Campground Managers: Good Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe looked it over.

"Pretty ritzy. It's definitely something dad would buy. They weren't even waiting for the end of the path. You know what?"

"What?"

"Fuck me on it!"

I flipped the sleeping bag in the air to spread it on the ground. The next thing spread was Chloe waiting for my cock in her. We began to fuck each other. With the rocks, the trees, the birds singing, the hot sun on my ass, it got pretty hectic on the hill. The young woman knew how to fuck and loved to cum. Her 30 guys over spring break was no longer a surprise to me.

I had made her cum and we were at one of those points where couples talk a little bit before the grand finale.

"Do you think your wife every fucks blacks?"

"Never thought about it. Knowing her it wouldn't be a problem. Why?"

"I caught my Mom at it a while back. She's kind of the fat white woman that attracts blacks."

"And, you?"

"A few times. They have no technique. They put it in and shove it in and out like some animal. Size matters, but I can get that from a black dildo and I know where my good spots are."

"You have a black dildo?"

"Yes. Every young woman should have a dildo."

"What about the black guy thing for you?"

"I kind of fell into that social justice shit. I don't owe black people any thing because my dad is rich."

I was back to kissing titties and along her neck. I give her a poke to keep our motors running when something stepped on the gas. The woman is spectacular when she orgasms. I lost another load up her cunt.

"You are on protection, aren't you?"

"Why? Did you think I wanted to have your baby?"

"It would be a perfect kid."

We both laughed. We dressed, rolled up the sleeping bag, put it by the tree and walked back to the RV's. Walking side buy side we attracted the attention of no one. Chloe's dad was with the boys and I found Laura on the phone in the RV.

"Arnie's going to be here tomorrow."

"Good enough!"

I gave a quick thought of her sitting there primed with a rich guy's cum inside her. Then looked out to see Chloe sitting with her family with my cum in her nestled deep in her young snatch.

The switch off happened after bedtime again with the other two on the sleeping bag under the stars and Me and Chloe romping happily in my bed.

The next morning things were in neutral while we awaited Arnie's visit. The campground had gained some population as 6 campers now dotted the spaces. Arnie pulled into space 2 like he owned it. We met in his RV to talk about general rules and practices. It was a pretty good get acquainted talk as Arnie kept eyeing my wife and her giving him plenty to look at.

When Arnie said he would set up our computer for entering bills, our hours, and direct deposit I told him that would be Laura's job that I would go make a round of the campground.

I checked the trash cans and around the dumpster, then the toilets. As I headed to check the path Chloe joined me. Again, with our age difference and her appearing to be some mid-high school girl no one gave it a thought or second glance. When we got to the bend in the river where her dad and my wife had the hidden sleeping bag Chloe wanted to go up the hill to use it.

"I don't know, Sweetie. The boss is here. I'd better get back to finish up with him."

"Come on. You can make me cum in 2 minutes ... 5 minutes tops!"

I looked up the hill where the sleeping bag was. Shit! There was no way I could turn her down. She was right. I didn't put a timer on it, but I just got a good start when she was busting it loose.

"Wow! We need to speed fuck more often!" She exclaimed.

I shook my head as we redressed while wondering if she really got off. From the usual man standpoint I got mine. I walked her back. I needed to get back to the meeting.

I grabbed the RV door and walked right in expecting my wife and Arnie to be sitting at the table discussing business. I should have given it a second thought, maybe peeked through the secret window. I worried about how long I had been gone. I looked right at our bed to see Laura spread eagle with her legs in the air and Arnie between them happily pumping away.

After trying to catch her at for 15 years we had our first face to face confrontation. Laura was kicking wildly trying to get Arnie off her. The only way out was past me. Both stood there naked. Arnie was decent enough about getting caught. My wife was angry.

"God damn it, Bob. You just can't walk in on me like that."

"If you want to finish don't let me stop you."

God damn it, Bob. Errrrrrr! Not funny.

I waited outside while they got dressed.

Arnie came out and apologized.

"I was going to spend the night, but I guess I better move on."

"She's done this for years, Arnie. Just has just never been caught in the act. I owe you for that. You're the third guy she's fucked behind my back since we've been here."

