Chronicles of Coxville Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow..." the busty blonde housewife uttered, unaware of her exclamation as she was intensely focused on the huge cock in her hand.

"I know that other slutty white hand o' yours wants a taste, bitch. There ain't no way you can jack me off with just that one tiny hand o' yours."

Jenny gulped, but decided that Jamal was right. She tentatively reached up with her left hand now. With both her hands now on either side of Jamal's black dick she clamped her fingers down over his girth and was just able to make her fingertips make contact with each other. She stared, amazed, as the huge member throbbed in both her hands angrily and without remorse.

"Oh my god..." she gasped. "It's so big..."

"Heh." Jamal laughed. "You ain't even gotten it hard yet, you fucking blonde bimbo. Now stroke that nigga."

Jenny began to move both her hands up and down Jamal's shaft; feeling every vein on his throbbing member in the process each time she pumped her soft hands on him. She heard Jamal grunt, and then his cock lurched in her hands and glob after glob of cum began to ooze out from the tip.

"Oh fuck!" Jenny moaned as she stroked the black man's cock faster. "So much fucking cum!"

"Cum?" Jamal said. "That's just precum you dumb slut."

Jenny's eyes grew wide.

"Pr-precum?? That much??"

"That's right, bitch." Jamal said.

"HOLY FUCK!" Jenny said as she began using his precum as lubricant to better stroke his shaft. "That's at least 3 times as much as my Harold's full load! And at least twice as much as any other man's full load!"

"That was just a drop in the bucket, bitch. Now keep stroking." Jamal ordered.

More precum oozed out from the tip of Jamal's giant log; to the point where Jenny didn't think it would ever stop. It did stop (after about one full minute) and Jenny was able to keep his dick coated in his own prenut for several minutes more. Jamal was letting out small grunts of pleasure the more she stroked his shaft, and after several more minutes of giving the large black man a handjob her hand began to grow tired. She had never pleasured a man for that long in her entire life, and her body simply wasn't used to it.

She let the giant black cock out of her hands in order to give herself a quick break, but just before she was about to reach out and grab it again she suddenly felt an omnipresence come over her. She looked up and a mixture or horror and awe struck her face. Her eyes grew wide as she was now completely overshadowed by his big, gargantuan beast. It reached for the sky high above her blonde head and loomed over her like a dark tower. She suddenly felt very small and frail as she realized he had reached his maximum length - a full, undeniable 18 inches of pure masculine glory. 18 inches of pure, pussy pleasing cock she had never even known existed; not even in porn. She could no longer dispute Jamal's claims as his proof dominated her very presence; her very existence. All she could do was marvel at its uncontested size and hope that it wouldn't end her.

She gazed at the beastly member for what seemed like hours; trying to come to grips with its sheer and utter size. Her gaze drifted to his heavy, huge, cum-holding chocolate balls. They dangled underneath him as the providers of his fearsome weapon and potent seed. Her eyes trailed up the base of his never-ending shaft and continued upward for what seemed like an eternity; every vein throbbing and pulsing in excitement as his skin glistened from the precum that had leaked out. She finally made her way to his engorged cockhead; so big and bulbous there was no way it had ever been inside of a woman.

And yet...

She was tingling. In fact she was more than tingling. She was downright wet. Her body wanted that thing even though her mind was telling her not to. She was dominated by its girth, its length, and its sheer unhindered, raw power. Her body needed to experience it.

"Your cock is so enormous..." she felt herself mouthing out. She had said those words to Harold before in the past to sleight his ego, but this was the first time she ever really meant it.

Jamal crossed his arms and looked down at the hot blonde below him in a triumphant gesture.

"What did I say?" he said. "18 inches. I ain't no fucking liar."

Jenny didn't look at him when he spoke; she seemed mesmerized by the engorged organ between his legs. She found herself reaching up and gripping the base of his shaft tentatively, as though afraid it might break, or (more accurately) that this was some dream she might suddenly wake out of. Her eyes bugged out as her dainty fingers caressed and trailed along the veins of his meaty monster. She leaned in pressed her chin against Jamal's pelvis and felt the heat and weight of his beefy boner against the side of her face. His cockhead soared well above her head.

"Oh my god..." she breathed out as she admired the perfect pussy-pleaser against her cheek. "It's so fucking HUGE! It's twice the size of my husband's! No...three times!"

"Now you gettin' it, Slut. And you gon' get some more before that limp-dick husband o' yours wakes up."

"Oh my god...oh my god..." Jenny murmured. Her hands and fingers were softly and idly stroking his length all the way to his cockhead as she rubbed her face along the base of his mighty shaft; feeling its raw power and heat overwhelming her. "It's real...it's real! It's fucking REAL! All my life...all my life...I never even knew...and and...here! On a black man! Oh my gawd!"

