Change Of Life: The Return Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy told her just before they lefty that he would come back for her one-day and take her away from her father and her four brothers. She kissed him one last time and waved until the car was out of sight. She then began to walk back to her house. She had gone maybe a half of a mile when a van pulled up next to her., The man asked her if she had seen a man and two women? She told him they had gone that way, pointing in the opposite direction from where Billy was going.

Meanwhile Billy and the two women all laughed as they talked about the sex they just had and being caught with the "farmer's daughter." But Billy smiled as he began to think about the fucking that she had given him and how the women had enjoyed her body too. As the two women got in the back of the car and began to finish each other off sexually, Billy drove east again.

"All in all ladies a very nice morning so far," Billy said.. The women laughed as Mandy covered Shirley's pussy with her mouth and Shirley started to lick Mandy's. They pulled into a fast food place and got breakfast at the drive-in. The kid was speechless as he saw the two women eating each other out. Billy said, "They were so hungry they couldn't wait for the breakfast. He drank his coffee as they were back on to US 80 and heading east.

12