Casualty of Chance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water spraying down from the showerhead was hitting Kelli square in the chest as she reclined backwards against Rico, allowing him to freely wash her hair. The juices in Kelli's pussy mixed with the beads of water cascading down her body until the clear and aromatic mixture dripped like dew from the swollen folds of her vagina.

All 10 of Rico's fingers continued to do their work on Kelli's scalp for another minute or so before she felt them gradually work their way down the back of her neck before settling in the center of her back. Feeling Rico gently nudge her head and upper torso forward, directly into the jets of falling water, Kelli opened her eyes slightly and looked down to see all the suds from her head swirl steadily down the drain.

Rico felt his balls throb seeing the way Kelli looked bent over in front of him with her pink pussy exposed between her creamy white thighs. Unable to resist the overwhelming urge burning inside him, Rico reached down and grabbed the same cock he'd just allowed Kelli to suck to completion a few minutes earlier and aimed it directly between her legs from behind. Watching as Kelli planted her palms against the front wall of the stall, it was clear to him the married woman understood what was about to happen.

Lurching forward, Rico penetrated Kelli's vagina, staking his claim as the only man besides her Husband since her wedding night to ever take his place inside her vaginal temple.

"OOOOWWWWWWAAAHHHHH," Kelli's voice quickly pierced the foggy mist, even droning out the whooshing sound of the shower.

"What are you doing to the girl?" Rico heard Gerald ask from the other side of the curtain.

"Just getting her ready for you," Rico laughed back to his friend before grabbing Kelli's soaking wet waist with both hands and driving his cock forward full bore.

"GOODDDAAAHHHH" Kelli's gushed, the sound of her fingertips screeching on the slick surface of the shower stall echoing through the entire motel room.

Rico fucked Kelli doggystyle for several minutes as the shower rained straight down on her bent back. Kelli's freshly washed red hair clinging to her cheeks and neck each time Rico smashed into her behind, every morsel of her kneeling body held on for dear life as she absorbed his cock deep into her womb.

Having busted his initial nut a few minutes earlier, Rico knew he could pretty much fuck Kelli for as long as he wanted to without another release. Kelli wouldn't be so fortunate. The combined forces of the shower cascading down on her back like millions of tiny needles along with Rico's bulging cock slicing incessantly through her tight cunt became too much for the naked mother of two to handle. By the time the head of Rico's pistoning shaft had slammed into her g-spot for the nearly a minute straight, she had no choice but to cum.

""UUUHHH..UUHHHHH.... UUHHAAHHHHHHHHHH," the married nurse choked and coughed, her voice rising and falling each time Rico shifted his thrusting angle even slightly into her spastic womb.

Standing on the other side of the curtain Gerald simply waited, stroking his cock to full erection in the meantime as he listened to Kelli's orgasmic screams tear through the hazy and humid bathroom. He could see the shower curtain literally vibrating with life as the two bodies in the tub thrashed and grinded together. Gerald even got a little wet himself from the castoff of water being tossed over the curtain rod from the two bodies colliding. Finally Gerald heard Rico turn the shower off a few seconds before his long time friend pulled the curtain back.

"WOW," was about all the nearly 300 pound man could manage as he stared at the human wreckage in the stall.

Rico's chest and forehead was beaded with a combination of shower water and sweat and his erect cock, visibly encased with a thick layer of Kelli's vaginal froth, aimed straight out from his crotch like a third arm. When Gerald lowered his gaze down to Kelli, he could see she was on her hands and knees on the floor of the tub at Rico's feet, her shoulders and arms quivering each time she tried to breathe.

"Let's get her up," Rico said softly, taking the dry towel Gerald handed him. "I need to go grab something and she needs a few seconds to recover anyway."

"What you got in mind?" Gerald asked.

"I think you know," Rico grinned back as he dried himself off. "Just sit down there on the edge of the tub and get her up on your lap..I'll be right back."

A gleam sparkled through Gerald's large brown eyes as he stepped aside and allowed Rico to exit the bathroom for the moment. Reaching down to help Kelli up, Gerald wrapped a dry towel around the drenched and spent woman and helped her step out of the tub. Gerald could feel Kelli wince in his arms each time she took a step and decided to be very delicate in drying her off. Rubbing the towel between Kelli's thighs, Gerald felt his already erect cock bob through the air seeing the sparkling pink bloom of the naked woman's vaginal lips sprout out from the thick, reddish pelt of pubic hair protecting them.

"That's gonna be quite a trophy to take," Gerald thought to himself as he sat his huge body down on the edge of the tub.

Keeping the towel wrapped around Kelli, Gerald continued to nuzzle her dry as he helped her down on his lap, the whole time listening to Rico fumble through his belongings out in the bedroom.

"Found it yet?" Gerald hollered out to him.

A few seconds later Rico finally returned with his can of extra thick shaving cream.

"Yeah.....Open her up," Rico told his friend as he steadily shook the can back and forth in his right hand.......

Part 3 is on the way.

12