Change of Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Well we don't want that do we? She turned to Shirl and asked, "What do you think about that Shirl? If Bud stops would you do the same if he told you that you had to?"

She didn't answer at first. Then she said, "Well I think we could talk about it before we just answer yes or no."

Mandy said, "That's a very good answer and a good idea. Before saying yes or no we should discuss this with our partner. Who knows, maybe they would like their spouse to continue even if they didn't. You know watching them get fucked, etc. Right Paully?"

Paully said, "I guess so Mandy! I don't think I want to stop and I know you don't."

She blew him a kiss and said, "Right baby! Anything else Bud?"

I didn't know how to answer that. So I said, "No. Not right now. But I'm sure we'll all have questions. And I'm not sure about that stooping issue or adding another person. I still have concerns. But for now I don't have any more questions."

Mandy said, "Anyone else have a question or concern?"

No one answered. The four of us were all nude now even Paully who took off his underwear when his wife told him too. We sat and talked about our new relationship for a long time. It was Paul, Mandy, Shirl and I in that order as we sat on the large sofa. I couldn't help but notice the two women touching each other on and off the entire time. But it was Mandy who was by far the boldest. Why didn't that surprise me?

All the while we chatted, Mandy was stroking Shirl's hair or neck or shoulders. She even kissed Shirl on the neck and mouth a few times . Then she slowly rubbed her knee and up her thigh every once in while knowing Paul and I was watching her.

What was even stranger was the fact that Shirl didn't seem to care either that she was doing it or that the two men were watching Mandy feel her up. She also didn't look or act at all nervous or concerned that she was completely nude in front of everyone. This was a different Shirl that was for sure than the one I knew for all those years. The question was did I care or not that she had changed so quickly and so dramatically? I still couldn't decide the answer to that question.

Finally when we had stopped talking, Mandy took Shirl's hand and held it tight. She looked directly at me and said, "Bud. Shirl is to shy yet to ask you this so I am going to do it for her, and for me."

She waited a second for Paul or I to respond. When we didn't she then said, "I would like to make love to your wife tonight, right here right now in front of both of you guys. And I also know Shirl wants me to do it Bud. I know how sexy you both think it is when two women make love and I can tell you it's even sexier to Shirl and me. Right baby?"

Mandy was holding Shirl's thigh high up near her pussy. Shirl looked at me and smiled as she said, "Oh yes Bud! It's fucking unbelievable! Especially the way you do it Mandy. Now Bud, don't get me wrong baby! You are great with your mouth and cock, but having a woman is just different. It's so much more feminine, so much more gentle and it give us a different type of orgasm. Right Mandy? Do you care if we do it Bud? The rules say I have to ask you first so I'm asking. Can Mandy and I have sex together now?"

Shirl was stroking Mandy's face and smiling at her. I was dumbfounded. I didn't know what to say. I looked at Paul and he didn't move or say anything. Mandy said, "Oh I already asked Paully before you guys came over tonight and he said it was OK with him. He loves to watch us don't you Paully?"

He said, Yes! Yes Mandy it's OK with me."

I looked at my friend for so many years and Paul looked like he was stoned. I wondered what Mandy had done to him. He seemed to be so submissive, so……..so obedient. Yes, that was the word alright. They waited and when I didn't respond right away Mandy stood up and said, " Well since you didn't say no Bud."

She pulled my wife up out of the seat and they held each other while Mandy kissed her. Then they started to walk towards the hallway and the bedrooms. When Shirl got to the door she looked back at me and I said, "Go on if you want Shirl. God knows I would want you to say yes if Mandy would have asked me to go with her. Go and enjoy it baby!"

The two women walked ahead of us as Paul and I got up and walked casually towards the master bedroom. When we got there I remembered the huge bed and what Mandy and I did together and then with her husband. My cock was hard and stood out for everyone to see. Shirl was the first to see it, or at least to say anything about it. She smiled at me as she got up on the bed and Mandy positioned her the way she wanted. Then she whispered in Mandy's ear. They both looked at me and smiled, as Shirl said, "Isn't this one of your favorite fantasies Bud? And it looks like the answer is yes Bud."

