Chloe's Internship Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slipped his dick in after the grapes and pumped. Chloe tensed and relaxed, milking him all by herself. Brian barely moved, numbly undulating himself into her backside. Their minds were both completely clouded with arousal. The process felt so good, it took him a moment to realize he was cumming. And big. Jets were just streaming hard up into her colon.

"Fuck!" Brian fell back on his ass to the sound of applause. A small crowd had gathered at the top of the hill. Brian smiled up proudly and waved up at them. Chloe was still on all fours in front of him, a bit of his spunk starting to ooze out of her ass. Watching the vision in front of him gave him an idea. He caught his breath. "Chloe, get the sausage plate."

Chloe crawled over and brought the sausage plate over and set it down in front of Mr. Stevens.

"Now stand up right here, facing towards me with your legs spread.... Okay, now ease down squatting, right there, okay... perfect." Her asshole was perched over the greasy plate with the leftovers, just a few bits of sausage. A string of pearly white semen was dangling directly into the center from her asshole. "Alright, just relax your asshole and push out all that jizz.... That's good. Just squeeze it out."

Chloe was mindful of the onlookers staring raptly at her as she crapped his load onto the dish. She felt something solid pressing on her sphincter and helped it out with her fingers. The grape fell onto the plate. Chloe made to wipe off her fingers on the blanket, but Mr. Stevens stopped her. "Actually, let's get that plug out of your mouth again. I want you to lick that cum off your hand...." She pulled out the red toy and slurped on her ass cum stained fingers. "That's good, now stick that red dick in your pussy... Excellent."

Brian was getting a kick out of the moment. This was better than any porno and on top of that he was smack in the middle of it, with a young hotty doing his bidding without question. He witnessed the ooze slow to thin strands. The plate had a good size pool of his juice on it and he was feeling himself getting hard again. "Right, keep fucking yourself with that red monster. Gorgeous, but get on your knees now, now back up.... Nice, nice, now bend over."

He pulled the sweat slick girl around so her her ass was in the air and her face over the plate, twin tails of her big blond hair draping to either side. He shoved his dick back in her asshole feeling the hard plastic dick in her pussy rubbing the bottom of his cock through the thin membrane splitting her orifices. "Oh yes, go ahead and lick up that mess. Eat that shit up, that's a good girl."

He pounded himself hard into her ass. Chloe's face pushed down onto the plate, smearing back and forth as she ate up the nasty, greasy mess. Her tongue sliding over it all, picking up her boss' substantial spend along with bits of food. Mr. Stevens kept the pressure up, keeping her from getting up. "As I was saying, I want you to be extra... umf... nice to Jermaine. Fuck him good.... Let him know... you really like it... I'll give you a big... fucking bonus... double your pay... triple... hold on."

Brian pulled out. He didn't want to miss the sight of his intern lapping up the filthy cum he had pumped up her ass. He walked over to her front and knelt in front of her pretty face, now covered in cum and food. "Oh yeah, suck it.... oh..."

Chloe had to keep from gagging. Sucking up ass semen and dick covered in her ass juice, Mr. Stevens' talk of money... it was making her feel filthy. In private it would be different, still nasty... but here, in the park, in the middle of a sunny day with spectators cheering on... it was different. The pictures would be online, no doubt about it. People would know she was a slut, and Mr. Stevens had reminded her she was doing it for money. She was a whore. Oh god. She could feel tears welling up as she sucked on his dick. She reminded herself she was doing this for school money. Her pussy reminded her that she liked it. She had made a choice. She was a slut. She liked it. She got off on it. She couldn't back down, she couldn't no matter what. No matter if she had to turn herself into Jermaine's girlfriend. Jermaine, the fat slob. The creepy fat slop. Fuck. What the fuck was she getting herself into?!

Mr. Stevens pulled out of her mouth and stroked out another stream right onto her nose and mouth. "Fuck, that's beautiful. You are so fucking gorgeous, my gorgeous fucking slut."

They took a breather. Chloe curled herself up on the blanket. She'd reflexively licked some of the cum off her lips but made no move to wipe it all off because Mr. Stevens hadn't asked her to.

Brian looked down on her, impressed with himself for making such an impact. "Alright girl, I need you to get off the blanket and get 'dressed' while I put all this stuff away. Make sure to take your chains out of the blue plug."

Chloe took the cap off the butt tube and let the chains slide out. As soon as the cap came off a light went on inside of the plug. Looking in, she found that the plug got transparent with the cap off and her hand was visible from the inside holding it up. Brian apparently was also aware of this feature.

"Go ahead and leave the cap off. I think I'll like it better that way."

With Mark's red dildo packing her pussy, she wrapped the shorts around her ass, minus the front panel, and and fastened it with the blue plug. The small garment framed her pussy in front and where before the cap had stood out boldly blue behind her, now her back channel was wide open and heavily illuminated, giving any casual observer a physician's level of visibility into her colon. Brian fiddled with his phone and Chloe started to feel vibrations coming up her back passage even as the lit up shaft expanded to its maximum size: nine inches long and three across.

She felt the relentless, vibrating expansion and her knees buckled. It was massive! How the fuck was she supposed to walk?!

She struggled to get the chains on over the sensations. One around her waist, one up her back and a third around her neck. Locked on with the little heart shaped silver locks. Brian struggled equally to pack up the picnic. He was going to need another release before they got back to the office. How could anyone exist who could get anyone so horny?

He got another idea. "Chloe, could you get on your knees one more time, just keep your pants on, though and bend over with your ass up. That's good."

He knelt behind her again and jerked his cock, looking down the brightly illuminated dark pink tunnel before him. So unbelievably deep and entrancing as it expanded under the pressure of the growing tube. So wide. Such a lovely hole. He couldn't believe it could stretch this wide and still snap up so tight it would hug his wiener. He ran his finger along the rim as he stroked over her proferred backside, sliding his finger deeper then sliding his hand in, fingers together, into the well. And that was enough.

Brian was quick to draw his hand out and aim, with both hands, into her asshole. He couldn't believe his cock could crank out so much juice as he spurted again into the tube of clear plastic splitting her open, marveling as the white jizz pooled at the bottom. He couldn't believe anything about this girl. Why she was doing this. How hot she was. What she was capable of. He took the narrow scrap of denim and packed half of it in between the tube wall and the wall of her sphincter, momentarily stretching her wider. The cloth draped out like a little blue slut flag.

"Just stay there while I finish up."

Brian had parked on the other side of the park and he let Chloe lead the way, watching her struggle with the massive, vibrating dick splitting her open in back and Mark's red toy stretching her pussy. She was more than naked now. Her stuffed, pierced tight little cunt was framed and her gaping asshole was lit up like a Times Square billboard. Her tits weren't really covered up, she was propped up on freaky shoes and her hair was bouncing behind her like streamers out of the handlebars on a young girls bike. They were her handlebars. She was an advertisement, she was a toy and she was wet.

Chloe couldn't think of anything she wanted to do more than bring herself off then and there, in public. Fuck, especially in public. With all these admirers gawking stunned at her. The nastier the better. Getting fucked in public. Eating cum out of her butt. Mr. Stevens' picnic was incredible but now she only felt hornier. Was there something in the local water that was making her like this? She was walking around looking like a wet dream and feeling like a wet dream, and she didn't want it to stop.

And what about Jermaine? Big fat, smelly, creepy Jermaine... fucking her, where people could see her maybe... hopefully.... What would they think of her with a guy like that? They'd think she was a slut or a whore he was paying. They would think she was the nastiest most depraved girl they had ever seen because she was, and they would wish it was themselves who were with her. Chloe smiled. She had so much power. Cum streamed out of her ass and down her leg.

*


Copyright © 2010 mchucha / mamachucha

Check out my biography page for updates on my progress.

12