Christmas Wish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But all this was nothing compared to my cock. I had tucked it back into my pants when I went for the drinks, so Erin had the privilege of freeing it from its prison once more. She had forgotten how big I was, because when all ten inches (and 2.7 inches thick) of it shot out, she practically gasped.

“It’s been so long since I had one this long, and this beautiful,” Erin whispered as she started off by slowly stroking my cock, remembering its feel and scent, before she lowered her head to it. Since Erin was now busy, Sarah finished removing my pants, and let them fly away. She gave me a look (you guys all know what kind of look I’m talking about) when she noticed that I wasn’t wearing underwear (she had purposely left out a pair for me to wear), but she forgave me when she saw how happy her sister was.

Licking the top of my cock, Erin took it slow. She was hungry for cock, but it had been so long since she last tasted me, she wanted to savor it. She slid her tongue up the length of my cock, and then would kiss my piss hole, tasting the pre-cum that spat out. After about a minute of this teasing, she got my cock to stretch out to its full length of almost 11 inches – trust me, this wasn’t that great a thing when you are in crawling on your belly in a hostile jungle and you’re behind two gorgeous soldiers, and all that you can see is their tight asses with a wedgy caused by crawling for hours – and taking a deep breath, she dived down onto it. She managed to get the entire length down her throat, her lips kissing my shaved balls. She didn’t stay that way, preferring the up and down motion, and hr head bobbed along to the music that was still playing.

I leaned back into Sarah, enjoying the professional blowjob. Erin had always been better at this then Sarah, and the years hadn’t diminished her talents. She would often look up at me as she sucked, and whenever our eyes met, she would grin like a little schoolgirl. She was so cute when she did this that I never noticed the fact that she looked with only one eye. I mean, I could see the eye patch, and it wasn’t the same as when she used to look up at me with her two twinkling eyes, but she still looked cute. It was like her one remaining eye took over the job of the missing orb, and twinkled twice as bright.

Unable to take the lack of attention anymore, Sarah pulled me down underneath her and slid over my face. Her pussy hanging only inches above me, she slowly lowered herself until I could lick the flaps of her cunt. When I had my tongue deep inside her, she let herself drop onto my face, and squeezed my head with her thighs, as she rode my face.

I could still taste Erin’s cum on Sarah. I had always been surprised by how different they tasted like. While Sarah’s taste was similar to the ocean, salty and clear, Erin tasted fruiter, like a tropical jungle. But her cum had changed since then. It was spicier now, hotter, like pepper. I wonder what happened to bring about this change. Again I thought about what Erin had gone through these past few years, but I let those thoughts drift as Sarah leaned forward, joining her twin on my cock.

Erin had to let my cock slide out of her mouth in order to share it, letting Sarah deep throat it, before she would take it back into her own throat. When they needed to share, they would let my dick hang in the cold air, as they both licked it up and down. I didn’t complain, I just nipped Sarah’s clit (still hard from Erin) with my teeth, making her jump and squeal in pleasure. She would return the favor by biting my balls.

I could have lasted a bit longer, but I could feel the girls getting antsy, so when the twins were both licking my cock, I relaxed my muscles, opened the dam inside my cock, and sprayed their faces with my white cum. The twins gasped in surprise, but they wrestled my cock, both trying to take it into their respective mouths in order to swallow the white gold. This proved more difficult then they thought, so in the end they were both covered in cum, and my cock was bruised from the tug-o-war, but still hard.

The twins gave my cock a minute to recover as they pressed their lips together, cleaning their faces with their tongues. I kept Sarah on my face, because I wasn’t finished with her yet, and I could tell she wanted more from my own tongue, so this left open to have first go on the roller coaster that is my cock. (I don’t see this metaphor as being up and down, but more like a wild ride that can last a long time, going into many deep dark tunnels, and leaving you breathless and sweaty at the end, and ready to go a second time. So stop rolling your eyes ladies.)

Anyway, without getting off the couch (though she almost slipped on all the sticky fluids that spattered it) Erin moved her hips over my cock and slowly lowered herself onto it, her pussy lips embracing the head of my shaft, before letting it slide up the rest of the way. She grunted a bit after taking more than half of it, but she kept pushing down, until she had her ass cheeks touching my thighs. Having it all the way in, she leaned back and started rocking back and forth, grinding herself harder into me.