I blushed and said, "You know it is Shirl. I'm just very surprised at you."

Mandy said, "Now the rules are, you can't interfere or join in unless we ask you too. Agreed?"

No one said anything and so she said, "OK! Now please sit down and be still. We want to enjoy each other entirely and in piece."

Paul and I took the two chairs in the room and moved them closer to the bed so we could watch. Mandy than moved up over Shirl's body and kissed her long and hard on the mouth. Shirl wrapped her arms around Mandy and I could see she was kissing her back just as hard. Tongues were shushing around in each girl's mouth

Mandy cupped Shirl's smaller breasts with both hands and began to lick her neck, and ear. As she moved down Shirl's body, she bit her shoulder gently leaving teeth marks but no blood. As she moved her mouth down she came to her breasts which were rising and falling faster and faster from her excitement. Mandy moved over her right tit and used both hands to squeeze it and push the nipple up into her mouth! Her tongue covered and began to lick over Shirl's hardening nipple. God it was so fucking hot to watch these two beautiful women begin to make out!

Shirl was by far the sub here too and it was very apparent that Mandy was very, very dominant with her now. She pulled her breasts to her mouth and sucked and licked and played with Shirl's body for a very long time giving her pleasure as well as herself.

Paul said, "She's always like that with women."

I said, "really? She loves women too."

Mandy looked over and said, "Shhhhh! Both of you or leave Paully!"

We shut up. And Mandy was now kneeling lower between Shirl's open legs rubbing her inner thighs with her hands and smiling down at her with a very scary lust on her face and in her eyes. But what was even scarier was my wife looking up at her and telling her how good she was making her feel. She was almost begging Mandy to make love to her saying, "Eat me Mandy. Make me cum baby!"

Shirl was arching her back as Mandy's hands squeezed her pussy tight and held it. You could almost hear the squishing sound of the wetness as Mandy squeezed. Shirl was nearly dripping from her desire and passion for this woman! Bud sat there amazed at the lust and erotic sights of these two women making love.

Mandy smiled down at her lover and said, "Beg me Shirl! Beg me to lick your pussy! Beg me to make you cum! Do it bitch!"

And as Mandy moved her fingers up and over my wife's pussy she fingered Shirl's pussy hole just long enough to make Shirl lift her hips and ass up off the bed and begin to pump against the hand. Mandy moved her hand away and we all heard Shirl moaned out in protest.

"Beg me Shirl! You know the rules! Tell me what you want baby! Ask me to make me cum won't cut it. You have to beg me!" Mandy almost hissed the words as she looked down at the smaller women lying under her. Mandy smiled at Shirl's need.

Then Mandy cupped Shirl's pussy and rubbed the entire thing up and down and all over the pink insides. Shirl arched her back and lifted her ass up off the bed and began to hump Mandy's hand as she cried out, "OH God mandy! Make me cum! Please I'm begging I'm pleading I'll do anything just make me cum Please! Oh PLEASE! OH GOD PLEASE! "

Then Mandy move her hand away a little and concentrate on Shirl's inner most thighs just next to the swollen fat enlarged pussy lips. She also ran her hands under Shirl's thighs and held her ass up off the bed. Still kneeling in front of her prey, Mandy said, "Tell me baby what is it you want me to do to you baby? Tell Mandy what you want baby!"

Shirl moaned, "You know!"

She said, "No I don't know! Tell me. You have to tell me. Tell me and tell your husband too what you want me to do to you. Tell me like you always do when I have you in bed with me with your legs open and I'm in between them holding your ass up and looking at your sweet open pussy. Tell us all Shirl! Don't be shy, you know you want me to do it. Tell me what makes you feel the best! Tell me what you are longing for. What you have been longing for all night, what your body has been screaming for all day, every day since I gave it to you that first time three weeks ago. Tell everyone what you ask me for every day since then. Tell them, I know you're not a shame any more. You have known since then that you love it as much, no more than you love your husband's cock.. Tell us all Shirl what you want me to do to your pussy."

