Buds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reality of what I'd done hit me with full force. I'd swallowed Dalton's cum. I sucked him off and ate his load.

My own dick stiffened before bursting in my sweats. The warm stain spread rapidly while I withered in the floor.

****

I stood up from my desk and stretched. For whatever reason, I checked the time on my phone as if the display on my computer could have been wrong. I confirmed it was the end of the day and grabbed my water bottle. One last fill up before leaving for the day seemed like a good idea. I made sure to lock my computer and headed out of the door into the hall.

People were already leaving. I waved bye to several of my coworkers as I made my way through the office. I found the water cooler and loosened the cap on my giant bottle. Right as I started to fill it up, I felt my phone vibrate twice in my pocket. I checked the screen, offering a few farewells to more coworkers passing by.

I grinned when I saw the message, then shook my head and hunkered over the picture that was attached. Glancing over my shoulder, I sent a quick message back and stuffed the phone back into my pocket away from prying eyes.

I did so just in time. A heavy hand clapped onto my back. I turned to find Ronnie, who had his bag slung over his shoulder and a big smile on his face.

"What's up, buddy?" Ronnie said.

"Oh, hey man," I greeted him.

"You mean you're not still at your desk having to be reminded that it's time to go?" He said still grinning.

I shook my head. "Nah, not on a Friday."

Ronnie pointed his finger at me.

"Speaking of which," he said, "a few of us are gonna head to Patty's later on, grab something to eat and maybe hit up a bar afterwards. Tell me you are in?"

Ronnie cocked his head to the side and gave me a hopeful, inquisitive expression. I shook my head and offered him a polite smile.

"Not this weekend, man," I answered. "Thanks for the offer. I'm headed up to my friend's place for the weekend. He's been wanting to get together for a few weeks now."

Ronnie's eyebrows lifted. "A friend? You mean you have a life outside of this place?"

I snickered. "Yeah. He's a bud from college. We were roommates. We used to do all kinds of nerdy things together."

Ronnie nodded. "That's where the card tournaments and comic book conventions come in, huh?"

I finished filling my water bottle and shook my head.

"You have no idea," I told him. "There were dozens of us nerds. Maybe even hundreds."

Ronnie leaned his head to the side. "I'm so jealous."

I laughed at the level of sarcasm in his voice.

"Seriously, have fun, Ian," he told me, giving me another pat on the arm. "Maybe we'll get you next weekend."

"Definitely."

Ronnie waved to me as he headed down the hall to the elevators. I snapped the lid back on my bottle and returned to my office to grab my things. Already another message was vibrating in my pocket. I rolled my eyes with a grin, already knowing what I'd find. The frequency of Dalton's texts had increased all week long. I swiped open the screen and stared at the obscene thread of messages he'd been filling my phone with. The wall of images and GIFs was ridiculous. I could only imagine how much he'd been surfing the web the past few days alone.

The drive was only about an hour, but it felt like an eternity. I didn't even stop at my apartment. I had left straight from work and pulled onto the interstate. There was a nervous chill that would not thaw in my chest. Maybe that was a good thing. It meant that I was still excited, and for a loner that didn't go out much, that made the weekend worth looking forward to in the midst of a busy work schedule.

Dalton lived in a huge apartment complex in the city, the kind that had its own parking garage. My phone had vibrated a few more times on the trip, and even on my way up the elevator to the floor he lived on. I ignored them. I didn't need them. The weekend was here. I exited the elevator into a lush hallway and made my way to Dalton's door.

As usual, his apartment was unlocked. I let myself in unannounced and hung my coat on the hooks beside the door. Dalton wasn't in the living room or kitchen area. That much I could tell from a quick glance around. He hadn't bothered with much housecleaning, though the apartment still looked as tidy as a single twenty something year could hope for. I spotted a shirt on the couch, and a pair of socks under the coffee table in the living room. It made me grin. He sure hadn't changed much.

I made my way toward Dalton's huge bedroom, knowing I'd find him there. Before I entered, I tried to calm my nerves and fight away the excited chill in my chest. It was pointless. I was here. I knew that I might as well accept that the time I'd been waiting for all week long had arrived.

I pushed open the door the rest of the way and looked toward the huge bed. Dalton was there, and his head turned away from the massive screen on the wall to lock eyes with me.

I let out a rush of air from my lungs and chuckled nervously. It was quite the scene.

The enormous TV on the wall was an impressive display in high definition. I shouldn't have been so surprised to see the tangle of wet bodies on the screen, but the fact that there were already lewd videos playing caught me pleasantly off guard. The shades were drawn and the curtains were pulled shut, and the room was lit by RGB strips that ran beneath the bed, behind the TV, and along the wall where it met the ceiling. The pulsating LED lighting actually lit the room very well, casting a warm colorful glow across everything, tickling certain memories deep in the back of my mind. Dalton was there, equipped with a grin just for me as soon as I entered the room.

Dalton was naked.

His satin sheets were pulled up to his waist and covered much of what there was to see, but he was hiding nothing really. I could tell by the way the sheets hugged his form, especially near his thighs, that he was as bare below the waist as he was outside of the covers. Clearly, he was ready for my arrival, and already prepped for the occasion. Dalton sat up in the bed, reclining on his elbows and showing me a grin that made goosebumps crawl across my skin.

"I guess you still drive like a granny?" Dalton teased as I stepped into the room.

I stood there admiring the inviting scene with my hands on my hips, my smile mirroring the one Dalton wore.

"Dude," I started, "you have got to cut back on the texting. Especially while I'm at work."

Dalton scrunched up his face with a dose of sarcasm.

"You didn't like them?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and began pulling my shoes from my feet.

"If the wrong person is in my office when I open a text and sees the ridiculous shit you send me, it's gonna cause me problems," I explained with a smile.

Dalton shrugged. "I could start labeling them not safe for work?"

I shook my head. "Not safe doesn't even describe it."

Dalton chuckled. "Did I miss the mark with any of them? I mean, you like big naturals and anal stuff, right?"

I pulled the shirt over my head and flung it into the floor. I moved toward the bed, trying to challenge myself with staring anywhere other than the outline in the satin sheets ahead of me. I even thought I could see the round head beneath the fabric at Dalton's thighs.

"Don't ever send that stuff to my work computer," I warned him.

He made a face. "I might be a pervert but I'm not stupid."

I unfastened my belt, staring right at my friend and trying to steady my breathing.

"Did you... do anything?" He asked me.

"No," I said, giving him a bored expression. "Regardless of how much wild porn you sent me."

Dalton nodded and made a face, feigning admiration.

"Good," he said. "I guess this will be fair, then."

I stepped out of my pants and stood there in my briefs, unable to hide my excitement if I wanted to. I saw Dalton's eyes drop. I thought I could see his tongue wiggling deep behind his lips as he stared.

I lifted my hands and let them fall.

"So, how do we do this?" I asked him. I motioned toward Dalton. "Clearly, we aren't wasting any time."

Dalton shrugged.

"Well," he said, "I was... thinking of a number between sixty and seventy."

He was trying to suppress a naughty grin and was failing. I felt the fabric of my briefs stretch even more. My eyes inevitably fell to the shape that deformed the satin sheets draped over his lower body.

"Just like that?" I asked him.

"Why not?"

I could try to play coy if I wanted to. Dalton knew better. This moment had been in the forefront of my mind all week long, and he knew exactly what he was doing sending those messages every single day. I was here now, and I didn't have to act or put on anymore. I mentally accepted what he was suggesting, and hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my briefs, then shoved them to my ankles.

My dick bounced free, pointing the way toward the bed. I saw Dalton bristle in the bed, his eyes darting right toward my crotch. I didn't stand there and prolong things any further. I stepped out of my underwear and rounded the edge of the massive bed. I saw the tent that had formed in Dalton's sheets. I leaned in, grabbed a handful of satin, and tugged the entire thing into the floor.

Dalton's naked body was fully exposed. His cock jumped excitedly, nodding and beckoning to me. I stared at it as if it were the first time all over again, admiring just how fat the tip was atop a straining hard shaft. Somehow it seemed bigger, thicker, and more full of energy. Maybe that was my polluted mind playing tricks on me. In any case, my memory didn't do that dick justice. It was always so much better to be greeted by the real live thing than to dwell on memories of weekends past.

I looked at Dalton, giving him a single nod from the edge of the bed. His eyes were still darting up and down my naked body.

"What are the stakes?" I asked him.

Dalton smiled.

"What else?" He said. "I get to tell you what to do all weekend while you're here."

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Because you're going to last?" I said. "If I remember correctly, last time you blew when I stuck my finger--"

"Let's not dwell in the past," Dalton blurted. "It's a whole new day."

I nodded, my eyes falling to the cock standing at his crotch. It was bare, hairless and inviting. Saliva pooled on my tongue just thinking of what was to come.

I didn't delay any longer. I lifted a knee and climbed into the bed beside my naked friend. He adjusted accordingly, turning on his side to allow me space and to offer himself to me. I positioned myself opposite of him, shifting onto my side so that my head was pointing toward his feet. His stiff cock still jutted out at me, and my eyes locked onto the prize that I'd waited all week for.

I scooted close, bringing my hips toward Dalton's head, and his toward mine.

"No cheating," I heard Dalton say. "Keep your finger to yourself."

I snickered, then wove my arms through his legs, grabbing a handful of his thighs and his ass. Hairy legs and a freshly shaven hairless cock were now right in front of my face. An arm wound its way over my hips and a hand slid up my thigh to squeeze at my bare ass.

I didn't care if I came first. I didn't care if Dalton loaded my throat with cum. I actually wanted to lay here for hours and fall into a zombified state with his dick buried in my head. I stared at it. That head still looked so round and thick. I was amazed that I'd ever been able to fasten my lips around the thing.

I opened my mouth and accepted the cock inside. Immediately I sank into a state of bliss. I felt the wet warmth envelope my own dick below. The two of us scooted even closer on the velvety sheets, our bodies locking together and our cocks jabbing deeper into one another's mouths. I was staring at the dark crease of Dalton's ass cheeks. I saw them clench, and felt the firm flesh in my mouth pushing deeper. I thrust my hips, squeezed my ass tight, and forced my hard dick into the bearded lips down below.

I forced my head inward until I smelled that warm, musky scent of Dalton's crotch. I pushed my nose right down into the flesh of his balls. My eyes rolled into my head. My body relaxed. I felt my cock prod the back of his throat.

I hoped neither of us ever won.