Sarah had stayed where she was, leaning over my chest, her head in my crotch, and when Erin slid down my pole, she had helped by keeping my cock straight and pushing it into her sister. When Erin had it all in, Sarah buried her face into Erin’s pussy, eating both it and my shaft when it would slide in and out.

Erin’s pussy was just like I remembered it, warm and comfortable. It wasn’t as tight as Sarah’s, but this was because she could take more than Sarah’s. Back in high school, Erin could always take the studs whose cocks where to big for Sarah. These were mostly black guys, but the twins just found this more exciting, and no one could argue the sight of seeing these two very pale red heads being fucked by dark black men. But that’s enough about their history teacher.

Sarah had sat back up on my face, her back arched as the bigger orgasms started to race through her body. In this position, I had better access to her, so I could switch between eating her cunt and licking her ass, thus sending shivers up her naked skin, exciting her even more. This made Sarah wiggle her hips as she fucked my face like Erin was fucking my cock.

Sarah was the first to cum. When I stuck my tongue in her ass hole, she couldn’t take it anymore as she gushed out cum all over my face. I kept eating her out while she bucked, and after a minute, she slid off my face, spreading even more cum all over me. She rested for another minute on my chest, before she climbed off. She said something about having to pee like a race horse, and I had a glimpse of her tight ass jiggling as she raced down the hall, her thighs crushed together as she tried to hold it in. My attention was quickly returned to Erin when I was finally able to watch her tits bouncing up and down.

They would occasionally slap her in the face, and for a brief second I wondered if this was how she lost her eye (after all, her nipples were as hard as stone and just sticking out right now), but I shook that funny thought out of my head. It wasn’t fare to tease Erin about that. Thinking about her eye again made me look at it more closely. I had never fucked a woman with an eye patch before. Erin had really changed these past years. She kept her one eye closed as she rode me, so she didn’t notice me looking up at her.

God was she beautiful. That hadn’t changed. But she was no longer innocent beautiful. She looked more dangerous now – especially with the short hair with long bangs, and the eye patch. But as my eyes roamed over her body, I noticed more scars on her. How did I miss these before? Her body was covered in them. Most of them where small cuts that barely showed up against her skin, but there were a few red angry scars that couldn’t be missed; especially the one along her right breast, and a few on her thighs.

The sight of her pain caused me to weaken a bit, and this Erin did notice. She looked down at me for a second, not sure what was wrong, but when she saw where my gaze was centered, she almost cried. “Please Max, don’t think about that right now. Make me forget my past.”

I shook my head clear and did as Erin said, returning all my attention to her. To help me get back, I thrust my hips harder, making her bounce off my cock. She kept her eye on me for another minute, before she felt my cock return to its fullness, and she started riding it again. “Yes, yes, come on Max, fuck me harder.”

“Okay, now you’re just faking it.” I laughed when she winked down at me. I could always tell when she was faking, because she moaned humorously. So to teach her a lesson I pushed her down on the couch and stood over her. Grabbing her left leg, I balanced it on my shoulder and pushed her right leg further open. This only took a few seconds, but never once did I stop fucking her.

“Hmm, that’s more like it,” Erin purred as she rested her head on the armrest.

I lost all thoughts about the past as I watched her ample breasts jiggle. Since my hands were busy holding her leg and ass for balance, Erin lifted her hands up to fondle those breasts. I watched as she played with her hard nipples, letting them slip between her fingers, and plucking them like grapes.

After almost ten more minutes of this, I felt ready to cum. Erin had had several orgasms within this time, but she was still waiting for her big one, and I didn’t want to disappoint her, so with only a few seconds left of willpower, I slid my right hand over her pussy and started rubbing her clit. I worked slowly at first, getting her warmed up, but as the seconds shot by, I increased the pace, until I could almost see smoke coming from it. I wasn’t worried about hurting her, she was the one that taught me how to rub so fast, but when I finally came inside her, I felt her pussy muscles contract on my cock, squeezing it for all it was worth. When I was near finished, Erin pulled my cock out and turned around, pumping my cock and squirting the rest of it on her face.

“No fair cunt, you didn’t wait for me,” Sarah pouted, seeing the shower show.

“You took to long bitch,” Erin replied through a sticky grin. “What did you do, fall in?”