Shirl looked at her and Mandy lifted her pussy up even more bring it closer to her mouth. She smiled seeing Shirl's desperate need. "Your eyes give you away baby. They tell me you can't live without it now. So tell me and I'll be happy to give you it. Tell my husband Paully, he knows but you have to tell him. Then tell your husband what you want more than anything else in the world including his cock!."

Mandy moved her face closer to Shirl's cunt and blew soft warm air over her wetness. Shirl shuttered from her excitement. When Mandy looked up again and smiled down at Shirl, Shirl said, I want you to eat me! I want you to eat my pussy Mandy! I want you to shove your tongue deep inside me and make me cum! I can't stand it I have to have your mouth on my pussy. OH JESUS!! Eat me again Mandy! Eat me like you did this morning after shaving my pussy! Eat me like you do every day after our men go to work. Eat me like you do every time we are together. PLEASE!! EAT ME!"

Shirl couldn't look at her husband. But Mandy did and she smiled as she said, "Was it good this morning baby! Didn't you like all the touching and rubbing and shaving before I ate you? Did you enjoy having me shave your cunt? Say it Shirl! Say cunt for me. Say I want you to eat my cunt Mandy! Say it Shirl!!!!!!!"

All the time Mandy was talking, she was teasing my wife's pussy with her fingers. She was fingering her and rubbing her "G" spot as she told Shirl what she wanted her to say. Shirl moaned and arched her back as Mandy located her sensitive spot inside her pussy.

When mandy located her tender spot, Shirl cried out, "Eat my cunt Mandy please! Eat my cunt. Cunt! Cunt! CUNT! Suck my pussy! Suck my cunt! Eat my cunt! Oh God! Oh God your fingers are magic baby! Now give me your fucking tongue!!"

Mandy had her and she knew it! She bent down and began to flick her tongue directly over Shirl's clit as she fingered her pussy savagely. Shirl cried out, "Oh fuck yes! Oh God Mandy! YES! Suck my clit! Oh do it now Jesus! PLEASE!! OH FUCK MANDY I'M CUMMING!!"

Mandy paid no attention to anything except what she was doing to this woman she had pinned to the bed. Shirl screamed now, "OH YES!! OH YES!!!! OH YES!!!! OH FUCK YES!!OHHHHHH!!! YES!!! YES!! YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! MANDYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I watched as Mandy sucked and fingered my wife into three long hard back to back to back orgasms. The last one saw Shirl hang in mid-air humping her body on Mandy's fingers and mouth that covered his wife's entire cunt. Then before she came out from between Shirl's thighs she shoved her tongue as deep into Shirl's hole as she could get it. Shirl arched higher and now only her head shoulder and feet were still on the bed. Shirl was having the best orgasm of her life. None of Bud's fucking could give her this feeling, the power the lost of control, the mind blowing earth shaking orgasm that swept over Shirl almost made her pass out!

And then Mandy stopped and came out from between Shirl's legs. Her face was coated with Shirl's cum as she licked as much as she could around her mouth. Then she took Shirl's fingers and wiped the cum off the rest of her face before putting her fingers back in Shirl's mouth. They then shared the wetness. The men looked as the women licked all the cum off of Mandy's face and fingers until she was completely clean.

It was one of the most erotic sex scenes either man had ever witnessed. Shirl was almost floating off the bed when Mandy said, "Now eat my pussy bitch! And you better make me cum hard baby or I won't do you any more! Understand?"

Shirl rolled over slowly and sat up as Mandy moved into Shirl's spot on the bed. Mandy opened her legs wide and smiled at Paul and me as we watched from our chairs. Both of our cocks were hard as an anvil!! Neither of us had said anything since being told to shut up!

