Catholic School Mom's - Basketball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her next orgasm was small; it built to a bigger one, a few minutes later. And finally, a few minutes after that, as my balls started to boil, Kate screamed and bucked her ass into my dick.

"Fill my slut ass with your cum," she begged as I pumped my jizz into her hole.

Exhausted, I climbed into bed, pulled the covers around Kate and me and drifted off to sleep.

I hold basketball practice on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 7:00 until 8:30. Following practice, I lock myself in the gym alone and workout until 10:00. I run sprints, shoot baskets and for the final hour, I practice my karate katas. It's an exhausting workout and when I finish, I'm completely soaked with sweat.

On the Wednesday following my evening with Kate, I was finishing up my workout. As I stood in the corner of the gym, I stripped off my sweat soaked tee shirt and began to towel dry myself.

My heart skipped a beat as a voice called out, "Nice butt."

I whirled around and was startled to see a woman in the bleachers. I quickly recognized her as Mary Lawless, the cheerleaders coach and a seventh grade mom.

Mary is an attractive, outgoing and very friendly thirty four year old divorced woman. She has blond highlighted hair that hangs past her shoulders, dark piercing eyes and a body that men would crawl over glass to get a piece of.

She's 5'8", barely 100 lbs and a size zero. She sports surgically enhanced DD cup tits that arrive in a room ten minutes before she does. Her tiny waist rounds out into a small, round, tight ass.

The other moms at Our Lady of Perpetual Hope call her the "cartoon figure" mother. But I would guess most of the dads have jerked off, thinking of her mammoth breasts.

I walked toward her and said, "Jesus, Mary! You scared the shit out of me."

As I got closer I continued, "How long have you been here?"

"Just a few minutes. I stopped by to get your opinion."

Before I could ask what opinion she needed, I blurted, "What the heck are you wearing?"

I noticed the blue knee socks and black paten leather shoe's first as her feet rested on the bleacher seat in front of her. She also had on a blue plaid skirt and white blouse. The blouse was unbuttoned deep into her cleavage and the remainder was tied into a knot below her tits. Mary's hair was done-up in pig tails.

Mary smiled at me and answered, "It's my Halloween costume. I'm going as a slutty Catholic school girl. I wanted your opinion on how I look?"

I'm rarely at a loss for words, but as I stood in front of Mary, dressed in a sweaty, wet clinging pair of cotton gym shorts and sneakers, I couldn't think of a thing to say.

I didn't know where to look. My eyes bounced between Mary's braless tits with large brown areola and dark fat nipples and her spread thighs that showed off a naked, bald pussy and the crack of her ass.

"Mary, I think you have slutty school girl down to perfection. I want to go to your Halloween party."

Mary giggled, nodded toward the outline of my raging cock and said, "Yeah, I can see you like the outfit."

As aroused as I was, I was also concerned. "What's this all about, Mary?"

She waited a few beats before she said, "Kate told me that she lost two bets with you."

I quickly decided to keep my mouth shut and see where this was headed.

Mary continued, "She's glad she lost the bet and told me more than a few details."

She stood up in the bleachers, untied the knot in her blouse, pulled it off, neatly folded it and laid it on the seat. She coyly looked at me, reached behind her back, unzipped the skirt, stepped out, folded it and laid it on top of the blouse. Mary was naked except for her knee socks and shoes.

"Now, Kate and I have a bet and I need your help to win." She walked the few steps down the bleacher, knelt in front of me, yanked my shorts to my ankles and helped me step out of them.

"Wow. You are huge. This'll be tougher than I thought."

Mary wrapped both hands around my cock and for the next few minutes, she masturbated me, while kissing and licking my meat.

Mary looked up at me from her kneeling position and said, "I want you to watch carefully."

She opened her mouth wide and took my mushroom shaped head in. After adjusting her position, she swallowed the first half of my cock and I could feel the head hitting against the back of her mouth.

