Car Accident Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I heard Madame's car approaching. I rushed to the door and assumed my kneeling position, waiting for her entrance. When the door opened, I bowed down to the ground and kissed Madame's red pumps. She gave me a friendly kick on the face.

- Good afternoon Madame! Your wish is my command! I eagerly said.

- Hi slave! She said and quickly went towards the couch.

I waited for her to get comfortable and knelt in front of her divine feet. She lazily offered me her feet and I kissed her red pumps, before gently pulling them off. Her feet had this familiar smell, Madame's smell, that I could now distinguish among many others.

Taking her feet in my hands I softly kissed each one of her beautiful toes and quietly asked.

- What is your wish, Madame?

- Massage my feet, slave. They are so tired!

I sat cross legged in front of her. She placed her feet on my lap. I started massaging her feet, gently pulling each toe, to relieve the stress. I was so careful not to cause any discomfort to Madame. As I was working at her feet, she asked me:

- Did Clara come to pick the bike?

- Yes Madame, she came around noon.

- Did she stay long?

- About three hours, Madame...

Madame wanted to know all the details about Miss Clara's visit. I was only too eager to comply. She was carefully listening, asking me to fill any details, if needed. She ordered me to describe every moment of Miss Clara's visit. I was answering her questions, still massaging her feet, throwing gentle kisses on her toes from time to time. When I finished my report, she said:

- So Clara was quite demanding, she said meaningfully.

- I was only trying to obey your orders, Madame. I'm sorry if I offended you.

- It's OK. I was the one to tell you to keep her happy anyway. But she must understand that you are not a house slave. You are MY slave. Anyway, I'll clear things up next time I meet her.

- Thank you ever so much for your kindness, Madame! I sincerely said.

- And what an idea to use you as a human carpet! She laughed. People are so imaginative these days, she added. In fact an idea just came to my mind. Clara was right in a way. A slave is not only a servant. A slave can be anything his mistress wishes. Even a piece of furniture. I want to try something. Bring me the remote control and lie down, face up, your feet touching the edge of the couch. Her voice was excited.

I brought her the remote control and assumed my position as ordered. She switched the TV on and instructed me:

- Now, I want you to pull your feet towards your body, raise your knees, feet still on the ground.

I did as I was told and she stood up. She came next to me and sat on my belly, resting her back on my raised knees. She lazily stretched her left leg to one side on my head, while she planted her right foot on my face. Her sole covered most of my face, her heel resting on my lips.

- Now raise your arms and turn your palms outwards, facing up. And hold still!

As soon as I raised my arms, she rest her hands on my palms. Now I got the idea! Madame turned me into a human arm chair! My legs supported her back, my hands became her arm rest, while my face was her foot stool! Madame was so intuitive! Madame was so clever!

I could smell her sole through my squashed nose, breathing her foot aroma.

- What do you think, slave? She asked, raising her foot from my face.

- I'm so happy to please you Madame! I said choking air. I'm here to obey.

- Indeed you are! She agreed and planted her right foot heavily on my face again. By the way, while you're down there, why don't you lick my heel. It's a kind of massage and anyway my feet need cleaning. Start doing your duties

I opened my mouth, and her heel almost entered it through the weight of the foot. I sucked as much as I could, using my tongue to support her heel and give it a soft massage. Madame had so tasty feet! After some time, she started slightly moving her foot back and forth on my face, giving me the opportunity to lick her sole from heel to toes. She then changed feet, offering me her left foot for relax- licking. She totally ignored me watching TV. She finally said:

- You make a comfortable arm chair, slave! She laughed. I wonder what else can you be for me. I never had a chair lick my feet before! She joked.

She then moved her arms from my supporting hands and put both her feet on my face, ordering me to massage them while I was licking her heels.

She sat there watching TV for almost half an hour, during which I was her arm chair and relax foot licker. She didn't pay any attention to me, actually treating me as a piece of furniture. I was in great agony, trying to breath with Madame sitting on my belly, her feet on my face. But I was really happy I was able to keep her satisfied. That's all I wanted.

Finally she stood up and sat on the couch.

- You make a nice arm chair, slave! But I really need something to eat and go to sleep. I'm so tired!

- Certainly Madame! I eagerly replied and crawled to her feet, kneeling in front of her waiting orders.

- I'll have my dinner now. She said

I rushed to the kitchen and put her dinner on a dish, and came back to server her. She was now sitting by the dinner table, waiting. I served her dinner, poured her some wine and patiently waited kneeling by her feet.

- Why don't you clean my feet while I'm eating. I'm so tired, I want to go to sleep as soon as possible.

- Of course Madame! I replied.

I went underneath the table, in front of her feet. As usually, I took her feet in my hands and placed many kisses on them, to show her my obedience and total submission. I then started licking her feet clean, staring from her divine toes, going on to the soles, the heels, finishing up with her shapely ankles. I was now devouring her foot taste, smelling every part of her foot, making sure it was properly cleaned.

My mouth tasted so familiar by now.

- You lick my feet nicely, Madame remarked. I think you are really dedicated to your duties and myself. Maybe sometime I'll let you even kiss my knees. But not yet. You have a long way to go, slave! She added.

- Thank you very much Madame for your concern! I politely said. It's the greatest honor for me to be allowed to attend to your divine feet. I'll always be your humble slave. Your wish is my command, Madame! I added and kissed her feet again.

- Don't stop now! I like you kissing my feet. It makes me feel so powerful! And it makes you so insignificant! Kiss my feet slave, until I tell you to stop. She said and presented me with her stretched toes.

I did as I was told, continually kissing her beautiful feet, as Madame had her dinner. Her pink painted toenails, now properly cleaned, were so shiny and inviting. My lips kept pressing her soft skin, placing countless kisses on her feet. Madame didn't say anything. She was only pointing down from time to time, showing me the part of her foot I was to kiss.

When she finished dinner, she went back to the living room to watch TV, ordering me to follow. She sat on the couch, pointing at her feet. I eagerly dropped to my knees, took them in my hands again and went on kissing.

It was almost midnight, when she ordered me to stop and put her slippers on. I was then ordered to follow her upstairs to her bedroom.

I helped her undress, without letting me see her naked (as always) and she sat on the side of the bed, waiting for her good night worship.

As usual, I removed her slippers and placed my hands as foot mats, while I started kissing her feet again.

- I'm your humble slave Madame! Your wish is my command! I was saying between kisses.

She placed her left foot on my head, while leaving me with her right for kissing. Finally she pushed me away with both her feet, making me loose my balance and momentarily falling to the floor.

- Now go, slave! I wish to sleep. She said and lied down under the bed sheets.

- Your humble slave bids you goodnight Madame! I said and quietly left her room, closing the door behind me.

I went downstairs to collect the dishes, have something to eat and clean the kitchen. When everything was in order, I went to the living room and picked Madame's shoes. I went upstairs, put her shoes in place and went to my room to get some rest. I undresses and lied down. Today was a busy day, I thought. I learnt so many things. I was so tired, but satisfied at the same time. My whole body was aching but I didn't mind. Somehow I was to learn to live with pain. It was part of my work as Madame's slave. No time to think. I said to my self. Time to get some rest. I really needed it. Tomorrow was surely going to be another busy day...

12