Brooke Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or a video of the cheating part?"

Her eyes widened and Brooke said, "You would do that?"

"If it means being fucked by Bob, yes."

As she ate, I said, "But it would be much better if you were there and I know how we can do it. Plus, you can still have a video of the whole thing."

I outlined the plan and Brooke agreed to every part of it. All that remained was getting Bob to fall into the trap, but that would likely be quite easy.

It began with a text I sent to Bob's phone in which I pleaded to see him alone some evening after work. He replied it would have to be at my place, which was exactly what I was going to suggest anyway. We set the day and time. Then I gave the info to Brooke, who said she could easily tell Bob she had to work late that day. As she explained to me later, he seemed very pleased at that news.

The rest was simple. I hid a small video camera in the corner of my living room and told Brooke she would be hiding in the loft overlooking the area. As long as she kept quiet, he'd never know.

It wasn't worth dwelling on for very long, but I did wonder about the quirkiness of Bob and Brooke's relationship. They had evolved into a tedious marriage in which neither of them gave much consideration to the desires or needs of the other. Brooke ended up succumbing to my advances and, yet, retained enough feeling for Bob to allow the threesome to occur. Bob accepted his wife's involvement with another woman as long as he benefited. Then, he readily consented to meeting the other woman alone. If the evening went as planned, they hopefully would come away from it with all questions about each other erased and their desire for each other renewed. Plus, they might learn a few tricks along the way that they could use later...alone.

Bob arrived a few minutes late and I welcomed him into my place with a hug and small kiss. He seemed nervous to me at first, but relaxed as we sat on the couch and talked. I wore a knit top that buttoned all the way down and made sure plenty of cleavage showed. I also had on a pair of sweat pants that tied at the top. For his convenience, I decided against a bra or panties. His eyes were all over me from the beginning and I felt my pussy responding.

"I really enjoyed the night at your place," I told him. "I hope you weren't upset with Brooke for what she and I did."

"It took me by surprise, for sure," he replied. "But it was one of the more stimulating things I'd ever seen, as you might have been able to tell."

"Yes, I could tell. I'm glad you agreed to play along."

I spent the next few minutes walking around, resupplying the drinks and snacks, making sure I bent over every now and then to give him a view of my tits and ass. I didn't believe I had to do much teasing with Bob to get him to respond, and I was proven right when I was standing with my back to him very near the couch. I thought I heard him get up and then I felt his arms wrap around me.

"I love your body, Traci," he said with his face against my hair on one side.

I put my hands on his and said, "I'm glad. I like showing it to you."

He pulled me tighter against his body and moved his hands up to my tits. He massaged them through my shirt for a moment and then slid his fingers inside. As much as I enjoyed what he was doing and, hopefully, what he was about to do, my thoughts were with Brooke in the loft. She was behind us so I couldn't see that she was leaning out to get a better view with her hand already working its way onto her pussy. I was concerned about her for no reason.

Bob squeezed my nipples and I moaned, tilting my head back to him. He kissed my neck and I began to feel his erection against my ass.

"I want you to do anything you want," I said softly. "I'm all yours tonight, Bob."

"I want to make you cum until you beg me to stop, Traci."

He was unbuttoning my shirt.

"I'm not sure I'll ever want to stop."

Bob pulled my shirt off and spun me around, kissing me frantically while his hands grasped my tits. Then he lowered his head and sucked on my tits, sending jolts all the way down to my pussy. I reached out for his crotch and found his hard cock, gripping it the best I could through his pants. I managed to get his shirt off between kisses and started to work on his pants, but he was intent on getting me naked so I waited while he yanked down my sweatpants. I kicked them aside and let him hold and lick and suck nearly every inch of me.

By then I was desperate for his big cock and got away from him long enough to get him naked. As I expected, his cock was almost fully erect already and I wasn't sure how long I could put off letting him put it inside me.

But I wanted to put on a show for the camera and for Brooke, so I reached over to the table and put some salsa on my finger while Bob watched. Then I spread it over his cock, looked up at him with a smile, and slowly began to lick it off. I didn't think it was possible for him to get any harder, but each lick seemed to make it happen. Soon, I had him between my lips and onto my tongue, lowering my head until I felt him on the back of my throat. He started to rock back and forth and I matched his rhythm with a prolonged blowjob.

Brooke had her jeans open and was rubbing her clit at a pretty good pace. If I had been next to her I probably would have warned her to slow down, there was going to be a lot more to see, yet.

At the first taste of precum seeping from Bob's cock, I stood up and let him hold me.