In between words and lustful musings about the big cock she was admiring she planted gentle kisses wherever she could. On his shaft, on his veins, on his balls. She was only vaguely aware she was doing any of this. It was like her body had been put on auto-pilot and her instincts had taken over. It was as if Jamal had awakened something inside her: her natural black-cock slut instincts.

Suddenly she felt a large, strong hand atop her blonde head. Jamal gripped her by hair and forced her to look up at him. In that moment it was as if she was viewing Jamal in an entirely new yet familiar light. She still thought of him as a disgusting man, but now those thoughts were fleeting; coming and going interwoven between thoughts of what a god among men this specimen was. She suddenly became very aware of Jamal's statuesque appearance; his broad shoulders, his bulging biceps, his rock-hard abs, and his muscles. Good god, those muscles! There were muscles on top of muscles on top of muscles!

And then of course there was the large, spitting black python pointed directly at her face.

"Suck that big black cock, Jenny." Said a bellowing voice which echoed her own slutty thoughts. That voice may as well have been the voice of a god.

Before she knew what she was doing she had her lips around his flared cockhead and was applying suction harder than she ever had in her life. This was a technique which caused Harold to cum in less than a minute, but even Jenny knew that a move like that wouldn't even come close to satisfying this big black beast. A megacock like the one in her mouth demanded her A game right from the get-go.

She gripped the massive weapon with both hands and twisted as she sucked on the head; a good 16 inches of black cock still uncovered by her white skin. She flicked her tongue against the bulging mushroom head in her mouth as she stared down the long length of throbbing meat just under her eyesight. It was mindboggling. Jamal's pelvis was so fucking far away. His massive dong went on for miles, and she began to grow dizzy as she followed the map of veins on his vascular piece.

She soon felt Jamal's large hand on the back of her pretty head. He applied pressure and forced her to take more of his cock into her hot mouth. Veins rubbed past her big, full lips as 6 inches of his manly rod disappeared. At first Jenny was taken by surprise, but after a moment she was even more surprised that Jamal hadn't pushed her down any further. She steadily sucked on his giant cock for several moments before Jamal's reasoning for not forcing her to deepthroat him finally caught up to her - it's because he wanted her to do it herself. Jenny barely had to think twice before making up her mind to try and fully take on the beast. She took a huge breath which caused her massive chest to rise. Atop her chest was a heart-shaped golden locket she wore almost every day. Inside the locket was a picture of her and Harold from when they were in high school. The locket now bounced delectably about her cleavage as she took in yet another deep breath in preparation for shoving as much of Jamal's big black cock down her throat.

But just as she was going to make her first attempt Jamal gripped his huge rod with one of his strong hands and pulled out of Jenny's now more-than-willing mouth. Her saliva dripped down it and made it shimmer in the light as he once again held it high up over the busty blonde's head; her own saliva dripping off it and on to her.

Jamal now stepped out of his basketball shorts and flung them closer to Jenny with his foot.

"Reach into that pocket and pull out what's inside."

Confused, Jenny nodded as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She then reached into Jamal's shorts and pulled out a large golden hoop item with the word "Perfect" engraved on it.

"A bracelet?" she asked, looking up at Jamal in confusion.

"Nah, that ain't no bracelet. That's my cock bling."

Jenny's eyes went wide.

"This is your...your cock ring?! Oh my fucking GAWD! It's so fucking huge!! I could wear this fucking thing around my arm!!"

Jamal now took his cock and guided it in front of Jenny.

"Slide that shit on to this nigga." He ordered.

Jenny stared at the flared black cockhead right in front of her eyes. She then reached up with ring in hand while holding his cock her other hand. With minimal difficulty she squeezed the huge black cock through the ring and began sliding it down his long and veiny shaft. After was seemed like several minutes it finally settled at the base. Jenny pursed her lips and slid them up the side of his shaft, enjoying all the veins bumping against her full, pouty lips along the way. When she reached his cockhead she gave it a long suck before letting it out of her mouth with a pop and staring down at the huge black dick in front of her that now sported a very shiny golden ring.

"Good gawd..." she said, in an awestruck tone. "Just look at this fucking beast. It's a fucking MONSTER! I love my Harold...but your cock is thrice as big as his! Are all black cocks this big?"

Jamal gave a short chuckle.

"Afraid not. Truth is not all black men have big dicks. But me? I'm a cut above the rest. Not just black men - all men. I'm fucking special. Don't believe me? Look up the record some time."

Jenny didn't have to take his word for it. As soon as he mentioned it she remembered reading an article a few years back about a guy in Mexico who broke said record. He was 18 inches as well, but he was nowhere near as young and striking as Jamal was. This information gave way to a revelation she didn't know if she could handle - Jamal had the biggest cock in the world. She was staring at the biggest fucking cock in the world.