Shirl went directly between Mandy's open thighs and placed her mouth on Mandy's sex. like she had done this a 1000 times before. She spent at least 20 minutes fingering, and licking and sucking and making love to Mandy's pussy and body bring her off God knows how many times. And each time Mandy had another orgasm she would tell Shirl how good she was at doing it.

Mandy worked Shirl like a puppet telling her she loved her and she loved her mouth on her pussy and that she was so good at eating pussy. Mandy then looked directly at Bud and told Shirl that she was her bitch and that she would never let Shirl leave her. Bud sat there and heard mandy say, "If bud doesn't want to do this any more baby! We won't care. We have each other and really don't need them at all do we? We just put up with them because we want a warm body fucking is instead of our vibrators. Suck me harder Shirl!"

This was still a game Mandy was playing wasn't it? I started to get very concerned with what Mandy was tell Shirl, and how she was telling her.

But, if it wasn't so fucking sexy watching these two beautiful women eating each other's cunt and climaxing it would have really worried me more! Mandy climaxed hard each time. And when she did her back came up off the bed like Shirl's did and Mandy held Shirl's face in her cunt and screamed as she came. I never saw Shirl so submissive in all my life. She was now the obedient one doing what Mandy told her and Mandy was having huge orgasms as she looked at us sitting there watching them.

When Shirl came out from between Mandy's legs she was covered with her lover's cum. Her face looked almost glazed. Mandy pulled Shirl to her and began kiss and licking her face like a dog would lick it. Mandy cleaned her own cum off of my wife's face. Then she looked over at us for the first time and asked, "OK guys! Who wants to fuck me first?"

Paul said, "Go ahead Bud. I know you want too and you're our guest."

I said, "Thanks Paul I'm hard as a rock, aren't you?"

He said, "Yes I am but I always am, you go first."

I said, "Well why don't you take Shirl"

Mandy heard me and said, "No Paully not yet! Let Bud do me while Shirl watches. She wants to watch him fuck me! Then you can fuck her while Bud and I watch the two of you."

Paul said, "OK Mandy. Whatever you say!"

He sat down again and watched as I moved in between his wife's legs. She held them up and opened for me in the position that would allow me to penetrate her as fast and as deep as I could get my cock into her. As I positioned my cock at her wet opening, Shirl sat up and smiled at me as she used her small hand to keep Mandy's pussy lips open and used the other hand to guide my cock into her lover's and best friend's cunt. She said, "Fuck her cunt good baby! Make her scream for it! Fuck that wet cunt!"

I wondered about her language and what the hell had come over her. Then I knew it was Mandy and her dominant way! I also smiled as I moved into Mandy's pussy feeling her wet tunnel capture the head of my cock as Shirl pushed it into Mandy's cunt. As soon as the head was in, I felt Mandy's pussy begin to squeeze my cock shaft. Mandy was using all of her muscles to tighten her cunt around my cock. She was extremely skilled at this and I figured she had many lovers before me. I thrust my hips driving my cock deep into her body. When I was all the way in and my balls were slapping against her ass I lifted her legs over her head and press them down until her knees were pressing against her breasts. I heard Mandy tell Shirl, "OH fuck yes! Oh God Shirl he's so fucking hard! He feels so good inside me. Oh yes! We will make a great foursome!"

We began to fuck like animals as my wife and her husband sat there and watched us go at it. Shirl's eyes were filled with desire as she watched me fucking Mandy. I looked at Paul and he was sort of looking into a hole, sort of like he was in a trance. Mandy yelled, lick me now Shirl!"

Shirl moved around and kissed Mandy and then moved her head down her body between us. She was attempting to get to Mandy's clit! I said, "Sit down Shirl. Don't interrupt us again!"

She sat next to Paul as I hammered Mandy's cunt like the whore she was.

12