutty for you. When I got there Dave and Jake asked if I want anal with a facial at the end or a pussy pounding creampie or pounding with facial. I decided on Anal and facial. Dave 2 said okay babe well we need to prepare you since it will stretch you some."

"Some! It was like huge babe the hole he left when it pulled out." I responded

"It felt huge to me too, but I was so quivering I did not care. I just wanted his cum all over me at that point, not knowing it would literally be all over me."

"Well Duh, it is all over you, well it was. So how did he prep you babe"

"First he took me to the bathroom and had me strip, then he had this thing that looked like a rubber ball with a funnel on it, he called it a colon syringe - it was filled with warm soap water, it is not like an enema he explained as it does not go as deep. He explained this whole thing about the colon and all. Anyway he squirted in up into me and told me to sit and hold it in till the egg timer went off. It was set on five minutes. Let me tell that seem like for every. Soon as it went off I did my thing. He came back in with it refilled again and again he filled my colon up and said this time would be longer cause it was cleaner but needed to make sure. I waited and waited final the timer went off and again took care of things. He told me to shower and I did."

"No shit you went through allot for an ass fucking?" Was my reply to that.

"Oh there is more, he now had me get on all fours on the bed and stuff a butt plug into me and told to keep it in for 20 then we would go up a size we did that three times tell I felt like I was stuff with a fire plug."

"Wow that sounds so hot." I was now stroking myself and kissing at her neck as she talked as the multiple shower head sprayed us with nice soothing water.

"It was so hot being naked with my ass filled with a plug by a complete stranger knowing you would get to see it all from the time I arrived till I left since they were recording it. Stud boy is going to drop the CD off tonight for us to watch together later if you want."

From there we spent the rest of the day hanging together. We talked about the pending party in the next couple days. How she really felt about it and her worries. I had not brought up another thing. After Greg left I notice he had left and envelope that was label read after you and her or done playing. So while she got dressed I read it. It was simple, three of the members that had already been with her during the process of getting to the party yet to come, and petition the three bosses of the group for permission to see if she would like a regular black bull male. He had laid out their offers and told me to think about before even thinking about telling her. He did note that he understood I was not some cuckold sissy boy so that this may not be a direction to go.

Well the next you get with be part B of the last chapter which is the day of the party and the first hour of the party. The rest will come in parts as she finishes the parts. Instead of waiting for the whole thing in one shot I decided to release them this way.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories