Caught Up in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god," I gasped. "Oh, please!"

Jared laughed between breaths. "That close, huh?"

All I could do was nod. My cock bounced below my naval. I thought I could see a drop ready to glide out from my slit.

"Never had it like that, I take it?" Jared said still grinning.

I shook my head. "God, no."

I jumped and moaned again when Jared gave his thumb a wiggle before pulling it free from my ass.

"Told you so."

Jared began to climb to his feet. I lay twitching and gasping on the couch, staring up at his shirtless form in awe. From this angle, I noticed all the subtle curves across his hard stomach and his chest that I'd never seen before. I was trying to calm myself. I was trying to chase away the sting in my cock. Looking up at Jared this way made it a lot more difficult.

He offered me his hand.

"Wanna give it a try?" He asked.

I swallowed hard. A warm feeling spread through me. I was so uncertain of myself. I wanted more time to think, or get used to the idea. But my hand took Jared's and allowed him to pull me back into a sitting position. My eyes fell from his, down his heaving body, right to his unfastened jeans. Just inches in front of me I could see the bulge in his underwear. I could make out the outline of the tip and the shaft sticking straight upward.

It was uncharted territory. Everything was so familiar but so unusual. I was staring through someone else's eyes, a different angle than I'd ever peered through before. I knew what it looked like. I knew what I was to do. But I'd never been the one doing this. I felt like a different person altogether. A guy's cock was hard beneath that clothing, and I was the one it wanted.

I reached up and grabbed Jared's pants. Scooting forward slightly, I brought my face closer. I felt that familiar dirty thrill. I pulled, and the blue jeans slid down Jared's thighs. As he stepped out of his pants, I was left to stare at the bulge in front of me.

Ignoring all thought, I moved in. First I pressed my lips against the shaft. Through the fabric, I could feel it's shape tighten and surge back against my face. My hands rubbed at the sides of Jared's hips while I slowly drank in the feeling of his crotch in my face. I opened my mouth and gently bit at the girth of flesh.

I couldn't wait. My fingers tugged down at Jared's underwear. I wouldn't forget the sight of his cock being freed, bouncing stiff in front of me. I'd seen Jared's dick before. Now it pointed right at my face. Reaching up, I took it in my fingers and tipped it upward to marvel at its every feature. It was so similar to mine, yet different in so many ways. It wasn't one of the massive cocks I'd seen so much of on the Internet, but in that moment it was no less impressive.

My head moved toward the tip in a trance. I planted my lips right against the end. My tongue flicked out and teased at the slit. I opened just a little wider and took more of the head in my lips and slid back again. The third time I felt Jared nod in my hands, his shaft swelling back against my fingers.

With each taste I grew more addicted. It only took seconds. I opened my mouth and slurped in the fat tip of Jared's dick. I did it again. I slid further. I wanted more. His shaft slid over my tongue. It was so strange. This throbbing thing in my mouth was attached to Jared. He was in me.

Mindlessly I sank from the couch cushion. I was on my knees squatting low in the floor. I closed my eyes and tasted it. I pulled it from my mouth and licked the entire shaft. His scent filled my nose when my mouth slurped at the hairy base of his shaft. I sucked at the hard flesh loudly. My jaw dropped. My tongue wagged across the loose skin of his balls. I couldn't decide if I wanted it in my mouth or on my face to lap at the thick shaft. I no longer needed my hands. My head worked all around the cock in my mouth.

I felt movement and peeked through my eyelids to see Jared lifting one of his legs. He settled a single foot on top of the ottoman. With just the tip against my slimy lips, I was afforded quite a view. Jared's meaty thigh was just above me, while his balls drooped low between his legs. I'd never seen such a large pair. They were so loose and low. In my mind they were full and heavy, waiting to burst.

I lost myself. Diving under Jared's dick I went for those balls and took flesh into my mouth. I mouthed them gently while rolling one around on my wet tongue. It wasn't enough. I slid my busy tongue up between his thigh and back down. Lower I sank. I was completely underneath the man. His crotch mounded up on my cheek, my forehead, my eyes.

My mouth found his asshole. I'd expected it to be stale and dry, but my tongue slid between the cheeks of his ass to find the area moist and salty. The taste was addicting. Knowing I had my mouth in one of the most exclusive areas of a person's body was thrilling. I flattened my tongue and slid it over the tight wrinkles of the rim of his hole. I shuddered. I could feel his cock nod when his asshole tightened.

I had to come up for air gasping. Immediately I silenced myself by gagging down the dick that bobbed in front of my face. I shoved as hard as I could to force Jared's dick into my throat. I felt tightness, and when his cock stiffened in my mouth I had to pull back. Two hands groped my head and guided me back down. I heard him moan loudly into the room.

It was a game of tug-of-war. I fought down the length of his cock, back away, at which point he pulled me back in. Jared stood still, allowing me to play. His soft tip prodded between my tonsils again and again. I could feel it fattening. I could feel the blood surging through his flesh in my mouth.

Jared clenched a wad of my hair and tugged my head away. I gasped, blinking through teary eyes up at the man. He sank down onto the ottoman. My mouth hung open as I studied him. He was breathing hard. His black hair had begun to fall across his sweaty forehead. My eyes shot down and saw his erect cock throbbing between his legs.

I realized what had happened. Jared had gotten close. I'd almost made him cum. The very thought had me shaking. My own dick was standing straight out, begging for attention.

Jared gave me one of his half smiles.

"Comes natural I see," He gasped. "You know what you like. Means you know what I like."

I couldn't hide my eager grin. I wanted more of Jared.

I stood, and approached him slowly. Placing both hands on his shoulders, I pressed into him. As Jared lowered himself to lay back onto the ottoman, I climbed on top of him. My naked body was against his. The warmth was incredible. I sank even further, our chests pressing together. Our eyes met. His wasn't the small soft frame I was accustomed to. Our bodies were equal. There was little give in his powerful flesh.

Nothing felt better than our cocks however. Slick and hard, my cock was mashed against his. With each breath, each tiny movement, they slide across one another. My balls draped onto his. Out of instinct, I lifted and my ass and pumped myself into Jared. This slid my shaft against his, beside it, beneath it even.

"Like what you feel?" Jared asked staring up at me.

I bit my bottom lip.

"I can't believe it," I replied.

Unable to bear not tasting him, I lowered my head to take his mouth in mine. Both of our lips were wet. I kissed him slowly. I tried to savor the taste. Our lips parted again. I could feel his shaft prodding hard into the area just below my naval.

"Thinking you become a hockey fan from here on out," Jared said staring at my lips.

I grinned. "Friday night games?"

"Or just come borrow some sugar on Tuesdays." Jared kissed me again. His bristled lips spoke against my cheek. "You almost got a mouthful, Kenny."

"I think it's... what I wanted," I admitted. "I don't know. It was just feeling really good."

A smile spread on Jared's face. "Wait till you feel it in your ass."

My emotions spiraled into a cocktail. All at once I felt shock, embarrassment, fear, nervousness... and that same eager thrill.

"What is it like?" I asked him.

Jared's hands slid down my back until his palms found my ass cheeks. His strong fingers dug in and he squeezed. My body was tugged up into him. All the while, Jared's beady eyes watched me slyly. I think he easily saw the ecstasy in my contorted expression.

"I can't explain it," Jared told me. He brought his lips close to mine. "It's just something you feel."

He firmly grasped my ass and tugged me forward again. This time, he thrust his hips up from below. Our cocks slid beside each other. My breath hung in my throat, then came gasping out. Jared's lips closed against mine. His tongue found mine and coaxed me into another long kiss.

When he drew away at last, our cheeks were pressed together. I could feel his words vibrate smoothly across my face when he spoke.

"I couldn't tell you why you'd like tits," Jared said. "Or what makes pussy feel good when you're inside one. And I can't explain what it's like to have a man's dick inside you or why it feels good to be fucked. There's really no words. It's just something you have to experience."

Jared was grinding himself up against me as he talked. It was as though he were giving me a sample of the motion. I didn't have to do a thing. He pulled me against him by my ass. He controlled my body. The sound of his voice enthralled me. I wanted it all, the heat, the flesh, the hardness of his body.

I leaned away a few inches, content to ride the motions of Jared's body.

"Show me?" I asked.

Jared smiled. "I plan to. First you gotta let me up. Probably wanna be in the bed for that kind of excitement."

I tried to lift myself but Jared still clutched my ass. He wore a sly expression. Tugging me into him, I fell against his body once more and found his lips. We writhed on the ottoman. Our bodies wound together in need of the other. With my eyes shut, I tried to picture the scene. I never thought to find myself like this, naked and coiled against another man's body kissing him the way I was kissing Jared.

Jared let me go and I reluctantly climbed to my feet. I watched Jared stand and begin to walk toward the hall. Dizzily I followed him into the dark. We entered the bedroom, and I heard Jared fooling with the lamp before its dim glow lit the room.

Kelly and Jared's massive bed was made neatly. On the floor, I could see clothes here and there. I saw a sports bra, a sweater top, and a pair of plain black panties. I became aware that I was in someone else's private space. More evidence of Kelly adorned the room here and there. I even thought I could smell her. She no doubt had sprayed herself with perfume in this very room earlier. I stood in her room naked now, watching her husband's bare bulbous ass as he stepped over to the bed.

Timidly, I moved to join him. The two of us stood beside the bed. I felt out of place in that instant, so I turned to face Jared. I moved closer to feel his warmth. I felt more than that as his cock prodded my flesh below. My hands found his waist. Our faces grew closer. Jared watched me. I could see him waiting. He could see the expression on my face.

"God, I still don't know what I'm doing," I managed to say.

Jared slid a single hand around my neck.

"Let it come naturally," He told me.

I nodded. "I know, but... I feel like I'm an invader or something... like I shouldn't be in here... w-with-"

"No," Jared said. "You're where I want you. You're where you want to be."

Our bodies touched. Jared's hand left my neck and fell to find my cock. He took me in his fist and squeezed gently, tugging me even closer. I stared at him. Our lips were inches apart again.

"She's the stranger," Jared told me.

He placed my hand on around his shaft.

"This is your room, and this is your dick right now."

Together we stroked one another. I squeezed his flesh in my hand, feeling it mold to my palm before swelling hard in my grip. He was right. It was what I wanted. I wanted his body against mine. I wanted to feel his cock all over me, inside me. Strange as I felt, I wasn't going to shy away now.

Instead I gave myself to Jared.

I let myself ease backward onto the bed. Propping myself on my elbows, I allowed my thighs to open. My stiff cock lay nodding beneath my stomach. I looked up at Jared, inviting him to join me. I saw his smirk, even in the shadowed areas hidden by his facial hair. For a moment, he stepped over and busied himself by the bedside table.

There was no backing out. Jared was already rubbing his glistening hands together. He came to stand between my legs, looming over me. Jared reached down and took my cock in his hands. Immediately I felt them glide fluidly up and down the length of my shaft. I tried to stifle my moan, but I couldn't. Jared leaned over, bringing himself to hover over me while he squeezed his wet hand up and down my erection.

"It will hurt at first," Jared said. "But then you're not going to want anything else."

His words sent goosebumps up my arms. Jared removed his hands from my cock. My eyes widened when his fingers slid between my ass cheeks. Up and down they moved, coating my most private areas with the warm fluid that coated his hands. It was so strange to have anyone's hands there at all.

A finger swirled around the rim of my asshole. I sucked in a breath and held it. My tender flesh gave way as a single finger probed and wiggled. My jaw dropped. I was being penetrated by someone else. I'd never felt this. Jared's wet finger slowly pressed inward.

Soon I felt the rest of his hand as it came to rest buried in my ass cheeks. It was such a new feeling. Jared's finger dove in and pulled out. I could feel it so well. My insides grew wetter each time his finger entered me again. I was in for more surprises. Jared pulled his finger back, at which point I felt a second finger join and press forward.

I felt pain, only slightly. I watched Jared's arm tense and relax as he pumped his two fingers into me. Jared watched me closely. His beady eyes never left mine.

"How does that feel?" Jared asked with a small grin.

My mouth still hung open, as if still in shock from the sensation. I managed to force the words out. They surprised even me.

"More," I breathed. "I... I want more."

Jared smiled.

The next few moments felt like a dream. Jared removed his fingers. He moved to stand between my legs. Grabbing my thighs, he tugged me with no small amount of force toward him so that my lower body was draped around him off the edge of the bed. His movements were calculated and powerful. With a single hand, he pressed back on one of my legs. I could feel my ass spreading.

Jared watched me. I knew what he was doing. I gasped when his tip began to slide up and down between my ass cheeks. It felt so much bigger than it had in my mouth. For several seconds, his wet tip simply glided between my ass. My thighs opened in response to the amazing sensation, beckoning it to take its place.

The bulbous head settled onto the sensitive flesh of my asshole. Jared pressed, and our flesh resisted one another. His cock mashed against me, soft enough to give but stiff enough stand firm. My asshole seemed to press back.

It happened too fast. I felt a wet sensation, then more sliding. My skin spread around him. My asshole took shape tightly around Jared's tip when it burst into me.

It hurt. And it didn't. The soreness seemed to throb. But I could not ignore the sensations that caused the initial pain. The head of a cock was fattening inside my ass. Good god I could feel the stiff strength positioned behind it. I could feel the man throbbing. The pain was nothing compared to any of this. The heat of Jared's crotch enveloped me. It was all overwhelming.

Jared hooked his arm around my leg, which now pointed toward the ceiling. I watched the lamp light highlight his every tough feature. He seemed to move in closer. I felt this advance, because it pressed his dick further into me. My head fell back. My body widened around him inside. For all the soreness it continued to cause me, I was focused on the feeling of a dick burrowing deeper between my flesh.

My moan was loud enough to wake the neighborhood. It was pushed out of me inch by inch. My thighs opened even more welcoming as much more of Jared's body as I could manage. Slow as he moved, I could feel his dick throb in my asshole. Soon, its hairy base pressed against my balls. All of Jared's dick was inside of me. His face contort as well when he pressed into me hard. I could feel all of him, not just his cock. Every tiny movement he made was transferred right through his shaft, right against the soft walls of my ass.

I could only lay still when Jared started slowly pumping.

My body was rigid, held tight against the dull ache in my ass. Jared pulled back maybe an inch or so, then gently pressed back in. This simple movement made my toes curl. It wasn't just the pain. The sensation of being filled, then emptied, then filled once more was incredible. I looked at him. Jared's eyes were still fixed on my face. He was watching my reactions and my body. I knew he was being careful.

Soon I felt longer strokes of his cock. The tip would almost pull free from my ass, which made me want to grab Jared and pull him back in. Then I'd feel him press in again. My head rolled back and to the side from the feeling of his warm shaft spreading and filling me again.

I had relaxed. I wasn't sure when it had happened. Jared pumped himself through me gently still. I lay for awhile and watched his body work. His hard hairy stomach rolled. His arms and shoulders locked, his hands gripping me firmly and holding me in place. His expressions were what held most of my gaze, though. Tiny subtleties leapt out at me. His bearded jaw would fall open with a slow gasp. His dark eyes would mist over and grow distant for the briefest seconds. The muscles in his neck would tighten and strain.

Then his strokes built strength. Jared moved no faster, but his hips collided hard with my thighs. His body shook when he hit me. I cried out when his hard cock dove deep and grew harder inside me. Again he pulled back and jammed himself back into me. I moaned. There was no more pain, just the feeling of flesh barreling through me.

I lifted slightly on one elbow. It took me a second to even realize what I was doing. I was reaching for him. I needed to grab something, to hold anything. Jared was so far away.

He seemed to notice. Jared never pulled his cock out of me even an inch as he crawled onto the mattress one knee after the other. With his body bearing in on me, my lower body folded in slightly. My ass was cradled in his lap. Jared placed an arm beside my head. I was staring up at his eyes once more.

Soon I was gasping and moaning like a bitch. Jared enveloped me. His upper body seized, stiff and unyielding. His lower body rolled right through me. The rythym was incredible. I wrapped my legs about his waist as best I could and held on. This was not penetration in a straight line. Jared's cock dove, bent, prodded, and wriggled itself into me. How could something so tender be so hard?

My head was cradled in a single hand. My foggy eyes focused on Jared as he sank in close to kiss me. He never slowed his motions. Our mouths met. Our heavy breath escaped into the other. I tilted my head for a better angle and let my tongue roll onto his. It was in that moment I became all too aware of how hard my own cock was. Jared's kept prodding and diving into me in such a way... what was happening?

It didn't start from the tip. The base of my cock near my balls began to feel... fuller, somehow. My shaft grew solid. I grabbed a hold of Jared's back. My fingers slid firmly down his sweaty skin.

"Oh... I'm... oh!"