"Oh, my God. I had no idea"

"She wasn't near the conquest you thought. Stick around. No hard feelings. Maybe you'll get to finish what you started."

He went into his camper. I went in to see what my wife had to say.

"I guess you are sorry, sorry you finally got caught. How are you planning to deny you fucking around on me this time?"

"I guess I can't, but you knew. You know me. I like to fuck men."

"All the evidence would be there and you would yell and deny everything. Try to turn it around on me."

"I think we should have a open marriage. Get some kind of signal so you won't walk in on me again."

"Open marriage? I think you've been in an open marriage all along."

"Maybe I can give you a heads up when I have something planned."

"Heads up?"

"I'd know. Sometimes you're just too close around to where I can't fuck a guy without getting caught."

"Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?"

"Well, you could fuck another woman if you wanted to. I saw how that woman with the little kids looked at you. You probably could have fucked her."

I put my head down for a moment, then looked up at her.

"What makes you think that I want to be you?"

That was priceless. The Queen of Cock didn't even know she had been cheated on. I let her stew for a bit.

"Why don't you raid something from the freezer and we can have Arnie over for dinner?"

"You're sure?"

"Sure, go over and ask him. Maybe you can finish what you started."

"You're okay with that?"

"Yes, I'm okay with that."

I checked around the park until Chloe saw me and followed me down the river trail.

"I caught them just now. Our boss and my wife. Fucking in our bed."

"Oh, Jesus. That must have been hard on you."

"Not really. More of a relief."

Her arms went around my neck and we kissed. I wasn't even sure we were far enough down the path not to be seen. I wanted to fuck her more than anything. We stepped up our pace as we neared the hidden sleeping bag. We made up for the 5 minute fuck and didn't worry about a time frame.

When I got back Laura was starting to cook the meal. Arnie was sitting at the dining nook. Somehow a conversation started and things went fine. My wife would give Arnie some looks from time to time. I hadn't seen her that bubbly in a long time.

After the meal we watched the news together. A game show came on and my wife was leaning on Arnie. From her shoulder movement her hand had to on his dick under the table. That went on a few minutes.

"Honey. I'm going to take Arnie to bed and fuck him."

"Fine ... fuck him right here if you want."

"Seriously? Right in front of you?"

"Really ... go at it!"

"Okay."

I didn't expect her to accept the challenge when she tossed her clothes towards our bed and bent over the dinette with her face pretty much in front of me. Arnie wasn't so daring, but with his cock in his hand he stepped in behind her and pushed his cock up her cunt.

They began to fuck. It's strange to watch your wife's face while she fucks another man. Arnie behind her working it in and out completed the picture of strangeness. I could see his cock pull out although I couldn't see it actually in her. The dinette was a little wobbly with them fucking on it. I scooted out and climbed into the RV driver's seat and spun it around to watch.

The view was perfect to their fucking. I was looking right at her taking it in the cunt and him pushing as deep as he could go. In a balance of making it last because her husband was watching offset by the fact I truly was watching they showed off for about 20 minutes. He pulled his cock out. Cum splattered to our vinyl floor.

Some program came on and found us all three watching together. Arnie excused himself stating that it had been a long day. I was thinking about Chloe's dad fucking her later. I could mess that up.

"Why don't you go with him? Maybe go at it another couple of times."

"Really? You don't mind?" My wife giggled.

Of course they went. It was the beginning of a summer of my wife creeping into some stranger's RV and fucking through the night. For me, I'd fuck anything attractive that was interested. I guess I was a slut for the summer, too.

I went out to look for Chloe. She was looking for me, afraid I was tied up for the night. I explained everything that had happened.

"Why don't you divorce her and get some young pretty thing?"

"Oh, are you proposing to me?."

"Hell, no! My whole life is ahead of me." She teased.

"What I thought!"

"Seriously, divorce her."

"Not good advice. You see I owned a business that someone else wanted. They offered me $2 million to walk away. I held out and got 2.2 mil. This job is an unexpected hobby. If we divorce she takes a million with her."

"With that kind of money you could have her killed."

"That kind of money is the reason people kill. Police know that. And, you still wouldn't marry me."

"I'm not going to marry you. You cheat on your wife!"