I could feel Mary relax her throat, it opened and she slid my last four inches in. With her nose buried in my pubic hair, Mary let out a long, deep, "MMMMMMMMmmmmmm." It vibrated through my dick, balls and ass.

What she did next was incredible. She gave me my first deep throat blow job, taking all eight, thick inches over and over. One hand cupped my swinging balls and the fingers of her other hand crept into my ass crack and rubbed my butt hole.

"Oh, you fucking slut. Slow down, baby, I want this to last."

With a mouth full of cock, Mary shook her head "no" and sucked deeper, harder and faster.

Mary's pigtails were swinging wildly. I grabbed one in each hand and watched in amazement as she continued swallowing eight hard inches of dick. It was obvious; she was no novice cock sucker.

"I'm going to cum. Shit . . . can't hold off . . . OOOhhh yessss . . . drink myyy cccuummm."

Mary's lips wrapped tightly around the head of my cock and she milked a mouthful of jism down her throat. When I finished cumming, Mary started to deep throat my spent dick.

After a bit, she spit my slab into her hand and said, "I love sucking cock, but I want this monster in me." With a twinkle in her eye, she continued, "If I get this bad-boy hard again, will you screw me senseless?"

"I'm going to get hard, and I'm going to fuck you all night long."

"Go sit on the bleachers, Chris."

After settling on the first row of the bleacher, Mary crawled between my spread legs. She took my staff in both hands and gently jerked me off. She looked into my eye and said, "I want to suck some sweaty balls," and lowered her head and took my sack into her mouth.

"Your mouth feels so fucking good."

After working my balls for a few minutes, she let her tongue trail down to my ass crack. I leaned back in the bleacher, spread my thighs and scooted my ass forward.

"Do you like licking sweaty assholes too?"

Mary puurrred and licked around my ass.

"You're such a fucking slut. Rim me good, Mary"

I was easily rock-hard again. I grabbed her pigtails again and pulled her face out of my ass. "Climb on top, baby."

As Mary straddled my cock, I told her, "Take your time. It's at your speed."

She lowered herself and squealed as I filled her completely. Starting a slow up and down motion, I fucked her tight wet snatch. Mary came twice in the first few minutes and finally begged. "Do me hard. Fuck me!"

Now, I'm a 45 year old guy. I'm not nearly as acrobatic as I used to be and it's hard fucking a wild slut in the bleachers of a gym.

I told Mary, "Wrap your arms around my neck and your legs around my waist."

After following my instruction, I stood with Mary impaled on my dick. I walked us over to the corner of the gym, grabbed a gym mat with one hand and dragged it to half court.

I lowered Mary onto the center of the mat, grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and asked, "Ready?"

"Fuck me . . . just pound me hard."

For the next forty minutes, I power fucked Mary through countless screaming orgasms. Half way through, I had to help her into a doggie position before fucking her some more.

"I'm getting close. Turn over; I want to cum on your tits."

Mary struggled onto her back, just before I erupted. My aim isn't the greatest, and streams of cum shot over her tits and up to her face. She didn't seem to mind, as she used her fingers to gather my cum and then, she licked her fingers clean.

Together naked, we rested on the gym mat in the center of the basketball court. As my mind started to clear, I asked, "You never told me, what was the bet with Kate?"

Mary giggled. "I bet that I could deep throat you. I wasn't real confident when I saw your thickness, but I made it."

"Jesus, you sure did. What did you win?"

Mary rolled over and onto one elbow. Looking me in the eye, she said, "Kate has to eat my pussy. And . . ."

"And, what?" I asked.

"And, you get to watch."

I slumped back against the mat and started to laugh. "You know, even if you didn't deep throat me, I would have lied."

Mary was laughing also. "Poor, Kate. I knew it was a bet I couldn't lose."

Our Lady of Perpetual Hope's annual sports award night is always a fun evening. Starting with the youngest team, each coach brags of his teams accomplishments and gives out individual and team trophies.

I was particularly proud. Our Warrior team came in second place and three of my players received athletic scholarships to attend area Catholic high schools. We had one first-team, all-conference player, one second-team and two honorable mentions. It was easy for me to talk about this group of guys. I was close to all the players and was sad I wouldn't be coaching them again.

When Awards Night was finished, I stayed to help some other parents clean the gym. We were finishing up, when Kate approached me. Kate and I had been dating since the first night at the mall and have been fucking like teenagers. She is insatiable.

I had decided not to say anything about the bet with Mary Lawless. I doubted anything would come of it and didn't want to ruin things with Kate.

Kate said, "Will you do something for me?"

"Sure, Kate."

"Say good night to everyone, pretend to leave and meet me in the boy's locker room."

I had been helping at the school for five years and was confused. "There's a boys locker room here?"

Kate chuckled. "It hasn't been used in years. It's in the basement, just passed the library."

"Okay, I'll meet you in the boy's locker room. God, that sounds like I'm fifteen again."

Kate giggled, discreetly patted my butt and walked away.

I said good night to the other parents and school faculty. I left the gym, found the stairs to the lower level, passed the library and found the door to the boy's locker room. The room was dark, but I could see a flickering light coming from deeper in the room. Following the light, I found an old unused shower room.

Lit candles had been placed in each soap dish, gym mats covered the floor and a metal fold up chair was in one corner. Mary Lawless was standing in the middle of the room. She was dressed casually. Her breasts filled a white turtle neck shirt. She wore blue jeans and boots.

"Hey, stud. Did you forget about the bet?"

"Yeah, Mary. I forgot about watching the two hottest moms at the school, get naked and have sex," I said sarcasticly.

As I laughed, I heard the locker room door open.

Mary yelled out, "Don't forget to lock the door."

When Kate walked into the shower room a few moments later, I could tell she was nervous. I had a feeling that she thought there was a chance that tonight could ruin our relationship. Wanting to help set her mind at ease, I winked and said, "Baby, you look fantastic."

She was also dressed casually, in a fire engine red blouse and black jeans. Kate smiled back, she blushed, but some of the nervousness seemed to go away.

Taking charge, Mary pointed to the chair and instructed, "Chris, you sit there."

She continued, "The bet was, Kate eats my pussy for fifteen minutes and at least one orgasm."

As she finished, she began to undress. As she pulled her turtle neck from the waist of her jeans and over her head, she kicked off her boots. Her bra came off next and dropped into the ever bigger piles of clothes on the floor. Her breasts size was almost comical. Lastly, she wiggled her hips as she worked her jeans and panties off.

Mary stood naked and proudly displayed herself, before dropping to the mat and facing Kate. As Kate, approached the spread eagled Mary, Mary insisted, "You have to be naked too."

Kate nodded in a trance like manner and undressed, adding her discarded clothing to Mary's pile.

I stroked my pant leg and rock hard dick, as Kate approached Mary, knelt between her spread thighs and bent her head.

An urgent, "Oh fucking . . . YES!" exploded from Mary. She reached out, grabbed two fists full of Kate's hair and held her head tight to her against her bald dripping pussy. Within moments, Mary started bucking into Kate's face. "Eat . . . my . . . fucking . . . cunt," she wailed.

I was proud of my patience. I was able to wait a grand total three minutes, before I tore my clothes off and joined my friends on the floor. I crawled over to a prone Mary and attached my lips to her left nipple and sucked hard.

Mary cried out, "Oh yes, oh yes . . . YES, I'm cumming." She exploded and continued to buck into Kate's face. "Don't you fucking stop," she screamed at Kate.

My boner was painful. I knelt next to Mary's head and started to work her tits with my hand. My dick rubbed over Mary's mouth as I watched Kate lick against Mary's exposed cunt.

Mary opened her mouth and allowed me to push into her mouth and down her throat. "Get it wet, baby. Really wet. Then you can watch as I fuck Kate's ass."

Mary redoubled her already skilled cock sucking. She slurped and drooled and covered my tool with spit. I've always considered myself a "take-charge" kind of guy. I tried to exert some of that attitude.

"Turn around, Kate. I want you to 69 with Mary."

Kate scrambled around, straddled Mary's head and lowered her mouth back to her cunt. I watched for a few minutes while Mary ran her tongue from Kate's clit to her asshole. Wanting to get back into the action, I instructed Mary, "Lick her clit."

As Mary concentrated her efforts on Kate's clit, I squatted behind them, lined my dick up with Kate's open pussy and pushed in with one stroke. As I trust in and out of Kate's tight tunnel, my balls dragged over Mary's upturned face. It was such an erotic feeling.

When Kate groaned and lifted her head from Mary's snatch, I slapped her round butt cheek. "Keep eating her . . . no one said you could stop."

I held Kate's hips and fucked her well-lubed pussy. I could feel Mary alternating between licking my balls and Kate's clit. I knew I was close to cumming and wanted a piece of Kate's ass before I came.

Her rose was slick from all the sex and as I lined the head of my cock up and pushed it against her back door, it blossomed open. I easily slid balls deep and started a slow ass fuck.

"That looks so fucking sexy," Mary grunted from under me.

"Push a finger into her pussy and eat her clit. Let's send her off again."

Kate had already cum a few times. But when I started to drill her butt and Mary fingered her pussy and licked her clit, she absolutely exploded. We held her body tight as it became ridged and continued to bang her as she started to convulse.

Not a sound came from Kate. She had a nearly silent explosive cum. I wasn't nearly as quiet. "I getting close . . . getting . . . close . . . Oh Christ . . . here . . . it . . . cumms!"

As I started to pump my cum deep into Kate's bowels, Mary swallowed my swinging balls and sucked deep. I shot half dozen spurts into Kate's back hole and then pulled my spent cock out.

I staggered back to the chair to rest and was surprised to watch Mary lick into the crack of Kate's ass and clean up my leaking cum.

It was such an erotic sight, that I started to get hard again. Having just butt fucked Kate, I wanted to clean my dick. I walked out of the shower room, found a sink and was glad that the water still worked. A ten year old sliver of soap was in the soap dish and I was able to get a nice lather and thoroughly clean myself. When I walked back to the shower room, Kate and Mary were laying next to each other. Both were out of breath after enjoying some great orgasms.

My dick was at almost full strength, so I knelt between Mary's spread thighs. "I think it's your turn," I said as I leaned in and embedded my cock in her hairless pussy.

Kate lay next to Mary and happily watched as I power fucked her friend. Her fingers traced circles around Mary's tits and nipples. After a while, Kate leaned in and kissed Mary on the lips. When she pulled away, she turned to me with a kiss.

Tiring in the missionary position, I told Mary, "Turn over . . . I want to fuck you like a dog."

Mary positioned herself on her hands and knees as I entered her and started to pound her pussy. Kate watched for a few minutes, until her patience was up. She knelt next to us and reached one hand under Mary and began rubbing her clit. Her other hand snuck behind my back and massaged my ass crack and swinging balls.

Mary already had a few small orgasms, but as Kate played with her clit, she got ready to explode.

"OHHHH, fucckkk mmeeee . . . I'mmmm . . . going . . . toooo . . . AAAAARRRRGGHHHH!"

As she bucked into my pounding cock, I lost control, "Me . . . tooooo." And I pumped another load into Mary.

We all collapsed on the mat. Other than some heavy breathing and sighs, we were silent. Knowing it was getting late, I finally decided to get dressed. As I stood, Kate reached her hand to me. I helped her to her feet, we embraced and kissed. Finally Kate shyly asked, "I hope tonight doesn't ruin things for us."

I smiled, cupped her ass and pulled her tightly against me. "Not a chance, baby," I assured her.

Continuing our kiss, I felt Mary take hold of my mostly spent cock and wrap her lips and cheeks around it. I was happily surprised when I started to get hard again. Mary looked up at Kate and me and said, "I doubt we'll be doing this again, so I want one more taste of this meat."

Mary didn't wait for an answer. She buried my cock in her throat and started another of her world class blow jobs.

12