Her excitement manifested itself very physically; to the point she was sure Jamal could somehow feel it or sense it or smell it or anything. Her blood began boiling in pure lust for the cock that was in front of her - the biggest cock in the fucking world. That thing was so beastly that it practically demanded her to cum. If she hadn't known any better she'd swear she already had. She knew her face was red and flustered from the heat her lust-filled blood was pumping into her. She fanned herself with her hand in an effort to cool off, but it helped little. The excitement from looking into the eye of the biggest cock in the world was too much for her body and mind to handle, apparently.

Suddenly, she got an idea. She stood up and kicked off her shoes. She then undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor, exposing her white thong underwear which were already soaked. Next she lifted her red polo shirt up and over her blonde head, exposing her matching white bra and making her locket necklace bounce around in the process.

Jamal watched her strip as one hand glided up and down his length in a very predatory manner.

"Goddamn girl. Fuck you got some big ass titties! How big are they?"

Jenny giggled.

"34GG." She said as she unhooked her bra, and flung it off her body. Her breasts revealed that the need for a bra wasn't even present. They had almost no sag to them at all. For as large as they were they were still very perky. Her areolae were large, but only because her breasts were as well. Her nipples had hardened already...she honestly was unaware for how long they'd been that way.

"34GG...the GG must stand for 'good gawd!'" Jamal said. "You sure can grow a pair of melons, girl!"

Jenny giggled as she put her hands on her hips in and arched her back, pushing her chest out in a triumphant gesture.

"Thanks. I'm glad you like them." She said. "And the GG actually stands for 'giant gazongas.'"

Jamal laughed, heartily.

"Yeah, fa sho, fa sho."

"Look," Jenny said, in a more serious tone. "I love my husband. He's a good man. He's not without his faults..."

As she said this she turned her attention momentarily to the chubby, passed out, and balding drunk snoring away on the floor. Jenny continued.

"...but he's got a good heart. Well, not physically but still. Listen, a lot's happened here tonight. And a lot more is gonna happen still. But in order for me to continue I have some conditions I need you to respect. I need you to respect me. Can you do that?"

"I respect my bitches when need be. I also disrespect them when need be." Jamal said.

"Okay, look..." Jenny said, putting her hand up. "I don't care what it is you told Harold, or how you convinced him or whatever. But I am not one of your bitches."

Jamal gave an exhausted laugh.

"You one relentless ho, you know that?" he said. "How 'bout this then? I'll stop calling you that, or at least try to. Like I said it's part of how I talk and some habits be hard to break and shit."

"Thank you." She said.

"But..." Jamal warned. "I guarantee you there will come a time pretty soon when you really aren't bothered by that word at all."

"I'll take my chances." Jenny responded.

"Fine...so if we all good then, it's time for you to suck this dick..."

"Wait..." Jenny said. "I'm not done."

"Shit." Jamal whined. "Fine what else?"

"Like I said, I love my husband. So...I'll suck your dick, but it won't go any further. We will never have any actual sex beyond that. And this is only gonna be a one-time thing. Is that agreeable?"

In his mind Jamal knew that that wouldn't last. Past experience taught him that women always caved. But if agreeing to this would make him seem like a better man in this busty blonde's mind then it was in his best interest to do so.

"Shit, I ain't got no problem with that. I luh having sex but I'd rather get some head, know what I'm sayin'?" he laughed.

Jenny rolled her eyes at the man and smiled.

"You would." She said, before getting down on her knees and throwing her blonde hair back behind her.

"Finally!" Jamal said, excitedly, as he stepped in front of the busty blonde. His cock collided with her cheek and Jenny's head was momentarily pushed back.

"Jesus..." the hot blonde said. "You could poke someone's eye out with that thing!"

"Haven't yet." Jamal said as he reached down and held Jenny by her hair. He turned her face to the side and slapped her with his hard cock.

"Uh!" Jenny moaned as she was dick-slapped.

*SLAP*

"Uh!"

*SLAP*

"Uh!"

*SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP*

"UH! UH! UH!"

"Uuuuhhh fuck!" Jenny said. "Fuck yes, Stud! Slap me with you big black cock!"

After slapping her across both sides of her face for several minutes Jamal guided the tip of his black cock to Jenny pursed, full lips.

"Mmm...you got some dick sucking lips, girl." He said as he rubbed his cockhead around her closed mouth.

Jenny responded by turning her head and rotating it so she rubbed her lips on his cock in the opposite rotation.

"Yeah..." Jamal said. "It's time for you to start sucking this cock. Here's how it works. Your goal is to get to this ring..."