He told me, "I want to fuck you now. I can't wait any longer."

He sat on the couch and put his arms out, inviting me to sit on his lap. My eyes were locked onto his immense cock as I went to him and I let my pussy rub against it while I settled into place. I was leaning slightly forward and Bob pinched my nipples, knowing what it did to me. I withheld a yelp and lifted myself so I could put the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy.

I already knew what it was going to be like to feel him slide inside of me. Still, I gasped as I lowered myself and he pushed up. My eyes were closed and my mouth was open silently until I felt my ass on his lap.

"Oh my God that feels so good," I finally sighed. "Now fuck me, Bob."

With his hands on my hips, he did just that. I was so wet and ready for him we quickly were fucking at a speed that normally would have made me cum in a minute. But as we were both getting closer, he put his hands on my ass and told me, "Wrap your legs around my waist."

With that, he stood up, supporting me with his arms as my legs gripped his body. I put my arms around his neck and we stood, his cock never ceasing to fuck me. I moaned with delight, never having felt anything as sensual as what we were doing.

"Harder, Bob. Fuck me harder!"

After another minute, he carried me over to a long coffee table that I used mostly to throw magazines onto. To my surprise, he laid me on it and continued to fuck me as I clung to the wooded edges. He was on his knees, thrusting that huge cock into me as fast as he could. He leaned down to suck on my tits and I knew my orgasm was near.

But he wasn't ready, yet.

"Get on your hands and knees, Traci."

He pulled out and I gladly obeyed. With my legs spread, he slammed back into me from behind and the fucking began again. He put his hands on my tits and I reached down for my clit.

"Almost there," I warned him.

"Cum for me, Traci. I want to hear you."

My entire body seemed to be filled with tremors, from my tits to my pussy.

"God, yes Bob! Harder!"

I thought he would shove me off the table with the force of his thrusts.

"Now! Now!" I cried out. "Ohhhhhh fuck!"

I came loud and long. My hair flew back and forth as I shook my head with the power of my orgasm. Midway through, Bob came with an animalistic grunt and shot after shot of cum poured into my pussy. I begged him to keep fucking me, in spite of his prediction I would beg him to stop. But he couldn't cum anymore and we rested with my head on the table and his body leaning on my ass, his cock still hard inside me.

"Jesus, Traci. You're pretty good for someone who likes women."

I giggled and said, "There are advantages to both."

He eventually let me off the table and we fell onto the couch together. Above us, Brooke had somehow successfully postponed her own orgasm, but was only half dressed and well beyond horny. Her turn would come soon enough.

Bob and I stayed naked and my heart raced at what I knew was about to happen. Yes, I was still comprehensive, but cautiously optimistic the night would be successful. Fifteen minutes passed before it happened and Brooke told me later she was making sure Bob was at least a little recovered from his session with me.

From off to our side, walking out of a hallway came Brooke completely nude. Bob was definitely shocked, but showed no signs of being the least bit embarrassed. Perhaps Brooke's smile and look of playfulness helped.

"That was fun to watch," she said, approaching her husband and me.

"You saw it?"

"The whole thing. I loved the coffee table part."

Bob was standing and Brooke went straight into his arms.

He said, "We should try that at home sometime."

As they kissed, I saw Bob getting hard again. This was going to work, for sure.

"Unless Brooke cheated on us up there in the loft," I said. "she should be pretty horny. What do you say we take care of that, Bob?"

"Together, I hope."

"Absolutely," I told him.

He put Brooke on her back on the couch and I went straight to her tits while he got between her legs. Bob and I needed a few more minutes to recover so we spent considerable time working over her tits and clit. She was writhing and pleading for Bob to fuck her. I looked down and damn if his cock wasn't huge again. He was quickly becoming an idol of mine as I saw him more and more as a fucking machine.

It was great fun watching him climb on top of her and plunge his cock deep inside her pussy. Brooke's legs encircled his waist and I continued to suck on her tits while they fucked. In time, I backed off and just watched as they rolled together, nearly falling off the couch on more than one occasion. Of course, Brooke came first, but that worked because I'm pretty sure she came multiple times, crying out loudly the entire time. Bob joined her just as she was finishing and the entire scene was fantastic to watch. I was sure that part of the video would be a favorite of theirs.

Bob wouldn't leave that night without being allowed to watch Brooke and I make each other cum at least once. Somehow, he managed to shower us both with loads of cum at the end.

Most importantly, they were becoming a sexually obsessed couple once again and I was reaping the rewards. The future looked bright for the three of us, as I would soon find out.

12