Sarah stuck her tongue out at her sister, who returned it in kind, before pulling her down over the couch. Caught off guard, Sarah landed with a gasp, one knee slamming into Erin’s cunt. Sarah left her knee there for a few seconds, grinding it into her sister’s pussy. Turned on by this site, I slid behind Sarah and shoved my once again hard dick into her open cunt. Because of her current position, it was closed pretty tight, so I had to squeeze my cock inside, but Sarah only moaned in pleasure.

Not one to be left out of the fun, Erin slid underneath Sarah and pressed her pussy lips to Sarah’s. I could feel Erin grinding into Sarah, her cunt trying to steal my dick back from her sister’s. My dick would occasionally pop out and would get massaged by both pussies, but Erin would quickly push it back into Sarah. She let her hands roam down to the pussies, rubbing Sarah’s clit and my shaft, her fingers pushing me deeper in.

“Oh yes, yes, GOD YES!” Sarah had always been quite the screamer. “I’m cumming. Oh shit, I’m cumming.”

Hearing Sarah’s passionate cries, I reached around her and grabbed her tits while fucking her even faster. I could feel her cunt clamping down on my cock as she came. Erin assisted by rubbing her hand against Sarah’s pussy even faster, and within seconds Sarah exploded in a body shaking orgasm that shook the couch and knocked over our empty bottle of wine.

Before she finished, I also came inside of her, grunting like a bear in heat. Erin kneeled down in front of her sister and lapped up the cum that was spilling out, and Sarah turned her head around and we kissed, our lips locking together and tongues wrestling. When Erin noticed us, she came back up, and we once again shared a three-way kiss.

“That was so incredible,” Sarah said when we separated.

I was also beaming, but not just from the wild sex. I hadn’t seen Sarah this happy since high school. Even Erin was glowing. I should have known that something was wrong at this moment, but I was to excited and tiered to see the shadows that hid in the corners of Erin’s eyes.

“Listen guys, I’d love to stay up longer, but I’ve had a long day and this last hour just drained me.”

“Of course, of course. What was I thinking?” Sarah replied as she got up and went to prepare Erin’s room.

“So how are you feeling Erin,” I asked, hoping she was now able to open up.

“Tiered,” Erin said again. “I just need a bit of sleep. I’ll…see you guys tomorrow.”

I wasn’t so tiered that I didn’t notice the hesitance in her words, but I let it go as I watched her follow Sarah to the guest room.

“Remember, tomorrow’s Christmas Erin, so be ready to wake up early.” I called down the hall. Erin didn’t turn, just waved a hand in reply.

Even with Erin back, this was going to be a tough Christmas. Then I remembered Kate again.

“Where can she be?” I wondered as I picked up the phone and called her cell. I didn’t bother putting any clothes back on.

I let the phone ring until I got her answering machine, so left a quick message. I didn’t tell her about Erin, wanting to keep it a secret, but told her that she was getting a very special gift tomorrow if she could still make it. I just hoped she wasn’t sent out on a mission. She may have taken it to avoid thinking about this time.

When Sarah came back out, she was still beaming. “Glad to have your sister home?” I asked?

In reply, Sarah leapt over the couch to land on my lap. Luckily my dick had gone soft; otherwise she might have broken it doing that. “This is going to be the best Christmas since high school.” She wrapped her arms around my neck, embracing me again.

“Just remember to not push Erin. She’s been through a lot, and she’s not ready to talk about it.”

“Oh she’s going to be fine. She’s home, with the people who love her.” I didn’t want to ruin Sarah’s good mood, so I let it drop. She couldn’t see Erin’s scars, both physical and mental, through her rainbow sight.

“Come on, let’s go to bed,” I said as I picked her up. “We have to wake up early tomorrow.”

Sarah giggled again and kicked her feet as I spanked her ass and carried her to our room, leaving the door open.

*****

Morning came early to the household. It was now Christmas day. And true to tradition, I was woken by the touch of sensual lips on my cock. Open my eyes, I was greated by the most beautiful sight ever; my two best friends, completely naked and sucking my dick.

“Merry Christmas stud,” Erin said, winking at me with her one good eye, while Sarah deep throated me.

When Sarah came up for air, Erin took her place. “Merry Christmas lover,” she said, crawling up to kiss me. I could taste a hint of Erin on her breath, telling me that they had been awake longer than myself.

“Merry Christmas girls.” Erin wiped her mouth after I blew my load into her, and crawled up my other side, and I gave her a kiss too.

We didn’t stay long in bed, all three of us hungry. We walked into the kitchen, still naked as it was warm enough in the house, but I held back a bit. Though it was great having Erin home, I couldn’t help feel remorse that her parents, Mr. And Mrs. O’Connell weren’t alive to see her. They had died soon after I returned telling them that I couldn’t find Erin. I missed Mrs. O’Connell flirting with me. She was unstoppable at Christmas time.

When the girls went into the kitchen to get breakfast ready, I checked our e-mail and phone messages -- still nothing from Kate. Now I was really worried, but I didn’t want to upset the twins. Palming my cell phone, I went back into the bedroom and called the local base. I only got a secretary since it was a holiday, but she told me that Kate hadn’t been sent on any missions that she knew about and that no one had seen her for over a week. This was no surprise, as if she had gone out on a mission, it would be kept off the record. I made a few more calls, but no one knew anything. I had only got through to a few people I knew, but I waved this off to the time. They were probably all gone for Christmas. From the ones I did talk to, mo one had seen or heard from her in a while, and only one general had spoken with her over the phone in the last seventy-two hours. That didn’t help me much, because I had last talked to her about forty-eight hours ago, so I was probably the last to hear anything.

“Max, where’d you go?” Sarah called from the kitchen.

Leaving the phone on the bed, I went back to the kitchen, where the twins were sitting. Still naked, their breasts were almost lying on the table, but I didn’t care, though they did giggle when I asked for the milk.

We had a simple breakfast, and finished it within minutes, as we were all eager to get to the gifts. Though neither Sarah nor myself expected a warm Christmas, we had still bought presents for Kate, Sarah and ourselves had also bought a present for Erin – just incase, she’d tell me. We usually opened these gifts on Boxing Day, but now we could open them on the traditional date.

Leaving our dishes on the table, I chased the girls into the living room. Being Santa Clause this year, I passed over Sarah’s present and Erin’s. Sarah opened hers first, and gasped when she pulled out the glass dildo. We had seen them on t.v. a few month’s back, and she had squealed in delight at the thought of them, so I had placed a order for one. They were expensive, but they were worth it. Made from solid glass, it was incredibly smooth to the touch, and could be warmed up just by placing it in a bowl of hot water. It was also a lot stronger than plastic, and wouldn’t snap in half because of Sarah’s strong cunt muscles.

“Oh Max, thank you,” she came over and planted kiss after kiss on me.

“You’re turn Erin,” I said around Sarah’s embrace. I was curious to see what Sarah had gotten her.

Erin quickly ripped away the paper, letting it fly over her shoulders. “Oh my gawd!” Erin screamed when she removed a studded collar, a leather corset and a rubber butt plug. These consisted of gifts going back over the past few years I later learned. “These are so awesome.”

Sarah went over to Erin, and they hugged and kissed. When they finished, both girls came over to the tree and Sarah handed me my present. I wasn’t as quick in opening it, but when I did, I was surprised. Inside the box was a d.v.d., a pair of handcuffs, and a can of whip cream. I was never easy to shop for, because Sarah was always my best gift. I held up the d.v.d. questioningly, because it appeared to be a home video, but it had a porno cover.

“Just a little something I worked on during your last mission,” Sarah said, winking at me.

“Woe,” was all that I could say, remembering that Sarah had been so exhausted when I had returned.

We had a few other gifts that we all opened, the last of which was a present I had gotten last night while the girls slept. It was something I had made during graduation, but never had the chance to give them.

Handing the small gift to the twins, they both hurriedly opened it. Sarah cried when she saw the picture, and Erin could only stare. “I hope you like it,” I said as they looked down at the picture of the three of us, taken during the graduation party. I think what made this gift more special was that it had nothing to do with sex. The girls where wearing their favorite dresses, and I was in a tux. A school friend of ours had taken it, which I thought was great. It made the picture seem more real, as opposed to something taken by a professional photographer. Those pictures always look fake. But what made this picture so special was that this was the night before we joined the military. The last night of our innocence (so to speak.)